Rpg: The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Destiny

Blessed Blade

OOC: I believe one at each corner on the right side, with one perpetually in the centre, and one non-frozen square in the middle column right above the unmovable block, but I could be wrong. =PThere's about four ways to solve this now, but that's for you to figure out. =)

OOC: Flat area. Also, this is the final key, which is lucky, since this whole mission's taken about a month or two. I think that you should be freed soon. =P/EDIT: Could've sworn I had replied...-==IC: Kreena==-"I see..." Kreena said, and thought that over for a moment."What if it turns out he's not in either place?" Kreena asked, curious.

Edited by Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite

IC: Siris"Holodrum is the easiest to get to from Zora's Domain-which is currently the best way to get out of Hyrule. Labrynna will be much easier to reach from Holodrum, too, as the Army of Darkness is nearly completely around all of Hyrule, and we'd need to go through them to get to Labrynna."

Edited by Terminus

IC: Algernon (Faron Woods Camp)Algernon nodded gruffly before leaving the tent, pushing past the guards. "You, runts!" he barked at a group of Bokoblin sitting around, "Bring me my spear." The creatures scurried off to carry out their task as the warrior made his way over to where the horses were kept, choosing a large brown one. As he loaded some supplies on to the saddle, the Bokoblins came back carrying a large spear on their shoulders. He snatched the weapon up, mounting the horse and digging his heels in to its sides to get it moving out of the woods towards Hyrule Field.

OOC: Honestly, not too much has happened. If you were here for the entire Lon Lon Ranch battle, you pretty much didn't miss anything at all... Literally. The only thing after that was that we have a new character(The goron around Kakariko), and that Terminus' character, Sarah, attacked the Knights headed to find Link, with another person joining them as well.And now that you mention it, Detranix hasn't been around either; I think he might be busy... I think that's what Alku said over in RotR.-==IC: Kreena==-Kreena nodded."Alright then. Should we get going now, then? Also, do you happen to have any extra horses for me to ride?" Kreena asked, as she thought the group would make more time if they rode to where Zora's Domain was.

OOC: Row 1, column 5; row 5, column 3(Unmovable); row 5, column 5.-==IC: Kreena==-Kreena nodded."Alright then. When should we set out?" KReena asked, curious about when they planned on leaving.

-==IC: Kreena==-Kreena nodded, and Orion mounted his horse once more, after the group moved around the supplies a little, so that Kreena would be able to ride alongside them as well."Alright, let's go." Orion said, as the group began to move forward toward Zora's Domain once more.OOC: Anyone know what happened to Korkoa? He seems to have just disappeared...

OOC: *ahem* Uh... Hey there. I want to apologize for my absence. I suppose I got involved with one two many projects at once, and this kind of slipped my mind... So for that, I'm sorry, and hope my absence hasn't caused a problem...That being said, what have I missed?

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

OOC: Korkoa: Your AoD character just got filled in with PL's character, both of you can head to Kakariko when you wish. =) And Terminus filled you in on the rest, which also works. Luckily, we're just in the 'slow beginning' section; and this is just a fraction of what'll happen. Things will be... Different, let's say that.Wan: Your Goron will hopefully finally get some interaction, apologies that it took so long. =PBalta: Well, right now there's pretty much only main-story stuff, since no-one's been thinking up personal storylines(Though Terminus with his side-story-like stuff is very good, I must say. =)), but of those, you have the choice of...Heading to Lon Lon Ranch, to try and stop a plot that might have bad consequences.Heading to Kakariko Village, to stop a similar plot.Heading to Kakariko Village, because the AoD is about to try and find something there.Heading off with the search group, or...Sticking around near the Castle town... Things may or may not get interesting there eventually. =)-==IC: ?//Labrynna==-The mysterious man from before appeared suddenly from the shadows, near a whole different country from Hyrule. The man frowned, and walked further into the country, and looked around.Where would it be located... The person thought, as he tried to recall the most obvious places, and then scowled, but shook his head, as he noticed a castle in the distance.I'll check there first. He thought, as he vanished once more.

OOC: Row: -------Column:||||So it's be like this:I I I I BI I I I II I I I II I S I II I F I BWhere I is Ice, B is Block, S is Switch, and F is Frozen Block. Excuse my fail Ascii Art. =P... Let's try that again...

Edited by Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite

OOC:All right, that makes sense. Though I'm afraid that I might have misunderstood it. I hope I didn'tIC: Jicarax/MansionJicarax set his eyes on the top block, and decided to push it down. OOC:Probably made a mistake. =P

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: *Insert secret music here*-==IC: Mansion==-The block slid to the left, and came to a stop right on the switch, which activated the burners underneath the frozen block, and revealed the thing which Jicarax had entered the room for.

IC: Jicarax/MansionJicarax grabbed the key fragment. Now he had all three."Yes! I finally got them!" he exclaimed.He then ran all the way back to Snowtan, not stopping once."Hey Snowtan, I got all three key fragments! Now you can fix the key!"

-==IC: Snowtan==-The yeti turned around, and then placed all four of the fragments, and focused, as the ice bound them back into one."Alright, let's go find that little lady you were looking for."

-==IC: Mansion==-One thing that would've been noticed, however, was that it seemingly unlocked way too easily."... Oh. Right. ... I, uh, did forget to lock it. Whoops." Snowtan said sheepishly, and took a step back for a moment.OOC: I forget if I said anything about this actual person you're looking for. =P

OOC: You said she had green hair and purple eyes.IC: Jicarax/Mansion"I suppose there's no reason for me to hold a grudge against you now after what I've done already." Jicarax said with a sigh.He then walked through the door.

Edited by Belonephobia

OOC: Good, wasn't sure. =P-==IC: Mansion==-The girl turned around, however, she pointed in fear at Jicarax as he walked in. The door also closed on it's own, causing Snowtan to be surprised, as a force knocked him back, and nearly off the floor of the mansion.

-==IC: Mansion==-The girl never got to respond, as a shadowy person dropped down, and then drew a sword and shield, as the shadowy being looked up, red eyes being the only thing that could be seen through the shadows."... Kill..." The thing said, as it advanced toward Jicarax.

-==IC: ??==-The opponent mimicked Jicarax's move, while he looked at the young fighter with a piercing glance. The shadow warrior said nothing, but appeared to slowly be turning tangible, almost.

OOC: So he's kind of acting like Dark Link from OoT?IC: Jicarax/MansionSeeing as the shadowy figure wasn't doing anything, he slowly advanced on it."Just who or what are you!?" he asked it, to see if it would respond.

Edited by Belonephobia