Collector1

You mean playing the MNOLG as it was originally? That would be good, I hate having to delve into my folders to find it, although I should just make a shortcut. A save feature would be good to, then it would be just like the original.

BOGA has a saving version.

to answer all your questions: the biomedia project at tronec.org streams bionicle videos, serials, and games (mnolg, mnolg2, and vnolg) on their website, with automatic savings, with a free accound, or you can play mnolg with the chapter select no-saving, but creating a free acount is what i recommend. there are also downloadable versions on the same website, as well as downloadable versions for multiple other bionicle games at that same website, (tronec.org) and bogaproject.weebly.com, which also has links to mnolg online in the downloadable games.both of these websites are maintained by bzp members, and bogaproject.weebly.com (made by gatanui) and tronec.org (multiple bzp members) both have easy and cooperative access and catagories.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Actually, that is a terrific idea. I think some guys at the Bionicle Media Project were working on streaming versions of old Bionicle games.

I am BioMedia Project staff, and I can tell you that there are many streaming games, including MNOG, MNOGII, and VNOG. There're also a lot more downloadable games (pretty much every BIO game made).

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill