Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: Leon's Growl dropped to a low Sneer as the energy slammed into him, the penguin steadfastly not showing his pain."Istoloch!" Rej yelled, only half getting through to Leon. the penguin attempted to pound Hades with its foot, but managed to kick itself in the process, as well.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Ryan
"...Right," Ryan said to Sonja and Ray. "Thanks, I guess. Anyway, I'm going to grab my stuff and check out of my room." He ran upstairs, still in a state of shock.

Ellen and I don't look that much alike, do we? he thought as he started packing things into his backpack. Pausing, he looked in the mirror. I guess I can sort of see the resemblance, he shrugged. Before long, he was ready to go. Grabbing his backpack, he headed back downstairs.

By then Ellen was back, wearing a small bandage on her left arm Artemis was standing next to her, also healed up. "She's fine," the nurse explained. "She should keep the bandage on for the rest of the day. If anything does get worse, come see us again. Your sister's a very sweet girl. She was telling me how she felt sorry for the Purrloin and how it was forced to steal for food."

"Oh, did she now?" Ryan said with a smile, not bothering to point out that Ellen wasn't his sister. After thanking the nurse, he brought Ellen to where the others were. On the way there, he asked Ellen, "Do you really think we look like brother and sister?"

Ellen shrugged. "I don't have any older siblings, so it's hard to say, but I guess you could say that all of you are like my older brothers and sister."

"Just make sure you stay out of trouble," Ryan sighed. "You're starting to make me feel more like a parent than a brother." As they approached the rest of the group, Ryan greeted Gold, Blackskull, and Mr. Eston. "Ellen and I are ready to go," he said.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: After a long drought of notifications for like, three days, BAM! 34 notifications after three hours.IC - Zac Flash, PWT, Unova"Kongo, Hammer Arm!" Zac commanded. Kongo rushed over and jumped into the air, bringing his arms down as he fell over the Deino.
OOC: Apologies. =P Was mostly my fault for both. =PAlso, Minun, Xaeraz, I was wrong, you'll be fighting whoever wins the Kyle vs. Arkara fight, not the Masked Person. No. That'll be Zac Blazer who fights the Masked Man. =P Also, that match is just plain awesome, I must again say. Very good job. =D-==IC: Ray==-Ray nodded, as Ryan reappeared."Good. That should just leave Alex and the other two. Hopefully they'll be here quickly." Ray said with a slight chuckle.-==IC: Jade==-"Counter with outrage!" Jade called out, but alas, the move wasn't given a chance, as the Deino was knocked out before he could do anything. Jade sighed again, and recalled his battered Pokemon, and sent out what appeared to be a Bisharp."Well, I guess I can't hold back; Night Daze!" Jade said, revealing the Bisharp already to be a Zoroark.OOC: /EDIT: I keep making silly mistakes. >_< Edited by XIII. Roxas

IC: Zac B.Zac had left the field to get his team healed up, and watched he battle from the tv, it was pretty awesome. Now he had to wait for whom he was to fight next. Then he wondered...how did Summer do after the battle? She was taken down rather fast, he hoped he wouldn't go against that guy.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: It's alright, it's just that that usually doesn't happen. =PIC - Zac Flash, PWT, UnovaSo Bisharp is his last.. I'll need Kongo for that. "Move!" Zac called. Kongo punched the ground instead with Hammer Arm, causing rocks to rise and form a shield. The Night Daze hit the rocks, sending some flying back at Kongo; the attack itself didn't reach. "Good," he said, bringing out two Pokeballs. "Kongo, come back; Jaws, you're up! Iron Defense right away!"IC - Pierce and Eric, South of Pacifidlog, HoennThe force field shattered as the Shadow Ball hit. Looking closely, Eric saw the cave where Juan probably was. It was a far way, though, and climbing up wouldn't be in their favor. "Aqua," Eric called, throwing a Pokeball into the water. A Seadra appeared. "Water Gun while we jump across!"Pierce gave Eric a look that said "are you serious," but Eric just ignored it, smiling. He jumped.

-==IC: Announcer==-As the updated match standings were redone, it showed that the two Zacs were now in the same bracket, and had switched positions, partly due to the earlier mix-up. It showed that Zac Blazer was now going up against the Masked Man, and that whoever won the Zac Flash vs. Jade match, would be facing Hiro Master.-==IC: Jade==-Jade frowned, as he noticed the switch."Well that's interesting. Flamethrower!" Jade yelled out, as the disguised Zoroark unleashed a Flamethrower attack on the new Pokemon.

OOC:Was the mask man the one who won against summer or someone else?IC: Zac B.Zac looked at the tv and saw the update, noticing that he was gonan battle with someone...he had a mask... "This should be fun..."

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC - Zac Flash, PWT, Unova"Shoot," Zac said, knowing that Jaws wasn't very fast. The Mawile attempted to sidestep out of the way, and was partially successful. Zac was relieved. "Flinch hax, go!"Jaws nodded, and began rushing towards the "Bisharp" as fast as it could, powering up a Thunder Fang as it used Astonish, in an attempt to para-flinch the thing to death.

-==IC: Jade==-Jade sighed, as the Zoroark's true form was revealed, and it was astonished into flinching, and then became paralyzed."... Night Daze." Jade said, figuring that was the best idea at that very moment, though the Zoroark couldn't move, because it was paralyzed.

OOC: Okay thanks BladeIC: Zac B.Zac took a better look at the masked man... "Wait...that's the guy who fought Summer, she didn't stand a chance against him...which means my stronges are gonna be used,"

IC: Hades watched as Leon began to try and kick him. He merely began to phaze out in response, a bit of the attack hit him but it did not do a lot of damage.

Another thing, Normal attacks don't do much to us Ghosts...

"Let's try scrambling him up again, Confuse Ray!"

Hades smiled mischeviously before doing what he had done before, move very quickly behind Leon and try to blast him with a Confuse Ray.

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: "Nyet nyet nyet nyet nyet NYET! THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO GO THIS WAY!" Rej screamed as Leon dropped into complete bewilderment, trying to peck thin air ineffectually. "YOU STUPID BIRD, GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME!"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

-==IC: Jade==-The Zoroark attempted to dodge, but it was slowed by the earlier attack, and was unable to move out of the way quick enough. Jade sighed, and slapped his palm to his forehead again, as the attack landed, and made the Zoroark flinch."Really, I should've opted for a Gallade or something..."

IC Alex:"Checking out." Alex said placing the key on the counter. The Nurse simply smiled and responded with "Thank you for staying and have a safe trip." Going back to the group he smiled and threw in, "Alex is ready to go too."

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

IC: Have you ever had to watch as your last pet was slammed with a ball of shadows hard enough to make it backflip? Probably not. Rej, of course, as fate's chew toy, had to watch as Leon triple backflipped into unconsciousness."NOOOOOOOOOO!" Rej screamed, barely managing to keep herself from running out onto the field to pick Leon up herself. "YOU [censored]!"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Zac B.Zac's net out Z-pup and decided to find Sumemr, see if she was alright, "Summer?" he called out, "Summer?"

IC - Zac Flash, PWT, UnovaZac, astonished at how successful his flinch rate had been so far, stood impressed. "Maybe I should get a King's Rock," he said, laughing. "Sorry dude, about the hax and stuff!" he called to Jade.As he said this, Jaws's back mouth began to grow red and radiate heat. She turned around and got ready to bite.

IC - Ethan Worth - Train Station: "Who?" Ethan asked Jamie, still giddy with excitement from meeting what was essentially a celebrity to him. After a moment, he seemed to remember what they had been talking about before. "Oh, right, Adams! Sorry--I was, at one point, in the running to become an official TR assassin, but that kind of fell through, so this is a pretty awesome meeting for me. But, anyway, yeah, it was more of a situational thing. I was searching for Bugsy in Azalea, Adams happened upon me, and essentially made me help her because the other two or three Rocket agents she had tried to use all died in the process of trying to seal the Unown away. Not that I mind that she did, considering those extradimensional pests basically destroyed my entire hometown, and the fact that I got my Deerling from her as a reward, but still--you should've seen what kind of power she displayed against them."He leaned against the counter as he finished talking, not realizing how quickly he had been speaking. The others stared at him, prompting him to tap his foot. "So, yeah," he said after a moment. "Adams. Train. What shall we do--confront her aboard it? Try to get her kicked off? Sit back and hope she doesn't actually try anything?"IC - Kyle Eston - Tournament: Pikachu? I really should have gotten Parugi out, then... "Ruji, return!" Kyle said, calling the Gligar back into his Pokéball. He grabbed Sanshou's Pokéball, tossing it into the air. The Mienfoo flipped and landed on her feet, striking a perfectly-poised karate pose, just as Pikachu charged forward. "Sanshou, use Detect, and then Force Palm!"The Mienfoo watched Pikachu's approach, jumping out of the way just as it descended upon her. Flipping over the electric mouse, Sanshou's palm glowed, and she slammed her hand into Pikachu's back, before using him as a springboard with which to flip herself further away.IC - Sonja Baron/Gold, Blackskull, Richie - Pokemon Center: Gold groaned slightly, prompting a questioning look from Richie. The Dex Holder smiled, leaning back in his seat. "I was hoping they would sit down for a bit and eat," he explained. "You know, considering we haven't had a real meal in weeks.""I'm sure they won't mind if you finish eating, Ethan," Richie said, as he pushed his own empty plate away. "Just be quick about it.""Right," Gold said. Without another word he continued eating his plate of pancakes, quickly scarfing them down."Mr. Eston, do you mind if I ask where the three of you went last night?" Sonja said, watching Gold in surprise for a moment."The store," Richie said simply. He held up a backpack, which appeared to be fully packed with supplies--all of which had been absent yesterday. A quick look revealed that Gold and Blackskull both had similar bags. "I lost a lot of stuff when I fought Hayes, and these two ended up with nothing inside of that alternate dimension. We figured we could use some additional clothes and such.""Oh. That makes sense," Sonja said. At that moment, Gold pushed his chair away from the table."I am ready," he said. Richie and Blackskull followed suit, standing up and shouldering their bags. The Dex Holder turned to Orange. "So, where to, Ichigo?"

Edited by X. Luxord

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: "Any chance that it is possible to spy on her. And that if we did try to spy on her would there be any chance that we wouldn't get caught? And if we did we would we stand a chance?"

Ethan an assassin?

It was news to her even though she had been travelling with him for a while.

OOC: Just to check, is it over?

IC: Lafoyae BelroseLafoyae focused her mind. Her training as an assassin not only included methods of infiltration and fighting, but the strengthening of the mind. This training allowed her to use telepathy to give orders to her pokemon and communicate with others if she chose to. She reached out to Ethan's mind."I'll spy on her.", Lafoyae said in Ethan's head, her mental voice sounding gentle yet strong, "I will communicate with you, since you have more information about this woman."

OOC: Nice, someone finally called Ray on that. xD-==IC: Jade==-"Oh, it's alright, should've expected it." Jade replied, as the fire fang also hit, finally knocking out the Zoroark, which he quickly replaced with his Bisharp."Knock Off." Jade commanded, as the Bisharp dashed forward.Of course, he doesn't know that this can't be flinched, but what can you do.-==IC: Arkara==-The Pikachu staggered forward, obviously not expecting that to happen."Whirl around, and use Shock Wave!" Arkara called out, not liking those turn of events, as the Pikachu spun around, and attempted to use the highly accurate move on the Mienfoo.-==IC: Ray==-Ray stared blankly at Gold for a moment, not understanding what he meant, but then it dawned on him what he was referring to, and the trainer chuckled."Nice." Ray said with a nod, and then thought for a moment."Well, first of all, I'd like to head to Undella. I received some info last night, and everything seems to point toward Undella... And I'd like to try and maybe figure out why."-==IC: Lucia==-"Maybe fight her, if it comes to that, and it is absolutely necessary. However, otherwise, we might just want to stay back, unless someone volunteers to spy." Lucia said, chiming in her thoughts; not realizing that Lafoyae literally had done that just a few seconds earlier.OOC: Poor Rej. =/

IC: Zac B.Zac kept searching for Summer, with Z-pup helping sniff her out, "I wonder we're she is? Summer?"Even Z-pup howled something that sounded like Summer, though he couldn't talk, "Maybe I could teach Z-pup to talk..." Zac pondered.

IC - Zac Flash, PWT, UnovaZac nodded. Knowing there was no way for Jaws to escape that, he didn't say anything. A little Knock Off wouldn't do anything, especially since Jaws wasn't holding anything. She was knocked backwards, but held her ground, creating track marks as the two Pokemon collided. "Perfect position," Zac said. "Fire Fang, again!"

-==IC: Summer==-Summer smiled to herself, as she had been standing behind Zac for the past few seconds. She thought to herself when she should reveal herself, but opted to just stand there a little longer.-==IC: Jade==-Jade shrugged, as the attack landed, but failed to flinch his Bisharp, due to Inner Focus."Revenge." Jade said, intentionally having his Bisharp take that attack, so the fighting type move could be powered up.

IC: Zac B.Z-pup smelt her scent and turned around with a happy smile, Zac turned and jumped a bit, "Hey summer," he said, "So how was that match with el mysterio?"

IC - Zac Flash, PWT, Unova"Yikes," Zac said, eyes widening. Jaws flew backwards and hit the ground, fainted. "You did well," he said, recalling her and throwing another Pokeball. "Duskull, back out! Confuse Ray!"The Duskull emerged once more, and sent a small ball of energy spinning towards the Bisharp.IC - Pierce and Eric, Uncharted Ocean, HoennPierce stood with his arms folded, soaking wet. "At least we're on the cliff.." he mumbled. Eric was shaking the water off, and recalled his Seadra. He had a Corphish next to him, while Dusknoir was next to Pierce."Excuse me, messieurs," a voice said. "I'm afraid I am going to insist that you leave."The two turned around and faced a cave. At first only darkness could be seen. However, a pair of orange eyes appeared, along with two yellow-tinted tusks."Not moving, I presume? That's your loss. Blizzard."

-==IC: Summer==-"As if my Pokemon were dragged through a shredder twice." Summer said with a sigh."Not that they're heavily injured or anything, that guy just totally overwhelmed me, right from the start. I think I was lucky just to get that first Pokemon even near fainting... If I even did that." Summer said, a slight frown on her face."Be careful facing that guy; the Pokemon that guy's using are very strong, and not Pokemon to underestimate." Summer cautioned, as she looked to see who still had to fight; noticing Skyla and Justin's fight was up next.-==IC: Jade==-Jade sighed, as the Confuse Ray hit again."Night Slash." Jade said, not wanting to use the most powerful attack he could, simply because it was more likely to backfire on him at that moment.

IC: Zac B."I'll do my best," he said, "Just gotta figure out a team...wait types did he mainly use?" Zac asked, "Dark? Poison? Grass?"

-==IC: Summer==-"Dark, dark, and more dark." Summer said with a sigh, shaking her head as she remembered the upset that fight had been."He never even brought out his final Pokemon, either. I don't even think he needed to bring out the Bisharp, though it might've been needed due to Gyarados." Summer said with a shrug.

IC: Zac B."He took down Gyarados?" Zac asked, "Man he must be tough...." Well this is just glorious huh?"Shut up shadows..." Zac said, "Don't worry Summer, I'm gonna beat this guy, give him piece of my mind for giving you no mercy,"And the monologue begins"I swear Shadows! Shut up!" Zac said and sighed, "Look I'll beat this guy, he missed with the wrong trainer,"I think you l-"In a trunk! Off a cliff Shadows!" Zac said, "I'm sorry bout that, shadows being a smart guy,"

Edited by IX. Dymex

-==IC: Summer==-Summer blinked, totally not understanding what was going on."Took down Gyarados, in one hit, before either of us could react." Summer corrected."Might've stood a chance otherwise, but I don't know. I think he used that One Hit KO move called Guillotine..."

IC: Zac B.Zac placed his hand on his chin and tapped his foot, "His Pokemon must have some exquisite accuracy to use guillotine...it rarely hits, but if it does, instant KO...he must have saw Gyarados as a threat, and decided to take it out faster than blowing out a fire on a candlestick. In the meantime just rest, you and your Pokemon both, and relax, you really need it, as you could use some more training to try to avoid something like that," Zac saidAs he finished, Shadows finally revealed himself,"This is why is should be in the tournament," he said, "I could easily use dark void,""Get back in my shadow!" Zac said, and Shadows did, "Don't want people seeing you. Anyway just relax summer, wish me luck. Come on Z-pup,"Z-pup nodded and followed his master off

OOC: Juuuust making sure.

IC: Richard winced at the curse a bit feeling the genuine rage.

He walked over to Hades and whispered, "Let's not tell her that we didn't even use all our tricks."

Hades nodded in response.

Richard then walked past Hades and towards his opponent. At the risk of losing an arm he extended it in the hopes of it being shoke.

IC: James and Celebi appeared in what could be described a ruin, a ruin of a modern city littered with dead people. Well not all or even most dead, just stuck in a neverending nightmare. One thing was for certain though, it felt awful even just to stand here.

"Not good," he said pulling out a camera taking pictures of what he could.

They walked in near silence save for sound of clicking of a camera and people moaning. After a while James decided he had taken enough pictures and pulled a notepad (the laptop would take too long). He wrote on it notes of what he had seen and more importantly what he had felt.

"There are no people or Pokemon currently left awake that I could find; While in the field one feels agitated; if one falls asleep in the field it is likely that one will fall into the nightmare, not willing to test."

Putting it away he and Celebi continued walking through what was left of the city.

IC: Rej closed her eyes and clenched one fist, shaking with pure fury and glanced away, taking a moment to calm herself. Still visibly angry, she turned back to face Richard and shook his hand, perhaps a bit too roughly."You did well, Razdrazheniye," She snarled through clenched teeth. "My compliments."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC - Kyle Eston - National Tournament: Electricity shot through Sanshou as the attack connected, momentarily stunning the Mienfoo. Kyle frowned, though seeing that she could still pull off a move--and knowing how to at least partially heal her--he steadied his nerves."Sanshou, U-Turn!" he said. The Fighting-Type took a moment to herself before darting forward, aiming to slam into Pikachu before returning to Kyle, who would then send out Ruji again.IC - Ethan Worth - Train Station: "Spying on her would work, assuming someone with the right skill set could pull it off," Ethan said, nodding at Lafoyae to show his approval for her offer. "Meanwhile, I suggest the three of us--" He indicated himself, Lucia, and Jamie. "--look around for other Rocket agents on the train. If we can get a small group together, we might be able to stop them."He turned to Lafoyae, noting that they only had a few minutes before the train departed. "Adams and her group are inside of one of the frontmost carts, first-class. I suspect they'll begin moving soon. We'll start at the back and move forward from there." He looked at the others. "That work for everyone?"IC - Gold/etc. - Pokemon Center: "All right, then, Ichigo," Gold said, displaying his habit of nicknaming people. "Sounds like a plan. Lead the way."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Richard's knowledge of Russian has not improved much over the course of the battle though he could tell by the fact that she was crushing his hand that it wasn't a complement. He kept smiling to try and fool the crowd who also apparently couldn't hear them, or speak Russian.

"Sorry about the Poison thing, but I now she'll be fine, so uh... could you stop crushing my hand? I need it to play the violin."