Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

OOC: You answered your own question in the first post you asked about it, technically. =P ? doesn't know Hayes' name, just the fact that someone attacked Kyle, and was a woman from the descriptions he obtained(Possibly offscreen, if I forgot one part). So, he's basically wondering if there's any suspicious people who have been seen, and such. It's mostly just a way for the other two to get brought into Castelia or Nimbasa. =P

IC: Evan TierraEvan was searching around, when he heard a loud explosion."That sounded close to where I left Zach and the others!", Evan said in a horrified voice," I'd best contact the Sages!"Evan got his pokegear out and called the Sages and, when it was answered, said, "Sirs! Something may be going on in Castelia City! Send backup or alert the Local Officers, please!"With that, Evan sent out Gnip, got on her back, and rode her to the source of the explosion......

-==IC: ?==-

"Hmm... So you haven't heard of anything suspicious..." The mysterious person who was on his Pokemon mused, as he talked to two others on his Cross Transceiver. "I see. Well, let's meet in Nimbasa, things are certainly getting odd, what with the attack in Nimbasa and all..." The man said with a sigh, as he hung up, and then heard a large explosion coming from the centre of the city.

"What...?" The man wondered, and saw smoke, as different channels began to light up on his modified Cross Transceiver; though he hadn't used those functions in years, he still left them on there... just in case. The man hovered over the scene, unable to see much because of the smoke.

OOC: Actual Zach group IC coming when Parugi responds, I want to see the reaction from Sonja. =P

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: You answered your own question in the first post you asked about it, technically. =P ? doesn't know Hayes' name, just the fact that someone attacked Kyle, and was a woman from the descriptions he obtained(Possibly offscreen, if I forgot one part). So, he's basically wondering if there's any suspicious people who have been seen, and such. It's mostly just a way for the other two to get brought into Castelia or Nimbasa. =P

OOC: What I mean, specifically, is who would he have heard that from--Kyle was unconscious, Suicune was busy keeping that psychic splint in place, and--again--unless he can talk to Pokémon, he wouldn't have had anyone else to tell him that a woman was responsible for what happened. Hence my mention of the unspecified "?"--there's a possibility that he could have learned it from Gligar, but you haven't given any sort of indication as to which of the potential "?"s this particular one is (though I can rule one of them out based on gender, that still leaves who it is up in the air.)IC - Sonja Baron - Castelia City: Black had chosen his location well; Sonja had to give him that. The square he had led them to was virtually empty, aside from them. As such his announcement did not miss her, as she and the others finally caught up to Zach and skidded to a halt. Glaring up at the Energon Agent for the first time, she covered her face and pushed the others back a few feet as the Hyper Beam tore into the ground, sending a plume of dust and rock into the air."Zach!" she called, coughing slightly in the polluted air, her eyes ringing from the explosion. "What is he talking about!?"IC - Maddison Hayes - Castelia City: Hayes stopped working as her radio suddenly erupted in police chatter. She lifted her goggles, looking at the radio with a cold, contemplating stare. After listening for only a few moments, she stood up, realizing what was happening in the city. A distant boom--the sound of a Hyper Beam being unleashed--that could be heard even through the walls around her confirmed her suspicions.Looking back at the bomb, she made a quick adjustment to it before hiding it and heading out. At this point, she only needed to finish setting up one more--possibly her biggest one yet--though she was willing to take a short detour and see what Black was getting into. Exiting the building, she looked around for a moment before teleporting, leaving no trace of her ever having been in the area.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Ryan
Ryan made it to the square in time to hear Black's announcement. "Wait a second," he cried. "Zach, this guy is your brother?!" A second later the Hyper Beam tore through the ground, the force of the attack knocking Ryan back a few feet. Togetic frantically flew around Ryan, using Extrasensory to deflect any flying rubble.

IC: Ellen
Ellen was towards the back of the group when the Hyper Beam hit. Next thing she knew a cloud of dust had obscured her vision. Solo, Terry, and Artemis formed a circle around her, protecting her from the rubble. "Thanks, guys," she coughed. As she waited for the dust to clear, she thought about what she had just heard. This criminal we're after is Zach's own brother...

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: It's him. =P Okay, gonna stop being enigmatic, since that pretty much gives it away; It's N. =P

And if that didn't make it obvious who he was talking to, he was talking to Blair and Whitlea, the true Black and White.

-==IC: Orange==-

As Black had announced his attack, Orange's eyes widened, and he was about to dodge out of the way, when he was pushed back, and tumbled backward, even as the Hyper Beam tore into the ground where he had been, and then went upward, tearing through the street, and hitting a nearby building. Orange coughed, as he slowly stood up. However, even as the others began to question Zach; the Liberty trainer never answered.

"Zach; don't make me explain things based off suspicions..." Orange said, as he coughed again, and walked toward the attack site... However; there was no sign that Zach had stood there, as the impact site was utterly destroyed; and there was no sign of the trainer anywhere. "Zach!?" Orange said, alert now, as he looked around, a look of shock on his face, as he sent out Blade.

"I don't sense him anywhere nearby..." Blade thought to Orange, after a quick search, even as Black smirked down at the group gathered.

"That fool sacrificed himself for you lot. How stupid." Black said, and began to walk away, as Orange growled, and looked up, even as he sent out his Froslass.

"Ice Beam." Orange said, not understanding how Zach's brother could just coldly brush the matter that he might just have killed him away.

The mysterious trainer flew over the site of the attack, a look of shock on his face, as he frowned.

"What could have caused this...?" The trainer thought out loud, his long green hair blowing in the winds, as the grey dragon Pokemon he rode on simply growled in response, as the trainer noticed an angry-looking Tyranitar on the roof of a building near the impact site.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Evan TierraEvan rode into smoke and dust, and jumped off of Gnip, striking a pose. Evan noted.that everyone looked shocked."Where's Zach?" Evan asked, before he had an idea of what happened, his face turning serious, recognizing Black from before."Ah, so it's you again," Evan said in a grave voice, "I was wondering where you crawled off to after I left. I guess I will have to try and take you down again!"Gnip roared at Black, eyes full of fire......

IC - Seth/Castelia City: Seth left Evan behind, butnot quite in the way that Evan had intended. Seth, the final plate in hand, was on his way out of the city. "Evan, I'm sorry, but we can't risk this. I need to go stop the Darkrai now." As Seth moved forward, he heard the explosion. "Really? Ugh..." Seth growled, now torn between going onward and going back to help. Seth turned to his Luxray. "What do you think?"IC - Sombra/Lilycove: "Him? Suffer? You don't understand... What I intend to put him through," Sombra laughed. "Will make my actions today seem like mercy."~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

IC - Sonja Baron/??? - Castelia City: As the smoke cleared, revealing Zach's absence, Sonja's eyes widened, a gasp escaping her lips. For a moment, time seemed to slow to a halt, the world losing color and becoming a million shades of gray. The gunshots resounded in her ears again.Her clenched her teeth, her gaze shifting to Black's position. Without a hand, her hand shaking, she grabbed two Pokéballs off of her belt. Two flashes of light signaled the emergence of Ares and Loki, the dragon roaring at the chance to battle again."Loki, Rock Throw. Ares..," she commanded, her voice quiet and quivering with barely contained rage. "Attack."The dragon beat his powerful wings, taking flight and shooting toward Black and his Tyranitar. A field of energy seemed to engulf the Druddigon, the air crackling around him. With a roar, he aimed his newly-acquired Superpower at the pair.Down below, Loki--his muscles bulging, and a new sense of power coursing through his veins--stopped on the ground, breaking free a loose piece of the pavement, which he picked up and hurled at the balcony Black was standing on. As he did so, his eyes began to glow white, the light quickly spreading in lines across his entire body, outlining his now-rapidly-growing muscles...As this was happening, a group of people appeared behind the Liberty agents. Their skin was paler than that of the other citizens they had passed, and their clothes made it obvious that they were outsiders.It was the group of refugees that Sonja had noticed earlier, though the serious looks in their eyes and stances betrayed the fact that they were not simply there as tourists."This must be the one," one of them said, a young man with light brown hair, green eyes, and wearing a black and red jacket. He was looking up at Black, hardly paying attention to the Liberty agents. "Come on." They began walking forward.IC - Gavin Braner - Lavender Town: Gavin stood almost perfectly still, staring at the unconscious boy before him. His arm had been stitched and wrapped in bandages; it laid on his chest, slowly rising with each breath. The former Rocket agent wasn't sure how to feel or what to say. Blinking, he walked over to the side table, setting a black and gold Ultra Ball on it. A symbol was etched into it, in the shape of the head of a rose."Get better, kid," he said quietly. "I'm sorry this happened to you... but get better. Please."Without another word, he exited the room, heading back toward the Pokémon Center's lobby.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: (Jamie) Despite Lucan's yelling reaching fever pitch it could not force the Deerling from reaching him at full speed at knocking him flat into the ground. The Vanillish kept screaming his heart out as Serena smashed him into the ground at full force, he tried one last-ditch blast before the Deerling's assault knocked his fragile body out.While she was not happy with Lucan being knocked she was admittedly relieved that the noise had finally stopped.

"Go Sir Tristan," she said as the Metagross came forth from his pokeball.

Fighting Sir Worth again are we? Very well En Garde, The Metagross said upon seeing his situation

IC: (Gawain) Gawain still searching back to his master saw Mewtwo fall in the water for a bit before barreling out of the water.

That's them... he thought as built up a underwater sand storm with Muddy Water to launch himself back up.

IC: (James) So this is the result of Energon's research, James thought as he saw the Porygon-Z.

OOC: Short IC for James for now. Umbra where are the many one on one fights you promised? :P

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

-==IC: Black==-

"Earthquake." Black said with a bored look on his face, as he also sent out his Porygon, and clenched his fist. "Tri Beam!" Black yelled out, ready to fight, no matter what happened.

Orange, after the initial shock wore off, growled.

"You bring death to everyone around you, Ryan Hikari... I'm going to stop that, now!" Orange yelled out, as he looked over to Blade. "Teleport, Close Combat, target that Porygon." Orange commanded, a grim look on his face, as the Gallade looked at him skeptically, however, nodded, and teleported up there, but barely missed, as the Porygon spun out of the way in response...

Edited by An/A Blade

IC - Sonja Baron - Castelia City: Earthquake was quite possibly the worst choice of move that Black could have made, given the fact that his Tyranitar was on the roof of the building that Black was standing on. The building began to shake badly, visibly undulating as the vibrations of its attack tore through it. It was only worsened as the newly-evolved Loki's Rock Throw slammed its side, just as Ares struck, smashing the balcony with the impact of his attack."Fire Fang now, Ares!" Sonja called up to her Druddigon.Meanwhile, Loki's evolution had completed. His muscles had grown larger, his head's shape had changed, and he now found himself unsatisfied with the timber he had used as a Timburr. Looking up at Black, Loki picked up the wood, hurling it like a javelin at the Porygon.IC - Ethan Worth - Rustboro Base: Finally! "Serena, return," he said, recalling the Deerling into her Pokéball. He sent out Céris, his Scizor, in her place. 'You had to go with Metagross again, didn't you?" He sighed. "Well, your move, ma'am."OOC: Updated profile for Loki coming later.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

"Payback." Black commanded as he jumped back from the balcony incident, as the Tyranitar took the attack, but not much damage was dealt, due to the typing, though the Tyranitar did stagger back for a brief moment, before it attempted to slam it's fists into the Druddigon in retaliation. Black looked at the piece of wood, and rolled his eyes, as he nodded at the Porygon, who directed the Tri Beam at the wood, splintering it, though sending some shards into the Pokemon still.

"Well well." Black mused, as he considered his options. "Drillbur; finish that for me." Black stated, as he sent out the Drillbur, suddenly noticing the bad idea he had originally had, in only evolving Tyranitar.

I'll fix that. Black thought, as the Drillbur shot toward Loki, aiming to slash the newly evolved Pokemon with Steel Claws.

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: Yay, it's my birthday.IC: Evan TierraEvan noted the Drilbur approaching Sonja's Gurdurr and sent out Lazengann, saying, "Help that guy out, Lazengann. Block that Metal Claw with your own claws!"The Excadrill struck a pose, and jumped into the path of the Drilbur's Metal Claw, protecting the Gurdurr.......

Edited by Hades

IC - Sonja Baron - Castelia City: Evan need not have interfered, for a thick piece of railing--a girder, as one might call it, dislodged from the building as the various attacks tore into it--slammed into the ground next to Loki, stabbing into the concrete. While the Drilbur was caught by Excadrill, Loki observed the metal, grabbing it and pulling it out of the ground. Smiling devilishly, he whistled for Excadrill to move, and then swung the girder--hard--at Drilbur, the way a baseball player would swing at a baseball.Planting the metal back on the ground, Loki smiled and struck a pose, enthralled with his new power.Ares, meanwhile, pushed back with his wings as the Tyranitar swung at him, swinging his own claws. The two attacks met, giving Ares a chance to move backward and into the air, before charging forward with a slightly weaker Superpower."Men, let's go!" the lead 'refugee' called to his followers, unzipping his jacket to reveal a small Rocket insignia on its inner lining. The others all did similar actions, displaying the Rocket badges that signified their alliance to the Kanto government. Pulling out five Pokéballs, they each released a Pokémon, primarily flying types. For a moment, it seemed as if they were going to attack the Liberty Pokémon--only for them to fly upward and begin providing assistance by attacking the Porygon and Tyranitar.A Charizard released a Flamethrower at Porygon; a pair of Crobat aimed Confuse Rays at Tyranitar, as well as a Hydro Pump from a Pelipper; finally, dozens of bees rushed toward Porygon as a Vespiquen released an Attack Order.IC - Maddison Hayes - Castelia City: As the battle raged, Maddison Hayes appeared on top of a nearby building, looking down on the chaos. She sighed, shaking her head upon seeing how Black was handling things."So ungraceful," she said. Transmitting her thoughts to him, Looks like you need help from where I'm standing...OOC: Your birthday present, Alku. As promised. :P

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

"You think? I never expected this many people... Zach really surprises me again and again." Black thought, as he looked around with a scowl.

"Hyper Beam." Black called out, aiming the attack toward the Crobat and Pelliper; not entirely certain how much fatigue his Tyranitar had taken so far, especially as the confuse ray had hit the Tyranitar as he fired the Hyper Beam; meanwhile, he looked at his Porygon.

"Data Transfer." Black said, as the Porygon transferred to a nearby unlocked computer in a building behind the Rockets. The Porygon then burst out of a window, and fired off another Tri Beam at their backs; kill the trainer, you can't command the Pokemon anymore. Black looked over at his Drillbur, who recognized the whistle, and jumped out of the way, using his new opponent as a stepping stone in the process. Meanwhile, Black tossed out his Tepig, and looked around for a perfect target.

"Tepig, Ember on the Vespiquen."

OOC: The ability's been shown in canon, but if you don't think that's a good idea for the Porygon, it's okay to rule that not possible. =)

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Evan TierraEvan's spacial vision suddenly went wild, he turned in the direction where the ripples echoed from....There she was. The woman who took his team on so easily. The one who insulted his pride and the bonds with his pokemon."SO YOU MUST BE THIS BRUJA WE'VE HEARD ABOUT!", Evan said in a raging voice, "Remember me?"With that, all of Evan's team came out of their poke balls, striking poses full of menace and power, each one's eyes full of fire...........

Orange turned, as he heard Evan roar out.

"So that's the witch." Orange mused, as he snapped his fingers, and Blade miraculously obeyed his command, and returned to his side.

"Don't make that a habit." Blade warned, as Orange ignored that, and simply looked in the direction Evan was.

"I'm gonna help you. She's half the reason things are going badly in the region... My home region. I'm going to help defeat her; unless you really want me to stay out of this." Orange said, figuring that the Black situation was under control.

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: Porygon is fine. Though I question how Drilbur could have "recognized" a random whistle... :3IC - Sonja/Hayes/Rockets - Castelia City: At the sound of glass breaking, the Rockets--and Libertys, who were just in front of them--immediately threw themselves on the ground. The Tri-Beam flew over their heads, breaking windows and lamp posts as it flew down the street.Vespiquen, meanwhile, utilized a Defend Order. Its underlings shifted gears, forming a barrier between her and the Ember. Some of them died from the attack, though there were more where they had come from, and each was willing to die for their queen.The Hyper Beam tore through the air, super heating it as the blast shot toward the Pokémon; however, they managed to move out of the way, causing the beam to slam into the building Hayes was standing on, shaking it badly.None of this mattered, however, as Evan's roar caused all fighting to temporarily cease, and all eyes to turn to Hayes. She hadn't been bothered by the shaking of the building, instead merely shaking her head at Black. Team Energon continues to disappoint us. How surprising. Smirking at Evan's yell, she took a step forward, disappearing into thin air. She reappeared on the ground in front of the building, her eyes glowing. Quickly, she did a mental probe around her, identifying the Liberty and Rocket agents, as well as any other civilians in their midst. A momentary look of surprise appeared on her face, though only for an instant, as it was replaced by her usual cold look."Mr. Tierra," she said. "I can't say I'm surprised to find you here again." She smiled scornfully at Orange, before looking at the other assembled trainers. "I see you brought an army with you... Interesting choice of trainers. Unfortunately, it won't help you."Sonja had turned to Hayes as she appeared, her mind momentarily freezing again as she observed the newly-revealed 'bruja.' There was something odd about her--but... No, that was it. All of Sonja's anger turned into confusion as she noticed that many of Hayes's facial features--down to her hairstyle--were... eerily similar to her own... She pushed the thought out of her mind."This is her, Evan?" she asked, stepping forward.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Orange's eyes widened, as his mouth dropped open for a moment, and then scowled.

"I see." Orange said, things suddenly making a little more sense, as he took a step forward. "So you're the one causing all this trouble. All of it." Orange said, the doubling up of his statement having extra significance, as he suddenly understood what was going on.

"I'm fighting, whether you like it or not, Evan." Orange said, a new edge to his voice, as he sent out Byakuya, his Bisharp, to fight alongside Blade.

OOC: I thought so. >=D

Black raised an eyebrow for a moment, but looked at the others, and recalled his Tyranitar, and dropped down off where the Balcony once was, and walked forward, sending out his Tyranitar once more.

"Time to get serious." Black said, as he gave a smirk that almost seemed to indicate he was holding back.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC - Hayes/Sonja/Rockets - Castelia City: "You mean to tell me you've been treating this entire operation as a joke?" Hayes asked Black sharply, crossing her arms. She sent a mental jolt through his head. "Time to wake up, Energon." She shook her head, looking at Orange. "I claim responsibility only for what I have personally done. Like crushing Tierra. Trust me, I'm only part of your problem.""So the Swoobats...?" Sonja asked quietly, still staring at Hayes. The Ford agent looked at her. She paused for a moment, observing the Liberty agent."They were in my way. I simply made them leave. If they flew in your direction... coincidence. Only coincidence..." Hayes smiled slightly, though it did not seem to be one of her usual, cocky smiles. "How's your friend doing, Miss Baron? We had a run in together just last night. He didn't look so well afterward.""Friend--Kyle?" Sonja said, eyes widening. She clenched her teeth. "You..." Sonja looked at Orange and Evan. "Guys, she attacked Kyle last night. He's--""--in a hospital, broken arm, slight concussion, even more badly damaged ego, and with information on what I've been up to," Hayes coldly listed off to them, reading Sonja's mind the entire time. "And he would like you to know that what I've been up to involves bombs. I would like to confirm that. This city is going to be blown sky high--tonight."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

"Actually, no, I just wanted to bluff to them." Black admitted, as he was not holding back at all back there. However, everyone seemed to not be paying attention for the moment, so he rolled his eyes. "Rock Slide." Black commanded with a bored tone to his voice, attempting to crush the Rockets with rocks.

"No, you misunderstand." Orange said with a slightly cold tone. "I believe you've caused more problems than it would first seem." Orange implied something more than it would first seem; though whether Maddison would catch on or not was a different question. The second thing, about Kyle, simply caused him to narrow his eyes. "You are heartless, you know that? You cause mindless destruction, why?" Orange asked, not certain of her reasoning.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Evan TierraEvan's eyes widen with horror, as Hayes stated her intentions. Bombs? He had to get the city evacuated!"Guys, I will go after her, unless any of you have objections?", Evan said in a serious voice, his Gliscor imitating his every move and facial expression, "The rest of you must alert the populace! Tell them it is by the order of Team Plasma!"Evan turned back to Hayes, eyes full of fire, saying, "I have a score I wanna settle with you. Things will be different this time!"

Edited by Hades

-==IC: N==-

N flew over the impact site, flying closer, even as a bunch of people suddenly showed up, and a mass fight broke out.

"Why...? Why must this always happen?" N asked himself, as he shook his head. "Let's get down there to help." N said to the Pokemon he was flying on, even as he heard bits and pieces of the conversation... But especially the part about bombs, and the city going sky high.

"I can help." N called out, the dragon Pokemon he was on casting a shadow over the site, even as Black smiled maliciously, and N looked down at where Maddison was. "I'll get the word out; but I don't know if I can alert everyone quick enough." N stated, even as he adjusted his ballcap. "But; just so you know, if you wish to have help... I, the Hero of Will, can help." N said with a frown.

OOC: Just wish to have N show himself to everyone, he'll just alert everyone. =P

Edited by An/A Blade

IC - Hayes/Sonja/Rockets - Castelia City: Hayes rolled her eyes, waving a hand in the direction of the Rock Slide. It was deflected. "I'm going to humbly request that everyone calms down. Now," she said, addressing both Evan and Black. "This fight will resume when the situation calls for it--no sooner, no later." She lowered her hand, staring straight at Orange with her coldly analytical eyes. "You seem to imply that I am the cause of not only the destruction you've seen, but the damage that is being felt across the entire world--the tearing of the dimensional fabric, correct?" She shook her head. "Wrong. What would be the point in that? It would undo everything that I have done.""But why are you doing any of this at all?" Sonja repeated Orange's question. "What does any of this accomplish? What does destroying Castelia do for you?""It sends a message, Sonja," Hayes explained coolly. "To Team Liberty and Team Rocket. A message that your leaders seem determined to ignore: your pathetic war has consequences--and those consequences are felt everywhere." Her eyes suddenly glowed again. Sonja found herself psychically frozen for a second, her Pokémon being pulled back into their Pokéballs, before being teleported to Hayes's side. At the same time, Ellen's Pokémon were suddenly recalled, and she, too, was moved in front of Hayes, held in place by her powers.Hostages had been taken."To emphasize my point..." Hayes shot a quick look up at N and Kyurem, raising an eyebrow. "I'm going to make this very clear. Sonja and Ellen here are going to come with me. I'm going to finish setting up my final bomb. If you want to try and stop me, then feel free to--we'll be in the top floor of Coeur Tower. But do remember: every minute you spend dawdling and trying to fight me is a minute less that Castelia City has to evacuate. So which will it be--the lives of two precious, innocent girls, or the majority of Castelia and war with Team Plasma?""You... you'd do that to a little girl... to your own sister...?" Sonja asked, her voice barely audible. Terror had flooded all of her senses--terror and hate.Hayes's expression didn't change, though she did pause again. "For the sake of peace," she said. "Yes." Sophia Baron looked squarely at those before her. "I'll be waiting. I suggest you start planning."With a short nod to Black, giving him permission to resume his attack--for it was likely that several, if not most of those assembled would leave to begin evacuations--the Ford agent teleported away, taking Sonja and Ellen with her.Fittingly, a bell began to sound in the distance as the clock struck six.OOC: Single-handedly evacuate a city as large as New York, if not bigger?Good luck with that, even with a dragon.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Orange clenched his fists, and growled.

"You guys go on without me; evacuate the city. I'm going to stop her; no matter whose sister she is." Orange said, and glared over at Black.

"It appears you two have something in common other than sending messages; you apparently hate your siblings." Orange said, as he looked over at Blade, and formed a mental connection once more, searching over his memory for where the Coeur Tower might be.

Come on... There has to be something... Orange thought with a desperate growl.

Black, however, had done what he had come here for, and stalked off while attention was still on the others, his Pokemon recalled.

How intriguing. This has gotten very interesting... Black thought, as he smirked, and walked off, taking one last glance at N, and the Kyurem he had. So, the Hero of Will has showed up; it won't be much longer before the Heroes of Truth and Ideals show up as well. Black theorized, as that was his goal. The rest was mostly just extra.

"Ugh. Where am I...?"

N frowned at this situation, even as he saw Orange run off, and looked at Ryan and the others.

"If you wish to help, head off in the opposite direction; I'll try and get as many of the contacts I still have in Team Plasma as I can to help." N said, as Kyurem flew up into the sky, and shot forward, even as N tried to find some way of warning the entire masses. He had one idea... However, that was definitely a last resort; he did not want to resort to that.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Evan"You really think I am going to let her get away with this?", Evan said to Orange, "I am going with you, LIKE IT OR NOT."With that, Evan returned all but Gnip to their pokeballs, and got on her."Point me out to Coeur Tower.", Evan said, "Then get on Gnip. We must get there with haste."

Orange nodded.

"Wasn't thinking of letting you go without revenge." Orange said, and hopped on Gnip. "Blade, I'll send you the location shortly; send it to Evan ASAP." Orange said with a growl, not wanting to waste any time.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC - Rockets - Castelia City: The Rockets had all recalled their Pokémon at this point, watching the Liberty agents (and Orange and Evan) for a moment before their leader walked forward."Excuse me," he said. "Executive Roger Dazey, Rocket Special Task Forces. We've been tracing and investigating sources of dimensional disturbances in Unova for the past few weeks; from what we've gathered, this woman seems to be a potential cause. If you need people to help get evacuations started while you go after her..." He gestured to his group. "We'd be more than willing to volunteer--a war with Team Plasma would not be beneficial to either Team Liberty or Team Rocket."IC - Hayes - Coeur Tower: Hayes appeared with Sonja and Ellen almost immediately, dropping the two carefully onto the ground. Ropes of energy bound them, though they were not harmed. Setting her Bronzong as a guard, Hayes walked over to a large device in the middle of the room, immediately setting to work on it. As she did so, psychic barriers appeared around the building, preventing any other teleportations into it--at least into the top half of the building."You're really Sophia Baron?" Sonja asked, her voice echoing in the dark, metal-plated room. Hayes nodded. "We thought... where did you go...?"Hayes didn't answer, at least for the moment.OOC: Be sure to not just jump right to finding her--there is some stuff that needs to be done first, and it'd be unrealistic and far too rushed to have this fight start so soon after she left.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC - ???/Unova: The creature reared its head. Rising weakly to its feet, it brushed its long black hair out of its face, revealing very skeletal features upon its face. It could feel chaos in the region. It smiled grinding its sharp teeth together, as it began to attempt to draw power from the chaos, feeding off of it. For far too long it had gone without energy to draw from the insanity. Even still, being sealed far beneath the ground weakened it further. The creature would have much preferred to being sealed in a bag made out of its own skin, as with that, it would be complete, rather than torn from its original body. But the time for its escape was drawing nearer. It was gathering energy, and would be releasing it in due time... "Whole... Will be... Whole..."~Det

OOC: Welp, I do believe I have returned. I'm using my two year reward (Parugi said I could have one despite my absence) I'm starting with two evolved Pokémon. Two years. That's crazy! Where has that blog entry that holds all the character got off to? There seem to be some new ones introduced since I left.Username: BundalingsName: Regis NaserFaction: Unovan NationalistHometown: Village BridgeAge: 20Appearance: Unusually, he has one more Poké Ball on his belt than he has Pokémon.regis1.pngPersonality: Regis enjoys meeting new people and experiencing new things. He's spent the past four years of his life simply exploring Unova and now knows it very well. He's confident but not hotheaded. He is a fair judge of character and power and will gladly cede victory to a superior opponent. This behavior has been called cowardly, but he believes it's just intelligent tactics. Regis is proud of his country, proud of his Pokémon, and proud of himself.Background: The third child of wealthy business owners, he is and always has been quite comfortable, if a bit neglected. His twin sisters typically got most of the attention as prospective heirs of the family shipping business, but he wouldn't have had it any other way, as he always preferred being out and about trying new things on his own as opposed to his sisters who were practically doted upon at all hours. Regis has never bothered having close friends outside of Meryl, Erasmus and Brandy, but he has many, many acquaintances. He has spent some time honing his own areas of combat-applicable expertise, notably he's physically very able having practiced gymnastics all his life, and is a good shot with the concealed sidearm he carries.Pokémon: Meryl (Volcarona), Erasmus (Swampert), Brandy (Chikorita)Species: VolcaronaNickname: MerylTrainer: Regis NaserAppearance: Meryl has unusual blue spots on her wings.meryl1.pngPersonality: Meryl is a powerful combatant when she desires to be, but she is very slothful, desiring rather to sleep than to fight, or even fly. She can typically be seen crawling with wings folded as flying is simply too much effort. In fact, she voluntarily spends almost all of her time in her Poké Ball. Like Erasmus, she has trained enough with Regis he hardly has to give commands beyond "Get up, lazy bug," and she is perfectly capable of judging the situation in-battle herself, if she feels like working her brain. She was Regis' first Pokémon and they have been together since he was a young child and she was an egg.Ability: Flame BodySpecialty: Naturally adept with special attacks, and unusually good at taking hits.Known Moves: Bug Buzz, Heat Wave, Hurricane, Fiery Dance, Quiver Dance, WhirlwindSpecies: SwampertNickname: ErasmusTrainer: Regis NaserAppearance: Erasmus is covered in scars from past fights in the wild, the tips of the gills on the left side of his face even swiped cleanly off.erasmus1.pngPersonality: A fierce combatant, he has an inflated sense of ego and honor, willing to thrash any Pokémon or human that looks at him wrong, provided his trainer isn't there to rein him in. This wrathful attitude probably came from his time spent as alpha male of a pack of wild Swampert before being dethroned by a younger rival, shortly before encountering Regis. After an intense, combat-less stare-down, both Erasmus and Regis decided cooperation between them would lead to mutual benefit and the two have been inseparable for the past six years.Ability: TorrentSpecialty: Tanking hits and crushing things with pure force. Very slow.Known Moves: Hammer Arm, Earthquake, Muddy Water, Avalanche, Curse, YawnSpecies: ChikoritaNickname: BrandyTrainer: Regis NaserAppearance: Brandy has no obvious defining traits, as far as humans can see, a fact she is very self-conscious about.brandy1.pngPersonality: Reserved and quiet. She follows orders implicitly, though stews and sulks a lot when no one is looking. She's envious of the attention Regis gives Meryl and Erasmus, especially when it comes to fighting, and is resentful of the way she's treated as simply the group's healer. That isn't to say she hates or even really dislikes her teammates. She just wishes she were more included. Brandy comes from a long line of psychic Meganium, though she has to date been unable to access any powers she may have dormant. The Chikorita is the most recent addition to the team, having been introduced only a year ago as a gift from one of Regis' aunts in Johto.Ability: Leaf GuardSpecialty: Healing and support.Known Moves: Heal Pulse, Synthesis, Aromatherapy, Magical Leaf, Reflect, Light Screen= IC / Regis Naser / Castelia City, Unova =Regis was simply trying to take a quick nap on a park bench. He, Erasmus and Brandy were all basking in the fading light of the Unovan sun when they all suddenly came awake, hearing crashes and sounds of battle in the distance. Erasmus was already galloping in the direction of the sounds before Regis even had his wits about him. He shook his head to clear his thoughts. Crashes. Explosions. In Castelia. Dangerous.He noticed Brandy looked confused too, trying to decide whether to follow the Swampert or to stay by her trainer. Still a little groggy, Regis pointed after Erasmus determinedly and announced in an affectedly pompous tone, "After those sounds! Troublemakers will be ousted from this beautiful city!" He took off after Erasmus, easily catching up to the slow-moving ground type, Brandy dutifully trotting beside them.---When Naser first came upon the combatants he marveled, for two reasons. One, there were a whole lot of them. Two, even considering their numbers, they managed to tear up a whole city block in a shockingly quick and thorough manner. Just as he regained his composure, however, the fighting abruptly ceased. There was some talking, the word "bomb" was thrown out casually, the famous hero N arrived on a massive dragon, and there were hostages and threats of the complete destruction of Castelia. Then everyone abruptly disbanded and dashed off in various directions.After regaining his composure a second time, he said aloud, "Oh, no way am I not worming my way into this catastrophe. This has to stop, be it my business or no. Though I suppose it is my business, as an upstanding Unovan citizen."Regis recalled Erasmus and Brandy as he could move faster on his own two feet, he tore off after the band going to Coeur Tower, confident he could do no good helping with the evacuation, with N and Team Plasma already on it.

Edited by Bundalings

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

OOC: The one day I go to the beach, I miss everything.

"No, Ellen!" Ryan cried as the 'bruja' teleported away. Falling to his knees, he started to punch the ground helplessly. "I'm the one who let her join us... I should have been looking out for her better..." he muttered.

Togetic nudged his shoulder, and the Liberty Agent looked up to see Orange and Evan running off to find Coeur Tower. With a sudden burst of energy, Ryan charged after them. "Hey, don't think I'm not coming to help, too!" he yelled. "Ellen was my responsibility, so I have to help rescue her!"

"Let me go, let me go, let me go!" Ellen shrieked as she struggled against her bonds. However, her efforts were fruitless and she only succeeded in exhausting herself.

Tears ran down her face as she realized how helpless the situation was. Her Pokemon were trapped in their Pokeballs, she was held hostage by this witch who had easily defeated Evan the day before, and Castelia city was about to be blown up just to prove a point to the people fighting some war in some far-off land. "Why?" she asked. "How does blowing up a city help to end a war that isn't even going on in Unova?"

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

Orange nodded to the Rockets.

"I appreciate the help." Orange said with a nod. "We've been tracking the dimensional disturbances as well; and while that woman denies involvement, it seems odd, still." Orange said, and then scowled at Ryan.

"I appreciate the offer, but even with them helping, we still won't have enough people, if everyone takes off to the fight..." Orange said, and sighed. "That said, I understand how you feel. I just wish we had more people here..." Orange said, and paused.

In a way, I wish Zach was here to help. Just because I'm not a leader... Orange thought, noting that Black had vanished already.

"How should I begin...?" N wondered, as he flew around the city, activating the extra channel on his Cross Transceiver.

"Attention; this is N, Hero of Will, and former Team Plasma leader. I do not wish to retake my position, don't worry; I wish to alert Team Plasma that there is currently a bomb threat in Castelia City. My recommendation is to evacuate the entire city; immediately." N stated, patching into what he expected was still the official Plasma channel; trying to get as much help as possible, even as he dove toward the Pokemon Gym; he needed to get out Burgh for certain, as the more powerful trainers that could help in this crisis, the better.

A young man groaned, as he opened his eyes slowly.

"Be careful; that was a dangerous situation you were in." A voice warned, and the man looked over, and saw the Gym Leader; Burgh, standing nearby. "Zach 'Grey' Hikari, I presume." Burgh stated, and Zach blinked, and frowned.

"How..." Zach asked, and Burgh chuckled, as his Scizor appeared into sight.

"As you passed by earlier, it reminded me of another young man I once saw; or, at least, what I heard of the events." Burgh explained, and Zach frowned. "Figuring that that would not end well, I decided to follow you. No doubt your friends noticed me in the crowd that was slowly gathering on the outskirts of the incident site. Anyway, I had already had Scizor out, due to just finishing up a Gym Battle, and when I noticed the Tyranitar, and heard the word 'Hyper', I quickly had the Scizor head for you. Very brave to push that orange-haired guy out of the way, risking your life in the process. One second too late, and both Scizor and you would likely be dead." Burgh said, and Zach nodded, slightly understanding now, and Zach groaned, as he got up.

"... If the Scizor saved me, why does it feel like a hundred pound truck slammed into me with all it's weight?" Zach asked, skeptically, and Burgh chuckled.

"You caught most of the concussive force from the blast. You weren't utterly obliterated, but you will probably have some injuries." Burgh said, and Zach got up slowly, even as Burgh walked back toward the main area of the gym. Zach groaned, as he still felt like an anvil had slammed into him; not once, but twice. However, he walked into the change room for the gym, noticing his clothes were not torn up from all the battles he had been fighting; and changed into a new outfit he had brought, and pulled out a black and green hat, and put it on; Black thought he was dead, likely, so he might as well keep into obscurity, at least for a little bit.

OOC: I didn't want to outright give it away earlier, wouldn't have gotten the raw reactions from everyone. =P

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: oh hai bundalings. didn't see you thar. :PThe list is over here. Although in terms of keeping track of characters, the Wiki is probably a better choice. X3IC - Rockets - Castelia City: "Team Plasma won't let their civilians burn," Executive Dazey said. "We've got the evacuation covered." He turned and motioned for his soldiers to head out. "Good luck against her. I can unshamedly say that I'd rather be doing this than going head-to-head with that woman."IC - Hayes/Sonja - Coeur Tower: "Ellen, stay calm," Sonja said, managing to adjust herself enough to touch a hand to her arm. "Just don't panic... please, don't panic..."Hayes sighed, closing a panel on the bomb in front of her. She stood up, walking over to a nearby window and looking out onto the Castelian cityscape."Teams Liberty and Rocket refuse to recognize that their actions hurt others," Hayes said simply. "Castelia's destruction is a direct result of their war--had they listened to reason earlier this would not have been deemed necessary. By destroying this city, Team Plasma will rain upon them with fire to avenge their fallen. Neither will remain after that happens.""You're dragging more people into the fight that way!" Sonja pointed out. "How does that even make any sense? What if Team Liberty or Team Rocket manage to hold out against Team Plasma?""Then they will have proven their ignorance yet again," Hayes said. "and my employer will not be so merciful the next time he intervenes. They will die."Sonja's shoulders sank as she listened to this. "Sophie... what happened to you...?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Evan Tierra"We need people to help evacuate the city.", Evan said in a tense voice, "Plus, that woman is something else. It would be best that Orange and I go. I promise you, Ellen will come back with us, along with Sonja. I swear it upon my title as Hero of Space."Evan's eyes then started to turn a dull violet, as he used his ability to see spacial disruptions where that 'Bruja' is...."Let's go west, Gnip." Evan said, patting Gnip on the head as she started to run west..........

Orange nodded, as he turned away on Gnip, looking forward once more.

"We will rescue them. We have to." Orange said, a grim look on his face, even as they headed toward where the tower was.

This is my fault; I should've stepped in. Orange thought, and growled.

"That woman is something else... Creating devastation, just to stop devastation elsewhere? She's insane." Orange muttered, trying to keep his thoughts intact.

-==IC: Zach==-

Zach walked out to the main portion of the gym, as Burgh looked up with a slight frown.

"This doesn't seem good; Team Plasma just issued an evacuation warning, saying a tsunami will hit the city." Burgh said, as his frown deepened. "The problem is; it's not just the riverside section of Castelia that's been told to be evacuated, it's the entire city, even the higher parts of land. That doesn't sound like a tsunami I've ever heard about, unless it's like 100 feet high..." Burgh said, and Zach frowned, having a bad feeling.

What's going on out there...? Zach wondered, as he thought about contacting the others, but figured that wouldn't be a good idea, having to stay hidden and all.

Edited by An/A Blade

Ryan continued to run after Evan and Orange. "You heard that Rocket Agent," he said. "They have the evacuation under control. Trust me, if this 'bruja' is really as strong as you say she is, you're going to need all the help you can get!"

Ellen took a deep breath, trying to ease her pounding heart. "Are you really Sonja's sister? Are you the one who's been causing her all this pain?" she asked Hayes, recalling how Sonja had told her about the headaches she had been experiencing recently.

Edited by Konuju

IC: Lavender Town"No. I just caught Squirtle. Eevee is my first Pokemon but he is very timid." replied Chaz."So which Pokemon is your first?" He asked Zac.He was worried about this town and whatever was affecting the Hypno but it was so overwhelming being in an entirely new time and having to figure out something that had clearly evaded the authorities.

IC: Zac "Well...technically my Infenape which was a chimchar when I got it in Sinnoh, I named him DK, was my first. but Zpup has been with me think and thin, since I was a little boy," he said lookin at his Pokemon, "Can I see this Eevee after we enter the center?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC - ? - Castelia City: By this point, it was too late for Ryan to catch up to the flying Orange and Evan. However, at that moment, another boy approached. His hair was blonde, his eyes a light grey color that seemed to reflect the sad atmosphere of Castelia City."Excuse me," he said to the Liberty Agent, several feet away from where the others were. "I couldn't help but hear what you guys were saying--I've been listening and watching this entire ordeal, and frankly, I agree with you--no one is going to listen to a bunch of kids; those Rockets at least have age on their side. But, anyway... that lady said she went to Coeur Tower?" He looked around nervously. "I can tell you how to get there. It's only a few streets down that way, literally in the very middle of the city--'coeur' means 'heart,' see. It's a pretty tall building--you'll know it when you see it." He pointed to a road slightly to the northwest. "If you want to get there... well, you'd better hurry; I don't know what all that lady is capable of, but it's nothing good."He waved to Ryan and began to quickly leave the area, heading for the nearest exit out of the city. "Good luck!"IC - Kyle - Hospital: Kyle had been awoken alerted by the sudden commotion in the hospital, as the staff began evacuations. He sat up in his bed, still slightly disoriented. From what he could tell, his message seemed to have gotten out. That was good.It also meant that he needed to get going.Quickly getting dressed (an awkward challenge given his arm) he gathered his things and began to put his shoes on. Quietly, he looked around again for Suicune or her Pokéball, though still found no sign of her. That sent a pang of nervousness through his already nauseated stomach. Still, he forced himself to focus--she would have to show up sooner or later, right?Waiting by the door, he watched for the best opportunity to leave, before slipping out and--still dizzy--heading for an exit. As he did so, he sent a message to every nearby Liberty agent--for they were all bound to be involved at this point--and asked where they were all headed.Specifically, he had a feeling that they were about to confront that woman. He wanted--no, he needed to be a part of it. She had wronged him on multiple accounts. If he lost a chance at seeing her fail, at least, then things would not be pretty.Soon enough, he had emerged onto the streets, slipping into an alleyway and out of sight of the busy hospital staff.IC - Hayes/Sonja - Coeur Tower: Hayes raised an eyebrow. "Pain? What's she talking about?""The headaches," Sonja said quietly. "The memories... They've been so vivid lately...""I don't know anything about that," Hayes admitted. "Perhaps there was an unintentional connection. Maybe. Considering how well I have mypowers under control, I'd say it's unlikely--though still possible." She shrugged, finishing work on another section of the bomb. She closed the panel. "Regardless, we're sisters, Ellen.""Were sisters," Sonja corrected. Hayes looked at her. Sonja repeated her question: "What happened to you?"The Ford Agent paused, and then walked over to her two hostages. She sat down on a crate, looking Sonja in the eye. "Ford happened. John Ford. You recall how I was on my own personal journey?" She paused again. "I got in an accident. I was broken. Ford found me and took me under his wing. He showed me a lot of things--my potential, my true power. What it meant to be... He showed me the truth, Sonja." She swept a stray strand of hair out of Sonja's face, betraying a deep sense of sorrowful love."I don't understand," Sonja said. Hayes shook her head. "Ford is... evil, Sophia. How could you accept him...?""He's only evil from certain perspectives," Sophia Baron said. "Just like Team Liberty, Team Rocket, Team Plasma--everyone. It all depends on who you're talking to. Ford doesn't act outside of war. He is only active when factions fight against each other. And when he acts, it is with the intent to stop war, through any means necessary. Liberty and Rocket can argue for what they believe in, but they do not understand simple truths--the evils of war. We seek to teach them--to make things right. If they would listen to reason and not violence, then believe me, we would go that route." She leaned back, her eyes cloudy with thought. "They do not."Sophia looked at Sonja for a long moment, and then at Ellen. A small smile--a genuine smile--appeared on her face, one that Sonja recognized from countless photographs that her parents had owned. It sent a jolt of sadness through her body."You two have potential," she said. "This world needs more agents of peace. You could join us--we could end this war together, and work to stop future wars from ever coming to pass. You could become strong--peaceful--you could have a true family." Her tone had become strangely excited at the thought, urging the two girls to agree.Sonja was silent for another moment, staring at Sophia--at that smile... Tears welled in her eyes. Sophia's expression broke as she shook her head."I can't do that," Sonja said. "I'm sorry--I just can't. I don't care how you try to excuse yourself, Sophia, but I can't accept this." Sophia stood up, staring at Sonja. "This... person standing in front of me isn't the Sophia my parents used to talk about. You aren't my sister--not anymore."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png