Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

OOC: Sounds like a good idea. IC: ZacBite took the attack and let go of its grip on the Sandile. "Bite use water gun!" Zac commandedTotodile nodded, and lept up into the air and used Water Gun, which sent him flying into the wall, but the Water Gun still went for the Sandile. Zac face palmed and moaned at the fact Bite was goofing off again during battle, "That's nt funny right now Bite,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

-==IC: Summer==-

"Use Sand Tomb in response." Summer said, as the Sandile looked at her in response, shrugged, pushed up on the bridge of his nose as if he were adjusted sunglasses, and concentrated, as a whirlwind of sand surrounded the Totodile, attempting to encase it in sand; which would likely harden with the water gun attacks.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ZacThe Sand Tomb blocked Bite's vision, and caused the water gun to be sprayed on Zac, "Bite focus!" Zac said to Bite as he took off his wet vest, "Aqua Tail!" Totodile nodded and his tail became surrounded by water and became a watery tail that was slightly bigger than it's own tail. The Totodile fell down and aimed it's tail at the Sandile.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Summer frowned, as the Totodile actually hit the Sandile. However, it wasn't out yet. "Leer." Summer called out, though knew that the Sandile couldn't last another attack; it was likely only still standing to try and prove something to it's water-type rival.

OOC: And the next Pokemon's a Tynamo. Yeah. This oughta be fun. =P

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ZacBite stepped back a few feet after the leer attack, and then stood its ground, "Alright, water gun!" Zac commanded and Bite launched a water attack, an it sent it flying back to its owner, forcing it and Zac to be pushed back at the wall. "Bite! Ugh...we need to work on it..."

Summer simply watched the events that went on, as a bead of sweat ran down the back of her head in response. She blinked, even as the Sandile was knocked back by the attack, and fainted the moment it hit the ground. Summer nodded, and withdrew her Sandile, and shrugged, as she adjusted her glasses, and sent out her last Pokemon. "Tynalite, Spark." Summer said with a smile.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ZacZac looked at Bite, he had taken some damage from the bite, and Sand Tomb made his accuracy a little screwy. "Return Bite," he said as he retracted the Pokemon and then sent out Z-pup, "Ready boy?"The growlithe nodded and readied itself. "Take Down!" Zac said and then Z-pup starte to charge at the Tynamo, "Let's do this Z-pup,"

Edited by Zacax

Yeah. Remember way back when when I said I'd be back? Clearly I had no sense. >< I really want to get back into this, so I'll make an effort this time. However, I'd like to remove my other characters and start fresh.Username: NaraName: Pierce AderiaFaction: N/aHometown: Pyrite TownAge: 28Appearance: Well built but run-down from stress, Pierce stands at 5'7" with brown hair and green eyes. He is usually in a long black jacket, with a white shirt underneath and darker jeans to fit. Hair is usually styled into a short fauxhawk. Chiseled face with a sharp jawline.Personality: Pierce is a tired man, not seeing too much of the war but given his hometown, scrimmages weren't uncommon. He has a devil-may-care attitude, but copes with his level head and advanced experience with logic. Pierce also sports a short temper, though, he doesn't always make it known.Background: Pierce grew up in Pyrite Town, Orre. His father was a security guard in Pyrite while his mother worked in the jail. While he stilled lived in Pyrite, Pierce was involved in a gang that was shut down by security when he was 15, after a prank that went too far; his father was assigned to the case and most of the gang members, including Pierce, were given jail time.When he turned 17 two years later, he moved out of Pyrite to Phenac City, a drastically different environment. Outside of the walls, he found and caught a Duskull and trained at the Colosseum, quickly becoming well known and eventually coming out on top, defeating all of the Entry Levels. Dissatisfied, he went back to Pyrite to challenge their Colosseum as well, heavily winning due to the lack of training. Still wanting more, he accomplished the same feat three times more, in the Tower, Under, and Deep Colosseums. Afterwards, he rested in Agate Village. He spends a lot of time in Unova, particularly Undella and Lacunosa.Pokémon:

Species: DusknoirNickname: N/aTrainer: Pierce AderiaAppearance: Slimmer and more "buff."Personality: Years of time spent together molded their personalities, but Dusknoir tends to stay more to himself. He is often unimpressed with battles due to the Colosseums in Orre, and feels there is nothing left to see.Ability: PressureSpecialty: Completely tanking everything. High defense and special defense, with some buffed HP.Known Moves: Will-o-wisp, Hex, Shadow Punch, Ice Punch, Mean LookSpecies: SnoruntNickname: N/aTrainer: Pierce AderiaAppearance: There is a second "band" of orange on her coat, darker in color.Personality: She takes off after Dusknoir. Attempts to hide her expressions, but generally carefree.Ability: Ice BodySpecialty: High HP and a notch faster than norm.Known Moves: Powder Snow, Bite, Double Team, Headbutt, Protect

Hopefully Orre is approved. ><

OOC: @ Nara: Looks good to me. I believe towards the start of the RPG I heard the word Orre tossed around a few times, and I see no reason for it not to be allowed. Pierce Approved.@ Anyone: Back in the day I had some of my characters chasing after Groudon. This was after the big conflict in Mossdeep where Kyogre joined one of the teams. Since then, has anything happened with Groudon? Has he been recruited or is he still lurking underground?= IC / Regis / Nimbasa City / Unova =Regis pushed his way through the crowds of Castelian refugees. For the briefest of moments he felt a pang of guilt - all these people, homeless, possessionless - and he had stood by and let it happen. No, he had done more than stand by. He had offered aid to the one who had caused it.But as said, the guilt was fleeting.After that he just felt tired. He was sure the Pokemon Center had all of its rooms taken, and his home was too far away even for Volcarona to fly. But he had to get out of the city, find somewhere quiet to rest. So he released Meryl and instructed her to fly west, to Driftveil. He could get a room there... and then, sleep.= Driftveil =A short time later, Meryl dropped Regis unceremoniously in front of the Driftveil Pokemon Center. Regis stood up, haughtily brushing non-existent dust from his shoulders in an effort to salvage some dignity. He recalled her, saying "Lazy carcass, completely lacking finesse," under his breath. He pushed open the door and payed the room fee with as few words as possible. He mounted the stairs, pushed open the door to his room, pausing only to place his Pokemon on the nightstand before falling into a deep sleep.= Dream World =Regis' vision was blurred. He rubbed his eyes and a strange sight came into focus.He was standing in a hallway that stretched as far as he could see in the dim light. There were doors branching off on either side at irregular intervals. He took a step forward - what felt like a step, but took him much further than any step had a right to. He didn't will it to, but his hand reached for a door handle, and he saw - saw but did not feel - the doorknob turn, and the thick wood plank swung inward.The room was pitch black but for two glittering gems. There was a faint cackling, a snapping sound, and suddenly all four Poke Balls flew off his belt and into the darkness. The gems... or eyes... shifted. Shifted but did not blink. Then he heard the sound of Swampert roaring, and a powerful flood of water came crashing down upon him, crushing him, filling his lungs --= Driftveil Pokemon Center =Regis jolted awake, coughing, drenched in sweat. He swung his feet over the side of the bed and held his head in his hands. The dream had been so vivid, yet so unreal.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

OOC: Orre's definitely allowed; there was actually a few plots that went on there during the last topic.Also, Regis seems to be going down the very dark path to evil, especially from the way he treated Meryl. =P

"Thunder Wave." Summer replied, as she carefully chose her move. She wondered if the Tynamo would evolve any time soon, so that there could actually be some variation in the moves, compared to other Tynamo. Tynalite nodded, however, as she nodded, and sent a weak bolt of lightning toward the Growlithe, intending to quickly paralyze it.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac"Jump it!" Zac said and Zpup jumped up and kept charging at the Tynamo, however, the Thunder Wave hit Z-pup's bundles, stopping the attack. "Alright change off plans, flamethrower!" Zac said, and then Z-pup launched a stream of fire at the Tynamo.

The attack actually worked. Summer was kinda surprised, but kept the surprise to herself. "Spark again." Summer called out, not really able to do much with the attacks otherwise.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ZacZ-pup moved aside and then continued its flamethrower attack, "Great..." Zac said to himself, "I can't use flare blitz or Flame Whee-wait...yes I can,"

OOC: Oh, great then. What about Fiore, Almia, and Oblivia?IC - Pierce, Agate VillagePierce sat next to a window as the rain pelted. It wasn't a very big storm, but strong enough to force everyone into their homes. His house was like all the other homes in the village, a bed, standard kitchen, somewhere to eat, TV and couch, and a desk. Dusknoir was sitting on the bed, arms folded. "What's with you?" Pierce asked. Dusknoir just shook his head."Well, we're leaving tomorrow. Hopefully sooner. Dunno where," he said. "Not that it matters much."

OOC: Those haven't been confirmed; I'll let Parugi rule on that. =P I'd probably think that you could have the hometown be of that either way, though.

-==IC: Tynamo==-

The Tynamo simply hovered through the air, as it spun around in an attempt to get closer to the Growlithe once more. Summer was concentrating now; and focused, as she ran through different scenarios in her mind. "Tackle." Summer said, as the Tynamo shot forward quickly, and then enveloped itself in an electrical field at the last moment, switching the attack to Spark as it traveled.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac"Flame Wheel!" Zac said. z-pup nodded and Sarted to make a wheel of fire around itself and started to roll at the Tynamo.

OOC: Hold on a moment. Need to set something up...

-==IC: ?-?-?==-

While the battle inside the gym was going on, a man shoved his way through the crowd forcefully. He succeeded in most of his goals... However, the trainers are still alive. N took off, but he's of no concern; they don't realize one valuable part of the mythology... Kyurem doesn't obey the calls of whatever characteristic one thinks fits it. The man thought, and tossed a Pokeball to the ground near the Pokemon Center, and then began to walk away, blending into the crowd this time, even as the Pokeball released it's contents, the Pokemon turned wild the moment it appeared... And that Pokemon, was a Gyarados, which looked around with an angry look in it's eyes, before settling on the Pokemon Center...

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ShadowsShadows watched from Zac's shadow the battle taking place. "So this growlithe of his," he thought, "Is the one he trusts the most? I can see why. He is loyal to his master, and Zac is loyal to it. Most growlithe are, but this was ready to fight under any condition,"

Summer watched, as the Tynamo sped toward the Growlithe... However; a large explosion-like sound broke her concentration, as the Tynamo paused, and turned to look in the direction of the sound. "What was that?!" Summer asked in shock, as she frowned, and recalled her Tynamo, and then moved to run outside. However, once she got to the exit, she suddenly stopped, as her eyes widened; the streets had been cleared out miraculously, as a Gyarados was attacking the Pokemon Center. The Nurses and Doctors had sent out their Pokemon to try and stop the rampaging Pokemon; however, the Gyarados paid no heed to them, and instead began to circle around on the spot, and then 'slashed' out with it's tail, knocking some of the Audino away and out.

"What... What could be causing this...?" Summer said, shocked by what she saw; especially as she noticed a hole blown in one of the walls, and frowned, not liking the looks of this at all. Summer closed her eyes, and then suddenly looked in Zac's direction, as she opened her eyes. "Help me defeat this! We need to stop it's rampage!" Summer called out, as she ran in the direction of the Gyarados, her Tynamo's Pokeball in hand.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ZacZac picked up Z-pup and went outside. "A gyarados?!" Zc exclaimed, "Okay tell your Tynamo to use Soark on Z-pup, Z-pipit use take down!" Z-pup nodded as Zac grabbed out a Cherri Berry and fed it to him, "It's the Onu way do far he can use Wild Charge. It should be enough to weaken that Gyarados,"

Summer nodded, as the Tynamo floated over to the Growlithe, and tethered itself to the Pokemon with some electricity. "Alright; Tynalite, use Spark now!" Summer called out, as she hoped that that strategy would work out as well as it was initially theorized to. "Who could be controlling the Gyarados, though...?" Summer wondered, as she looked around for the person responsible.

One of the nurses noticed Summer's glances, and frowned, as she walked up toward Summer. "This is a wild Pokemon... It appears from the remains of a Pokeball nearby that someone callously released this Pokemon here; as such, it's turned wild once more... No-one is commanding this Pokemon!"

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ZacZ-pup became cloaked in electricity as it was using Take Down, "Alright...Wild Charge now! If it's a Wild Pokemon, then we weaken it, heal it And send it back to the wild,"Z-pup started to run faster and faster and ten lept into the air and dived towards the Gyarados, hopefully this woul cause enough damage to stop it, and possibly faint it.

IC: Ryan
Jumping off Togie, Ryan landed in the middle of the thick smoke. "Dewott!" he cried. "Where are you?" The Sea Otter Pokemon managed to follow the sound of her trainer's voice and find him. "There you are," Ryan sighed in relief. By now, Togie had managed to blow away most of the smoke. Ryan ran down the bridge with Dewott, trying to catch up with Black while Togie followed from the skies.

IC: Ellen
"Okay," Ellen said, running back to Orange and the others. "Hey, guys, Zach's about to battle Burgh. Do any of you want to watch the battle? It might give us something to do while we wait for Ryan and Alex to get back."

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC - Seth / Nimbasa: As Kyle walked away, Seth quickly returned to his cold demeanor. "And this is why I hate people." Seth growled to himself. Seth released Volt, petting his Luxray as he left the Pokemon Center, paying no heed to the rampaging Gyarados. Volt motioned towards it, signalling it wanted to help fight, but Seth shook his head. "No, they got themselves into this mess, they can deal with it themselves." Seth said. He left behind the Pokemon Center, intending to go locate Evan. He could tell enough was happening without him, and it was irritating that he was getting left behind.~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

OOC: You know, I think I must correct myself; it wasn't Kyle that needed the slap/punch; it was Seth. That's just cold. =/

-==IC: Orange==-

"Burgh...?" Orange asked, intrigued. "Come to think of it, he mentioned something about Burgh having saved him... This might be an interesting fight." Orange said with a nod, as he slowly stood up with a slight groan, and walked in the direction that Ellen had just been.

-==IC: Black==-

Black, however, had managed to arrive at the other end of the bridge, just as the elevator opened, and a bunch of people walked out. "Out of the way!" Black warned them, as he pushed his way passed them, and then jammed the 'close elevator' button, as well as the 'down' button.

-==IC: Summer/Gyarados==-

The Gyarados was hit, and knocked back; however, it still stayed strong, and instead turned it's attention, with a growl, to where Summer, Zac, and the two Pokemon were, and then roared out, as it spun around in a circle once more, energy generating again, as it quickly launched itself toward the two, intending to use a Thunder Fang attack at the Growlithe and Tynamo duo.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac"Z-pup Wild Charge!" Zac commanded, and on cue Z-pup had electricity already covering his body. Z-pup had finally mastered the move, "Alright! Use Wild Charge again!"

Ryan saw Black go into the elevator at the other end of the bridge. Still running, Ryan whistled to Togie. As the Togekiss descended down to the bridge, the Liberty trainer recalled Dewott. He then hopped back on Togie and flew off to the second gatehouse. This time, instead of rushing in, Ryan decided to have Togie circle above the gatehouse's exit, waiting for Black to leave.

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: I swear, Ryan's going to split from the group soon, if only just to chase Black across the region, before finally meeting up with the others when they get to Black again. xD

-==IC: Black==- Black yawned, as he slumped against the wall of the elevator with a sigh. Why can't that persistent trainer just leave me alone...? Black wondered with a frown on his face, as he sighed. My methods may be harsh, and I realize my ideals might cause pain; but I don't care! Plasma needs to learn to not just keep a neutral opinion; and besides... Once my plan is complete; everything will be alright... For everyone! Black thought, even as the elevator beeped, and Black calmly walked out, a frown on his face, as he pulled out a few potions, and sprayed them on the Pokeballs of his injured, but conscious-once-more Pokemon.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ZacZ-pup jumped into the air and aimed for the jaw, hopin to prevent the Thunder Fang attack from hitting the group, "How did this pokemon just go wild?!"

-==IC: Nurse==-

The nurse sighed, and shook her head. "Aren't you that same kid who asked who N was just a few minutes ago?" The nurse asked, giving Zac a skeptical look, wondering how he could be so dense; since she had just explained a few moments ago.

OOC: Nurse's view, not mine, though it was certainly a silly question, considering that Summer just asked about all that literally a moment earlier. =P

-==IC: Summer/Gyarados==-

The Gyarados simply spun around the still-incomplete Wild Charge, which was still drawing from the Tynamo's lightning energy. The Gyarados then swiped it tail toward the two Pokemon, successfully knocking Tynalite away from the Growlithe, managing to knock the Tynamo back from it's double Dragon Dance; even as Summer took a step back, and recalled her Tynamo with a frown, not entirely certain what to do now.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ZacZ-pup still had energy and jumped at the Gyarados yet again."I'm sorry but I'm oblivious to hearing people when I'm in battle, and yes I'm the same guy who asked about N," Zac said still focusing on the battle, "I can be oblivious sometimes do forgive me on that. Summer, ask one of the nurse to get your Pokemon healed, if you can use you Sandile's sand tomb, we could blind it and Z-pup could knock it out,"

Edited by Zacax

-==IC: Nurse==-

"Uh-huh. Right. I'll remember that." The nurse said, still giving Zac a skeptical look. "Either way; this Pokemon was released by a trainer; the only problem is, it was released here, and obviously it's causing damage. It needs to be stopped, no matter what." The Nurse said, as Summer nodded in agreement; even though she had no clue how to stop it at that moment, with all her Pokemon fainted and all. The Gyarados, however, showed no real signs of stopping; the attacks may have slowed it down temporarily, however, it was still thrashing around, causing damage to the buildings nearby. Which was also the attack it used on the Growlithe that was still annoying it; the pesky little runt thought it could stop this Gyarados? Hah! The Gyarados would show it differently. That was along the lines of what the dragon-like water type thought, as it attempted to slam into Z-Pup before roaring out again.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ZacZ-pup was knocked back, an struggled to get up, "Come boy get up!" Zac said. Shadows overheard the battle and came out of Zac's shadow. The Darkrai readided a thunder and launched it at the Gyarados, "Cease this chaos now!"

OOC: I swear, Ryan's going to split from the group soon, if only just to chase Black across the region, before finally meeting up with the others when they get to Black again. xD

OOC: It certainly feels like that. :lol:

Although wasn't Evan supposed to bring the group to Plasma Castle? Maybe Ryan (and possibly Alex) could get captured by Team Plasma in Black City and meet up with the rest of the group when Evan brings them there.

As Ryan waited with Togie and Alex's Rufflet for Black to come out of the gatehouse, he pulled out his Pokegear to send Alex a quick message explaining where he was and asking if he was on his way.

Edited by Konuju

OOC: I was hoping to prolong that for a while longer, as it'd fit better later on, but I guess, so long as Black isn't captured yet, it'd make even more sense, as they might actually be allowed to stay out of Plasma's sights. =P

But I would rather Black not be captured yet, but if it must happen, I'd allow it... =/

-==IC: Black==-

Black simply walked through the gatehouse, and out the other exit, though, instead of heading toward the White Forest, he headed toward the chain link fence that blocked off the unknown forest area surrounding the White Forest, and attempted to climb over it, not exactly wanting to see Team Plasma right at this moment.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Evan Tierra"Let's get going.", Evan said, not sure of the current situation, "I still have to head to Plasma Castle to give more details of what happened in Castelia. Along with pursuing that man."With that, Evan motioned them to the elevator....OOC: Sorry for the absence. Didn't really get what was going on with all the back and forth posts.

Edited by Hades

IC: Zac"Okay looks like Shadows has this down," Zac said, "Summer go get your Pokemon healed, then help people get out of this part of Nimbasa till we have taken down the Gyarados, got it?" Z-pup started to limp over to Zac and laid down on the ground panting. Zac bent down and started to pet Z-pup and then returned it to its pokeball, " Nice job boy,"

IC Alex:As he just reached the first gate of the bridge his Pokegear rang with a message from Ryan. Alex quickly typed back he just got here and is on the way. Looking up he saw Togie, Rufflet, and Ryan. Darting across as fast as he could with Empoleon he got to the elevator in seconds. Still being in use by people he wouldn't be able to do much here. "Empoleon we're going over!" The penguin Pokemon just stared at him like he was crazy. "We need to get to the door, obviously Ryan's up to something waiting up there." Empoleon bent down to allow Alex onto its back, with that it ran to the side and jumped. In an instant pain surrounded Alex's leg that was hurt way back when but just as quickly as there was water surrounding him they were back on the shore. Moving up the bank to the gate he waved to Ryan who was now looking down at him with a face that said you're crazy.

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

-==IC: Orange==-

"What? No." Orange said, turning away from Evan as they approached the... questionably official Gym Leader battle. "Every single Gym battle so far, we've missed. And besides, after everything that's happened, would one minute to watch something calming really hurt that badly?" Orange asked, a slight skeptical look on his face.

OOC: Sorry for Orange's attitude, but that's Orange for you. =P And again, I apologize, but you guys need to make up your mind; activity, or no activity? =P jk, jk...

-==IC: Zach==-

Zach nodded, as Burgh smiled, each taking opposite sides of the route. "Alright; let's get this started; Cyndi, let's try and finish this quicker than the other battles." Zach said, as Burgh chuckled at his seeming confidence.

"Nice choice." Burgh stated, as the Typhlosion was sent out. Burgh nodded, and sent out an Accelgor to begin the fight. "Let's just hope you can handle the fight." Burgh stated, a confident smile on his face.

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: I choose less confusing activity. Cause I still have little actual idea of what's going on...Nara: Doesn't matter to me with what happens to those three regions, tbh--I don't know enough about them to actually make use of them.IC - Sonja Baron - Route 16?: Sonja didn't say anything, simply standing back an watching the battle. Admittedly, she hadn't been able to keep up with things very well--all she knew was that the heroes had been taken to the Pokemon Center, Ryan had gone after Black, and... stuff.She would simply wait and try to make sense of things...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~