Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: (Claus)

Claus covered his mouth to stop food from flying out of it when he almost started chuckling at Colette's slightly awkward response. It was sorta cute, but he kept himself silent cause he didn't to be rude.

"Anyone who can bring themselves to attack a meal bigger than me has either my respect, or bigger eyes than stomachs. And THAT," indicating her meal, "has to be the second biggest meal I've seen today... or ever really."

He chuckled thinking of the earlier happenstance with Dionysus and Richard.

"Course the first biggest hoard belonged to a Snorlax so it's not really a fair competition."

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: Zoe

Zoe chuckled at the Liberty agent's reaction. "Collie was just really hungry," Zoe explained. "She's had a long journey today." With a glance at her sister, Zoe wisely kept quiet about Colette's aura powers, instead grabbing a blackberry from the fruit bowl and popping it in her mouth.

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC - Sonja Baron - Opelucid City: Sonja watched Ryan head out, staring after him for a moment. With a frustrated sigh, she crossed her arms, leaning against the building. She did not respond--or even seem to hear--Ray's comment about the day.

"Wait, Sonja, when's your birthday?" he asked shortly after, his tone sounding slightly panicked.

"The ninth of August," she answered. "Why?"

OOC: On an unrelated note...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Olivia Seaton

Shade soon found his hunger for overkill sated, topped with a scoop of irony as the two attacks from Luke were more than enough to faint the Sharp Claw Pokèmon. "Not bad," Olivia said while recalling Shade. "Hmm..." she muttered. "Willow might have Aerial Ace, but she's not experienced in fighting, so.... Toxin, you're up." Olivia decided, the Croagunk walking forward. "Mud Bomb." she said, Toxin launching a hard-packed ball of mud towards the Riolu.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

-==IC: Ray==-

"Ooh; alright." Ray said with a hint of a sigh of relief.

"I just realized we hadn't really talked about that before, and, well, I didn't know if we'd missed your birthday or not." Ray said, as he noticed her frustration, and awkwardly looked around.

"I kinda partially wondered because my birthday's in a few days; but I don't know when anyone else's birthday is..." Ray said, and paused, and then chuckled.

"Almost thought I'd missed Jenny's too... That'd be a bad thing to forget..." Ray said with a slight shudder, since this would be the first year he knew she was alive still. Missing her birthday this year would just be bad.

-==IC: Colette==-

Colette nodded at Zoe's explanation, glad that she had not mentioned the aura powers, as, after the other agent's reaction to what she was eating... Colette finished what she was sampling then, and then started on the ribs, finding the taste intriguing, and taking another bite, since it seemed pretty good. After she finished that, she responded to Claus.

"Second?" Colette asked, confused about that.

-==IC: Zach==-

"Take the hit, and Bullet Punch again!" Zach said, as the Riolu stumbled back from the hit. However, Luke wasn't just about to give up, and dashed forward with bullet punch quickly.

"Stand your ground, you know what to do after!" Olivia commanded, Toxin bracing himself for when the Bullet Punch landed. Once it hit, the Croagunk lashed out with Revenge, the attack powered up from getting hit before executing it.

That worked; Luke flew back through the air, knocked out on impact. Zach smiled, as he recalled the Riolu quickly.

"Well, that's four down for me. Blade, your turn." Zach said, as he sent out his Gallade. Rushing forward, the Gallade quickly launched off a Close Combat on the Croagunk quickly, as Blade realized that holding back now, would not end well for him.

IC: Evan Tierra, Opelucid City

"We're flying to Route 4.", Evan said in a flat voice as Jenny caught up to him, "Then, we battle, until the sun goes down."

Evan then sent out Gnip, and then looked at Landorus. Evan was still terrified of what he just done, and Landorus had witnessed it. It may have been justified, but Evan could not help but wonder if it was necessary to be so brutal.

"Gnip, you will fly Jenny over there.", Evan said, "Landorus, you will fly me over there as well."

Evan then got on Landorus' back, and waited for Jenny to get on Gnip's. When she had done so, the two pokemon flew off into the horizon....

IC: Feral's last thoughts

As Feral's vision blanked out, and he felt his power wane, he heard a voice. IT was the voice of that Kane character. But what it had to say was.......

"Oh, look at the widdle spacial howwor, all beaten and broken.", The singsong voice said, "Does the widdle Spacial Howwor want a second chance? Because I could help him out. All he has to is wait and take a breather from living."

"Anything, just let me at him when you can." Feral said in a raspy voice, "No one humiliates me like that."

"Oh, I will.", Kane's voice said menacingly, "For now, rest."

-==IC: Jenny==-

Jenny paused as she got onto Gnip's back, and wondered just what happened, once again...

He doesn't seem like himself at all... Jenny thought, but said nothing as the Pokemon flew off, bracing herself against the wind, as she thought about what could have actually have happened back in Opelucid.

IC: Ryan
"Mr. Drayden, sir," Ryan said, hopping off his Togekiss when they reached the roof. "It's over now... we've managed to chase them away."

"Humph," the old man said gruffly, taking a step back from the roof's edge. "I saw the whole spectacle from here. I've been mayor of this city for many years now, and I can tell you it's been a good fifteen or twenty years since Opelucid has faced a disaster on such a scale. I am grateful that you and your friends were able to stop this disaster before it got too out of hand."

"No problem," Ryan grinned. "Saving the world? It's what we do for a living." He extended a hand to the Opelucid Mayor. "Come on, let's get you back on solid ground."

The Liberty agent glanced down and saw the billowing brown hair and spiky orange hair of Sonja and Ray. It looked like the two were talking about something. Drayden and Ryan flew down from the building's roof just in time to hear Ray say "I don't know when anyone else's birthday is."

"What's this about birthdays?" Ryan asked as Togie landed in front of the two trainers.

IC: Ellen
"People only see what they want to see?" Ellen repeated thoughtfully. "I guess I could see that. After all, Team Plasma didn't want to believe the Rocket-Liberty War even existed. Why do you think people would ignore such a striking Pokémon like Absol?" She thought silently for a moment before extending a hand. "I'm Ellen, by the way. What's your name?"

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Evan Tierra, Route 4

The two, after sometime, saw the raging Sandstorm of Route 4. Evan made a gesture towards Gnip to go down. Landorus himself went lower.

Then Landorus's eyes widened in shock. He saw two shapes flying towards Gnip and himself. One was tinted green with purples splotches on it's body, with a purple tail to boot. The other was a light blue, with darker blue splotches on it's body, with a spike laden tail. Then, one fired what appeared to be a large tornado towards Landorus, while the other summoned forth bolts of lightning from above. Landorus's eyes widen as he saw the attacks coming and descended even faster. Gnip followed suit, until the two pokemon, with Evan and Jenny atop them, finally reached the sandy dunes of Route 4.

"What were those?", Evan asked, feeling quite unnerved, "They looked like you did when I caught you."

"Those two are known to you humans as Tornadus and Thundurus.", Landorus said, "They are the pokemon of Thunder and Wind. Why they would feel so bold as to attack me, when I exist to keep them under control, is not known to me."

"I get the feeling that we are about to find out.", Evan said as he saw a silhouette walk slowly towards where he and Jenny had landed, "Identify yourself, NOW."

"You see Snorlax's eat over a metric TON of food," Claus explained. "ESPECIALLY this one, who seemed really hungry even for a Snorlax. He literally took about every single scrap of food from that buffet that he could get his hands and downed every piece," he said somewhat imitating Dionysus with a wing from of his four fried chickens.

He shuddered slightly as he thought of the aftermath of that meal.

"Don't tell anyone around here that I know that Snorlax, considering how we left the place, that could get me killed..."

-==IC: ==-

As the person the silhouette belonged to approached, the figure laughed deeply.

"Hello... Jessica." The person said, as Jenny froze, shuddering, as she narrowed her eyes.

"You..." Jenny said, as the person stepped into view; revealing Gerald, who simply smirked at the two trainers.

"I'm so glad... You could join me." Gerald stated, his purple eyes glowing in the midst of the sandstorm that was billowing all over the route, as he looked up to the skies, as the two Pokemon from earlier, Thundurus and Tornadus, flew down and hovered down beside Gerald, who simply looked at Evan and Jenny smugly.

"You see, I've done some thinking. The last time, you foiled my plans. I recalled the presence of Landorus... So I figured that I'd just... 'borrow' the talents of these two." Gerald said, as Tornadus and Thundurus roared out toward Evan and Jenny.

"So, here's what's going to happen. I'm going to defeat you, then I'm going to take a little trip elsewhere, to finish my plans..." Gerald said, a crazed and insane look in his eyes, as Jenny was unnerved by them. Her memories showed her that they were vastly different from even a few years ago, and they had even grown more insane from between the fight six months ago and now.

What could even cause that...? Jenny wondered, as Gerald didn't wait for the answer to his statement, and instead quickly sent out his entire team, except Alakazam.

"You may have defeated 'Black'; but that weakling couldn't even tie his own shoes without getting defeated." Gerald said coldly, as he glared at Evan, obviously seeing him as the annoyance in his plan.

"And maybe things will work out as they should if... You two die."

As Blade rushed off at Toxin, Olivia's eyes widened. With Katie out of play, this could only be the real thing. "Venoshock!" Olivia called out, Toxing firing a stream of poison at the charging Gallade. He attempted to get out of the way as well, but that was unlikely.

OOC: Forgot to comment on this in my last post, so here's my two cents. Reminds me a lot of Rapidmon, but I also see a bit of Aegislash in there. And... is that a tree on its back/head?

IC: Zoe

"Heh, a Snorlax sounds like a fitting Pokémon for you, Collie," Zoe laughed. "Although I guess an all-you-can-eat buffet is perfect for a Pokémon like that. Was it your Snorlax, or someone else's?"

Zach nodded, leaving Blade to his own for this fight, as he trusted Blade the most in this situation. Blade quickly raised his arm to block the stream of venom, wincing as it hit him, but quickly punching out rapidly as he approached the Croagunk; before he whirled around rapidly and sliced out with a Psycho Cut, aiming to take the poor Croagunk out of action quickly, before damage could add up.

"I'm sorry, but I can't hold back with such a disadvantage." Blade said telepathically, as he hoped this wouldn't take too too long.

IC: Evan Tierra

Evan reached into his coat produced the Reveal Glass and shone it upon Landorus, reverting the Abundance Pokemon to his Incarnate Forme.

"I remember you.", Evan said, letting rage creep into his voice, "You are the one who is responsible for the destruction of Southeastern Unova and the deaths of thousands of people, including ME! A monster such as you will receive NO MERCY. LAndorus, take on Thundurus and Tornadus! We'll handle this monster."

At Evan's command, Landorus lunged towards the Bolt Strike and Cyclone Pokemon, aiming to perform what appeared to be a double clothesline on them.

Evan then sent out his Mamoswine and Gliscor, ready to start the fight to avenge all those people that were killed because of this monster.....

Toxin made his last stand, launching off a Sucker Punch right before the Psycho Cut could annihilate him. Whether it connected or not didn't matter though, as Blade's attack struck and the Croagunk was out of play. Olivia glanced at her Pokemon left. Right now, she was down to Amethyst, and Willow. "....Willow, you're up." Olivia said, wincing at the Nincada's fear as it nervously headed up to face off against Blade. "Dig." Olivia commanded, Willow perfectly willing to burrow underground and perhaps get away from the big scary Gallade for a moment. I hope this doesn't go too badly for her.... Olivia thought.

Edited by Edea Lee

Zach frowned with a slight pause, as he realized Willow was next.

"What should I do?" Blade asked Zach, and Zach paused, Willow vanishing underground for a moment.

"Hold back." Zach replied, as Blade nodded and retreated from Zach's mind, waiting for the Nincada to reappear.

-==IC: Gerald==-

"And yet; here you stand." Gerald said, amused at the mention of Evan's death. He knew what had happened. But yet, he didn't see the bother at that moment.

"Some people must be sacrificed; that is just the rules of nature." Gerald said with an exaggerated shrug, as he nodded to his Hydreigon, Cryogonal, and Rotom, who moved forward.

"Outrage, Blizzard, Flash Cannon." Gerald said with a bored tone, as the Hydreigon roared out in outrage, and first charged Gnip, as the Freeze Rotom started a blizzard over the sandstorm, aiming it toward the Garchomp, Mamoswine, and Gliscor quickly. The Cryogonal focused, and launched off a glittering burst of light toward the Mamoswine quickly. Gerald was not intending to mess around at all right then.

Jenny, on the other hand, stayed back. She wanted to get involved, yet, she also knew to pick her fights. This one, was a fight that was best to stay to the sidelines of, especially since it was one that was important to Evan. She however, looked at the Scizor, who looked rather put off and disgusted by Gerald's actions; and wondered just what it was thinking...

"People only see what they want to see?" Ellen repeated thoughtfully. "I guess I could see that. After all, Team Plasma didn't want to believe the Rocket-Liberty War even existed. Why do you think people would ignore such a striking Pokémon like Absol?" She thought silently for a moment before extending a hand. "I'm Ellen, by the way. What's your name?"

-==IC: Amelia Zann==-

"The name's Zann, Amelia Zann. And as for the why...well, Absol's a Pokémon that heralds disaster. But the people around here? They don't want that. Obviously." Amelia stood up and stretched lazily. "In olden days, they'd bring out their Pokémon and fight it off." Amelia mimed throwing a few half-hearted punches, then grabbed a Pokéball at random from her belt and sent out the occupant--in this case, Sina. "But people these days are complacent. So they just ignore it--stop believing in things they don't want to see." She slumped down lazily on the bench, her ladylike posture completely abandoned. "But you and I--we see things. Which begs the question..." Amelia leaned forward, uncharacteristically interested compared to her behavior the previous evening. "What is it that makes you important enough--interesting enough--that when you came here, disaster would follow?"

Edited by Flipz

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

"Now!" Olivia commanded as Willow came up from behind Blade. "Aerial Ace!" Willow luckily knew the move, so she dived down at the Gallade, taking advantage of it's Fighting typing.

"Now, as well!" Zach called out, as Blade spun around, taking the Aerial Ace on his shoulder with a wince, and counter striking with a light Slash, as he knelt for a moment, hoping that was both enough to faint the Nincada, but not enough to actually deal too much damage, anticipating the next fight more than anything.

• Upvote 1

One hit from the Slash and Willow fainted instantly. Olivia sighed, recalling the Nincada, not exactly sure why she brought her along. "So it's come down to this." Olivia muttered. "Then it's your time to shine, Amethyst." she called, the Gardevoir moving in front of Blade, though she didn't look like she was going to fight just yet.

So, my opponent is a Gallade.... Amethyst communicated telepathically, soon closing her eyes and crossing her arms. Kids growing up.... I remember them saying 'Your Ralts isn't a guy?', or 'Too bad your Kirlia isn't a dude.', all to my Trainer, Olivia.... the Gardevoir sighed. Those kids, they spoke highly of Gallade's awe-inspiring might and prowess.... How they could topple any opponent before it. Amethyst said, suddenly raising her head and opening her eyes, glowing purple with psychic energy.

Needless to say, I am looking forward to this battle.

Blade looked surprised at what was said, but frowned, with a nod.

"Right... Let's go." Blade said, vanishing suddenly, as he teleported behind Amethyst, and attempted to use a Slash on the Gardevoir. The story was something that Blade knew all too well in a reverse way, but...

"Though, you should be a bit faster, just to say." Blade said, in his own way of saying he would not hold back this time.

IC: Evan Tierra, Route 4.

"You should know better than to take me on in my home element.", Evan said, seeming more annooyed, "Vlad, whip up a Tailwind to nullify the Blizzard! Gnip, show that Hydreigon whose Outrage is truly more formidable! Behemoth, take that attack and smash that Cryogonal with Superpower!"

Clacking his claws rhythmically, Vlad spun his body, and swooped up and down and whipped up a Tailwind, that neutralized the freezing cold wind before it could cause any damage to the three ground types. Gnip roared an earth-shaking roar and rushed towards Gerald's Hydreigon. Behemoth took the Flash Cannon head on and charged the Cryogonal.

As Blade teleported behind her, Amethyst remained still, arms still folded. Then, just as the Slash was about to hit, Amethyst teleported herself to the side of the Gallade, the purple glow in her eyes intensifying as she launched off a Hypnosis. That fast enough for you? she taunted.

-==IC: Gerald==-

Gerald looked shocked at the ambitious use for Tailwind, but quickly regained his composure, as he swung his arm out.

"Now! Let me show you me own tactics." Gerald stated, as his Rotom swung around in front of the Mamoswine, and attempted to cause it to be obscured long enough for Cryogonal to fly out of the way, as the Cryogonal's body glowed with light. The Rotom, having done that, whipped up an Ominous Wind to try and blow away some of the sand from around the Garchomp and overall the rest of the team. The Hydreigon roared, as the two Dragons collided, neither giving way, as the Hydreigon with the glowing purple eyes, simply looked at Gnip, and tried to overpower the land shark, roaring once more to try and show the power.

-==IC: Blade==-

Blade looked shocked, as he staggered to the side, and laid down on the ground; having fallen asleep. Blade's dream was very intriguing, as he went back to the Icefall Cave, before he had been caught.

"Who would want a male Gardevoir around? No-one." "It's really too bad. He'll find a trainer or evolve; and likely, the trainer will not have a Dawn Stone handy. He'll just end up like all the others." "Why couldn't he have been a female?" Blade recalled all the taunts that he had gotten in the past, and found himself back as a Ralts, curled up into a ball; though he wasn't sure why he was thinking that right then...

Edited by Tiz Arrior

"Amethyst, you know what do do." Olivia said as the Gardevoir nodded. The purple glow in her eye intensifying once more, as Amethyst used Dream Eater to assault Blade while he was sleeping. Oh? Amethyst thought as she started consuming the Gallade's dream. How intruiging.... she thought though Amethyst continued to use Dream Eater again and again.

Edited by Edea Lee

As Blade had his dream eaten, he felt the sudden intrusion, and snapped his eyes open, as he quickly jumped up and whirled, sending a bunch of Magical Leaves towards Amethyst with a scowl, as he teleported out of the way.

"I'll show you my choice..." Blade said with a hint of a waver in his voice at that moment, inwardly glad that the nightmare had ended.

Amethyst sent a Will-O-Wisp at the Magical Leaves to burn them before the leaves could damage her, and quickly sent off a Psychic blast at Blade. Upon hearing the Gallade's declaration, Amethyst's eyes narrowed. At least you had a choice in your evolution. the Gardevoir growled, her voice betraying a small amount of her anger and frustration despite her best attempt to keep her voice calm.

Edited by Edea Lee

Blade teleported behind Amethyst before the psychic blast could land, and frowned, as he tried to slash out at Amethyst quickly, intending to deal some damage for the first time in the fight.

"I get that. Nature can be rather cruel." Blade acknowledged; but was envious because he had effectively been forced into this sort of decision.

While she attempted to teleport out of the way, Amethyst still got struck by the Slash from Blade. As the Gardevoir collapsed, she still extended an arm out to fire off a Will-O-Wisp at the Gallade, teleporting a distance behind Blade. Nature can be cruel, but you just have to learn to embrace it. the Gardevoir said before firing off Magical Leaves of her own. You have no choice in the matter of how you are born, but it's what you do with the life that's given to you that matters.

"What is it that makes you important enough--interesting enough--that when you came here, disaster would follow?"

"I-I don't know," Ellen admitted. "I'm just an ordinary girl from Village Bridge." Even as she said the words, Ellen knew they weren't completely true. Sophia, Tyler, Arddwyr -- all three had seen some sort of potential in her. Was that what the Absol was trying to warn her about? She shook her head. "I don't want to bring disaster anywhere," she said with a troubled glance at where the Absol had stood. "Besides, I'm not even planning on staying here long; I'm catching the first ferry I can to Sootopolis."

-==IC: Amelia Zann==-

Just then Sina began sniffing at Ellen's pack, but Amelia waved her off--even she wasn't the sort to condone pickpocketing a little girl. The shockingly pink Sneasel cocked her head, then shrugged, shifting her attention to the other Pokémon arrayed around them. With a wary hiss at Artemis, Sina edged around the others, smirking at Maturin and rolling her eyes at Duo before finally noticing Chrono. She started to whine a question to the Dark-type, before, for whatever reason, stopping herself and looking at Terry, almost as if asking permission to address the Purrloin.

"Village Bridge, huh? Long way from home," Amelia commented absently. She looked up to the sky, as if seeing something writ in the great blue firmament. Finally she looked back to Ellen. "There's a storm coming. It's coming for all of us--Liberty, Rocket, even people like me who end up somewhere in between. You've got potential, kid, and lots of it. You'd make a good spy. If you're ever interested--in my services or my training--look me up. I like working for interesting people."

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

Blade, hit by the magical fire, spun around, facing Amethyst quickly, as he felt the effects of the burn on his arm already.

"I wholeheartedly agree. But I don't agree with embracing it." Blade said with a frown, as he launched off a set of Magical Leaves of his own to counter the others... Which he noticed passed by the targeted Magical Leaves.

"Oh."

IC: Jake

Jake grinned at the complement to his food. "Cool, glad you like it." He grabbed the lemon tea for himself and took a sip before acknowledging Ruth. "Don't worry; I have enough to share if you want. I only planned to use this for special occasions anyway, like the day of a gym or something like that." He grinned and looked up at the still brightening sky. "So... do you guys want to head out soon? You don't have to worry about cleaning the dishes. Just rinse them and I can wash them at the Pokemon Center." He suggested.

OOC: Sorry for the late response, didn't see Ehks's post.

Edited by sonyaxe

-==IC: Colette==-

Colette frowned at Zoe as she mentioned about the Snorlax.

"I'm not sure; I don't think Lucina would have wanted me to have one, she didn't during training..." Colette said, absentmindedly forgetting about not mentioning that. She looked over at Claus' Pokemon, however, impressed.

"Those look pretty nice." Colette said, holding back the fact that she thought they looked cute.

• Upvote 1

"Heh, yeah you can say that again," Claus mentioned before digging into a slice of pizza. "Flint and Porky are probably some of the nicest Pokémon you'll ever meet, least that I've met. And Baccio might seem serious at times, underneath it he's pretty friendly. Though be careful around Flint, he's prone to..."

Claus paused when he turned towards Colette to see that his warning had come too late. The fire monkey, had already after scarfing down the last of his food and suddenly jumped on the table and did an Acrobatic backflip and landed on Colette's head with one his arms holding himself up.

"...that."