Timely Insanity

vataki

I'm just not going to sleep. Problem (not) solved!Wait, modifications to Noobicorn? No good will come of this.J-K out.

I forgot to mention that the previous comic was all a flashback.The modifications to the Noobicorn were revealed in comic #6.

naw man

Oh, so I don't get an unheard apology? Thanks. I feel the love.I like those climbing poses Vahi... Yeah. That's most of what I got on that one.Also, I'm just realizing that everyone in your universe is an Apple user. Android is my favorite, though. Sorry.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

But me and MoC are... Well...Acquaintances... ?Romantically Apocalyptic fans... ?Pokemon fans... ?I MIGHT BE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN STOP HER (despite the doubt in how well we know each other).

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

But me and MoC are... Well...Acquaintances... ?Romantically Apocalyptic fans... ?Pokemon fans... ?I MIGHT BE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN STOP HER (despite the doubt in how well we know each other).

How can you stop that monstrosity? NO ONE CAN D:

How can you stop that monstrosity? NO ONE CAN D:
^Mercy, there will be none.---Anyway, two comics to review.Comic 8: Modifications to the Noobicorn... Do I sense return of the Noobiborg!?Comic 9: Yay for my character appearance! Also, yay for an impending battle!

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

Hm... I feel a serious lack of Chath in these comics...Something isn't right about that...Edit: Please keep guest-star talk to PMs only. Thanks!-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Hm... I feel a serious lack of Chath in these comics...Something isn't right about that...

You're in the next one.I'll admit, I have a hard time finding roles for the PGSes in this sort of saga. But I will try to make everyone is included.Edit: Please see the note in the post above.-Wind- Edited by -Windrider-

naw man

GET ER JUSTAX, GET ER. :PAnd, are they in the chimney in the last panel? or some other dark place?- :b: :c: :2: :1:
It's a goal. Something tells me I won't stand much of a chance, though, due to both my lack of real battle skills and the plot.Still, at least I'm not tied to the chair. Bad move on your part guys. At least get out of earshot!J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

Still, at least I'm not tied to the chair.

Heheh, it's funny that you mention that...No longer an issue.Btw, I won't be on tomorrow. At least not until after 8:00pm. I'm joining as a part of this whole internet blackout. Starting at 8:00am and ending 8:00pm, and a way of protesting against SOPA. I won't ask anyone to join with me, as that would be against the rules, I'm simply stating why I'm posting this comic right now, and why I won't be online much tomorrow.Enjoy the new comic.

naw man

Now, why am I sided with Snicker? Did I not say I would fight to the death for you, Vahi?Ah well, these comics will work themselves out. Wait a minute, is it because you threatened to leave BZP?In which case, that may describe why I'm on her side, at the moment.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Still, at least I'm not tied to the chair.

Heheh, it's funny that you mention that...No longer an issue.Btw, I won't be on tomorrow. At least not until after 8:00pm. I'm joining as a part of this whole internet blackout. Starting at 8:00am and ending 8:00pm, and a way of protesting against SOPA. I won't ask anyone to join with me, as that would be against the rules, I'm simply stating why I'm posting this comic right now, and why I won't be online much tomorrow.Enjoy the new comic.
Great comic.IMO this is the best season yet.I liked the part when he said "Olook A new guy!"

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~

The newest comic has been slightly delayed, as I haven't had a whole lot of time to work on it this week. But, it will be out at some point early in the week. The comic isn't actaully very long, but these comics do take more time to make than the comics of last season, as you can probably tell by the major quality and graphical improvements. I've also been putting more time into writing the comics. Specifically the last two and onwards, have had more planning than the others. This one took me 3 days to come up with an idea on how to continue the story.Despite all of this, a new comic will be out within the next couple of days, and I apologize about the delay.

naw man

Well, it doesn't exactly progress the plot much further, but...Hold it right there!

But my amazing fighting skills... they failed.And how dare you... HOW DARE YOU! YOU MURDERED MY SHINY PIPLUP!EDIT: And you know I would have gone over to your said any way, right? You just took the life of an innocent Pokemon... Edited by Chath

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Well, it doesn't exactly progress the plot much further, but...Hold it right there!

But my amazing fighting skills... they failed.And how dare you... HOW DARE YOU! YOU MURDERED MY SHINY PIPLUP!EDIT: And you know I would have gone over to your said any way, right? You just took the life of an innocent Pokemon...
Well... Chath was afraid of Snicker beforeBut he figured that he was more afraid of Giggles after he destroyed his Pokemon game than SnickerSo we're allied now:)

naw man

But my amazing fighting skills... they failed.And how dare you... HOW DARE YOU! YOU MURDERED MY SHINY PIPLUP!EDIT: And you know I would have gone over to your said any way, right? You just took the life of an innocent Pokemon...
Well... Chath was afraid of Snicker beforeBut he figured that he was more afraid of Giggles after he destroyed his Pokemon game than SnickerSo we're allied now :)
You fail to understand, I'm not scared of Giggles. I want to MURDER him. I think. We think? He thinks?Gosh, it's so disorienting talking about myself in another comic...That whole comic felt weird reading. I dunno.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Final part of the saga is currently under construction. It's going to probably be the longest comic of the season so far, so I'll probably release a little filler inbetween the previous comic and the upcoming one. The following comic will wrap things all up, and finally explain what's going on.Just a minor update.

naw man