Settle. I was lucky enough to get a Timid one with great IV's and roaming. If not, just keep SRing. Doesn't the Synchronize trick work on non-roaming? Is this Soul Dew or Eon Ticket, anyway?
Soul Dew. Yeah, Synchronise does work, but even then, the chances of getting one with a good nature and Speed IV are something like 1/32 (if you settle for a base 30) or 1/64 if you want a 31. I guess I'll just keep it and abuse the GTS for more Lati's.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Apparently, on Pokemon Smash!, they showed a new trailer for the new Pokemon movie, along with some clips of the Best Wished Season 2 opening, showing all of Ash's Pokemon that haven't been released, except Muk, at Professer Oak's lab, along with Tracey, the Professer himself, and Ash's mother, Delia. And when I say all, I mean ALL. This includes Squirtle, Charizard, and even Primeape!

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

I want to train a Starmie for Battle Subway, Random Matchup, etc. So I caught two with the Timid nature, but I can't decide which to train. I'll probably keep both, because it seems each one will have a different role, so which one is better for Random Matchup/Battle Subway?(HP/Atk/Def/SpAtk/SpDef/Spd)12-13 / 22-23 / 6-7 / 18-19 / 9-10 / 29or26-27 / 0-2 / 30 / 27-28 / 0-1 / 18-19

Edited by ~Takava Nirhii~

3DS Friend Code (Pokemon X): 4098 - 4028 - 0743

(Please tell me if you added me so I can add you back!)

My Brickshelf

I can feel the pressure getting steeper with every life lost.
You hope that I won't see the light of day in time to come.

tessewact.png
With no conviction founded just, judgement contorted based on lust,
Give me strength.

No, but I have to say, trying to catch the 646 available Pokemon is no easy feat.New information has been revealed for Pokemon Black and White 2. One thing they'll be doing is adding a hint screen during battle that shows up when you press the L button, showing which moves will be effective against the opponent. This is good news for my sister, because even though she loves to play Pokemon, she has never quite understood type matchups.

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

Oh wow. (B/W2 details in spoiler tag, don't click if you want to keep this a surprise)

Black and white 2 are officially awesome. And I mean even more awesome.No more real disconnect problems, since people have to wait a few minutes after they disconnect, to reconnect; a Zorua from N; the Cross Transceiver is actually useful in-game; you're actually required to do the mini-games for once(At least once); you get three HMs near one particular location; THERE ARE MOVE TUTORS!!; there are more Dream Ability Pokemon in-game; old legends appear; Snarl might just be available; and the region actually is frozen at one point!And that's just a couple things. ... Oh, and Castelia Sewers.

/EDIT: Well...

There goes the metagame. Stealth Rock is a Move Tutor Move now. =P

Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

What I'm interested to see is how Black City/White Forest will work. I have two DSes, and both Black and White, but there are many trainers trapped permanently in Entralink-Limbo because I have them in both games and can't transfer them...

There are a lot of differences between the two, even more in B/W2. =PBasically, there are exclusive Pokemon, exclusive locations, one city has a different look in both games; there's slight story differences(mostly involving the cover legend), and such stuff.

Hey, it looks like most of the 4th Gen TMs that were removed came back as Move Tutor moves: Roost, Giga Drain, Sleep Talk, etc. I'm definitely digging the new Move Tutor moves here. However -- Poison Heal Roost Gliscor? We're doomed. :PAlso, finally got around to SRing for some of my event Pokes:Timid Mewtwo 14/19/22/4/21/30Mild Reshiram 4/17/23/30/31/26That Reshiram is awesome.~B~

Why did they make Stealth Rock a move tutor? I always thought the metagame revolved too much around entry hazards in DPPt, now it's going to be like Gen IV all over again.Oh well. At least there's Rapid Spin.

My Brickshelf

tessewact.png
Give me strength.

So I'm betting you can only go to White Forest in White and Black City in Black? :P..Right?
In the first games, yes.

However, you can switch between the two in Black 2 and White 2, by connecting with the original games.

AUGH THE POWERRRRRRRRRRRRK so Black and White Kyurem have [if my math is right] base 171 Attack and Special Attackthat is INSANEAlso

Move tutor moves include the following at this moment: Gunk Shot, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunderpunch, Low Kick, Dual Chop, Seed Bomb, Uproar, Super Fang, Iron Head, Signal Beam, Bounce, Drill Run,, Bug Bite, Covet, Last Resort, Iron Defense, Magnet Rise, Magic Coat, Block, Hyper Voice, Electroweb, Icy Wind, Iron Tail, Aqua Tail, Earth Power, Zen Headbutt, Foul Play, Superpower, Gravity, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Bind, Snore, Heal Bell, Knock Off, Synthesis, Roost, Sky Attack, Role Play, Heat Wave, Giga Drain, Drain Punch, Pain Split, Tailwind, Magic Room, Wonder Room, Spite, Recycle, Trick, Stealth Rock, Endeavor, Skill Swap, Worry Seed, Gastro Acid, Outrage, Helping Hand, After You, Endeavor, Sleep Talk, and Snatch.
This means a lot of things for the metagame as we know it. It almost guarantees that Kyurem -will- get strong, physical Ice stab [it already had special] so I'm predicting Black Kyurem will stay OU, but White Kyurem will go uber. In the meantime, Tornadus now has Base 120 speed, but it's special attack has taken a hit. I don't think it'll go anywhere. Without Sand Force, Landorus's new forme isn't as immediately powerful as I anticipated. I assume that the normal Landorus will remain the default Landorus we see in battles.The big moves in that list are Roost, and more importantly, Stealth Rock. Recovery for Tornadus' new forme will be very well appreciated, but the dominance of Stealth Rock will once again return to the metagame, and it will be much easier to fit on teams.Anyways, Black and White 2 have made BIG changes and I am VERY excited for the English releases.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Looking forward to giving White 2 a go sooner or later. Black and White were leagues better than Diamond and Pearl, and B2/W2 seem to be doing a good deal more than a third version would.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

It's true. There is indeed one that increases the chances of encountering shinies. It's apparently obtained in one of the hardest ways possible, though... Absolute complete Pokedex. I think that includes Genesect too...Knowing gamefreak, though, it's only taking it down to 1/8000 chance, instead of it's original chance. =P

Spoilers aside... Why can't it be November? D= These games are awesome, from all I've been reading, and I want to play them... Now I won't have things to do in Pokemon still(Well, aside from trying to complete my B/W Pokedex... Should probably do that.) for the summer. =/

Also, Shiny Level 60 Haxorus in a special area available after completing the Unova Dex. Does Gamefreak want us to get tons more shinies? That's the second guaranteed shiny in BW2. 0_o

/EDIT: Hahah, this is hilarious! xD

Your Rival asks if Shizui has any attention of fighting Team Plasma and he says nope and then leaves.
That's so helpful, Shizui. :rolleyes:

Hero: Your sister has tons of luck; it's like a 1/8152 chance or something like that. They are very rare. She did catch it, right?Yes(in BW2), but the dex now has 300 Pokemon, not just the 156 from BW1. =PCongrats. =D

Well, I couldn't resist. Just started up Black 2, went with female/Tepig since I'll almost certainly be going male/Snivy on my English White 2 run. Only played through the tutorial, but I have to say: the rival music in this game is great. It's like something out of Megaman X.Also, it's a little embarrassing to hit kanji I can't read even though I've been studying Japanese pretty solidly for two years now and this is a game designed for like, eight-year-olds. Still, I'm able to read the lion's share of it, and it's fun to compare what I can read now to what I could(n't) when I tried Black 1 in Japanese two years ago.

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Rival music: I know; right? More specifically something out of Megaman Zero; but it's good to know I'm not the only one thinking that. =P(In fact, another track later on, I forget which, reminds me of something out of Battle Network... Been watching playthrough stuff on the game, despite it effectively spoiling things for me; I'm just too excited for the game. =/)I'm a bit jealous you have Black 2 already, though. D= Definitely let me know what you think of it, though, as multiple sources of reviews and information is always good. =D

You know what's odd? Vibrava has Levitate and can have Dig. So when Vibrava is underground and the opponent uses Earthquake, it does nothing due to Levitate. While it's underground. What?

My Brickshelf

tessewact.png
Give me strength.

That is pretty weird. I never actually evolved a Trapanich to a Flygon. Mostly because I had no clue the two were related when I first played RSE =P. An interesting strategy, to be sure. Spam Dig against ground/rock types.So how about that new Global Link, huh?

New Global Link looks cool! ... From what I can see.Which leads into my next question; is anyone on here on my Global Link FL? I can't remember the username I put... -_-;(Figures that just when I get a chance to actually run the minigames without them stalling like playing a PS3 game on an NES, I forget my username. -_-)/EDIT: Oh, wait, that wouldn't be visible, would it... Hmm... Well, looks like I'll have to go trial and error. -_-;

New Global Link looks cool! ... From what I can see.Which leads into my next question; is anyone on here on my Global Link FL? I can't remember the username I put... -_-;(Figures that just when I get a chance to actually run the minigames without them stalling like playing a PS3 game on an NES, I forget my username. -_-)/EDIT: Oh, wait, that wouldn't be visible, would it... Hmm... Well, looks like I'll have to go trial and error. -_-;
I think it was BladeZero, based on what showed up on my friend list.

does anyone here have a deoxys that they would be willing to trade me?and how do i get more than one pokemon to come back with me from the dream world?

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group