Well, it depends on what it is. That annoying factor when a TM breaks after use was annoying, but it made the game more fun! You had to earn more money to buy/find a new one. Don't tell me the HMs break after use now...
Sure, if you could just flat out purchase one it was fine. But many you just found one per game, or were prohibitively hard to obtain (I'm looking at the ones you get from the arcade in HG/SS). This lead to hoarding and/or hacking. Boring!

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

Yeah, other people having opinions sucks. Everybody else's opinion should be mine!Personally no-TM breaking was the only "positive" thing that I didn't really like. I loved the challenge of using a select move, knowing you'd likely never see it again. With move tutors, it made more sense. Now, once you hit the move rememberers, it's kinda cheap just to be able to re-use TM's over and over.

Or you just make sure you put it onto a male to breed it out...? Or you just, y'know... save it until you have a perfectly bred specimen that you know you want to keep.I played the PETA game. So lulzy. I'm impressed at the copyright violation.

Bloody (literally) Pokemon with needles and stuff sticking out of them fighting bloody and blade wielding characters from Black and White, interspersed with tired memes and dialogue filled with lies. Also, there's a video of someone beating a live chicken against a wall in there somewhere, so that's kind of sad.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

I've always loved the games, but stopped watching the show a while ago. It wasn't because it got bad, per se, just that it got repetitive. On top of that, there was the realization that the show had been bad. Seriously, for every epic episode like Pikachu's Goodbye there were clunkers like The Ghost of Maiden's Peak or Island of the Giant Pokemon. I firmly believe that the best thing that could happen to the show would be if it divorced itself from its fixation on Ash, which would allow for a new story that could achieve good quality without having to retread old ground as it did so.Just recently got Black 2, and am loving it so far.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

B/W 2 don't release until Friday here, but that'll just make having it all the sweeter. I've also found it incredibly easy to keep up with all of my college work since they haven't dropped the bomb on us yet, so I'll have all weekend to play it, too.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

The problem with the trailer is that its a short little clip, so budget wouldn't be much of a problem. Imagine how much effort it would take to create a full on series of that kind of quality.Plus the writers are the main problem with the current anime, anyway.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

Blaziken, Beartic and others all have tufts of fur/feathers there. If you're going to start reading weird stuff into Pokemon designs, at least try and pick out something that hasn't been done to death. Like Bidoof. Pick on Bidoof. He deserves it more than Reshie.Personally, I do find Reshiram's design just generally awkward (not in that way, just physically ungainly). He's got a bit too much going on, especially with the cone shaped body and massive tail. He doesn't look like he could fly gracefully the way Zekrom could. I like the head and the wings, though. A fox dragon is an awesome idea.Anyway...Anyone seen the Pokemon Battle Royale site? it's the first 151, reimagined by various artists. I won't spoil it, but the Farfetch'd entry is hilarious.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

I don't like anything about Beartic, so I actually made myself forget he exists. As for Blaziken, it's not as... noticeable.I like the 151 art, I wish they'd do it for the rest.B2 progress: Just figured out the Strange House maze and evolved my Misdreavus. Now I just need to grind Dragonair about... fifteen more levels (he's really slowing my team down) and find a Magmarizer to complete my team. Cinccino is my rockstar. Such a boss. Nidoking is good too but until I level him up about seven more times to get Earth Power he has no decent STAB, and I'm mostly just using Breloom for Spore.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

Well, I almost but not quite got Black 2. My sister and I were each going to get one, and at the store we specifically asked for Black and White 2. Didn't even notice they just gave us regular Black and White until we got home. We haven't bothered to go back yet but maybe later today or tomorrow.Edit: WOAH OMG just got my daily Pokemon on Pokedex 3d and man is Garbodor terrifying in 3d. Also I think I'll use the few dollars left in my eShop account to buy Dream Radar. Worth it or not, it's really cheap so who cares.:P

Edited by Xehanort

3DS FC: 0216 - 1922 - 2231

Well, I almost but not quite got Black 2. My sister and I were each going to get one, and at the store we specifically asked for Black and White 2. Didn't even notice they just gave us regular Black and White until we got home. We haven't bothered to go back yet but maybe later today or tomorrow.Edit: WOAH OMG just got my daily Pokemon on Pokedex 3d and man is Garbodor terrifying in 3d. Also I think I'll use the few dollars left in my eShop account to buy Dream Radar. Worth it or not, it's really cheap so who cares. :P
I feel like a horrible person for laughing.I got White 2 yesterday, and I just beat Elesa. I had a level 29 Genesect, a level 22 Servine, and 4 level 10-12 Pokemon to allow me to heal without getting hurt in the process. It was a grueling affair, but I finally beat her Zebstrika (with Flame Charge! Totally unfair!) with a lucky Leech Seed that I snuck in. Yay! 50% there!

banner.jpg

The verdict seems to be that it's an intentionally unintentional glitch. Considering it's been known since the release of B/W2 in Japan, and still hasn't been fixed, they probably just left it in there for those who WANT to rebattle people a lot, and not just the Sports Dome people. =P
Actually, if anyone bothered to talk to her again, it appears to be intentional. From experience, if GameFreak wanted to "fix" it, all they need to do is add a line of code.
Yes, it is indeed intentional. I hadn't gotten that far yet at that time. =P As soon as I did, I totally understood, and that's a very awesome change they made. =D There's another in Lostlorn Forest that's gotten me to level 30 and up. xD And I'm only at Nimbasa. =P
You barely need to use HMs. Actually, I haven't needed to use one yet, and I'm at Skyla.Is anyone else having way too much fun at Join Avenue?
I need to trade more. Talk to me again then. =P
Stop posting memes, this isn't r/BionicleNobdoy cares about your pessimist ######, Tenuk.Black and White are the BEST GAMES, and from here on out, anyone who disagrees with that will be shot. Tired of this.
I disagree. Black and White 2 are the best games. Period.