Aaaaaand I just found a shiny female Espurr. My life is complete. <3

rrrgh

rgghsrjhfg

DFAGHSTYASERU*DFGY

come on really you people get so many shinies.

I feel your pain. I want to find a shiny male Zubat. Horde battles with sweet scent not helping. I haven't even found a female shiny Zubat

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Aaaaaand I just found a shiny female Espurr. My life is complete. <3

rrrgh

rgghsrjhfg

DFAGHSTYASERU*DFGY

come on really you people get so many shinies.

I feel your pain. I want to find a shiny male Zubat. Horde battles with sweet scent not helping. I haven't even found a female shiny Zubat

I've been battling hordes of Poliwag in the Pokemon village to try and get a swift swim one so I can get a Drizzle Politoad... but I haven't had any luck. I figured that'd be easier to get than a shiny, but it is turning out to be just as elusive.

That would be Pokemon Amie talking, there. It's awesome in that respect, but it's disabled in Multiplayer and the Battle Maison. =P

Yeah... I noticed that. Still a pretty cool feature to have in game.

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

Does swift swim present with any noticeable effects in battle? I'm just randomly taking out 4/5 of the Poliwag hordes and hoping for the best. Plus, I'm taking out the females since I need a male to rebreed the hidden ability.

I still need a 6th member. Ive got Dedenne, Talon Flame, Blaziken, Bisharp and Charizard. Gah. I was thinking Shuckle.

Edited by Timelady Gallade

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

S5TW-WWWW-WWW2-QVTZ^ I hate Breloom. So, so dang much. Thought I was finally done with it after giving up battling in the 5th gen meta on Pokémon Showdown, but nope, Battle Maison knows exactly how to get me raging.And then, several battles after this triumph...my 46 battle win streak was broken by a Fissure using Walrein. Screw the Battle Maison. Not going back there for a very, very long time.

Edited by Artezza Trigger

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

Working on breeding a Noibat now. I've got a Timid one from Italy with perfect IVs in everything except HP. Technically I don't have to breed for one because that one is perfectly good, but the chance of having a shiny hatch...

Wahoo I replicated the Noibat. Not a shiny but still nice. I just wish I could procure a swift swim poliwag.

I've been trying to get the Y-exclusive mega-stones and more left overs with no luck. and I don't have the money to buy a copy of Y. aghhh.

I actually obtained a copy of X for $25, someone at work needed money and was selling their games and handheld. I should get around to playing it... I haven't ever purchased both games like that before. I don't have any use for it either since I only own one 3DS.

I reached the super rank at the Battle Institute, but the rank would have been higher had I not encountered a Suicune which walled everything I threw at it.

Edited by Sisen

I reached the super rank at the Battle Institute, but the rank would have been higher had I not encountered a Suicune which walled everything I threw at it.

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

That thing walled a critical Dark Pulse from my Greninja (he was the only Pokemon remaining), lived with a sliver of HP, used Rest, used a Chesto berry, and then set up Calm Minds while I hit for pathetic damage before taking me out with a boosted Surf. Had I put Grass Knot on it, I could have beaten that stupid thing. >_>

--==My MOCs==--

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

That thing walled a critical Dark Pulse from my Greninja (he was the only Pokemon remaining), lived with a sliver of HP, used Rest, used a Chesto berry, and then set up Calm Minds while I hit for pathetic damage before taking me out with a boosted Surf. Had I put Grass Knot on it, I could have beaten that stupid thing. >_>

I only had two competitive trained things with me at the time, because I was double checking the IVs of Noibat. It just outrested me. T_T

But oh well. I JUST CAUGHT A SHINY TREVENANT. ;_;

Does anyone have any figy, chesto, kelpsy, or grepa berries they could trade tonight?

I have Figy and Chesto berries. You can have some.

Also I envy you so much right now I can't even express it ;_; I've been using the Masuda Method hoping for a shiny Phantump for four days now. I just hatched the 330th egg. ;_; Trevenant has like the best shiny. Your luck is amazing.

AXKP5KC.png

What does shiny Trevanant look like?

I have no idea what any new shinies in X/Y look like except for a few. And even those few I only know the color but not how they actually look.

Really wanna know what Honedge shiny looks like. It's the only member of my main possibly 'competitive' team that I have no idea what the shiny looks like.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I have Figy and Chesto berries. You can have some.

Also I envy you so much right now I can't even express it ;_; I've been using the Masuda Method hoping for a shiny Phantump for four days now. I just hatched the 330th egg. ;_; Trevenant has like the best shiny. Your luck is amazing.

It was a random thing. I was just running through the forest to get out to Pokemon Village and hit a patch of grass. I agree though! The shiny version of it is sweet.

I'll jump on Wi-Fi, pretty sure we have each other added already.

What does shiny Trevanant look like?

I have no idea what any new shinies in X/Y look like except for a few. And even those few I only know the color but not how they actually look.

Really wanna know what Honedge shiny looks like. It's the only member of my main possibly 'competitive' team that I have no idea what the shiny looks like.

It is white wood instead of brown and the foliage areas are orange. It looks really cool. You could just google it and get a result.

i just got an Adamant Huge Power Marill off of Wonder Trade with perfect Attack, Speed, Defense and Special Defense IVs. it must have been a breeding reject, but i'll gladly take it. =D

the only problem is it doesn't know Aqua Jet. anyone know the easiest way i could breed Aqua Jet onto a baby and keep those perfect IVs? i'm kind of new to breeding, sorry

overlordsukapon.png

i just got an Adamant Huge Power Marill off of Wonder Trade with perfect Attack, Speed, Defense and Special Defense IVs. it must have been a breeding reject, but i'll gladly take it. =D

the only problem is it doesn't know Aqua Jet. anyone know the easiest way i could breed Aqua Jet onto a baby and keep those perfect IVs? i'm kind of new to breeding, sorry

You'll need to utilize an everstone on one of the breeding parents to retain the nature, and destiny knot on the other to increase the chance to pass down IVs. However, destiny knot applies to both the parents so you'll need to find something else with good IVs to breed it with. Otherwise, you'll spend a lot more time trying to hatch one with perfect IVs as well.

ugh, i just realized another problem: my Marill is a male, so even if i did have something else with good IVs that could breed with Marill and learn Aqua Jet, it wouldn't hatch as what i want anyway, so i'd have to breed my Marill with a Ditto so i can get a female, but then i'd need a Ditto with good IVs too, but i don't know anyone who has a Ditto Safari...

yeah, this is getting too complicated for me, lol. it was a nice idea, but i don't know if i have the time and patience for this. i don't do any real competitive battling anyway, so this Marill will probably be just fine for use in the Battle Maison or whatever. but thanks anyhow! =)

Edited by squishyfrog

overlordsukapon.png

Squishy- I'm up to my ears in Buizels with 3-4 max IVs at the moment. Would you like a male one to get Aqua jet onto Azumarill? Edit: Bah, ninja'd.

Sisen- I might be able to help you out with those remaining berries. I've also got Impostor Ditto now, so if you give me time I might be able to breed you a SS Poliwag...

Edited by Alyska

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

ugh, i just realized another problem: my Marill is a male, so even if i did have something else with good IVs that could breed with Marill and learn Aqua Jet, it wouldn't hatch as what i want anyway, so i'd have to breed my Marill with a Ditto so i can get a female, but then i'd need a Ditto with good IVs too, but i don't know anyone who has a Ditto Safari...

yeah, this is getting too complicated for me, lol. it was a nice idea, but i don't know if i have the time and patience for this. i don't do any real competitive battling anyway, so this Marill will probably be just fine for use in the Battle Maison or whatever. but thanks anyhow! =)

What exactly do you want? I imagine you want the hidden Sap Sipper ability and Aqua Jet? Female Pokemon will pass on moves now, but that still doesn't help you out.... The hidden ability will only be passed down if being bred with a Ditto.

EDIT: I'm going to rescind that. All of the articles and research I read online indicated that in order to pass down the hidden ability, you needed to breed a male pokemon with the ability in order for it to carry on that ability. However, last night I bred a male and female Poliwhirl with the hidden ability together and it was passed down to the offspring. I'm not entirely sure of all the details, because everything online says otherwise. Perhaps both of the parents need to have the hidden ability in order for it to be passed down that way. If that is the case you still are going to have trouble breeding on aqua jet.

It looks like you might be able to pass it down if you breed a male parent with a Female Marill with the ability, but it is going to require some work.

I would honestly start with one of Alyska's Buizels, and you need to hatch a female Marill with your Marill and a Ditto. Once you have a female with the hidden ability, attach the ever stone to it and the destiny knot to Buizel and start the process. It should work. Breed on the nature, move, ability you want first, and then start breeding for IV's. Once you hatch another female Marill with the nature, move, and ability switch it out for your current one, and throw your current Male Marill in there.

You'll have a higher chance to pass on an ability with a female parent who has it. Apparently the percentage rate of breeding a male with the ability and a ditto is lower, which explains why I saw the normal abilities popping up when breeding Poliwhirl+Ditto. When I switched in the female Poliwhirl, I started hatching consectuive Swift Swim ones.

Sisen- I might be able to help you out with those remaining berries. I've also got Impostor Ditto now, so if you give me time I might be able to breed you a SS Poliwag...

Dot helped me out with the berries so I'm all good there! I found a list of people to add for various Pokemon in the friend safari earlier. I have a box of swift swim Poliwhirls and have started breeding already.

It is white wood instead of brown and the foliage areas are orange. It looks really cool. You could just google it and get a result.

So it's a weirwood.

Yessssss.

Edited by Sisen

what i want ~exactly~ is to breed one with Huge Power and Aqua Jet without sacrificing the perfect IVs. the problem with it being a male is that eggs hatch the same species as the mother, correct? so therefore i'd need a Ditto with good IVs in order to breed it and get a female Marill who also has good IVs. then i'd have to breed the female Marill with something else with good IVs that knows Aqua Jet so that the offspring can hatch as a Marill who also knows Aqua Jet. sorry for being unclear before.

however if Kohaku indeed has Dittos in his Friend Safari then that simplifies things greatly, because FS Pokemon always have 2-3 perfect IVs, right? and in that case i'll definitely take one of those male Buizels Alyska. =)

overlordsukapon.png

what i want ~exactly~ is to breed one with Huge Power and Aqua Jet without sacrificing the perfect IVs. the problem with it being a male is that eggs hatch the same species as the mother, correct? so therefore i'd need a Ditto with good IVs in order to breed it and get a female Marill who also has good IVs. then i'd have to breed the female Marill with something else with good IVs that knows Aqua Jet so that the offspring can hatch as a Marill who also knows Aqua Jet. sorry for being unclear before.

however if Kohaku indeed has Dittos in his Friend Safari then that simplifies things greatly, because FS Pokemon always have 2-3 perfect IVs, right? and in that case i'll definitely take one of those male Buizels Alyska. =)

Precisely. With the Poliwhirls I am using to breed, they only have 2 perfect IVs each. The one has Sp.Atk and Sp.Def. The other has HP and Speed. I'm breeding those two together to get offspring with those IVs, which I'll then breed with another Pokemon with the missing IVs I need to carry on. I lucked out at some point and caught an Outstanding Ditto. I don't remember the exact IVs, but it has perfect Atk, Sp.atk, and Speed.

SO I've been trying to breed my swinub with good IVs, but it's doesn't seem to be working. Even with the power itmes or the destiny knot, the pokemon almost never seem to get the ivs of the parents.

Is this supposed to happen?

Seriously, I've been going at this for 4 hours now and have yet to produce a pokemon with 3 perfect IVs.

Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down

Have you guys noticed that blue pentagon on the pokémons status screen, near the markings?Supposedly, its function has been found. Its a hack check. If the pokémon has this symbol, then its legit by the Pokémon Company's standards.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

I spent the better part of last night in Sisen's Friend Safari (Thanks Sisen!) when I found out he had Breloom there. I finally managed to find one that had Technician, and I think I'll be breeding that to get a Breloom to use on my team for catching Pokémon (Spore and False Swipe FTW). I might even breed with a Ditto from Kohaku's safari to try to get one with decent IVs; normally I don't bother with that, but considering the Breloom already has two perfect IVs (in Defense and Special Defense) and I need to breed anyway to get a Shroomish with Spore (hadn't realized until last night that Breloom couldn't learn Spore once it evolved), I might as well try for the best Breloom I can get. I've been meaning to add a Breloom to my team for ages, but never managed before now. But this way I can replace my lackluster Leafeon, and my Aegislash can get rid of False Swipe in favor of a more useful competitive move.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I bred a Poliwag that is perfect minus attack. I'm training it and Noibat via horde since it is so much quicker.I was at the battle institute earlier and had to face Latios, Cresselia, Moltres, and Terrakion. I managed to win with Gardevoir, Blaziken, Flygon, and Vaporeon.

I'm training it and Noibat via horde since it is so much quicker.

PERFECT NOIVERN BUDDIES WOOO (only difference is I have Switcheroo on mine)

Anyways, I'm planning and working on a Mega-Evo for my team. My Wi-Fail is still being nothing short of ridiculous so it will be a while for Ditto Safaris to appear on my end.

--==My MOCs==--