so i found my first Friend Safari shiny today - a pretty little Audino. =3 nearly had a heart attack when she appeared though lol

also would anyone mind helping me evolve my Karrablast?

EDIT: nevermind that about the Karrablast - Turtleman helped me out on it. =)

Edited by Evil Overlord Sukapon

overlordsukapon.png

Found a shiny Galvantula in the safari on Friday. He's got the usual 2 perfect iv's, but also 2 iv's of 0 (in SpA, of all things), and he is not even what I was looking for (Pachirisu). It seems that half of the shinies I find are more or less useless lately. Siiiiigh.

Been doing lots of Battle Maison lately, though Multi Battle exclusively. I find that a partner with Gengar is really, really darn useful. I was using Squishy's trainer as a partner but Latios is just too terrible. (choice items are dumb.) Now I use a Honchkrow/Gengar partner, but the dumb krow has Moxie despite being exclusively special. (Which. Is also really dumb in itself.) I need better partners :I

AXKP5KC.png

Anyone have a bulbasaur, venusaur or ivysaur to trade?

One of my friends has an Ivysaur friend safari and I could catch one for you.

My friend already traded my a normal one, but I'd like one with the hidden ability if possible, what do you want for it?

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

I called my uber-powerful Garchomp Deathray. Fyi.

I also got an outstanding Gourgeist of wonder trade with perfect Defense and Sp.Def. Should I have it in my team?

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Got a shiny Dunsparce last night (ie 2 am today) in turtleman's safari. So that's pretty cool. Kinda bummed that it's my second shiny in an Audino safari that is not actually an Audino, but it's Dunsparce, and it's pink, so I am okay with this.

Been doing lots and lots and lots of Battle Maison lately. I'm trying to earn up enough BPs for an Ability Capsule for my shiny Bisharp. Tried Rotation Battles, which are a lot more fun than I expected them to be, and I finally got to clear the regular Singles challenge (a scarfed Gabite EQ'd my entire team the past two times I was about to reach the Chatelaine....) And I'm still short a few dozen BPs. And I still can't decide whether I should give her a Life Orb or an Assault Vest. Siiighh.

AXKP5KC.png

Got a shiny Dunsparce last night (ie 2 am today) in turtleman's safari. So that's pretty cool. Kinda bummed that it's my second shiny in an Audino safari that is not actually an Audino, but it's Dunsparce, and it's pink, so I am okay with this.

Congrats on the shiny Dunsparce

I've been trying to mm for an eevee. Currently I just get 5 eggs then fly to lumiose to hatch them. Is there a more efficient way to do it its really boring, but green espeon is worth it or maybe blue sylveon or umbreon. I don't know what I'll evovle it too, but I have eevees coming out of my ears.

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

I've been trying to mm for an eevee. Currently I just get 5 eggs then fly to lumiose to hatch them. Is there a more efficient way to do it its really boring, but green espeon is worth it or maybe blue sylveon or umbreon. I don't know what I'll evovle it too, but I have eevees coming out of my ears.

Riding your bike back and forth on Route 7 is just as effective as running around Lumiose and it lets you drop off Eevees as soon as they hatch and pick up the next egg. Make sure you have something with Magma Armor or Flame Body in your party so they'll hatch faster; Hatching O-Powers are useful too, I've heard.

Q2TtLEz.png

the Japanese pokebank is up.

I made a milotic.

I was gonna make Mismagius, Cofagrigus, Porygon Z and Infernape, but I'm gonna wait until our pokebank is up because, let's just say, I'll need help making them due to hidden power fighting/genderless/Hidden ability, if you catch my drift....

Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down

I've got some pokémon prepared to wonder trade. Going to wait a few hours for the unobtainables to spread a bit more before trying my luck.

Tried the GTS, but every reasonable offer gave me the message "Pokémon has already been traded". Thankfully it still gives views of the models, though.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

Hey, guys! I was wondering if you might know something about a strange thing in my copy of Pokemon X. No, it's not the Lumiose City Elevator Ghost, it's something different. In the Battle Maison, when I select Multi Battles, if I don't play with a friend, there's the usual NPC options of Shauna, Tierno, and Trevor, but there's also someone else there. A female trainer named Kekea. For those of you who don't know, AKA pretty much everybody, the word 'Kekea' is my casual gamertag, something which very few people know about and even fewer care about. The weirdest part of it is the eyes. Eyes are pretty much the same across all the characters in the game, by that I mean they look fairly human as far as anime style goes. However, Kekea's eyes look like this:

7sBL3EL.jpg

Does anyone have any idea what's going on? I would really like to know. Thanks!

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

One day until poke bank and transfer. I hope theres no mini game, those were really annoying.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Out of the starters, only missing Turtwig now. Gamefreak releasing the bank early in Japan was a god send, considering Nintendo's entire network is having issues at the moment. Planning on completing as much of the pokédex as possible for the shiny charm so I can start masudaing for a shiny Cyndaquil and Eevee pretty quick.

...whenever I can tear myself away from A Link Between Worlds, anyway :) having a lot of fun with it.

Edit: Bank has been disabled in Japan, postponed worldwide D:

Edited by Artezza Trigger

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

Noooo!

All the people I know IRL and on another forum I'm big on flaunting about the stuff they got through the GTS and Wonder Trade thanks to Bank and I'm just sitting here reminding myself... on Friday I can transfer literally the entire Pokedex. It'll all be okay, ET. It'll all be okay.

But not now. :(

And I just learned via Serebii of all the AWESOME things... like correcting a Pokémon's name to not be in all caps if it's from older generations. (Yesssss.)

And the not-at-ALL cool stuff like only being able to transport from Box 1 on B/W/B2/W2... Gonna have to do SO much shuffling for my living 'Dex to be moved. >_<

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I'm frantically trying to find someone who is willing to part with one of the older legends. If I can get one, then I'll be able to barter for the others on the GTS for the sake of pokedex completion, until pokébank opens again.

Keyword being "willing", though. Even the people who clone their legends will mostly just trade for shiny 5 IV 'mons. Bleh. 5 IVs I can do, 5 IV shinies, no. The legends will be incredibly common eventually, not worth it.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

~

Out of the starters, only missing Turtwig now. Gamefreak releasing the bank early in Japan was a god send, considering Nintendo's entire network is having issues at the moment. Planning on completing as much of the pokédex as possible for the shiny charm so I can start masudaing for a shiny Cyndaquil and Eevee pretty quick.

...whenever I can tear myself away from A Link Between Worlds, anyway :) having a lot of fun with it.

Edit: Bank has been disabled in Japan, postponed worldwide D:

I can get you a turtwig.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

This past day has been crazy. I've somehow managed to get all but around 9 of all the Pokemon I need to have a living dex, sans legendaries. I have all the starters and a good chunk of the other unobtainables. And when I was training up some of them I ran into a shiny Chansey! (Which is still not an Audino, but as my 3rd favorite Pokemon, more than good enough)

I now have even less box space than I did before, though. I really really really need that Bank space....

AXKP5KC.png

Hey does anyone have a Mew, Jirachi, Manaphy, or Shaymin they're willing to trade away? I can offer a Celebi (not that it's going to stay rare for very long.. :<), Victini, Keldeo, Gamestop shiny Suicune, Telepathy Giratina and Multiscale Lugia.

IVs:

Celebi - Bashful, 4/8/28/14/14/10

Celebi - Jolly, 14/24/4/6/14/6

Victini - Jolly, 28/12/14/2/16/28

Keldeo - Bold, 8/6/10/25/3/14

Keldeo - Mild, 10/10/22/28/20/24

Suicune - Relaxed, 8/25/21/21/15/21

Suicune - Relaxed, 5/1/21/8/25/16

Giratina - Bold, 26/26/18/26/23/30, Telepathy

Lugia - Lax, 11/11/11/6/7/13, Multiscale

Don't expect anything but it's worth a shot. =P

I think I may have several of the ones you want. I don't have a charger at the moment, so it may be a while before I'm able to trade.

Well.. making another call for Vivillon. Patterns I need:

Icy Snow

Jungle

Ocean

Sandstorm

Savannah

If any of you have one/know somebody who has access to them, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm mostly looking to trade other Vivillon for them (have spare Polar, Elegant, High Plains, Marine, and Tundra) but can also try and work other things out, so feel free to ask.

Thanks!

~|ET|~

Edit: Just got a spare Monsoon too.

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Muhahha, I'm asking for a level 9 and under Zekrom on the Gen 6 GTS. >:D

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Hey does anyone have a Mew, Jirachi, Manaphy, or Shaymin they're willing to trade away? I can offer a Celebi (not that it's going to stay rare for very long.. :<), Victini, Keldeo, Gamestop shiny Suicune, Telepathy Giratina and Multiscale Lugia.

IVs:

Celebi - Bashful, 4/8/28/14/14/10

Celebi - Jolly, 14/24/4/6/14/6

Victini - Jolly, 28/12/14/2/16/28

Keldeo - Bold, 8/6/10/25/3/14

Keldeo - Mild, 10/10/22/28/20/24

Suicune - Relaxed, 8/25/21/21/15/21

Suicune - Relaxed, 5/1/21/8/25/16

Giratina - Bold, 26/26/18/26/23/30, Telepathy

Lugia - Lax, 11/11/11/6/7/13, Multiscale

Don't expect anything but it's worth a shot. =P

I think I may have several of the ones you want. I don't have a charger at the moment, so it may be a while before I'm able to trade.
Oh man, if you do and you're willing to trade, PM me please!

It sucks how the Pokebank was delayed.. I spent an entire day grinding in Pearl just to get a Glameow. :<

I hatched a shiny Bulbasaur and Charmander yesterday with MM, both under a box of eggs. =D Going for Squirtle, but it's being more stubborn.

Saw that video on another forum. Jealous of that guys technological skill. Dying for some programming practice but haven't got any ideas for useful apps.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

~

Muhahha, I'm asking for a level 9 and under Zekrom on the Gen 6 GTS. > :D

furno

why

why are you doing this

that is stupid, pointless, and just evil

you should be ashamed of yourself >:(

but seriously all it does is just make people very angry at you. it's not nice to do at all.

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Welp. I am just about done with my living dex. All I need to do is get enough BPs to evolve a couple of Porygons, and I will have every single (non legendary because legendaries) Pokemon. This feels really weird. But awesome too! I can almost feel the Shiny Charm already! I have been a shiny hunting wizard in Y already, but with the Shiny Charm I will be unstoppable.

On that note, however, pretty disappointed that apparently the Shiny Charm no longer boosts the chances of getting a shiny from the Masuda Method. That is rather disheartening. I was planning to go crazy with Masuda Method once I got it. Oh well, I suppose. The chances are plenty high enough already, and I have a female Japanese Snivy ready for when I finish Zangoose.

Speaking of Masuda method, if anyone here runs into a non-english female of the Roselia family, please please please tell me. I can give you anything (that is breedable) in return, from Rattata to Phione. And if anyone is just dying to get anything else, I can help you out too, really. I have so many Pokemon.

Nevermind I got one from GTS.

Also from GTS I got

a Kyogre

and Regice

wooo

now I need a new Slurpuff and Aurorus though.

Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png

Muhahha, I'm asking for a level 9 and under Zekrom on the Gen 6 GTS. > :D

furno

why

why are you doing this

that is stupid, pointless, and just evil

you should be ashamed of yourself > :(

but seriously all it does is just make people very angry at you. it's not nice to do at all.

I once tried to hack in a lvl 1 Zekrom so i could get their precious shinys.

Wouldn't trdae, and then i let them FLYYY FREEE AS A BIIRD.

`Also, apparently to make Landerous appear one of the duo has to be from your game.

I traded away my first Thunderdus. D:

Theres a shiny Kyogre there and I dont have the Genesect there asking for ;-;

Edited by Timelady Gallade

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Got X as a gift, so I traded my soon-to-be-spare Xerneas for a Kyurem on the GTS. Been chain trading for non-event legends for pokedex entries since.

Tried Kyurem in pokémon Amie and Zekrom's Fusion Bolt before sending them off, though. Do many ice types make your hand freeze when you touch them? And Fusion Bolt is AWESOME!

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

~

All right, what Kanto starter do I pick? I have Quilladin (female, so if anyone needs one I'll be able to breed), the event Torchic evolved into Combusken, an Azurill, and a Fletchling in my party at the moment, along with all three elemental monkeys in my PC. I should note I'm mainly looking to get the starter that will be hardest to get later via trading, particularly among friends. I'm guessing that'll be Bulbasaur, (since I mostly see Charizards and Blastoises in peoples' videos), right?

Oh, right, FC. :blush: Umm...PM me if you want it, I'd rather not have it visible to Google trawlers and other bots. Apparently my Friend Safari is Pachirisu (eh, though Pickup's not bad) and Electibuzz, and we'll see what I get once I beat the F4. ;) Also, I'm trying to go no-spoilers since this is my first time playing on an actual legit system that's mine and not borrowed or emulated, but at the same time I *could* use some advice on some of the new features. For example, the Pokémon Amie furniture decoration thing, and the proper use of PokePuffs, and the like. ;)

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

The hardest via trading? Probably Squirtle. I've been getting tons of Charmanders and a decent number of Bulbasaurs from Wondertrade.

That said, I'm sure most of us here would be willing to trade you the starters you're missing.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

~

Go for Squirtle if you want the unpopular one; Charmanders are everywhere and I get the occasional Bulbasaur from Wonder Trade, but haven't gotten a Squirtle, none that I remember, anyway.

Bought X for myself, I think I'm going to Nuzlocke it. Standard rules, but boxing the dead instead of releasing them, shiny clause, and I'm catching Xerneas because I don't have it yet. =P