Super Smash Bros.

Just A Dot

I'd like to see Dr. Mario, Mewtwo and Roy return, and newcomers to be:RidleyWaluigiBowser Jr.Toon Zelda/TetraLynThe characters from the Operation Rainfall gamesCloud StrifeMega ManShadowDixie KongKrystalPorkyPrince FluffBlack Shadow Yes, I have high expectations.

Bowser Jr.

THIS, SO MUCH.
Yeah, as long as he is not an exact clone of Bowser.EDIT: NEW PAGE! Edited by The Beninator

I'd like to see Dr. Mario, Mewtwo and Roy return, and newcomers to be:RidleyWaluigiBowser Jr.Toon Zelda/TetraLynThe characters from the Operation Rainfall gamesCloud StrifeMega ManShadowDixie KongKrystalPorkyPrince FluffBlack Shadow Yes, I have high expectations.

Bowser Jr.

THIS, SO MUCH.
Yeah, as long as he is not an exact clone of Bowser. EDIT: NEW PAGE!
Ridley: How would that work? He's so big... and I would be terrified if they included "Little Birdy" in the game.Oh, and I'd PRAY they wouldn't include slippy toad with the starfox characters. >.o

The Redwall RPG; closed now
Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years
Credit to Supernova Productions and Expired! for the Avatar.

Apparently I'm now Kopaka?

I doubt they'll include Slippy. Fox, Falco, and Wolf all have a really similar moveset as is. Adding a fourth would just get repetitive.

If they give Fox or someone else that staff from Adventures, they could widen the movepool. I'm hoping they add Dark Samus or a Space Pirate... I could also see Zoroark being the new Lucario.

The Redwall RPG; closed now
Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years
Credit to Supernova Productions and Expired! for the Avatar.

Apparently I'm now Kopaka?

Do you think they'll have Golden Sun Characters, since Issac appears as a summon trophy in brawl?

I'd hope so. I have never played Golden Sun, but more characters is better.

Anyone want to Brawl on the game? I really want a good challenger..

3910-8554-0610. I'm a low level tournament player. PM me if you want to battle.

I doubt they'll include Slippy. Fox, Falco, and Wolf all have a really similar moveset as is. Adding a fourth would just get repetitive.

If they give Fox or someone else that staff from Adventures, they could widen the movepool. I'm hoping they add Dark Samus or a Space Pirate... I could also see Zoroark being the new Lucario.
I'd rather they keep Fox and Falco. I like them as is. Wolf is okay, as he has enough different moves.

Bowser Jr.

THIS, SO MUCH.
Yeah, as long as he is not an exact clone of Bowser. EDIT: NEW PAGE!
Ridley: How would that work? He's so big... and I would be terrified if they included "Little Birdy" in the game.Oh, and I'd PRAY they wouldn't include slippy toad with the starfox characters. >.o
Ridley around the size he was in the opening movie for Melee. He was not much bigger than Bowser.

You all should check out Brawl in the Family. It's a web comic based on the Smash Bros characters that satirizes them and their franchises. It's a kid-appropriate comic too.

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

Ridley around the size he was in the opening movie for Melee. He was not much bigger than Bowser.

Yeah but he was in Subspace Emissary as a *huge* boss. I don't know if they would put him in after that...It would be cool though, definitely. Anyway, I'd like to see more people from the Kirby games, Pokemon Trainer with different Pokemon,and overall just lots of new characters that aren't clones of others.

Man I love this game series, my avatar shows my mains for Brawl, and then Ness for the other two games. And I'm totally excited for the new Smash Bros. like most of you are. :P I'm hoping to see more characters from EarthBound/MOTHER and F-Zero. Would also be cool to see Bomberman in it, and other characters from other Nintendo games. WEEGEE

Capcom may not include Megaman in SSB, but then that didnt stop nintendo from including Mr. Game and WatchBesides, once they shove in Sora and other KH stuff do you think a disney crossover would come next? you never know

I honestly can't see how anyone from KH would be in the next Smash Bros. I know they have like one or two games in the Nintendo games, but I just can't see anyone from KH in the next game. WEEGEE

You are correct in this, however Market Research can also indicate what players of the game, want in the game itself. We create our own games with what we want in them. If nintendo was smart, they would look at this and use it

Very good point you have, this may influence to who they should have, which would be really nice to see this. I hope something like this happens. WEEGEE

This is like the worst game for online play.Not only is it a laggy ######, nobody in free-for-all matches does anything, they just mess around and goof off.

This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

This is like the worst game for online play.Not only is it a laggy ######, nobody in free-for-all matches does anything, they just mess around and goof off.

This... Still, it's like the best game for offline play in my opinion. That's the only way I play.As long as you've got some friends to come over. I have people over every day after school that all love the game. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

many fan made games use both Megaman and Sora (i have one made in Game Maker, tis Nui Awesome)

Yes, that is true, but fan games are different to the real games. Real Series > Fan Games. WEEGEE
You obviously have never played Super Smash Bros. Brawl + (or Super Smash Bros. Brawl -.) Those technically are mods, but can be considered Fan Games (especially -.)

Yeah. I really think they shouldn't have announced a game they STILL haven't started yet.

While the wait would be painful, it's also good to let it out so that we know for sure there is a new one on the way. And not just one but two.

evangelyne.jpg

Yeah. I really think they shouldn't have announced a game they STILL haven't started yet.

While the wait would be painful, it's also good to let it out so that we know for sure there is a new one on the way. And not just one but two.
I suppose so. But now they may be pressured by fans to get it out sooner. I would rather they do a good job.