Topped!

Squishyfrog

EDIT: Wow I forgot to check the next page for posts before replying. >_@I beat Kopaka in a staring contest? I know like nothing about Tren Krom #_#Topped?I explored the entirety of the Metru-Nui Archives without getting killed.

Edited by -Windrider-

I'm controlling your mind to make you control TNG Prime's to make him create Rahkshi. TOPPED.When Karzahni entered the Zone of Nightmares*, the Zone created me.*The place on the way to the Ignika which makes your fears real.

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

I trained a Calix to do Spinjitzu on its own. TOPPED.I ate a Doom Viper.

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

When I munch on a Kolhii ball, other people's teeth break. TOPPED.The Kanohi Dragon obeys my orders.

Edited by Toa Alaka

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

I can juggle the Brotherhood of Makuta, every Matoran, Toa, and Turaga to ever exist, sixteen Visorak and a small Phase Dragon while running in an irregular hexagon and enjoying a meal of roast Kahu, vegetables in cream sauce, pinapple slices and orange juice. On a tightrope. TOPPED.I don't need a Huna (or cloak) to become invisible.

Edited by Toa Alaka

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

I defeated Primus with a toothpick made of Jell-O. TOPPED.I command an army of Brutaka's species wielding lightsabers.

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

Your thumb powers are a gift from me, the one who created you. TOPPED.I created the entire Bionicle Multiverse.

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)