Topped!

Squishyfrog

I got marendar to save them both for cookies. topped.then I turn the person who will post after me into bacon and eat him 56 times, the approxomate number of thimes they will try to escape.

I can beat ole kirk kirstopherson in a building contest. topped.I found the golden armor before tahu and used it to kill mata-nui and teridax, making me the ruler of the matoran universe.

I found the Vahi before the Toa Metru, the Ahvohkii before Takua, the Inika before Vezon and the Golden Armor before Tahu and company. TOPPED.I can watch all four Bionicle movies and play BIONICLE: The Game and BIONICLE Heroes at the same time.

Edited by Toa of the Nova Corps

I have robotics built into Bionicle sets to recreate the events of all the movies and remote controlled ones to play the games at the same time. TOPPEDI made a Bionicle version of The Doctor, who came to life and took me into his TARDIS to take me to the room where Bionicles were developed. As it turns out, I actually suggested that Lego market it with an online game, comics and so on.

Hi, I used to be GokuNuva, but my account either got deleted, or I forgot my exact username/password.

Proud to have owned a White Metal Krana. Not proud to have lost it.