Topped!

Squishyfrog

I gave Takadox the Mangekyou Sharingan on top of his hypnotic gaze and yet maintained control over him. While I was at it I had him use his hypnosis combined with his Tsukoyomi to make Teridax himself give me pie!MASSIVELY TOPPED.I united all the Legendary Masks.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I fought 42 Rahkshi of each power (1764 in all) with one arm tied behind my back, and my feet glued to the floor. With my Kanohi ripped off.And my remaining arm covered in 1,000,000 Tons of Protosteel.And blindfolded.And I win. And I just Topped you. I just fought 1764 Rahkshi under the above conditions, with no elements, no masks, or any other powers.

pNNgXax.jpg

Well obviously, because a simple mask can't tear fabric. I, meanwhile, directed the energies to the actual manifestation of Time and Space, the Universe, but instead of destroying it I melded it into a far better universe, doing the same with the Mask of Life. Topped.Oh, I also made the Fabric of Space and Time by braiding a Zivon's hair whilst using the various pigments from its hide, in the process feeding it quite a few Visorak.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I stole the Avohkii from him in order to save the universe. Topped.I helped Artahka to create the Toa Mata-not only that, but I created Artahka as well, and gave him the idea to create the Toa Mata. And, I created myself. Nobody could possibly have given me the ability to create myself.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

• 3 weeks later...