Cause You Gotta 'ave Friends.....

Remember that dark hunter Mimic, you know the one with the trans mask? That guy had that "lost" friend who was in the Shadowed One's Dungeons? And his search for his friend let him to join the Darkies? Did he ever find his friend? Cause' if not that is one BIG http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/confusedw.gif for the storyline. At least perhaps they were reuntied on Spherus M?

DevBannerwithInterests.png

This depends on if the prison was shattered during Teridax getting hit. Since the Shadowed One and Sentrakh were pretty much the only ones who knew where the friend was, it would have been crucial for the prison to have been broken open, otherwise... well, you know. Epic sadface for Mimic.That said, I hope he finds his friend.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

That's actually pretty interesting story material. I think it would be interesting if Mimic found his friend (whether or not the friend is still alive). I'd go for alive. After all of the characters being killed off, it would be a bit refreshing at this point to see a reunion between two long lost friends. Although, Mimic's probably been through a lot, and maybe his goals have changed? What would his friend think now that he's a Dark Hunter? I'm not sure Mimic's really had too much development for something like this, but I think there's enough there to make an interesting story. Now, as far as the canon goes; who knows? I don't think this was ever planned to be resolved in the first place. I think it's actually better off as a loose end and left to fan interpretation.

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Gales

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

• 2 weeks later...

There are lots of interesting stories behind the chajillion Dark Hunters that are rotting back stage. Conjurer, a guy with delusions of grandeur and supposed "magical" powers? Shadow Stealer, a disgruntled Hand of Artakha member working for Shadowed One, currently on his way to confront TSO for some reason? And Mimic, a Dark Hunter hoping to track down a long-lost companion? There's loads of great stories here, which Mr. Farshtey could put an excellent spin on. :akaku: X-Ray :akaku:

Edited by X-Ray

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."
- Ecclesiastes 4:12

After the storyline contest, there is also Toa Varian in a stasis tube in The Shadowed One's chamber. With Odina destroyed (its fortress twice) who knows what has become of any of them. I agree with X-Ray: There is a lot of potential stories floating about. In the end it boils down to what is most important and not, though. We already have a myriad of loose plot-threads, after all.