R P G: Stríð Karla

Alex Humva

OOC: Yay, more visitors.IC(Norsk Harbor, East Varangia - X16): As the Waalrusaan ship followed the patrol craft in, the buildings of the harbor area became clearer - long, low, blocky structures, constructed from heavy stone bricks. The roofs of the buildings looked like some form of corrugated metal, and appeared to be clear of rust. The docks were likewise metallic, and stretched out into the harbor several meters - long enough to accommodate the Waalrusaans, but it was clear they had not been made with heavy shipping in mind. A crowd of people had begun to gather on the pier, looking with curiosity and amazement at the foreign ship in the harbor.One other prominent feature of the harbor was a large cannon mounted on a low stone building near the mouth of the harbor, facing out into the sea.The patrol craft drew up to the docks, and the captain indicated to the Waalrusaans that they should do likewise.IC: Security forces at a harbor on the northern coast had noticed the speck on the horizon, and, within minutes, a patrol boat was plowing through the icy waves, guns at the ready as they approached the strange ship. The captain of this patrol boat, a thin woman in her early thirties, stood on the bridge, a thick coat and woolen hat over her uniform and a pair of binoculars held to her eyes, frowning as she tried to make out the details of the approaching ship. Really, it looked completely different from any Varangian-made ship, making pirates somewhat less likely.As the ship drew closer, the captain stepped out on the deck, watching for any sign of activity from the other ship's crew that would give a hint as to their intentions.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: "You see?" said the captain, "If they were hostile they would have used that thing on us. Pull into the dock. Prepare to disembark. We'll say hello to our new friends, see if we can pick up any of the language, see if we can trade."Back on the island continent of Arctungaad a few more decisions were being made. They needed new ships, the Iishglemmer they had were good for the short spans of water on the eastern archipelago, but not so much over long distances. They needed proper battleships.They also needed a way to keep in contact with the 30 battalions that had been shipped to the new island outpost. Research would have to be put into thatOOC: 25 IP into researching better ships. 25 IP into researching long-range landline communications

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOCWell, today marks Sunday folks, and since pretty much every besides... ToD, yeah, ToD, was in Starscape we all know what this means. Industry report time.While I won't force everyone into some standard form -sorry Veeci-, I do feel I should lay out some guidelines. Make sure to say your current provinces. Please put down your island and/or continent military bases. Put down your vehicles/units, and put down your national projects. If it sucks or generates IP, it goes on the report. If possible put the ETA on building stuff there, as it will help not only help my sanity, it'll help yours too when you want to figure out when something is suppose to happen.Oh, and page five. In four days. Pretty awesome.And anyone who notices something fishy with my regions, I had to change them from the profile as that was outdated region names.INDUSTRY REPORT:PROVINCES:~Capital State~Large State~Large State~Large TerritoryUNITS:NoneBASES:~D18NATIONAL PROJECTS:~Sparrow II Funding: 50 IP, ETA Feb. 24th~Real Dreams Funding: 25 IP, ETA Feb. 17th~Electrolysis oceanic rig funding: 25 IP, ETA Feb. 17thBUILDING:Nonesellthecake[/]Alright, think that's everything.

Edited by Sweetroll Thief Alex Humva

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

OOC: Are you? Oh so you are. Didn't notice the first time since you got the name wrong :rolleyes:IC: There was a crazy ship somewhere out to sea shouting in different languages, all of them equally unintelligible. How odd. The Waalrusaan just watched it for now. They had no idea what it was doing, if they intervened they might be interrupting some foreign religious ritual

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC [Off the coast of Varangia/Captain Wilcox]The Stans had been somewhat slow in their exploration of lands further south -two islands still surrounded by storms had not helped matters any-, but they were getting there, if not in the greatest style. The ship sent out was a naval cutter; or was about fifty years ago. It creaked and groaned enough to make anyone think twice about putting it out into the ocean, had one small 9mm machine gun that probably had rusted out long ago, and you could capsize it with a good ten people standing on the wrong side. Said fact was it was probably one of the better ships in the aging Stan navy, but when you lived on a land where you could swim to the two neighboring islands, you didn't really bother with much of a navy.They had, all the same, managed to find a land that wasn't surrounded with storms, and the binoculars say there was a civilization present. So the captain sounded the alarm, taking three presses of the button before the buzzers went off, managing to get the crew of seventeen awake and present for meeting this new civilization. The translators had been working over time reviewing the other civilization's languages, so hopefully they'd be able to make some sort of basic sentences to explain themselves.

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC: R&D was assigned an additional project- a space shuttle. With a large amount of military spending being poured into it, results were expected within a few years.IC: Two more Anitalian ships sighted the coasts of what they would discover to be Varangia and Slacia. They called out greetings, as before, hoping to get across their peaceful intentions.OOC: Industry Report:Provinces:Graeca and Northern Coast(G23): 60 IP, Capital Region, largest city Konstantiniyye, Atena. (Started 2.9, Upgrades 3.8)Northwest Islands(G22): 30 IP, largest city Milano. (Started 2.9, Upgrades 3.1)Italoa and Central Anitalia(H22): 20 IP, largest city Roma (Started 2.9, Upgrades 3.1)Upper Turkiye(H23): 20 IP, largest city Ankara (Started 2.9, Upgrades 3.1)Lower Turkiye(I22): 20 IP, largest city Bursa (Started 2.9, Upgrades 3.1)150 IP totalMilitary Bases:Islands- G20(Crete), L23(Rhodos), O16, Q18Claimed- G17, H16R&D25 IP into genetic engineering.25 IP into powered armor.50 IP into space shuttle(ETA two months, 4.12)Vehicles:(Construction)1 groups(3) M4 Aslans. Started 2.9, finish 2.16 (total 5 IP)1 groups(3) M3 Ejderha, Started 2.9, finish 2.16. (total 10 IP)1 groups(4) M1 Aygir, Started 2.9, finish 2.16 (total 1 IP)1 groups(3) A5 Taşıyıcı, started 2,9, finish 2.16. (total 5 IP)1 groups(3) A3 Serçe, started 2.9, finish 2.16. (total 5 IP)Total: 150 IP – 126 = 24 IPInfantry:G23, 50 battalionsG22, 5 battalionsH22, 4 battalionsH23, 4 battalionsI22, 4 battalions.Total: 67 battalions.Janissaries:600.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

Le Pays du Soleil/Kiserre Territory, Military, and Production ReportProvinces:M-22 (Ettare): MS - 30 - Feb29M-23 (Kiserre): LS C - 40 - Feb29M-24 (Shimaki): MS - 30 - Feb29N-22 (Arugerre): LT - 10 - Feb 22N-23 (Beruji): LT- 10 - Feb22N-24 (Akitane): MS - 30 - Feb29Bases:L-21 (Harushima)Construction: "unitname" (IP-#)M-22: Kuma (5-6) Feb16M-23: Chuuhi (25-3) Feb21M-24: Yoshikiri. (50-1) Feb21N-22: Suzume (10-3) Feb16N-23: Kouryuu (10-1) Feb19N-24: Kouryuu (10-1) Feb19Units:—one Legion is five battalions (unless stated otherwise) and any other attached units—1e Legion de Kiserre - M232e Legion de Kiserre - M223e Legion de Kiserre - M244e Legion de Kiserre - N225e Legion de Kiserre - N246e Legion de Kiserre - L21- 4 batallionsProjects:Digital Communication/Computer R&D- 25 IP - April 10IP Total:40+30+30+30+10+10=150150-50-25-10-10-10-5=4040-25=15misakaimouto

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

OOC: I suppose I need to post my IP Report. Huh.State of the NationProvinces:I-18: Capitol State (60) Mar. 7I-19 Large State (40) Feb. 29J-18 Medium State (30) Feb. 29J-19 Small State (20) Feb. 29Total: 150Military:69 Battalions1x Sabre-class SS (SS-01) (80) (Feb 21)1x Vultures (15) (Feb 13)2x Gyrfalcons (10) (Feb 20)3x SAM arty (10)Stealth technology (20) (May 10)UN Building (25) (Feb 18)Total: 140 :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

Ooc: Sure thing Toast, I don't have time for an Ic now, but I will tomorrow. And the reason I went to Lloyd first was because we made a few diplomatic agreements before the game started, so it made sense if I discovered him first.As for the industry report:Provinces:

• [*]C-23: Capitol State (+60IP)[*]B-24: Medium State (+30IP) (Upgrade Mar-3)[*]B-23: Small State (+20IP) (Upgrade Mar-3)[*]C-24: Small State (+20IP) (Upgrade Mar-3)[*]D-23: Small State (+20IP) (Upgrade Mar-3)

Units:

• [*]2 Alto Albatrosses (Airship Missile Platform)- 70IP (35IPx2)[*]67 Battalions (67,000 Men)

Research and Development:

• [*]20IP for one week towards R&D of photovoltaics. (Feb-11/Feb-19)[*]20IP for one week towards further development and implementation of ocean-based energy-turbines. (Feb-11/Feb-19)

Building:N/ATotal Industry:+150IP -70IP -20IP(Feb-19) -20IP(Feb-19) = 40IP Remainingfibonacci

Edited by Veeci

Imagine, a room, awash in gasoline. And there are two implacable enemies in that room. One of them has nine-thousand matches. The other has seven-thousand matches. Each of them is concerned about who's ahead, who's stronger. - Carl Sagan
Formerly Vorox Chief.

OOC: Haha, wow. My military is just a little pitiful.Territory:W14 - Small State (4 Battalions)W15 - Medium State (5 Battalions)W16 - Small State (4 Battalions) {1 Patrol Boat - 15 IP}X15 - Capitol State (50 Battalions) {1 Patrol Boat - 15 IP}X16 - Small State (4 Battalions) {1 Patrol Boat at Norsk Harbor - 15 IP}

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC:~~~Industry Report~~~Territories

• [*]TeM19 – Capital State[*]N18 – Medium State[*]N19 – Medium State[*]L19 – Medium State

Military:-3 Xifos Class Frigates (Completion: February 19th)-1 Sfodroús Anémous Class Cruiser (Completion: March 8th) National Projects:-Chain Development (Completed February 17th) (Total Possible IP: 150)(Total Current IP: 0)

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;

IC [Off the Varangia coast/Captain Wilcox]The naval vessel, if it could be properly called that, had oddly enough managed to get rather close to the coast without being intercepted, so they decided to start blaring music, some of the newer youth music. If that didn't get someone's attention nothing would.[Off the coast of Veeciland/Captain Tek]Bureaucracy. It always managed to clutter things up; an island has the storms around it depart and you get a room full of politicians bickering. All the same, an expedition was started, and signs of life were apparent. The naval ship was unarmed but large, spacious enough to carry it's crew of fifteen. The linguists were busy talking amongst themselves as the ship neared the coast of this new island, ready to make contact.

voidstars.png

OOC: "young youth music"?IC: While it had taken some time for the third ship to be spotted a few miles off of Norsk Harbor, the noise pretty much sealed the deal. Within minutes, the third patrol craft was rounding the coast, bearing directly towards the new foreign ship. Repeated radar pings should be enough to let the foreign vessel know that it had been spotted - where the situation went from there was up to them.Meanwhile, in the harbor itself, the handful of officers from the patrol craft had disembarked, leaving the gunners and manual laborers - a few of whom were the only male crew aboard the ship - to make sure the ship was securely docked while the foreigners were met. The captain stood at the front of the group on the pier, waiting for the foreigners to secure their ship and disembark.OOC: If your ship is visiting Varangia and hasn't been met by a patrol craft, it has, at this point, been pinged by radar to let them know it's been spotted. I've only got three armed ships and, as of yet, no compelling reason to build more, so traffic is going to be slow.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOCI edited it out once my brain focused on it for more than two seconds. -derped out of existence-OOCI'mma going go on a limb here and say that thanks to everyone -except Rover and Veeci so far- going to different places and picking up different languages, basic communication is available from the start. Still takes two days to get full language understanding but you can say some basic stuff once they actually start talking, just by extrapolating similarities should they even exist.

voidstars.png

OOC: I assume this one was directed to me?

IC: Security forces at a harbor on the northern coast had noticed the speck on the horizon, and, within minutes, a patrol boat was plowing through the icy waves, guns at the ready as they approached the strange ship. The captain of this patrol boat, a thin woman in her early thirties, stood on the bridge, a thick coat and woolen hat over her uniform and a pair of binoculars held to her eyes, frowning as she tried to make out the details of the approaching ship. Really, it looked completely different from any Varangian-made ship, making pirates somewhat less likely.As the ship drew closer, the captain stepped out on the deck, watching for any sign of activity from the other ship's crew that would give a hint as to their intentions.

IC(off the coast of Varangia): When the other ship appeared, presumably from the island they were near, the captain stepped out of the cabin onto the deck and began waving his arms in the air to attrack the attention of the other ship.
misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

OOC: Ah, Alex, your boat hasn't been met by security forces yet. The one they're waiting for the people to get off of is the Waalrusaans. The patrol boat is just moving towards your ship right now.Yes, that's you, Koth.IC(W16): The captain of the patrol boat off the north coast saw the gesture from the foreign captain, and instructed the crew to move the ship closer to the foreign ship. Once the patrol craft pulled up alongside the foreign ship, the captain explained, using rather a lot of hand-gestures, that the foreign ship was to follow them into the harbor on the north shore.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOCWell, derp.IC [Off the Varangia coast/Captain Wilcox]Shutting the music off the whole of the crew assembled on the deck, careful to spread their weight out so the boat wouldn't tip. There wasn't much else to do but wait as the patrolboat came alongside them, the captain waving a hand to get their attention.

voidstars.png

IC: The Waalrusaan lowered a gangplank and started walking down to the dock, the captain taking the lead. While they were armed, they'd stuck to small arms and had kept them on display. That had been a tricky argument, but in the end the captain had decided that hiding their revolvers made them look like pirates trying for an ambush. They'd show the foreigners that they had weapons, but that they were leaving them holstered, that they had no intent to use them."Hello," said Captain Laptevi, over-enunciating as though he were talking to a moron, "We are friends."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: The captain, a large white turban on his head, bowed, right arm out. He rose up, all smiles, medals visible on his military tunic.The language made no sense to him, but the linguists on the ship were recording the words, trying to understand them."Hello," said the captain. He pointed to himself. "My name is Captain Aybar."He gestured to the maroon, navy blue, and gold flag flying from the mast."Greetings from the Anitalian Empire, and our esteemed Sultan."

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC(Norsk Harbor): The words the foreign Captain was speaking made absolutely no sense, but the tone was pretty clear.The Varangian captain, meanwhile, could tell that this conversation was going to be difficult. On top of being a gibberish-spewing foreigner, the speaker from the other ship was also a man, which meant that extra care would have to be taken to explain even the simplest concepts."You," the captain said, nearly jabbing the man in the chest with a gloved hand, "have arrived on the island of Fastlandet." For emphasis, she pointed first at the foreign ship, and then at the island behind them, which happened to be the larger of the two Varangian islands. She hoped the man would get the point the first time, but she was not now, nor had she ever been, an optimist.IC(Ocean, off the coast of Norsk Harbor): As the third patrol boat approached, the captain followed a similar procedure to that applied with the other two visitors, using slowed speech and exaggerated hand signals to direct the foreigners towards Norsk harbor, hopefully making the "escort" part of the arrangement clear.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: That was actually to TPTI, but this'll work. :P I'll just say the same thing happened for you both.IC: The linguist turned to the Captan, speaking in quick Türkiye."Kaptan, ada "Fastlandet" olarak adlandırılır inanıyorum."The captain nodded, then raised a hand towards the island, sweeping it across."Fastlandet?" he inquired, his thick accent distorting the word.

Edited by Toast of Awesomeness

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC [Off of Norsk Habor/Captain Wilcox]The linguists talked for a moment, then nodded to Wilcox, who managed to say something that either sounded like 'ok' or complete nonsense in the Varagnians. Letting them go back to their ship the naval vessel altered it's course, taking it towards the bay to dock and presumably be greeted.OOCDo the Vargnians have linguists, or did they never see the need for them?

voidstars.png

OOC: That was actually to TPTI, but this'll work. :P I'll just say the same thing happened for you both.IC: The linguist turned to the Captan, speaking in quick Türkiye."Kaptan, ada "Fastlandet" olarak adlandırılır inanıyorum."The captain nodded, then raised a hand towards the island, sweeping it across."Fastlandet?" he inquired, his thick accent distorting the word.

OOC: Unfortunately, your people have yet to land on Varangian soil. As I only have three ships, and foreign ships will not be invited in to shore without a patrol escort, they are simply being pinged with radar to let them know that they have been noticed.The Waalrusaans have landed, the Stans are about to land, and Koth's people are in the process of landing.@Alex: No linguists to speak of. On an island-group like Varangia, that's been united for so long, there's only one language.IC(Fastlandet, North Coast - Fisk Harbor): The harbor the Kiserran ship's escort was heading towards was, unlike Norsk Harbor to the east, not built on a convenient bay, but onto stony cliffs, with carved steps clearly visible leading into the interior of the island. The docks themselves were not unlike those at Norsk, but all of the associated buildings were atop the cliffs, sheltered from the waves that, on a bad day, might submerge the docks entirely.Fortunately for the Kiserrans, this was not one of those days, and the water the two craft sailed over was only slightly choppy as the patrol craft made fast at the docks.IC(Fastlandet, Vargen Bay - Norsk Harbor): As the ships sailed into the bay, the same sights that had greeted the Waalrusaan ship came into view, along with the rather obvious addition of the Waalrusaan ship at the docks. The Varangian escort purposefully steered their charge a little southward, further down the row of docks. Edited by The Shadows Out of Time

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: The only reply your people have received is a radar ping, letting them know they've been noticed. My three ships are occupied with other people.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: The captain, a large white turban on his head, bowed, right arm out. He rose up, all smiles, medals visible on his military tunic.The language made no sense to him, but the linguists on the ship were recording the words, trying to understand them."Hello," said the captain. He pointed to himself. "My name is Captain Aybar."He gestured to the maroon, navy blue, and gold flag flying from the mast."Greetings from the Anitalian Empire, and our esteemed Sultan."

OOC: Wait, you say you were directing this at me?...how? Last I knew I had left you moving about out at sea. You can't be introducing yourself unless you've docked and landed without the Waalrusaan's permission. Which they aren't going to take wellIC(Varangia): Captain Laptevi was pretty sure he got the gist of the native's speech. This place was called Fastlandet. He tapped his chest, then indicated his boat and the sea."Arctungaad," he said. He pointed to himself again, "Laptevi."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC(Le côte nord de Varangie): The Kiserran ship docked as they knew how to dock, and once they felt that their ship was secure, a platform was set down between the ship and the dock. The captain and a select group of the crew came out on to the deck of the ship, waiting for the Varangians to invite them on to their shores.IC(general): Across the homeland a call was sent out for patriotic and courageous citizens who would be interested in setting out and establishing Kiserran dominance over the apparently uninhabited landmass to the west.

Edited by Kothra: Sweetroll Thief
misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

IC [Norsk Bay/Captain Wilcox]The ship managed to get through the docks, coming to a stop at what they assumed was the destination. Effort was made to keep the ship from floating off and the crew disembarked, leaving a few ensigns to watch the ship while the delegation got prepared for the long task ahead of them.

voidstars.png

OOC: I'm going to have one IC go for the Stans and Kiserrans. Easier than writing out the same thing twice in one post.IC(Norsk Harbor/Fisk Harbor, Fastlandet, Varangia): The foreigners leaving their ships were greeted, as the Waalrusaans had been, by a handful of officers from the patrol craft that had escorted them in. As before, the Captains stepped forward, and, using a mix of exaggerated hand signals and slowed speech, attempted to explain to the visitors that they had landed on the island of Fastlandet.IC(Norsk Harbor, Fastlandet, Varangia): The captain nodded, inferring that the foreigner meant that his ship had come from a place called 'Arctungaad'. Not a bad place-name. Maybe the foreigners weren't completely stupid.The captain turned, and pointed again at the island behind her."This," she said, keeping her finger pointed directly at the island, "is Fastlandet.""This," she said, with a sweeping motion that started with her ship and crew, swept across the island, and ended at the mouth of the bay, "is Varangia."

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC [Norsk Harbor]The linguists listened to the speech for a moment, finding a few grammatical structures and attempting to respond with "We're from the island of Standast." That was purely inferred from the official's hand gesturing of their own island, so it probably sounded choppy but understandable.OOCAfter these little theatrics, we could just get back to the present day and have each other actually understand what we're saying xD

voidstars.png

IC: Oh, so it was just this dock or city that was called Fastlandet. The country was called...Varangia, was it? To the Walrusaan it was just a mess of syllables, though that was a bit rich coming from them. Laptevi thought he might be getting some measure of it though.Across the sea the Arctungaad boats, such as they were, were busy laying down the sea-cable running between Arctungaad and the little island far off coast. They'd have instantaneous communications up and running soon

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC(le côte nord de Varangie): The captain gave a deep bow as the Varangians came forward. The delegation with him followed, their bodies almost coming to 90° with their legs. After listening to the Varangians speak, the group's translator said something to the captain."Fasturandetto?" he asked, spreading his arms wide to indicate everything around them, meaning to indicate the land in which they had just arrived.The translator stepped forward to speak to the Varangians. He spoke slowly, also using exaggerated gestures. "Nous sommes de l'île de Kiserre," he said, first indicating hinself, the crew, and the hip, then pointing far out to the sea.

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

IC [standast]The latest from the movie studios of Standast had come out; a blockbuster mind twisting thriller that was about a team of specialists using some sort of dream sharing technology to infiltrate people's minds and steal information. It probably had some sort of special message in it but no one ever really bothered to pay attention to that; the defining characteristic of this release though was that it was subbed with many different foreign languages, and released internationally. If the country let trade through it's borders the movie would find itself to numerous different locales around the world.OOCYes, I just made Inception in the 80s. I'm just sad I was the first to release an international movie. :|AlsoIC [Main Continent]The military bases set up on the massive landmass were going well, but something was spooking the men from the various nations who were laying claim to the area. Many a soldier now told a tale at night about the sounds being heard from further inland, where the thick forests began. Occasionally a chorus of wolves would ring out through the night then suddenly stop, other times long range spotters would catch a glimpse of movement near the edge of the treeline. Any further investigations always resulted in the same thing; nothing. So for now it was mere night tales, good for spooking the occasional new recruit but holding no weight. What the politicians back home did was unclear, but it was doubtful much would change.

voidstars.png

OOC: After Alex goong forward with my mocie idea before I did, I don't feel like posting mine, but whatever.In other news, Alex cleared up a misconception I had: "basic" Armoured Personnel Carriers (APCs, examples being the American M113, and te French VAB), which are basically just mobile armoured boxes wih a machinegun mounted on top, are included with the basic troops. On the other hand, "heavy" APCs (being things like the Russian BTR series, the Canadian LAV III, and the American LAV-25, Stryker, and AAV) are better armoured and (can) have heavier weapons, such as autocannons, anti-tank missiles, and grenade launchers. These are classified as seperate units and must be purchased seperately.The Infantry Fighting Vehicles (IFVs) could be considered an advancement of that, which are designed to be able to fight alongside tanks, and have even better armour and in some cases heavier weapons.I will go through everyone's unit lists soon and if anyone has anything that could be considered a "basic" APC, I will remove the cost for it. Of course you still wouldn't see swarms of them on the battlefield (you just wouldn't; we don't in real life). If I do see swarms, they will meet Mr. Alien CAS.IC: The Premier sat in his office lazily looking over a report from the Legion's head of logistics: plants in the provinces designated M-22 and N-22 had just delivered new equipment to the Legion: six shiny new Kuma battle tanks, and three sleek Suzume utitility helicopters.

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

OOC: 1x Vulture finished two days ago, beginning construction of second Vulture.IC: Invitations went out to all the nations, and suggestions that they invite their own contacts. Each one was in the language of that nation, and informed them that in a few months, the Forum of Nations would be open and that they should all come together to meet each other.Of course, the invitations were extended early to allow for the bureaucracy that almost inevitably builds up around long-lasting nations.:w: