I do love your style. :biggrin: I can't tell you how original, adorable, creative, humorous, and expressive it is. You should make your own TV series with this. I would definately watch it.I'd like to see a teal Ignika in that style, if you ever decide you want to make more masks. :PThe Avohkii looks incredible, by the way.I love how people can come up with their own kit styles, like LNU's and Biocry's "ask clog" (comic-blog. Bio's is in the lower part of the topic).

Oh ya totally, what I plan to do is when I get things going, I'll finish making every single mask. And maybe find some more time to make other things. The only problem I might face is converting it a compatible file. Like how would I make it easy to use in Gimp and PS. Cause right now, the file has like 30 layers. It's insane.

Okay, yeah, I'm using that kit to make an av of myself XPJust once I stop coughing up blood and procrastinating of course :3~Ro

Oh ya? I just discovered that I like drawing my characters bigger. It appeals to my "do-more-details" style.

Those are some of the best looking masks I have ever seen in this area of the forums. No lie. They have a nice use of angles and curves.I am so learning to draw and making a series in that medium by the end of the year.PS: The awesomeness of it doesn't mean it's not procrastination.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

First of all, This series is absolutely amazing and I love it. The style you use is so expressive, cute, and just plain cool.Second of all:

I love how people can come up with their own kit styles, like LNU's and Biocry's "ask clog" (comic-blog. Bio's is in the lower part of the topic).

I don't have a comic-blog. That is just a spoof arc of LNU's comics.You should try it, Cal. :P-:b::c::2::1:

:I

Wow. Honestly, wow. I can't believe I missed this. Creative, AND funny? I honestly don't see that too often. Then again, I'm mostly just looking at my OWN comics, but y'know. :)I really do like your style of comedy. It's very matter-of-fact, and for some reason it goes great with the drawings (which, by the way, I am in love with).These comics draw me in, and make me want to know more, and I LOVE them for that. I can't wait for the next one. You're doing an awesome job. :)

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

PS: The awesomeness of it doesn't mean it's not procrastination.J-K out.

Oh good I was nervous about that.

True, I have no idea.Also, noticed the topic is called T!lted. ^_^

Actually it's Tılted. :biggrin:Anyway, pretty cool. I would really like to see that kit in the filler in the Shops & Kits forum.--CV
Ya I might try something like that. Honestly though, how did my title change? I guess I can't use exclamations as letters.

making a series... by the end of the year.

0.0But I don't want to wait 10 months with that kind of knowledge, goshdangit!
Well think of it this way, he'll have all that time to make it super epic. It's worth the wait.

First of all, This series is absolutely amazing and I love it. The style you use is so expressive, cute, and just plain cool.Second of all:

I love how people can come up with their own kit styles, like LNU's and Biocry's "ask clog" (comic-blog. Bio's is in the lower part of the topic).

I don't have a comic-blog. That is just a spoof arc of LNU's comics.You should try it, Cal. :P- :b: :c: :2: :1:
I had considered it. But I think I would take what people would ask and change it up a little. And I don't know if any body would like that.

I don't have a comic-blog. That is just a spoof arc of LNU's comics.You should try it, Cal. :P- :b: :c: :2: :1:
"Ask Cal"?Oh dear Celestia...Do you like my shameless puns or something? :P
Wow, that sounds like a Comedy topic or something. :PAnd Darc, I would say that in most cases, your much better than what I ever could do.

Ask Cal would mostly comprise of "How do I make your sprites".

HAHA, probably. I've got Comic 5 written down and the character sheet finally finished. Finally, all is left is making the actual image. Ugh...I'm so sorry that this is taking a long tme. I feel bad. :(

Ask Cal would mostly comprise of "How do I make your sprites".

HAHA, probably. I've got Comic 5 written down and the character sheet finally finished. Finally, all is left is making the actual image. Ugh...I'm so sorry that this is taking a long tme. I feel bad. :(
Aw, don't feel bad about it. Apparently, you've got a really devoted audience in here, and a patient one as well. (I am patient, at least) :PBut yeah, I do understand how you feel... just don't give in to extreme procrastinating, then you should be fine. ^^

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

It is now, 11:13 PM. Here's the new comic guys enjoy!! Be sure to look at the topic to read my comments and the title of it. Cause I make those funny too.If there's a typo in there. I'm not changing it. GOODNIGHT!!And yes Darc, I do realize that I got Pytza's colors wrong, but I actually like it that way. It makes it less copy righted. :3 Edited by Calvirick

Your location is underground?Never would've thought that.How's the character sheet going?

Pretty much I just have to get the whole artwork done. The actual paragraphs and character descriptions are finished. School's kicking butt, but it's all worth it. In reality guys, combining java script with graphic design'll probably pay really well. Just a side note. :P

I love how the two random stories sort of tie together between being hungry and a fat guy.I love how much expression you're getting out of those stubby little arms and those tiny little eyes. So much subtle detail.Also, that opening BG was nice, too. You've already got an underground bunker for the zombie apocalypse. To bad Darcy started it in there!It took me 4 times looking at that panel to realize that was the syringe though. Still, we are all screwed.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

This comic is very high quality for BZP. Your humor, drawing, and photo-manipulation skills are excellent. I'm anticipating more.

Thanks man, I love doing this kind of stuff all of the time. Okay status:My java scripting classes have/were keeping me occupied all of last week. So the character sheet and comic 4 weren't worked on. But today the work load is less so there still time. I'm GOING TO work on the character sheet this week. For sure guys. My life always seems to get busy on me whenever I get so far into my series. It's so frustrating. Normal and BZPower life's heads are colliding and their squabbling. DXBut hey, here's something to keep you all occupied and an excuse to message me. :PHere, this was a comic I was debating on using, but I've come to the conclusion. So here it is. Just PM the command to me and I'll vote on which is the funniest to use. I'm going to be using my imagination on this....wait...I always do that!! XD

Cause Photoshop is better, homie.and plus I've used it since 5 years ago.

Agreed, but I haven't been using Photoshop for that long.And by the way, you get an award for awesome comics! ^_^

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

-----------------------------------------

Woah.Wait, you use Photoshop? Why not GIMP?

Because if you're lucky enough to have Photoshop...You're definitely going to use Photoshop...Basically. :P
You've figured it out good sir. Status update: Character sheet...is looking pretty good, but it's not done yet. But we're almost there. Is this seriously taking this long? YES! ARGH!!

Well, this is... interesting.I like the little *Shank* sound effect. Because that word just makes me laugh at how ridiculous it is.But 3 arc comics, and you have a full PGS list and a hot topic.Man, you lucky. It's taken me about a year to fill up my 5 spaced PGS list XD

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I've always found Photoshop more intuitive for both comic making and general computer art usage, especially when using hand-drawn artwork like Cal is doing here. Then again, I may just be biased since that's what I was taught with. I generally only use GIMP for JPEG compression and the Motion Blur Zoom.

Your style reminds me of Cyanide and Happiness's work. Just thought of that.@Comic: Human language cannot express the realistic accuracy of that comic. You might try Giraffese.Am I going to be the total [bleep] of these comics? :P

Edited by -Windrider-
Let's not imitate other members.

I've always found Photoshop more intuitive for both comic making and general computer art usage, especially when using hand-drawn artwork like Cal is doing here. Then again, I may just be biased since that's what I was taught with. I generally only use GIMP for JPEG compression and the Motion Blur Zoom.
that's pretty much where I'm at with Photoshop. I use Gimp for create my own custom shortcut icons and compression too. Also to color 6 shade sprites with Kahi's handy dandy tutorial.

Your style reminds me of Cyanide and Happiness's work. Just thought of that.@Comic: Human language cannot express the realistic accuracy of that comic. You might try Giraffese.Am I going to be the total [bleep] of these comics? :P

Oh wait...isn't that guy really ranchy sometimes? But ya, it is like that style. It's almost like, I've brought that style to BZPower, but made it safer....AND DUMBER!! :lol:

Well, this is... interesting.I like the little *Shank* sound effect. Because that word just makes me laugh at how ridiculous it is.But 3 arc comics, and you have a full PGS list and a hot topic.Man, you lucky. It's taken me about a year to fill up my 5 spaced PGS list XD

You know what, with how you've put it, I guess I am lucky. Though I was honestly not expecting that. Because of my past series. Now those are things that I try to forget. EESH!Status: So right now, the character sheet is like kid inching his way to that spark plug with that fork in hand, but he's not there yet, and the shock hasn't occurred. He's still debating what he might be doing exactly. And whether or not this analogy is synced with my currently state in decision making, it still sounds legit. But really though, I'm just trying to figure out how i'm gonna organize things.I'm trying to organize the characters, and I'm using a bunch of tape material, in a sense, to make this corkboard look real. Now my problem is that I don't want to extend the corkboard image itself to be longer so that I have more room for the characters' descriptions to fit. It's very time consuming to make it bigger, and I'm already getting frustrated with how much time this is taking. Plus I got Metroid Other M today and I'm mad at myself for ignoring you all and blah blah blah!!But other than that. This baby's coming out great! (if you didn't read the spoiler, you're missing out. I just wanted to save space and not bore you to death with my paragraphs. DO YOU KNOW HOW LATE IT IS! It's past my bed time. A man needs sleep.) Edited by -Windrider-
Misuse of spoiler tags edited.

Yes, having a huge head and little body is extremely realistic. :PMaking your own zombie outbreak is, too.Yay for realism! :lol:(BTW, what really sold me for these comic was the panel in comic three with the outdoor scene. That was amazing.)I also second the idea of making this a TV show. :3

I'll input your sarcasm into your PGS character. :P JKTV show? Who something about a TV show? Though that would be an idea, plus I'd get PAID for it.

Another filler. And just so you know, I the world's best, promise keeper. NOT!!! :sarcastic:For some reason though, I get a kick out of how much I strained to make the drawing look....bad? It has this Meme vibe to it too. It's so eerie. Anyway, Java attacked this week and some other family stuff. But other than that, Tilted is back in business.

Edited by -Windrider-
Link broken due to a filtered word

Guess whaaaaaaat?!?!?I finally finished it. In it of itself, this bad boy is a comic. So enjoy the loads of paragraphs I've written about the PGSs and NGC PGS(I still chuckle at them, even though I've re-read them over and over again).Everything you see, was photoshopped or hand drawn by me. And it literally took me that long to make it. Because of all the meticulous details I wanted to put in. But as you can see as you scale towards the end, I was getting tired of making something different. I'll be honest and say that there was a lot of copying and pasting. Especially with the NGC PGSs cards and notes. And boy oh boy. If I find out that there's a typo in there....Lets not go there. But ya, people, comic 6 has also been written, and it'll be GSing someone. So heads up and ENJOY!! Now I'm gonna do homework! Whoo....Edit: Had to break the link because the sheet mentions a filtered site. I know, I know - but it is a global rule, and there's nothing I can do about that. Do you think you could edit it out?-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

Woah.... that is the best character sheet I've ever seen! That last thing in the bottom-right corner pretty much sums it up.Hm. My head's color is a little screwed up, it's just supposed to be grey with a TINGE of cyan, but this works fine!If anything, it makes me stick out! Yay!