Metru Nui Matoran

No.

Actually, this is inaccurate for one of the Matoran. They were all taken to Mata Nui, save Ahkmou, who was placed there a little later by Teridax. Later, when Teridax took over the Matoran Universe, Ahkmou was appointed as "Turaga" of Metru Nui.We know nothing about the fate of the rest of the Matoran from that year other than that they were relocated to Spherus Magna after the Matoran Universe was destroyed.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

What Sumiki said was true, although I only just found out looking on BS01. I never knew Ahkmou was that bad. I thought he was just a bit of a poor decision maker who was easily influenced, I had no idea he knew about Metru-Nui, and the Turaga knew he was allied with Teridax for the whole time they were on Mata Nui. He's gone down in my opinions considerably...

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Well, not mentioned by Sumiki was that incident with the Koli balls on Mata-Nui from MNOG (for Ahkmou, that is).Otherwise, we know little about those Matoran.EDIT: Oh yeah, and Terry tried to give Ahkmou a shadow leech. Which hit Takanuva instead.

Edited by Vorex: Paradox Eater

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Terry tried to give Ahkmou a shadow leech. Which hit Takanuva instead.

Did Ahkmou really need one?
He was never completely loyal to Terry, and he just wanted to make sure. Y'know Terry; Never too careful (after all, he did kill every Makuta in the universe [excluding Miserix, who he thought was dead) in case they bothered him.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Actually, we also know Orkahm adopted Pewku after Jaller became a Toa. We also know what was their job while on Mata Nui.But, except for Ahkmou, they were kinda left on side of the story.

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-- Greg Farshtey

Let me think...Vhisola we never heard from again.Tehutti donned a Kakama and became a miner.Orkham was renamed Orkan on some Naming Day and became a member of the Gukko Force. He later got his old Ussal Pewku back.Nuhrii was renamed Nuri, donned a Kaukau and became a Guard.Ahkmou became a Magikarp salesman.Ehrye we never heard from again.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

We did hear a little about most Great Disk Matoran, the most with Ahkmou; Makuta_of_Oz summed the others well. However, although we didn't get any specific information about Vhisola and Ehrye, we know that they are still alive and relocated to Spherus Magna with everyone else.There's some more information on BS01 if you want to read more about their fates, but it mostly relates to the events that affected all of the Matoran.Question answered; topic closed.