Theoretical ways to escape the Red Star

Theoretical ways to escape the Red Star  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi. Ever since that Bionicle story serial called “The Power That Be” stopped in 2011, where Kopaka and Pohatu are trapped in the Red Star, I have been thinking. I wonder how would they escape it if the serial had continued (don’t you talk about why the serial stopped because I don’t want to hear it, please).

Well, here’s what we know about the Red Star. It’s a space ship that has a dangerous power core. It was used to give the Great Spirit Robot to ability to fly if a spirit controlling the robot wants to fly in space by attaching itself to the robot. When the robot lands, the Red Star detaches and flies in space, circling the robot’s destination, even if the robot is destroyed. The Red Star is operated by the Kestora, who use fancy weapons.

It could also teleport dead Matoran Universe people to itself, so the people can be revived. However, the Red Star was supposed to bring the people back to the MU, but a malfunction happened, so the people are trapped in the Red Star. The Kestora blamed Gaardus for sabotaging it, and he became afraid of them. When the dead people got revived, their minds are scrambled, making them think like zombies, right? Mavrah’s mind, however, appears to be intact, probably because he died a thousand years ago, so it would take time to unscrambled one’s mind. The Kestora killed several people because they believe the Red Star doesn’t have much room for more people, but the people got revived, right? The Kestora are absent-minded, anyway.

According to Kopaka, there is not many items in the Red Star. According to Pohatu, there are lots of machines that are jury-rigged.

Anyway, shouldn’t there be a landing function in the Red Star if the robot is done with restoring Spherus Magna or is destroyed? Shouldn’t there a machine that can steer the Red Star? There are revived people that can teleport, but no one but Gaardus tried. Portably because the teleporting people’s minds are also scrambled.

In my theory, I would think Mavrah is a part of a group of people whose minds are unscrambled and are trying to avoid the scrambled-minded people and Kestora. Mavrah would bring Kopaka and Pohatu in and introduce them to the refugees. They would work together to battle their way to either a landing machine (if there is), the teleporting machine, which is malfunctioned, or find and unscramble the teleporting people’s scrambled minds. Here are my possibilities:

1. If the good guys would find a landing machine, they would try to land, but one of the enemies would accidentally damage the controls, and that would cause the Red Star to crash-land somewhere. I wonder how big is the Red Star? I would hope it wouldn’t make an explosion if it crash-lands. Someone like Kopaka would try to safe-land the space ship.
  2. If the good guys would find the teleporting machine, they would try to repair it, but one of the enemies would accidentally damage the Red Star’s power core, causing it to crash-land somewhere, too.
  3. The good guys would try to unscramble a teleporting person’s scrambled mind just to have him or her teleport a couple of people at a time out of the Red Star. Of course, the teleporting people would have to know where is Spherus Magna, first. However, I think it would be hectic to do that to every single teleporting person.

So, what do you think?

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Based on what little we know about the Red Star, it seemed to be designed for interstellar use only. If it could land, then it wouldn't detach from the Great Spirit Robot when it landed on planets. Bionicle was never super big on realism, but a space station crashing from orbit would absolutely be lethal for everyone on board, so that option seems out as well. 

Similarly, the Kestora have had millenia to fix it, so it seems safe to assume that whatever's wrong with it can't be repaired. The interior of the Red Star was described as appearing semi-organic, so whatever's wrong with the Red Star could be a sickness or injury in addition to a mechanical breakdown (my theory is that Zyglak were resurrected and infected the Red Star with their nasty skin disease). 

The most likely option would be a teleporting chracter on board getting the Toa out, or a new character teleporting on board to help. Someone like Artakha, Botar's replacement, or the Alternate Teridax seem likely candidates.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

6 hours ago, Nato G said:

(my theory is that Zyglak were resurrected and infected the Red Star with their nasty skin disease). 

That's a great theory.

And I agree, there are plenty of people/objects with their own teleportation powers. The only problem was that no one knew what was going on on the Red Star; if Kopaka and Pohatu can somehow communicate with the others on Spherus Magna, getting back shouldn't be that hard.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2023 at 1:05 PM, (-Kopaka Toa of Ice-) said:

They would probably have to restrain the Kestora that maintain the Red Star, and get them to reveal how to repair the teleporter.

They don't know how. That's why it's still broken.

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.