Remember me.

I just want to tell you that I love the Bionicle community and wanted to join and chat with Bionicle fans.

Turns out, I have Level 3 Autism, meaning I need extreme care in order to practice my social skills and be polite to others. I'm not saying this to make you feel bad. I just want to inform you, the community, and that includes Vahkiti. No matter where I am on my journey, I will still be a fan, no matter If I'm here or not.

I am sad that I was no longer a part of the majority of the Bionicle community, and I wanted to tell you that even if everything goes wrong, I should just let it all go and roll down my back like nothing ever happened. 😢

Don't make this an opportunity to argue with someone. Just take it lightly and don't publicize anything that's only between two people. What is private stays private.

Because I need the upmost care when socializing with others, I probably would not be able to talk to the community alone. I am probably going to need a partner to introduce me to others and have them be like my middleman, guiding me every single step of the way. I also am starting to think my actions might be getting out of control.

Unity. Duty. Destiny.

Best regards to all of you.

Also, here's a tip: Intent over text is easily misunderstood.

Edited by PortalPuppy31

Okay so I haven't bothered chiming into this situation because it's none of my business, and it'll stay this way after this post, but likeeee...you're asking people to not publicize this situation and keep it private...while you are also, by making this post, publicizing this, and you have been making the situation very public this whole time. I, and I'm sure many others on this site, would have not been aware of this situation had you not made this a public spectacle. Just pointing that out, a little two cents. Back to silence I goooooo

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Blehhh I draw things and like to rummage through Lego history and/or theme lore | Portal to all my social medias | There's some joke here about my fondness for both Zane and Matoro

26 minutes ago, KyDv404 said:

Okay so I haven't bothered chiming into this situation because it's none of my business, and it'll stay this way after this post, but likeeee...you're asking people to not publicize this situation and keep it private...while you are also, by making this post, publicizing this, and you have been making the situation very public this whole time. I, and I'm sure many others on this site, would have not been aware of this situation had you not made this a public spectacle. Just pointing that out, a little two cents. Back to silence I goooooo

Took someone braver than me to say it.

"Remember me," for what? Showing up, making a bunch of weird cryptic posts about private drama none of us understand, and dipping? I mean I will remember it but just as a bizarre couple of days on an otherwise quiet Bionicle forum.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I’ll admit, I don’t have a lot of personal experience with autism, so I can’t speak to your experiences. I’ve struggled with other mental health issues of my own, so I try not to judge people for that sort of thing. From what we’ve seen here, it seems quite clear that you’re struggling with impulsive/obsessive behaviour and other self-control issues. And I agree that intent can easily be misconstrued on the internet.

But with all of that said, it’s very hard to take you at your word when you’ve been nothing but disingenuous and deceptive since you got here.

By your own admission, you used an AI to write your apology for you. You gave conflicting accounts of the situation you were apologising for, and misrepresented the facts to make yourself seem the victim (despite the person you were harassing having ample evidence to the contrary). You basically tried to trick this site into taking your side in an argument we knew nothing about. And on top of all of that, all of us have now seen you publicly promise multiple times that you would stop your behaviour, only for you to go back on your word within just a few hours.

As harsh as it sounds, it would probably be in everyone’s best interests for you to unplug for a while, and avoid the temptation to engage with the internet until you're better able to control yourself. 

It sounds like you understand that you need help.

I implore you to seek it.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Posted (edited)

I might have to unplug for a while. God knows who I'll ever be able to see again. Even then, I do sometimes feel upset when someone says something mean to me, even if I don't know it the first time.

Also, severe is a misconception. Having a higher level of autism doesn't mean it's more severe. It just means I need more support.

Edited by PortalPuppy31