Keetongu's Language

Well Turagah Nokama could have helped him out, being in possesion of one of the Now Apparent farely helpful masks. But i dont think it was said in the story what happened when he moved.Which got me thinking.. Nokama is in for some real work ahead of her now

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

Keetongu as a rahi always seemed a bit weird to me, but hey, the Krahka is a rahi as well, they are very sentient rahi. But Keetongu was hidden, and his people (before there were killed/died out) probably kept to herding and taming rahi. Keetongu most likely lives away from most Agori and lives with befriended rahi or somethingAnd, that is a good point for Nokama, busy busy busy.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I'm not sure, but does the Kanohi Rau work with the Agori language? I thought it would work the MU beings, but who knows.As for your question, I doubt Keetongu had good reason to interact with Agori society, as the threat of the Visorak is mostly over, and he really doesn't have any other connections rather than other rahi, most likely.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Well Turagah Nokama could have helped him out, being in possesion of one of the Now Apparent farely helpful masks. But i dont think it was said in the story what happened when he moved.Which got me thinking.. Nokama is in for some real work ahead of her now

well here is one thing remember how toa and other mask wearing species can switch between masks. so i'm guessing that the MU inhabitants probably made a point of grabbing a bunch of spare kanohi. and also the noble version only allows her to translate written language so even with it she will not be able to talk but she will understand the agori writing. but the great version allows the user to translate spoken and written language

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

well here is one thing remember how toa and other mask wearing species can switch between masks. so i'm guessing that the MU inhabitants probably made a point of grabbing a bunch of spare kanohi. and also the noble version only allows her to translate written language so even with it she will not be able to talk but she will understand the agori writing. but the great version allows the user to translate spoken and written language
There are most likely other Toa with a Great Rau, as well as a Great Rau being very easy to aqquire, either a new one to be made or found, though I don't think finding a Rau would be too much of a concern with what's going on in Spherus Magna.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

And remember, just because the MU inhabitants are out of the robot, doesn't mean they can't set up forges and start mask making again (and if you think of the supplies they would need to do so, it would be salvaged from their old home)

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I think he's refering to the reprogramming of MU species to speak agori. It probably would only apply to Matoran speaking species.

What are we searching for? Are we searching for anything or just randomly surfing the internet? I did that once. I found this bionicle fan site called bzpower. Whoever made it had no decorating sense what so ever.

I think somewhere along the line Keetongu learned standard Matoran. I mean, while the Rahaga spoke his language, he might have picked up the newer version from the people he was helping. The guy is not uninteligent, and he had a few hundred years to study. Thus he would be able to go from his language to Matoran to Agori, or if not the Hagah or Nokama or somebody could get the translation. Although, now that I think on it, it would be weird if Mata Nui gave Keetongu the knowledge of Agori and he still did not know Matoran. But wasn't he part of the contingent that ended up in the Mad GB's fortress and was cut off from the language wave?

Edited by fishers64

I think somewhere along the line Keetongu learned standard Matoran. I mean, while the Rahaga spoke his language, he might have picked up the newer version from the people he was helping. The guy is not uninteligent, and he had a few hundred years to study. Thus he would be able to go from his language to Matoran to Agori, or if not the Hagah or Nokama or somebody could get the translation.Although, now that I think on it, it would be weird if Mata Nui gave Keetongu the knowledge of Agori and he still did not know Matoran. But wasn't he oart of the contingent that ended up in the Mad GB's fortress and was cut off from the language wave?

no i don't think that keetongu was in the fort because after teridax teleported axonn, brutaka and him i think keetongu did not know how to get back since he was teleported there and thus that would cause him to have no idea to actually get to the location and he does not have a teleportation device. So in the end i would say no he was not in the fort when the language wave struck

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I think somewhere along the line Keetongu learned standard Matoran. I mean, while the Rahaga spoke his language, he might have picked up the newer version from the people he was helping. The guy is not uninteligent, and he had a few hundred years to study. Thus he would be able to go from his language to Matoran to Agori, or if not the Hagah or Nokama or somebody could get the translation.Although, now that I think on it, it would be weird if Mata Nui gave Keetongu the knowledge of Agori and he still did not know Matoran. But wasn't he oart of the contingent that ended up in the Mad GB's fortress and was cut off from the language wave?

no i don't think that keetongu was in the fort because after teridax teleported axonn, brutaka and him i think keetongu did not know how to get back since he was teleported there and thus that would cause him to have no idea to actually get to the location and he does not have a teleportation device. So in the end i would say no he was not in the fort when the language wave struck
*runs to look up Keetongu on BS01*Never mind, he wasn't teleported with Helryx and the others. I'm getting my Core Processor scenes mixed up.

I think he's refering to the reprogramming of MU species to speak agori. It probably would only apply to Matoran speaking species.

Exactly what I'm referring to.

I think somewhere along the line Keetongu learned standard Matoran. I mean, while the Rahaga spoke his language, he might have picked up the newer version from the people he was helping. The guy is not uninteligent, and he had a few hundred years to study. Thus he would be able to go from his language to Matoran to Agori, or if not the Hagah or Nokama or somebody could get the translation.

That makes sense. I guess Keetongu did learn Matoran somewhere along the line.