Bio Arena

Voltex

Right now.Waiting list:Lewa v. Jaller (JiMing must reply, won't happen until after Manas v. Jaller)Kapura v. Kongu (Kohu must reply)Currently battling:NoneDone:Manas v. JallerKey points: Jaller was lacking in Resistance and Energy- Manas was lacking in Resourcefulness and Experience- Manas won!Manas gains 1 Morale and 4 stat points, Jaller loses 1 Morale but gains 2 stat points.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

• 2 weeks later...

Lewa, at this time, cannot accept your invitation. Manas is too strong at the moment, and Lewa is winded. He must deal with jaller first.(Zakaro, we can decline a fight, right? I've never denied anyone before)-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Yes, you can. One refusal per elimination. Ex. CharacterX declines a battle with Z. Z cannot challenge X again until one person had been eliminated, and X cannot refuse anyone else until one person has been eliminated. Basically: you may refuse one battle per sub-zone-thingy. That person may not challenge you again for the rest of the sub-zone-thingy. Waiting list:Lewa v. Jaller (JiMing must reply)Kapura v. Kongu (Kohu must reply)Manas v. Lewa (Declined)Currently battling:NoneDone:NoneZakaro

Edited by A Skyblasted Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Waiting list:Kapura v. Kongu (Kohu must reply)Manas v. Kongu (Kohu must reply, won't happen until after Kapura v. Kongu)Currently battling:NoneDone:Lewa v. Jaller The results are in! In an epic battle, Jaller won, prevailing over Lewa by a margin of 4 points! Lewa, disheartened, has decided to quit working in the arena until further notice! Jaller gains 1 Morale, 6 stat points and +10% on his Chance factor! LeaderBoard: As of now, in terms of Morale, the board is- 1. Onepu2. Kapura3. Kongu4. Manas 5. Jaller MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!! One rule has been changed, and one has been added. Now rounds will end when I say, and when a round is at the one week left point, people will fight 24 Hrs. after the Waiting List is updated, whether the challenged had responeded or not. So, I declare that 1 week from now, Round 1: 2001 will be over. Also, I would like to hear your opinions on the game! Tell whether the rule could be updated or changed, tell me how I've been doing, or just share a comment! Zakaro

Edited by A Skyblasted Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Yes, 2002 will be next. Keep in mind that because Rocka's Bane and ToD had Lewa and Kopaka Mata, they will be able to choose those characters' Nuva forms first, if they wish. But that's a week away.Waiting list:Kapura v. Kongu (3 hours and 50 minutes remain for refusal)Manas v. Kongu (Won't happen until after Kapura v. Kongu)Currently battling:NoneDone:None6 days remain in this round.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Yes, 2002 will be next. Keep in mind that because Rocka's Bane and ToD had Lewa and Kopaka Mata, they will be able to choose those characters' Nuva forms first, if they wish. But that's a week away.

Umm... Aren't Nuva considered 2003? Edited by Chaos Dralcax

aouROFb.png

No... I thought it went:Winter 2002: Bohrok, BahragSummer 2002: NuvaWinter 2003: Bohrok-KalSummer 2003: Rahkshi, Makuta, TakanuvaEven if I'm wrong on this, I'm going to consider the Nuva as 2002 so there's a relative equal number of fighters. I'm aiming to have it something like this:Bohrok, Bahrag and Nuva: Round 2: 2002Bohrak-Kal, Rahkshi, Makuta and Taka: Round 3: 2003 Metru, Vahki: Round 4: 2004Hordika, Visorak: Round 5: 2005Inika, Piraka: Round 6: 2006Marhi, Barraki: Round 7: 2007Phantoka, Mistika: Round 8: 2008I'm currently debating on whether to use the Glatorian. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Bohrok, Bahrag, Exo-Toa and Nuva: Round 2: 2002Bohrak-Kal, Rahkshi, Makuta and Taka: Round 3: 2003 Metru, Vahki, Dark Hunters, Matoran, Kikalano: Round 4: 2004Hordika, Visorak, Keetongu, Sidorak, Roodaka: Round 5: 2005Inika, Piraka, Ignika guardians: Round 6: 2006Marhi, Barraki, Hydraxon, Gadunka, Maxilos: Round 7: 2007Phantoka, Mistika, Toa Nuva, Ignika: Round 8: 2008I'm currently debating on whether to use the Glatorian. Zakaro

Fixed. Oh, and in 2008, are the vehicles allowed? Can we choose the Rockoh, Jetrax, or Axalara?

aouROFb.png

Bohrok, Bahrag, Exo-Toa and Nuva: Round 2: 2002Bohrak-Kal, Rahkshi, Makuta and Taka: Round 3: 2003 Metru, Vahki, Dark Hunters, Matoran, Kikalano: Round 4: 2004Hordika, Visorak, Keetongu, Sidorak, Roodaka: Round 5: 2005Inika, Piraka, Ignika guardians: Round 6: 2006Marhi, Barraki, Hydraxon, Gadunka, Maxilos: Round 7: 2007Phantoka, Mistika, Toa Nuva, Ignika: Round 8: 2008I'm currently debating on whether to use the Glatorian. Zakaro

Fixed. Oh, and in 2008, are the vehicles allowed? Can we choose the Rockoh, Jetrax, or Axalara?
Well, the missing people were just me being lazy. :P And in the fix, you forgot the 2003 Matoran, the Rahaga, the 2006 Matoran, the 2007 Matoran, and the 2008 Matoran. But that's a different matter. As for the vehicles... No. I just got a better idea for them.... :evilgrin:Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

@ Nevermore: Well, I just added one for when it's the final week, someone would only have 24 hrs. to refuse before the match. At this point, I'm considering a rule for the normal game. Waiting list:Manas v. Kongu (Won't happen until after Kapura v. Kongu)Currently battling:Kapura v. Kongu Done:None5 days remain in Round 1.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Maybe for the normal section of the Round. But really, if there's 7 days left, and you know it, would you want to wait 3 days for one battle to happen? ALSO: I will be gone for all of Saterday. That will not count for the 'day timer,' but it will count for replies. OK?Waiting list:Manas v. Kongu (24 hours remain)Currently battling:NoneDone:Kapura v. Kongu Kapura won! Kapura gains 4 skill points and 1 Morale! Kongu loses 1 Morale but gains 2 skill points! Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Alright. Waiting list:Manas v. Kongu (1 hour, 30 minutes remain)Currently battling:NoneDone:NoneOK. This will be my last post until Sunday, around noon. If Kohu doen't reply by 5:26 P.M. Friday, Kongu will have two stats randomly upgraded and be sent into battle. Now, GO CHALLENGE! Otherwise Onepu will win.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Hello folks, here on behalf on Onepu. I'll let you know soon if he accepts Kapura's challenge.In the mean time, I believe Onepu has six stat points to spend, correct? That's because he gained six stat points from defeating Kopaka but only spent four of them. So he has two left over from that. Add another four from defeating Kongu and now he's got six.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Onepu has improved in the following areas:Strength: +1Energy: +1Speed: +3Experience: +1Onepu politely declines Kapura's challenge.Onepu challenges Kongu.Onepu challenges Jaller.

nban.jpg

Waiting list:Kapura v. Onepu (DECLINED)Onepu v. Kongu (24 hrs. remain)Onepu v. Jaller (Waiting on JiMing or 24 hrs.)Currently battling:NoneDone:Manas v. KonguManas won! Manas gains 4 stat points and 1 Morale, Kongu loses 1 Morale but gains 2 stat points. Round 1 will end at 7:00 P.M., May 14th.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Ahem.Round 1 is over.After consulting the stats, the results are in. Onepu has won Round 1! *confetti flys all over* He will be able to come back for the championchip! Now, here we go. Onepu and all his stats will be moved to a section in the 2nd post that will be called 'Champions' Round 2 is starting. Choose any 2002 set to sponser. Rocka's Bane and ToD will have first pick to take Lewa and Kopaka Nuva if they wish.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Are Onepu's stats at the end of Round 1 those he will start with in the championship? If so, don't forget to add the upgrades from post no. 152. They don't seem to be factored in yet. Also, if it is the case that he starts with those stats, and the character I sponsor wins Round 2 as well, would I get to choose which of the two characters to use in the championship?

nban.jpg

Zakaro, I have a suggestion. What if for this year, we could use nova blasts? This would add one stat temporarily to our existing stats, and shake the game up a little? Most people challenge the weakest chars, so they might be suprised if they face someone with a little more power than they thought they did.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles