Bio Arena

Voltex

Waiting list: NoneCurrently FightingExo-Toa v. Lewa Done:Kopaka v. Kohrak *Chance Factor Upgrade Battle*Key points: Kopaka was lacking in Strength, Kohrak was lacking in EnergyKopaka won! Kopaka gains 1 Morale, 4 stat points, and +10% on his Chance Factor! Kohrak loses 1 Morale but gains 2 stat points.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Is everyone morale seriously back to three? Lol.Kopaka trains once in each of the stats aside from energy and strength. After all, who needs those? Smiling, he challenges Exo-Toa.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Waiting list: Kopaka v. Exo-Toa (Waiting on Chaos Dralcax and stat updates)Kohrak v. Lewa (Waiting on Rocka's Bane and stat upgrades)Currently FightingNoneDone:Exo-Toa v. Lewa Key points: Exo-Toa was lacking in Experience, Lewa was lacking in Speed. Lewa won!Lewa gains 4 stat points and 1 Morale, Exo-Toa loses 1 Morale but gains 2 stat points.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Waiting list: NoneCurrently FightingKopaka v. Exo-ToaDoneKohrak v. Lewa Key points: Kohrak was lacking in Energy, Lewa was lacking in Speed, Chance Factor decided this battle.Kohrak won! Kohrak gains 4 stat points and 1 Morale, Lewa loses 1 Morale but gains 2 stat points. EDIT: Guys, I'm sorry, but I won't be able to get this stuff done until Friday. :closedeyes: Until then, this will just remain stagment. Zakaro

Edited by A Skyblasted Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Waiting list: Lewa v. Exo-Toa (Waiting for Chaos and stat updates)Currently FightingKopaka v. Kohrak DoneKopaka v. Exo-Toa Key points: Kopaka was lacking in Energy, Exo-Toa was lacking in Resourcefulness.Kopaka won! Kopaka gains 1 Morale and 4 stat points, Exo-Toa loses 1 Morale but gains 2 stat points.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Waiting list: NoneCurrently Fighting:Lewa v. Exo-Toa Done:Kopaka v. Kohrak Key points: Kopaka was lacking in Speed, (because ToD isn't going to touch Strength or Energy no matter what I say) ( :P ) Kohrak was lacking in Energy. Chance Factor decided the battle.Kopaka won! Kopaka gains 4 stat points and 1 Morale, Kohrak loses 1 Morale but gains 2 stat points. ALSO: I will be gone from Sunday for the next two Sundays. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Waiting list: NoneCurrently Fighting:NoneDone:Lewa v. Exo-Toa Key points: Lewa was lacking in Speed, Exo-Toa was also lacking in Speed.Lewa won! Exo-Toa was eliminated. Lewa gains 1 Morale, six stat points, and +10% Chance Factor. IMPORTANT: Will be gone until 7/21/12. Just saying. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Lewa, always one to engage, jumps at Kopaka. A cartoony roll then begins, with the random feet and arms flying.Anyway, how long has it been since we posted here? This topic might be closed for reviving a topic.-GB

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Nah, we're fine. We were only inactive for 12 days, and the limit is 20, so we are fine. :P Waiting list: NoneCurrently Fighting:NoneDone:Kopaka v. Lewa Kopaka was lacking in... well, nothing that ToD will change. Lewa was lacking in Experience. Kopaka won! Kopaka gains 1 Morale and 4 stat points, Lewa loses 1 Morale but gains 2 stat points. Next battle will be a Chance upgrade battle. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

I know that. The stat points I'm refering to are the ones you're getting right now. Already got the ones from Lewa v. Kopaka :P Waiting list: NoneCurrently Fighting:Lewa v. Kopaka (stat points) *Chance Factor upgrade battle*Done:Kopaka v. Kohrak Key points: Kopaka was lacking in the stats ToD won't touch, Kohrak was lacking in Experience. Kopaka won! Kopaka gains 4 stat points and 1 Morale, Kohrak gains 2 stat points but loses 1 Morale. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Waiting list: NoneCurrently Fighting:Kopaka v. Kohrak (stat points)Done:Lewa v. Kopaka *Chance Factor upgrade battle*Key points..: Kopaka was lacking in the 2 stats ToD won't touch, Lewa was lacking in Experience.Kopaka won! He gains 1 Morale, 4 stat points, and +10% Chance! Lewa loses 1 Morale but gains 2 stat points.Also- because there's only 3 of you left, the winner will be determined once 1 fighter is eliminated.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg