Bio Arena

Voltex

Stat points adjusted.Waiting list: Kopaka v. Onepu (TR18 must reply) Currently battling:NoneDone:Onepu v. KapuraToo lazy for blurb right now. Key points: Kapura didn't have enough Resistance-Onepu was lacking in ExperienceOnepu won! Onepu gains 1 Morale and 4 stat points, Kapura loses 1 Morale but gains 2 stat points.Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

The Honorable Captain Onepu graciously thanks Kapura for the challenge, and wishes him good luck in the future. He has requested that these amazing ability increases also be officially recognized:Strength +1Energy +1Resistance +1Experience +1Onepu is most willing to face Kopaka in battle.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Kapura challenges the Manas to a rematch wherein he will regain the honor and prestige lost in the battle previous to his combat with Onepu, Captain of the Onu-Koro Ussalry. If the Manas will deign to acquiesce to this offer then Kapura of the Ta-Koro guard will pledge to fight well.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Waiting list: Lewa v. Onepu (TR18 must reply, won't happen until after Kopaka v. Onepu and stat adjustments)Kapura v. ManasCurrently battling:NoneDone:Kopaka v. Onepu No blurb. Key Points: Well.. they're not really needed because... Onepu won. ToD, Kopaka is dejected and refuses to fight any more. Onepu gains 1 Morale, 6 stat points and +10% Chance for eliminating Kopaka. Kopaka loses 1 Morale and has quit. LeaderBoard: As of now, in terms of Morale, the board is- 1. Onepu2. Kongu3/4/5. Lewa3/4/5. Manas 3/4/5. Jaller6. KapuraThis will be updated as people are eliminated. Or whenever I want. :P Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Kopaka decides that he has been training improperly his whole life and decides to go adventuring. Little does he know that the story would unfold, and he would return in a while as the perfected Kopaka Nuva!kthxbai

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Captain Onepu sends his good wishes to Kopaka and hopes someday he will return to provide Onepu another training opportunity. The Captain has asked I inform you all regarding these great statistical improvements:Speed: +2Resistance: +1Experience: +1Captain Onepu accepts Lewa's challenge.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Sorry about that, I was trying not to double post. At least that's the excuse I've been telling myself. :P Now, on to what you came here for- battle outcomes. Waiting list: NoneCurrently battling:Kapura v. ManasDone:Lewa v. Onepu Key points: Speed was an issue for both Lewa and Onepu- Onepu won! Onepu gains 1 Morale and 4 stat points! Lewa loses 1 Morale but gains 2 stat points! Feeling too lazy to do other battle right now. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Kapura requests that his energy be increased by 2, his resistance by 1 and his experience by 1. He also sends a deputation to challenge Jaller to cross disks with him in order to ascertain if Jaller is worthy of his post as Captain of the Ta-Koro Guard.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Waiting list:Onepu v. Kongu (Waiting on Kohu and stat updates) Currently battling:Lewa v. Kapura Done:Kapura v. JallerKey points: Kapura was barelly beaten in Resistance-Jaller was barelly beaten in Resistance-Kapura won!Kapura gains 1 Morale and 4 stat points, Jaller loses 1 Morale but gains 2 stat points.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Waiting list:Onepu v. Kongu (Waiting on Kohu and stat updates) Currently battling:Onepu v. Kapura (This is a Change upgrade battle!)Done:Lewa v. Kapura Key points: Kapura was lacking in Resistance and Experience- Lewa was extremely lacking in Experience-Kapura won! Kapura gains 1 Morale and 4 stat points, Lewa loses 1 Morale but gains 2 stat points. TR18, I'm waiting for Onepu's upgrades from the Lewa v. Onepu battle.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Processed.Waiting list:Manas v. Jaller(JiMing must reply)Lewa v. Jaller (JiMing must reply, won't happen until afer Manas v. Jaller)Currently battling:Onepu v. Kongu Done:Onepu v. KapuraKey points: Kapura was lacking in Resistance and Experience- Onepu was seriously lacking in Experience- Kapura won! Kapura gains 1 Morale, +10% Chance, and 4 stat points! Onepu loses 1 Morale but gains 2 stat points! Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Waiting list:Manas v. Jaller(JiMing must reply)Lewa v. Jaller (JiMing must reply, won't happen until afer Manas v. Jaller)Kapura v. Kongu (Kohu must reply)Currently battling:NoneDone: Onepu v. Kongu Key points: Onepu was fine- Kongu was lacking in Resistance and Experience- Onepu won!Onepu gains 4 stat points and 1 Morale, Kongu gains 2 sat points and loses 1 Morale.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg