Bio Arena

Voltex

• 2 weeks later...

A day ago. :P I did send you a PM about this, but maybe it got lost in all the othe PMs you get. Waiting list: NoneCurrently fighting: NoneDone: Exo-Toa v. Lewa Nuva The results are in! Key points: Exo-Toa lost greatly on his Experience- Lewa Nuva was barelly bested in Speed- The Chance factor won it for Exo-Toa! Exo-Toa gains 1 Morale and 4 stat points, Lewa Nuva loses 1 Morale but gains 2 stat points.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Well, assuming it isn't to late... (Also, there are no PMs from you in my inbox, and I haven't deleted in over a month. =P)Kopaka Nuva:Strength: 1Energy: 1Resourcefulness: 4Speed: 10Resistance: 10Experience: 10

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Nah, you're fine. Though I did send it though a previous message... Oh well. :PEdit: Arghhhhhh you're right. :P Turns out I never sent you a message for the 1st round, and for the 2nd I just sent some through the original messages. Meaning you didn't get one. *facepalms* Sorry about that. Zakaro

Edited by A Skyblasted Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Alright, 1 out of 4 like the 3 day wait idea. We'll wait until 3 out of 4 like to add it to the rules.Waiting list: None Currently fighting: Exo-Toa v. Kopaka NuvaDone: Kohrak v. Lewa Nuva The results are in! Key points: Lewa Nuva was lacking in Experience and Strength- Kohrak was lacking in Energy and Experience- Lewa Nuva won! Lewa gains 1 Morale and 4 stat points, Kohrak loses 1 Morale and gains 2 stat points. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Alright! It's added!Waiting list: Lewa v. Exo-Toa (waiting on Chaos and stat upgrades)Currently fighting: None Done:Exo-Toa v. Kopaka Nuva Key points: Exo-Toa was majorly lacking in Resoursefulness- Kopaka was lacking in EnergyExo Toa won! Exo-Toa gains 1 Morale and 4 stat points, Kopaka loses 1 Morale but gains 2 stat points. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

...So was that won by chance, then? Due to your mechanics, Exo-Toa wouldn't have been able to get a hit on Kopaka, due to Kopaka's extreme defensive abilities. True, Kopaka didn't really have much offense capacity, but... yeah.Oh, yeah. One in each for strength/energy.Also, how does Lewa Nuva already have 60 stat points overall?

Edited by Ballistic Jello Pickles

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

Well, no. Actually, the Exo-Toa had 11 Strength when he went into battle, and you had 10 Speed. So, he won by a margin of.. 1. :P As for the Lewa stats.. Something failed. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/blush.png Oh, found it. Lewa started with 44 points instead of the normal 36, so.. that's how that happened. Though currently he has only 50 points, and he should have 42.. so... -1 from each, and the rest of you get an extra 2 stat points due to host failing. :closedeyes: :P Lewa Nuva -1 point from all stats, all other fighters gain 2. Sorry. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

lolAlso, how did he start with 44? Winning the last round?Anyways, both in Speed, then. =PKopaka Nuva challenges Kohrak. Then he sighs and goes back to his meditation.

Well, my guess is that Rocka's Bane just put 44 instead of 36 acsidentally, (argh I can't spell) and I just happened to not check the stat add-up. :PWaiting list: NoneCurrently fighting: Kopaka v. Kohrak#217ZGC Done:Lewa v. Exo-ToaKey points: Exo-Toa was lacking in Experience, Lewa was lacking in Resistance. Lewa won! Lewa gains 1 Morale and 4 stat points, Exo-Toa gains 2 stat points but loses 1 Morale. Zakaro

Edited by A Skyblasted Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Waiting list: Exo-Toa v. Kohrak#217ZGC (Waiting on Nevermore and stat updates)Currently fighting:NoneDone:Kopaka v. Kohrak#217ZGC Key points: Both fighters were lacking in Offence- Kohrak won! Kohrak gains 4 stat points and 1 Morale, Kopaka gains 2 stat points but loses 1 Morale.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Waiting list: Exo-Toa v. Lewa (Waiting for stat points)Currently FightingNoneDone:Kopaka v. Lewa Also, Chaos Dralcax: I meant to give you 2, not one. Sorry. Key Points: Kopaka was lacking in Offencive stats, Lewa was lacking in Strength. Kopaka won due to Chance factor!Kopaka gets 4 stat points and 1 Morale, Lewa loses 1 Morale but gains 2 stat points.Also- the next battle will be a Chance factor increasing battle.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg