Toa Piraka Hakann Comics

Hexann

LOL. First off, the banner is still miscolored, but way better anyway.@34 Yep. Definitely marandized, comic style. ANYTHING I SAY ABOUT YOUR COMICS CAN AND WILL BE HELD AGAINST ME IN COURT COMICS. I hate Giant Takua Indust--Ow.@35 YOUR COMICS SUCK--I mean...uh...(Staff, please don't delete this. It's a joke related to the comic he posted.)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

LOL. First off, the banner is still miscolored, but way better anyway.@34 Yep. Definitely marandized, comic style. ANYTHING I SAY ABOUT YOUR COMICS CAN AND WILL BE HELD AGAINST ME IN COURT COMICS. I hate Giant Takua Indust--Ow.@35 YOUR COMICS SUCK--I mean...uh...(Staff, please don't delete this. It's a joke related to the comic he posted.)

HOW IS IT MISCOLORED I SAW THE OLISI ON BS01WIKI! There for it is not mis colored but, if you still believe something is truly mis colored then PM why. Edited by TOA PIRAKA HAKANN 2.0

@Comic 35: My comics have inspired you, haven't they? But do I still get to eat the guy's soul?@Comic 36: I think you forgot to link to it.

KARZ it keeps doing that to me well it should be up now.
It worked. And now you made me want Gummi Ashbears (I saw the pun in there)! I hope you're happy. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gifAnd wasn't the tiny-headed Rahkshi fighting someone or did I miss it?

mindeth the cobwebs

@Comic 35: My comics have inspired you, haven't they? But do I still get to eat the guy's soul?@Comic 36: I think you forgot to link to it.

It worked. And now you made me want Gummi Ashbears (I saw the pun in there)! I hope you're happy. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gifAnd wasn't the tiny-headed Rahkshi fighting someone or did I miss it?
What do you mean by that?

You were fighting the Rahkshi.

mindeth the cobwebs

You were fighting the Rahkshi.
What comic are you talking about because I did not fight him in this one.

if teridax ever was to leave the mangaia for me, then trespass and claim that it was his, the very next second his body would be in shreds, and the murder weapon would be a plastic spoon.

LOL! But, that wan't teridax that was MATORAN MAKUTA TERIDAX 1.0 but it isn't your fault that you confused them. They look EXACTLY A LIKE.COMIC 37 is up!

@37 Yay? @38 Here's when the plot comes back. Always a good "waitwut" joke, if not overused. I found the leader's line funny, and the irony (Seems to be based on Vezon's gray and black thing) of the mask scene. I also could relate to it. The Miru was always my least favorite 2001 Kanohi. HOW DARE HE DEFILE BACON. Giant Onepu's Court of Law...? I SUE YOU! (An old joke from my old school.)

Nice, Sybre's a great weapon. BURNT PIE ATTACK! Thanks for the reference to my joke! Giant Matoran are starting to be less random and annoying, good job.

GREAT MATA NUI, I didn't see the Olisi coming.

@39 My thoughts exactly, except my reaction was bigger. I yelled out loud.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@37 Yay?@38 Here's when the plot comes back. Always a good "waitwut" joke, if not overused. I found the leader's line funny, and the irony (Seems to be based on Vezon's gray and black thing) of the mask scene. I also could relate to it. The Miru was always my least favorite 2001 Kanohi.HOW DARE HE DEFILE BACON.Giant Onepu's Court of Law...? I SUE YOU! (An old joke from my old school.)

Nice, Sybre's a great weapon. BURNT PIE ATTACK! Thanks for the reference to my joke! Giant Matoran are starting to be less random and annoying, good job.

GREAT MATA NUI, I didn't see the Olisi coming.

@39 My thoughts exactly, except my reaction was bigger. I yelled out loud.

I yelled out loud too. SERIOUSLY HOW IN THE WORLD ARE WE SO MUCH A LIKE YOU HAD A GIASNT ONEPU'S COURT OF LAW TOO!!

@Comic 38: But it is nice if an army marches through the village! And I'm a lightsaber, aren't I? And the Boxor guy unknowingly insulted his own plastic face.@Comic 39: That Tohunga is a master at fainting!

mindeth the cobwebs

Comic 40 is up!! Oh and Gerlicky remember that comment you made about how comic 3 technically isn't a comic well guess what that problem has been fixed! It is now a comic also it has a new joke so I would suggest checking it out people who are still fans of these comics.

Comic 40 is up!! Oh and Gerlicky remember that comment you made about how comic 3 technically isn't a comic well guess what that problem has been fixed! It is now a comic also it has a new joke so I would suggest checking it out people who are still fans of these comics.

Soran is here?! Quick, everybody! Let's start Soran (soarin'. Get it?)!

mindeth the cobwebs

LOL! That is a great pun!

LOL! That is a great pun!
It was bound to happen! Now if you'll excuse me, Soran is at my door giving me a dirty look.

mindeth the cobwebs

I liked the comic, it was entertaining.At first when I read that I fixed the bugs in MNOG II I was confused. Mainly its because I stink at programming. Then I read on to find out I failed. That was funny because of how realistic it is. I also liked the head mounting joke. Its still a great joke.Also, that pun is actually part of my characters name. His name is 'Soran Skies' based off of 'Soaring Skies'.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I liked the comic, it was entertaining.At first when I read that I fixed the bugs in MNOG II I was confused. Mainly its because I stink at programming. Then I read on to find out I failed. That was funny because of how realistic it is. I also liked the head mounting joke. Its still a great joke.Also, that pun is actually part of my characters name. His name is 'Soran Skies' based off of 'Soaring Skies'.~Soran

I am glad you liked it Soran. :smilematau: I am really surprised that nobody has siad anything about Onepu singing the Numa NumaEDIT: Comic 4 has updated graphically! -TPH 3.0 Edited by TOA PIRAKA HAKANN 3.0

Noooooo!!!! 39 tells when im on!! some how bzpers will use that to locate my secret moonbase!

Anyone notice i posted about 39 before it was put up

im still surprised nobody commented on this
You want to know why they didn't because it would be a SPOILER!

@Comic 3 revamp cool, it had some new humor too. Not as good as the recent comics, though, but it IS a revamp.@40 Well, that was quite ridiculous in the second panel, the sheer chaos got me laughing. Please don't give me Vezon's lines anymore though, it ruins my image. (Though, Vezon does have a great form of insanity, rather than being the stereotype crazy guy, he makes sense in a nonsensical way.) Wow, Soran showed up in these comics! I was expecting that a while ago, but it never happened, and now it happens when I forgot about the idea entirely! Yep. The UNFIXABLE GAME--I mean, uh... Well, I did find a working version of it, but compared to MNOG 1, it's rather boring. Yes, the NUMA NUMA was surprising, not sure where you got it from.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@Comic 3 revamp cool, it had some new humor too. Not as good as the recent comics, though, but it IS a revamp.@40 Well, that was quite ridiculous in the second panel, the sheer chaos got me laughing. Please don't give me Vezon's lines anymore though, it ruins my image. (Though, Vezon does have a great form of insanity, rather than being the stereotype crazy guy, he makes sense in a nonsensical way.)Wow, Soran showed up in these comics! I was expecting that a while ago, but it never happened, and now it happens when I forgot about the idea entirely! Yep. The UNFIXABLE GAME--I mean, uh...Well, I did find a working version of it, but compared to MNOG 1, it's rather boring. Yes, the NUMA NUMA was surprising, not sure where you got it from.

Onepu singing the Numa Numa was my idea. Is an original joke made by me.

Looks interesting. I like the story behind it, its pretty cool. I also like the new banner. I also think the comics have improved quite a bit not only graphically but also in story telling aswell.Nice job and keep up the good work,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Looks interesting. I like the story behind it, its pretty cool. I also like the new banner. I also think the comics have improved quite a bit not only graphically but also in story telling aswell.Nice job and keep up the good work,~Soran

Thanks Soran! :)Comic 2 has improved graphically.Comic 5 has improved graphically.Expect more updates soon!

of course only Soran would know that

Soran has been known to stick random things in the fridge.........
yes I understood the reference to LTSL
And you're known for being followed by a newbie who keeps calling you a matoran.I hope this is double post worthy. I am now accepting fan comics! You can post them here or PM them to me!Edit: Please double post only to announce a new comic or to offer a significant preview.-Wind- Edited by -Windrider-