Dino Attack: At War's End

PeabodySam

OOC: That's an interesting twist, so this whole time the Bishop we saw earlier was actually the real Bishop, and the one that's been so protective of Kate is in fact an imposter?IC: Palmer displayed a menacing grin as he embraced his newfound abilities, looking out upon the large group of agents trying to cross the rickety bridge."Zachary was weak," Palmer thought to himself. With a few thoughts he called forth an army, and within minutes hundreds of thousands of Stromlings of all sorts appeared."Ahua is dead," Palmer said, keenly. "You're working for me now. Show them no mercy. Kill them all, unless they get to the temple, then I will deal with it."

There was a moment of silence as Rex and Einstein looked at each other before Garry spoke his line. "I know you gentlemen have been through a lot," he said. "But when you have the time, I'd rather not spend the rest of this war TRAPPED IN THIS ZNAPING TEMPLE!"The others turned in surprise at Garry's outburst. "We got to act fast," he said. "Rotor and I will get Kate out of here, the rest of you-""You can't leave, Garry," came a familiar voice. Garry turned around to see a familiar face, right down to his cap. "Clark," replied Garry. "I thought you were dead.""I was," replied Clark. It was at that moment he took off his hat to reveal a big, ugly bullet hole. "You killed me.""I had no idea,' replied Garry. "What's going on?" Rex asked. "I'll explain later," replied Garry. He raised his gun, aimed, and fired, nothing happened. Clark promptly advanced on Garry and grabbed him before throwing him violently onto the ground. It only took a moment for Garry to come to his senses, but as soon as he stood up, the projection of Clark was gone."What was that?" Rex asked."I think it was Palmer," replied Garry. "He's not going to let us out. He's playing on our fears."

OOC: Yes! I got Brikman to flip over his laptop! Anyways, I figured that I'd post this now and, just for now, be willing to suspend your disbelief and believe that this whole explanation took place just before Carolyne Provencal ordered the remaining XERRD scientists to attack the group... I've been waiting a long time to post this!IC: “Several years ago,” explained Dr. Frank Einstein, “I was assigned by the Nexus Force to keep an eye on Dr. Rex and his group of followers who would later form the XERRD organization. In order to do that, I had to adopt a completely new identity. But it is difficult to adopt a new identity for an extended period of time without accidentally revealing one’s true identity in a slip-up. I spent many nights conceiving a way to overcome this, and then it dawned upon me. My old lab partner, Dr. Wallace Bishop.”“My uncle?” Kate Bishop hesitantly raised her hand.“Indeed,” nodded Dr. Einstein. He beckoned for Kate to come closer, and she slowly complied. He laid his hand on her shoulder and looked into her eyes, with fatherly tenderness.“He and I worked closely for many years. But unfortunately, one fateful day, a lab accident killed Wallace’s lab assistant in an experiment involving opening portals to alternate dimensions. As Wallace was a barren man, she was like a daughter to him, and he loved her dearly. After that, he was never quite the same.”The scientist’s voice turned grim. “Wallace collapsed into a state of complete despair. The days got worse and worse until, for his own good, he was locked up in Napoleon XIV Mental Institution. But the institution could not wipe from his memory every detail of the lab accident and the death of his lab assistant. If anything, it worsened the experience, because being locked up in that institution isolated him from the rest of his family. He knew he would never again see his sister Sarah or his young niece… Kate.”“My mother had told me that Uncle Wallace died in a car accident,” murmured Kate.“And as far as the world knew or cared,” sighed Dr. Einstein, “Wallace Bishop was no more. He knew he would never see you again, and I can only guess that Sarah thought likewise and decided it was best for you not to know that dear Uncle Wallace was in a mental institution.”“But what does Wallace Bishop in a mental institution have to do with you assuming his identity?” inquired Rex.“Poor Wallace. The agony was simply unbearable for him. He had to get rid of it, one way or another. And so, he did.”A shadow passed over Dr. Einstein’s face. “Wallace Bishop waited until he could find a weak spot in Napoleon XIV’s security. As soon as he did, he escaped the mental institution and traveled on foot all the way back to our old laboratory. There, he recorded a tape of himself, explaining what he was about to do. Then, he proceeded to cut open his head and pull out pieces of his brain. His intention was to remove the parts of his brain which kept the memories of his lab assistant and his family. When the police found him the next morning, he was lying outside a local post office, barely conscious, his forehead caked with blood, and a package in his hands. I was contacted right away, since the package was addressed to me. As for Wallace Bishop, he somehow survived, but the operation that he performed left him a mere shadow of the man he once was. I imagine he is little more than a frail old man with a short memory span and little grip on reality. But, Kate, if you so wish, I could make... arrangements for you to meet your real uncle Wallace. Perhaps, even if he doesn't remember you, there might be something left of you in his heart... Love, I always said, is an emotion too powerful to be simply forgotten.”“What was in the package?” wondered Kate.“The tape Wallace had recorded… and the pieces of his brain that he had cut out. In the tape, in addition to Wallace Bishop recording his intentions and procedures, he hoped that I would find some use for the pieces of his brain, and also told me to, at whatever cost, protect the Bishop family from any danger.”“So that is why you said I was a ‘special case’ back at the XERRD Fortress,” murmured Kate.Dr. Einstein nodded. “Those events have occurred years ago. Not a day has passed without me thinking about them. About whatever use I might find for Wallace’s brain. About my bestowed duty of protecting the Bishops. The latter would not come into play until recently, but the former came far sooner than I would have ever expected.”“You see,” Einstein continued, “I have already told you that it is difficult to maintain an alias for an extended period of time, and that is because one would have to base everything off a fictional personality with a fictional biography. Even Libo, who spent years under the identity of ‘Little Bot’, slipped up numerous times. I was determined not to make the same mistakes, because Nexus Force depended on me. Therefore, I turned to Wallace Bishop’s memories. I extracted them from the pieces of his brain he had given me, and thus I had nearly an entire biography at my disposal. I knew Wallace quite well, and combined with the bits of personality stored in those brain cells, I had an entire second personality to use. And, on top of all that, Wallace Bishop and I are actually quite physically similar. All I needed to do was comb my hair, wear contacts, and shave my beloved mustache, and then I looked shockingly similar to Wallace. With a new biography, personality, and look, I was ready to adopt a new identity and act as Dr. Rex’s loyal companion, all the while feeding information back to Albert Overbuild and Vanda Darkflame.”“I remember now,” murmured Rex. “When you rescued me from the rubble of that laboratory, your mustache was shaved. You must have been spying on XERRD immediately beforehand.”“Not just that,” elaborated Dr. Einstein, “but in fact I was the one who placed you under that rubble, so that once my fellow XERRD operatives left and you woke up, you would see me for whom I really was. By that time, I knew that something was terribly wrong with XERRD, but I was unable to contact Nexus Force in time before Dr. Rex set his Mutant Dino plans into motion. So, while telling Dr. Rex that I would be working out in the field, I instead began working with the Dino Attack Team. During which period of time I, of course, did not shave my mustache and let it return to its famous thick, bushy form. If you’re wondering why I never brought up XERRD or Dr. Rex, it is because I heard that there was a large explosion at Dinosaur Island, so I mistakenly presumed that the laboratory was destroyed, Dr. Rex was dead, and XERRD was no more. However, just before the Goo Caverns mission, thanks to you, Rex, I learned that Dr. Rex was still alive, and Specs learned that I had been spying on XERRD. We spoke with one another and decided it was in our best interest for me to resume my position as ‘Wallace Bishop’ so that I could feed information back, but this time directly to Dino Attack Team. I had my messages delivered in the form of pre-recorded holograms secretly contained in, appropriately enough, bishop chess pieces. I told the founding members not to tell any of you because I feared that, if the information became too widespread, XERRD would inevitably find out and Specs would lose an important spy.”“And not just a spy,” noted Rex, “but the second-in-command of XERRD who can be trusted with important tasks such as operating on my brain.”“Exactly!” grinned Einstein. “On many occasions, I’ve also convinced Dr. Rex to hold back, especially after seeing the damage he and his Mutant Dino army did during the Goo Caverns ambush. For example, I ensured that the Constructopedia would not be destroyed by the Mutant Dinos, and I jammed communications on LEGO Island to prevent XERRD from teleporting Mutant Lizards aboard the T-1 Typhoons. Recently, I tricked Dr. Rex into believing that there was Maelstrom at Pirates Forbidden Island, distracting him long enough for FMB-Bots and Brickster-Bots to gain much ground in the invasion of Dinosaur Island. When he returned and destroyed much of the robot invaders, I convinced Dr. Rex to stay back on Dinosaur Island and to instead send myself and other XERRD scientists to Adventurers’ Island. In doing so, I am leaving him at the mercy of a guerrilla war, while putting myself a position where I can finally expose my true role in this Dino Attack and help you contain the Maelstrom Temple. After all, being a former member of Paradox myself, I know a thing or two about containing the Maelstrom’s dark energies.”Rex let this information sink in. He would never have suspected that Dr. Frank Einstein, that famous biochemist who formerly worked in the Dino Attack Hospital Wing, had played such a major role in the Dino Attack itself. He had worked to destroy XERRD from the inside, single-handedly foiling Dr. Rex’s plot to infiltrate the Dino Attack Team and keeping Dr. Rex from unleashing his full forces on Dino Attack Team.Then, Frank Einstein turned to look at the one figure who had not spoken at all, the samurai. “And speaking of containing the Maelstrom energies…”OOC: ... Cue the attack of the XERRD scientists under the command of Provencal and Glados. Hopefully, this should have explained everything regarding the exact relationship of Wallace Bishop and Frank Einstein. Also, keep in mind that Kate was very young the last time she saw Wallace, and Sarah merely heard about Wallace working with XERRD through Pierce's recap, which should justify the fact that Einstein managed to fool them both.

Edited by PeabodySam

IC: Andrew thought over the situation as he spoke. "Well... I am concerned by Zach's state, but... he is looking determined to try and do something, and he is getting better by the moment, so..." He nodded. "Yeah, let's try and get to the temple. But Zach, I think we'd better find you some glasses before going into battle again. Mama Brickolini may be able to handle near-sightedness, but she's not a soldier, you know.""Alright, alright," said Zach. "So how about we try and find out how to get there?"Andrew was about to say something when he heard the sound of a vehicle behind them. Turning, he saw a Fire Hammer with a broken Xenon Launcher pulling up alongside them. And opening the front passenger door was a familiar face."Well, if it isn't the ex-stromling himself and his saviors," said Stranger, his Mutant Lizard ally sitting atop the remains of the launcher, "Need a lift?""Oh yes," said Andrew, "definately!" He climbed up into the back seats of the Fire Hammer, and as Minerva and Zach approached, helped the ladder to climb inside as well."Glad to see you've got Zach there back to normal," said Serlock, another familar face, at the driver's seat. "Shows the Malestrom that they aren't as good as they think at 'assilimating' us or whatever.""Eh, it was far from an easy thing to do," said Zach, who was looking a little awkward conversing with random Dino Attack agents again. "I don't think it can be done with just anyone who was taken by it.""Oh, don't ruin the optmisim for the agents who need it," said Stranger. "Now where are you three looking to go? An oupost? A med-tent or-""The Malestrom temple," said Minerva. "The real one, of course.""Ooh, just jumping back into battle like that, eh? I like that in an agent. Sherlock, get us out of here!""Righto!" he said, putting the vehicle into gear, pushing on the throttle... and then the vehicle stalled."Darn it! Give me a moment..." Sherlock began turning the ignition over and over a few times."We salvaged this vehicle from a crew that got wiped out by the monkies early on," Stranger explained. "Annoying little buggers, those ones were. I'm sure Raider would've enjoyed hitting a shooting gallery full of those guys. Shame he got killed when the Dinos trashed our camp, though. But anyways, Sherlock had gotten there..."Stranger continued rambling, but Andrew noticed that Zach was starting to look a bit guilty. He could guess why, considering Stromling!Zach had been responsible for both of the attacks Stranger had mentioned. Furthermore, Zach had worked with Raider during his brief stints as part of Semick's T-1 crew, and while he didn't know how well the two may've known each other, knowing that he was very indirectly responsible for the death of someone he knew in the team must've been very hard to hear.Andrew knew he needed to say something. And as Sherlock finally got the ignition going again and Stranger stopped talking, he took his LEGO Island neigebor's shoulder. "I know what you're thinking, and I say just ignore that. You weren't in control of your actions when you were a Stromling. Heck, it was practically just a bad guy with your good memories. What matters now is that you've got control of yourself again, and that you're not purple anymore. I realize that, Stranger and Sherlock realize that, and I'm positive the rest of the team doe too. Anyone that does harass you is simply going to have to learn that."Zach made a small smile. "Thanks for the comfort. But even so, it's going to be hard for me to come to terms with this, you understand?""I do, but trust me that the rest of the team isn't going to try and make it harder. In fact, I still have my PDA here. You want to send a message to the team regarding your feelings on this?"---------------Semick was calm, but still on edge. The agents below were preparing the zip-lines, and Rockford was helping to send teams into the temple. Soon they would have their entire force inside the belly of the beast.He was getting reports sprodatically. Some were saying the Malestrom was playing tricks with the interior formation and with agents minds, intent on not letting them leave. GIven the stakes in this mission, Semick hadn't figured retreat for an option anyways, and so was content with this knowledge. He also had reports that agents were meeting up with Rex's team in the big central area Bluetooth had found when detecting agent signs earlier. He was relieved to know they were, for the most part, still alright, but was annoyed that he hadn't been contacted by any of them yet, even though he knew they were likely in the middle of battle. Espically since he was hearing odd reports of a lightning-shooting samuradi and something about a Frank Einstien, which sounded a little familar but seemed rather irrelevent to Semick.Still feeling a little useless just hovering around barking orders, he was still considering the idea of blasting into the temple ceiling, which he was now debating via radio with Rockford and the ADO's Captain Ospery."Now I know you've already said this risks injuring agents already in the room," said Rockford. "That in itself is definately a major risk to consider, but might the ends justif-""NO," Semick interjected sternly. "I hate that kind of logic.""Well, I think the obvious option is to give plenty of warning first," said Ospery. "Then make your entrance. How about that?"Semick though about it for a few seconds. "Well, it doesn't seem like we do have any other choice. I certainly don't want to not use our air support to our advantage, but I can't just let agents die from my own actions. Doing that would make me look like Rotor."Rockford shuddered. "Not something anyone wants. If you want, I can do the job of holding back our incoming teams and warning the teams inside already. How does that sound?""As long as we can keep setting up the zip-lines, I'm good with that," Said Ospery.You most certainly can," said Semick. "I'll organize our T-1s, and when I'm ready Rockford, I'll let you know when to give the warning. THat's all for now.""Got it, Semick," Rockford said as he tuned out."I'll say this much, Semick," said Ospery, "The LEGO Planet could use more people like you to lead.""So they say," Semick responded as he turned his attention to the T-1s.

Edited by Andrewnuva199

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

OOC: ... Cue the attack of the XERRD scientists under the command of Provencal and Glados. Hopefully, this should have explained everything regarding the exact relationship of Wallace Bishop and Frank Einstein. Also, keep in mind that Kate was very young the last time she saw Wallace, and Sarah merely heard about Wallace working with XERRD through Pierce's recap, which should justify the fact that Einstein managed to fool them both.

OOC: Just out of curiosity, when exactly does that place my last post, when Palmer tried to mess up Garry's mind by showing him Clark? It's just that he was in the exact same room less then a few feet away from Rex.By the way, I finally got some ideas for my new primary character. I'm thinking of making it a male anti-hero, that ought to be a good contrast to Zenna. I was considering maybe the idea that he was a former mercenary, and I got a rough idea of what he'd look like. This one's probably not going to be an expy either. If anything he'll be more like Cabin, in that there is a character I can point to for inspiration behind his appearance, but otherwise he's my own. Now if I can just think up a good name I'll be all set to go. If anyone has any suggestions I'm interested. Edited by Atton Rand

OoC:Well I just made some minifigures of Palmer (pre-stromling), Kara Wise, Fuchs, Bluetooth, Stranger, Raider, A UlTech Infultrater, Shotgun, Cabin, Windows, Garry, Kate Bishope, Rockord, Dust (temple gear), Rotor, Nicholas Saran, Hertz (post-battle), and Hertz (theoretical elite agent gear http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif). if you choose to except them or not is up to you, I just felt like building some figs.I'll post the pictures soonish.

Edited by that guy from that show

That is all

OoC:Well I just made some minifigures of Palmer (pre-stromling), Kara Wise, Fuchs, Bluetooth, Stranger, Raider, A UlTech Infultrater, Shotgun, Cabin, Windows, Garry, Kate Bishope, Rockord, Dust (temple gear), Rotor, Nicholas Saran, Hertz (post-battle), and Hertz (theoretical elite agent gear http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif). if you choose to except them or not is up to you, I just felt like building some figs.I'll post the pictures soonish.

OOC: That's interesting. I'm curious to see how you attempted to depict some of some of these characters and how they compare to my own visions.

OOC:

OOC: ... Cue the attack of the XERRD scientists under the command of Provencal and Glados. Hopefully, this should have explained everything regarding the exact relationship of Wallace Bishop and Frank Einstein. Also, keep in mind that Kate was very young the last time she saw Wallace, and Sarah merely heard about Wallace working with XERRD through Pierce's recap, which should justify the fact that Einstein managed to fool them both.

OOC: Just out of curiosity, when exactly does that place my last post, when Palmer tried to mess up Garry's mind by showing him Clark? It's just that he was in the exact same room less then a few feet away from Rex.
Well, I was directly referring to Brikman's post, which came right before yours. In Brikman's post, it is shown that more Dino Attack agents are entering the temple and the remaining XERRD scientists, regrouping now under the command of Michelle Glados and Carolyne Provencal, have been ordered to attack Rex's group (Garry included). So, I'm not altogether sure how your post fits in this...

OOC: Interesting. I have my own ideas of how Stranger, Bluetooth, Raider and Rockford look, but I'd be interested in seeing yours. Edited by Andrewnuva199

IC:"Oh, um," Zach paused. "Let me think about it a bit more." Andrew nodded and turned away. Zach looked ahead as the Fire Hammer began to move away from the battlefield and head into the jungle. Andrew's words did help, but guilt was still lodged in his throat. I led Raider to his death. He felt terrible. After riding with Semick's T-1 crew multiple times, he considered Semick, Raider, and Bluetooth friends. And now he had, more or less, killed one of them.Zach decided to not to focus on this new found information and instead focus on something else. He soon noticed the rear-view mirror and realized he could finally take a look at his appearance. He adjusted himself in the seat and looked into the mirror.Zach scratched the newly grown beard on his face. It was similar to Semick's beard in shape. It was bright orange and somewhat thin and bristly. It took a few days as a Stromling to finally grow a beard. Zach thought. He noticed his face was very pale and had multiple bags underneath his eyes. Zach then ran a hand through his long hair. It was greasy and thin. Zach made a face at the purple streak in the middle of his new hair. Doesn't really go together. Zach raised an eyebrow as he noticed small tinges of gray near his roots."Is there a problem, Zach?" the driver, Sherlock asked. He must of noticed Zach's facial reactions in the mirror."No. Just getting used to this new appearance." Sherlock didn't press on and continued to focus on driving.Zach continued to stare at himself in the mirror. He wasn't sure what had happened, but he guessed that the Maelstrom had aged his body to a extent. To what extent Zach didn't know. The signs of graying in his hair seemed to suggest his body had edged more than ten years. That or the stress the Maelstrom placed on him grayed his hair prematurely, similarly to how American presidents showed signs of rapid aging within the span of a few years after taking the job.He decided to start focusing on the mission ahead: the Maelstrom Temple. He had seen what the Maelstrom has planned for the LEGO Planet. Natural disasters, destruction, and murder that would make the apocalyptic movie 2010 look like a movie about bunnies playing in the field. And after personally being one of the Maelstrom's servants, he wanted to see it defeated. Also in the temple, he realized, was probably XERRD. They were the true enemy and they were the reason that the Maelstrom has flourished as it has. They were pawns to the Maelstrom. Zach realized, dread filling his body."Zach," Minerva suddenly said. "Are you alright?""Yes, yes," Zach responded somewhat irritably. He did not really enjoy being the target of Minerva's worries. "Just nerves." He knew that was downright lie. He was trying to bottle in how he was feeling. He had a nagging feeling that plan would come crashing down on him eventually, but he didn't care at the moment.Minerva crossed her arms. "Please don't alienate me. It's not just about 'nerves', and you know it."Zach sighed and looked at her. "I have a lot on my plate at the moment.""I realize that. We can help, you know. We didn't go through all that effort to save you for nothing."Zach smiled weakly. "I know. It's just a big transition I hadn't expected to go through.""Nobody expected it. But like the point I think I was making back in the temple, The Maelstrom and its followers are more content with backstabbing each other. Minifigs, despite our past differences, have looked past each others history so we can defeat these dinosaurs and their creators. I tried to say, Semick has said it, and I'm positive many others before him and after me will say it.""Thank you," Zach, scratching the back of his head. "I think the 'Maelstrom-state-of-mind' is still lingering in my head and I really needed that." Minerva nodded, smiling. The two stared at each other for a moment. Without warning, Minerva suddenly leaned forward and kissed Zach.Zach thought he could here snickers coming from the front seat, but he ignored them and kissed Minerva back. They held the kiss for several seconds before they pulled away. Zach imagined much of the color has returned to his face as he looked at Minerva, whose face was bright-red as she grinned at him."I told you I loved you," Minerva said."I know," Zach managed to say, slightly dazed. Minerva raised an eyebrow slightly. He facepalmed as he ran what he said over again in his head. "Sorry, The Empire Strikes Back suddenly appeared in my head. I love you too." Minerva laughed quietly. Zach laughed with her, finally allowing himself to relax. Unfortunately, he knew this blissful feeling wouldn't last long...

OOC:

OOC: Just out of curiosity, when exactly does that place my last post, when Palmer tried to mess up Garry's mind by showing him Clark? It's just that he was in the exact same room less then a few feet away from Rex.
Well, I was directly referring to Brikman's post, which came right before yours. In Brikman's post, it is shown that more Dino Attack agents are entering the temple and the remaining XERRD scientists, regrouping now under the command of Michelle Glados and Carolyne Provencal, have been ordered to attack Rex's group (Garry included). So, I'm not altogether sure how your post fits in this...
OOC: The idea was for it to take place just after Frank Einstein revealed himself (Garry's outburst was the result of being annoyed that they were getting distracted from the task at hand). I get that there's a lot going on but it does seem odd that Rex is taking it so lightly that a projection just attacked Garry while accusing him of cold-blooded murder. Edited by Atton Rand

OOC:That will be interesting to see, that guy. The Infiltrators were based off of a random minifigure I built, so that is how I imagine them as. I'll try to post the picture soon. Kara is based off of one of my best friends, I use her account on deviantart, imagreekgoddess, so I'm trying to make the minifigure look like her. But, I still want to see the minifigures. Post them soon, please.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

OOC: Okay, I think I got some ideas for my new primary character. I came up with a reasonable codename that should fit him until I can think up a good real name to call him by.Name: TriggerAge: 42Skills: Shooting, drivingVehicle: Whatever he can get.Personality: Cold, rough, practical, borderline emotionless at timesBackground: He tries to keep quiet mostly about his early life. What is known is that he was and still is more or less a mercenary, a soldier for hire simply working for the team because it pays.Now this is far from perfect. I'm probably going to need a lot of time to develop this new character, but I think it's got some degree of potential. Anyway, back to Garry's living nightmare.IC: As the group of scientists approached, Garry was momentarily distracted by a voice coming from somewhere. It was a girl, a child more specifically, calling his name. When he turned, he saw the familiar face of Jenny, now bruised and battered, far worse than she'd looked before Garry put that sheet on her and sent her away."You're not real," Garry muttered."You tortured me," replied Jenny. "You beat a poor, defenseless child senseless.""I tried to help you," replied Garry."You sent me away," replied Jenny. "From the only home I ever knew, took away any chance of seeing my father again, sent me to some place with people I'd been raised to hate.""YOU'RE NOT REAL!" Garry shouted and raised his gun. He fired a quick round, blinked, and within a second she was gone. In all the confusion, Garry suddenly found he was approached by Rotor."What the znap do you think you're doing here?" Rotor shouted."Trying to help you," replied Garry."Really?" Replied Rotor. "Who were you talking to.""I don't know," replied Garry. "It's the Maelstrom. It's playing with our fears, trying to drive us mad. I should never have listened to Palmer."

OOC:And after this short break, we see an IC post from Brikman McStudz!

Edited by Brikman McStudz

IC:Hello. My name is Zachary Virchaus. The “real” Zachary Virchaus. Not the Maelstrom being that stole my body and claimed my name. Not the monster who led a pack of Mutant Dinos to the camp and slaughtered dozens. And certainly not the “General Virchaus” that helped organize the trap at the Temple of Hotep III and commanded an army of Stromlings and Mutant Dinos. I am a Minifig who was forced out of his home like many of you because of the Mutant Dinos. I lived on Antarctica for months. I joined the Agents to hopefully help save the world, and when I saw that I was being counterproductive toward that goal, I joined the Dino Attack Team, who were heading to Adventurers’ Island when I was allowed to head out into the field.I did my best. I strived to defeat both the Maelstrom and XERRD. I helped discover the Maelstrom spies in our ranks. I infiltrated the fortress and gathered up some valuable information from its mainframe. And I made some friends among other agents. I was content as an agent and eagerly awaited the time when we would storm the Maelstrom Temple.And then it happened. I was infiltrating the fortress during the battle and I was tricked by a scientist. I was injected with a Maelstrom formula developed by XERRD. At that point, I had no idea what to do, how to respond. So I ran. And I was found. By the Maelstrom, who transformed me into the beast most of you know me as. I was locked away inside my own head while a gruesome hybrid conscious, made up of myself and the Maelstrom, took control.I tried to fight. To push the Maelstrom away. Needless to say, I was weakened and overwhelmed by it and it used my body as a puppet to carry out its evil deeds. However, while I was imprisoned, I learned what the Maelstrom’s weakness was. I noticed a female agent I had taken a fancy to while I was fighting a close friend. Fearful that I may hurt her, I fought harder against the Maelstrom, forcing it out of control long enough for me to be injured. I hoped that I would be able to die and nobody else was to be hurt. To my surprise, the Maelstrom healed my wounds and escaped, not beforing severely injuring the close friend.The Maelstrom was displeased and “tightened the leash”, so to speak. But it was too late. I discovered the Maelstrom was weak against strong, positive emotions such as love. That’s all I needed to begin forming a plan. A plan to force the Maelstrom out of my body. I came up with a plan. It was extremely risky and could possibly put my friends in danger. But I was desperate. I resolved that if I got the opportunity, I needed to communicate the plan to a Dino Attack Agent.That opportunity took its time coming. A long enough time for the Maelstrom to force me to kill a medic working to try and save my life and lead a Mutant Dino attack against the camp, during which I killed an Elite Agent and was a factor in the death of a friend I had made early on in my service. I came close to killing another friend until I was shot. The Maelstrom abandoned control temporarily to heal me. I spoke to the friend. I left the details ambiguous, but I told him I had a plan and he and someone else could help. The Maelstrom then returned to control and fled the camp.The Maelstrom knew I was planning something. For how long, I don’t know. But I do know he tried to get me to willing surrender to him with offers such as bringing the female agent I mentioned earlier over to his side. As deliciously tempting those offers were, I refused to give up on my plan.A few days later, the attack on the Forbidden Ruins began. The Maelstrom had decided to have the bulk of its armies guard the Ruins to trick the Dino Attack. I watched, and participated, in the battle. I watched as men were torn apart by zombified monkeys and were slaughtered by mindless Mooks. The only shred of compassion the hybrid conscious felt was when the Stromling Ape Cranky was killed trying to murder an Iron Predator crew.I entered the Ruins and hoped someone would find me with the intent of saving me. Luckily, not one, but two friends found me. Both the Maelstrom and the hybrid conscious were defiant and viciously attacked the two of them, physically and mentally. However, they still managed to triumph over me. They were about to inject the prototype cure into me when my superior, who hated me and my power, attacked and slowly killing both of them. The Maelstrom tried to restrain me, but I couldn’t stand by and watch the people I loved and cared about die. I defied the Maelstrom and defeated my superior. They injected the cure, which helped me push out the Maelstrom for good.And now I sit here, typing out this message. I feel waves of guilt, regret, and anger constantly harass me for what the Maelstrom did to me and what it made me do. I am certain what has transpired will scar me for the rest of my life. The only thing I can ask is for you to accept my apology so we can continue the good fight. So we can defeat the Maelstrom and XERRD once and for all.~ Z. VirchausZach finished reading the message. He wasn't sure how well this message would be received, but he knew he felt a million times better pour out what had happened to him in the last couple of days. He explained his side of the story and expressed that he still wished to fight with them. He hoped his teammates would understand.He pushed down the send button, allowing his message to be sent out to every Dino Attack Agent with a PDA. "Alright, finished," Zach said to Andrew. He handed the PDA back to him and sat back. He cracked the knuckles on his left hand, which was extremely sore. He had typed that entire essay with only his left hand since his right hand was still wonky. I may have to use weapons left handed this time around. He noted."How are you feeling?" Minerva asked."Better," he responded."Good," Stranger said from up front. "We'll be at the Maelstrom Temple in a few minutes."

IC: Cabin was quick to climb out of her fire hammer as she looked over the large crevisse into the thick cloud of mist beyond. Around her she could see various agents running around, trying to get into position. There were groups assembling ziplines and such. Snake stepped out of the car shortly after."This must be it," Cabin muttered. Closeby, she could see a tall figure. He had short dark hair and a pair of sunglasses. He was wearing a thick leather jacket and looking through a pair of binoculars. Cabin was quick to approach him."What are you doing?" She said, sternly.The man remaines silent before lowering his binoculars. "I'm trying to get a good look at what we're dealing with," he replied coldly. He handed them to Cabin, who promptly took the binoculars and looked through them. The mist was still a large purplish blur, but she could see something. It looked like figures of some kind, obscured by the fog, but with a menacing glare."Stromlings," said the man. "Probably a couple thousand of them, just waiting for us to go over so they can slaughter us in the thousands.""You got a name?" Cabin asked."Trigger," replied the man."Cabin,""Who's your friend," replied Trigger, motioning toward the rough-looking eye-patched man behind Cabin."Call me Snake," replied Snake."That's impossible," replied Trigger. "I heard you were dead."

OOC:

OOC:

OOC: The idea was for it to take place just after Frank Einstein revealed himself (Garry's outburst was the result of being annoyed that they were getting distracted from the task at hand). I get that there's a lot going on but it does seem odd that Rex is taking it so lightly that a projection just attacked Garry while accusing him of cold-blooded murder.
As I said, I intended for my post to come before/during Brikman's post, so when Einstein was explaining everything to Rex, the illusion of Clark had yet to appear. That's why Rex would take it so lightly: because it had not happened yet. I'm thinking that Garry's outburst probably came just before Einstein could address the samurai; notice that he trailed off.IC: Rex grimaced as he saw the remaining XERRD scientists, who had since regrouped under the command of Michelle Glados and that female sorcerer whose name, Einstein had revealed to the Dino Attack agents in an aside, turned out to be Carolyne Provencal. Once again, they had missiles and black magic coming their way. "They just don't give up, do they?" Rex gritted his teeth."I can take them," boasted Rotor. "Problem is, looks like our friend here is having hallucinations.""It's Palmer!" insisted Garry. "He's the one that creating these illusions!"Frank Einstein frowned. "Most improbable. Palmer is merely a Stromling. While I have seen that some Stromlings here can disguise themselves, to create such illusions that directly play on the fears of the target... that is far too powerful for a Stromling. A much darker force here is at play. My allies in Paradox, such as Wisp Lee and Echs Ray, may know something about this, but unfortunately I had to leave with XERRD before I could hear the results of their findings.""So," inquired Rex as he fired at a XERRD scientist with his Cosmotronic Ray, "how do you intend to stop the Maelstrom?""Our key may be that statue," remarked Einstein as he pointed to the Imagination statue. "Since we don't have four hundred and twenty Maelstrom Vacuums with us, it's the only thing that can keep the Maelstrom's power in check, but it's not nearly powerful enough to actually close the vortex. I have a few ideas, but-""There he is!" suddenly screamed Garry. "Palmer!"Everyone whipped around and fired at where Garry pointed. Indeed, Rex caught a glimpse of the Stromling as it dodged the incoming fire. Luckily, it seemed that XERRD still had enough sense to shoot Stromlings, since a couple missiles and even a blast of dark magic came Palmer's way. However, Palmer disappeared into the Maelstrom fog and laughed. "Fools! I am the great Stromling Palmer! Not even Ahua or Virchaus was as powerful as me! I am the most powerful entity in this temple, and none of you can stop me... master of illusion and fear!""Where did he go?" Rex gritted his teeth, looking around for the Stromling. Then, Rex heard a most glorious sound... a series of corny one-liners marking the entrance of Rick "Adventure" Spherus. The rest of the Dino Attack Team, it seemed, was beginning to arrive. Glados and Provencal were forced to turn their attention to the newcomers, and although Glados continued her old teleportation trick while Provencal easily dispatched a Dino Attack agent in a single blast of her staff's dark magic, Rex was relieved that it was no longer just a small group of Dino Attack agents.Then, Rex heard a less comforting sound that seemed to send shivers down his spine. He turned and looked, and there he saw Palmer, kneeling before the Maelstrom vortex, with his hands pressed against his forehead and a most chilling scream emitting from his mouth.*****Just what do you think you are doing, Palmer?I am doing everything in my power to stop the Dino Attack agents and Xenon Elite Researchers Regarding Dinosaurs, just as you wish, my lord!Everything in your power?Yes!Wrong, Palmer. Wrong.But... but... my lord - Did you actually think that this is your power? That I would grant you, a mere Stromling, the ability to cast illusions playing off your opponents' fears, or the ability to telepathically summon all the Stromlings in the area? No. This is not your power. This is my power. I am the one who is creating these illusions, not you. Never again should you dare to make the mistake of proclaiming yourself on the same level as me. You're a pawn.But I have always been so loyal to you. Virchaus and Ahua, they were - Virchaus was weak-willed, but I allowed him to have greater powers than most Stromlings... it was in his nature. As for Ahua... his usefulness had run out. If you know what is good for you, you will not let me think the same of you. I hate underlings who try to take credit for their superiors.Then what do you wish me to do, my lord?Keep them busy, but know that I am the one in control. Your insight into Garry has proved useful, but I already know what the others fear. Keep them busy for now... I will soon have the power I desire, to do more than cast mere shadows. Even shadows have their uses... but if I were you, I would not spoil their appetites. The best is yet to come, and your... time... will come as well, Palmer.As you wish, my master.

Here are the figures. I saved the black torso for elite agentsAtton Rand's characters:Bishop, KateCabinFuchs, JoelJackson, BarryMoffat, GarryPalmer (Pre stromling)RotorWilliams, LanceWindowsAndrewnuva's characters:BluetoothMurRaiderRockfordStrangerMy characters:Dust (Temple Gear)Hertz (Post Battle)Hertz (Theoretical Elite Gear)Saran, Nicholasavmatoran'c characters:UlTech InfultraterWise, KaraJackson Lake's character:TracerI won't be able to do a Hertz post till thursday, I got alot on my plate now.

That is all

Here are the figures. I saved the black torso for elite agentsAtton Rand's characters:Bishop, KateCabinFuchs, JoelMoffat, GarryPalmer (Pre stromling)RotorWilliams, LanceWindows

OOC: Kate's close, but I'd always imagined her hair being longer, and I certainly wouldn't have used as enthusiastic a face. Cabin's actually quite impressive. I would have imagined her wearing more of a jumpsuit and a ponytail, but otherwise you're not too far off.Rotor's an interesting case in that I was never too sure on the body, the one part I could vividly visualize was his face. The expression is spot on, and the sunglasses aren't too far from my own vision, though the head I probably would have used would have been from this guy:http://brickset.com/detail/?Set=8684-6The Garry and Windows were rather surprising in how much different they were from my own vision (though it doesn't help that they were both inspired by characters from a movie only I have seen, which on some level had an impact on my visualization, so I guess it was inevitable that others would visualize them differently). Windows in particular I always imagined having a full beard and sunglasses (though I'm not sure if such a head exists) and probably being dressed a lot more casually than what in your picture.

Well wheather you use them or not is up to you. I just wanted to provided an opertunity for images.I tryed to get a Duvall look and I think I did as good as I could with the parts I had. I used this image for insperation.http://www.boston.com/news/politics/politicalintelligence/ApclypsNow_Still_0059.JPG.jpgKate I figured should have a childish face, I don't think serious was very fitting. I also did not know Window's and Garry very well so I winged it. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pngI got the others up now.

That is all

Well wheather you use them or not is up to you. I just wanted to provided an opertunity for images.I tryed to get a Duvall look and I think I did as good as I could with the parts I had. I used this image for insperation.http://www.boston.co...ll_0059.JPG.jpgKate I figured should have a childish face, I don't think serious was very fitting. I also did not know Window's and Garry very well so I winged it. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pngI got the others up now.

OOC: I will go out and give you credit for actually using the character who inspired Rotor as a point of reference. I'm merely providing my own constructive criticism, and maybe one of these days if I have some spare time and I can find a camera I'll try and make some of the characters.The one that I'll have to say is the most off would be Fuchs. The plain clothes are close, but much like Windows I'd always imagined him with a full beard and glasses. With Barry Jackson I get you might have just been working with what you had, since I'd always imagined him wearing an actual military camo.Like I said, I have a few ideas for how I'd design some of them. Maybe when I get a chance I'll do my own.

Here are the figures. I saved the black torso for elite agents Andrewnuva's characters:BluetoothMurRaiderRockfordStranger

OOC: I hope you don't mind if I act a little frank in my opinion there, that guy. Obivously, you're working with how you see the characters, and I'm seeing them knowing how you see them. Merely, I'll just want to inject my opnion on them before we do something like consider them the official appearance for the Wiki.Bluetooth: ...I'm sorry, I'm so very sorry, but I burst out laughing a bit when I saw him. Seeing as Bluetooth is a techie agent, I imagined him more as a clean-shaven glasses-wearing guy (and specifically, I always saw him with Harry Potter's head). like someone you'd see in the office. Here, you made him look more like a traditional soldier. It's not a bad look, but it's not exactly how I pictured it.Mur: Obivously pre-arm loss here. Pretty cool design here. Makes him look a bit more unique. I've lazily picture him wtih the glasses headpiece Zach and B use. Your approach is a bit cooler.Raider: Oh man, that face. I've always been confused by that headpiece. Considering it was Doc's from the Power MIners line, I'm guessing it's meant to show screaming fright, but I'm personally not seeing it. Regardless, I think it's rather fitting for Raider, though I usually see him as wearing one of those black rags like those the Pirate minifigs usually wear.Rockford: I like this, I really do. I did see him as using the Norman Osborne face LEGO City's been using for years, but your choice here says "ex-lawyer" much better than that face. Heck, yours even makes him look a bit like Jack McCoy from Law & Order!Stranger: Ah, the old Luke Skywalker head and the same black fedora I use. Most excellent here. The only thing lacking is dual pistols and a pair of goggles.Overall though, you didn't do half bad. Would be cool to see you do more of these in the future.

OOC: I like what you came up with for Tracer, that guy. I never did figure out what he looked like, but I think I'll stick with your interpretation, at least for the time being....I think that just leaves Osprey for characters of mine with undetermined appearances. I'd make him myself, but I have no Agents minifigs to work from. If anyone else wants to try, please feel free.

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

Hmm. The Infiltrator uses the same torso as mine, but with Leis's head and a black ninja hood. I'll explain why tomorrow. Overall, its not bad. The picture of Kara is great. As I had no idea how to build her other than her hair, I think I want that to be her picture. I was actually going to uses that same hair mold, just in the dirty blond of the Minifigures Series 4 Surfer Girl, as my friend Kara's hair is dirty blond. If you can do that, it would be perfect.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC: I'm just trying to make sense of the previous conversation, so Palmer been stripped of the power he tried to take, which included controlling the Maelstrom armies and messing with people's minds. In that case, does that mean the huge army he summoned outside the temple has just been recalled?IC: "So there's just a thousand Stromlings down there waiting to kill us?" Cabin asked."By the looks of it," replied Trigger. "I certainly don't like the looks of this. Trust me, I'm a mercenary. I've been just about everywhere in the universe. I've been to megablockland and back, so when I say something's not right, it's not right.""What do we do?" Asked Cabin."I don't think there's anything we can do," replied Trigger. "We're at the source of this temple's power. The Maelstrom provides for all the needs of Stromlings, food, wastes, apparently has some strange way of dealing with exhaustion, so that it can control Stromlings while they're sleeping if need be, and it has the power to heal.""How do you know all this?" Cabin asked."Let's just say I've done a few jobs against Paradox," replied Trigger. "Right now Dr. Rex probably has a long list of people he wants dead. Number one is the whole Dino Attack team. Number two, is me. Anyway, the Maelstrom has this strange capability to heal Stromlings almost instanteously. Killing one Stromling is hard enough, you have to do enough damage that the Maelstrom leaves the person before they can heal themselves, then you got to kill the victim before it can re-enter, but the closer they are to the source, the stronger its power. Right in its heart, they're practically invincible. Look, I hate to say this but your teammates are walking into a deathtrap."Cabin was about to open her mouth, but Trigger took over. "There's nothing we can do. The rest of the team isn't going to listen."

OOC: Even though your images aren't entirely canon that guy, they look pretty good quality-wise. Perhaps you should be third legendary picture-taker-er of the Dino Attack RPG, following in the footsteps of Nura(I think?) and Jackson Lake. However, the links for you characters don't work (at least for me) and I am anxious to see them.Your picture inspired me to retake the pictures of my characters with my new webcam I received last year. They look a million times better now. I've redone all of my original characters, plus added Thaddeus Brickhouse, Marco Martinet, an updated version of Minerva, new versions of Oswald and Provencal, and a semi-canon Sorcerer version of Provencal to the Wiki.Also Atton, I believe the Maelstrom was simply reminding Palmer who's in charge and who truly has the power. It asked him to keep the Dino Attack and XERRD busy using his power, but not to claim that he is the one with the power.Which I have to say, for some reason, the Maelstrom's verbal lashing against Palmer amused me greatly for no reason.

OOC:I have posted my Alien Conquest RPG! Please look at it and possibly join it.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC: From my point of view, Brikman, we seem to be entering an era of freedom and equality in which anyone and their goldfish can can be a picture-taker-er. The fact that Nura and myself were the only ones doing so in 2005 and 2009, respectively, is no reason to expect that guy to build everyone. :Pavmatoran, I couldn't help but notice that the rules in your Alien Conquest RPG limit Rookie Agents to Steel Sprinters...IC: Helm and Hotwire disembarked from the Fire Hammer when they noticed Semick, Rockford, and Osprey a short distance away. Hotwire managed to limp along mostly unsupported. Think I might be getting the hang of this, he thought.Semick turned. "Hotwire. Holding up all right?""Improving, I hope," Hotwire responded. He nodded to Rockford and Osprey. "I was thinking, seeing as we don't know how much of the forces from the Pharaoh's ruins are still out there, that perhaps we should set up a guard over the bridge and ziplines."Rockford frowned. "We'll need as much of our strength in that temple as we can get.""He may have a point," Semick said thoughtfully. "If the Maelstrom can trap us in the one place where it is strongest, it would not matter how we fare against XERRD."Hotwire nodded again. "My thoughts exactly. We had an escape route in Quadrant 14, but an exit from a place like this could get even messier." He hesitated. "And then there's the fact that I wouldn't be of much use on my feet in there."

Edited by Jackson Lake

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

Whoops, let me fix that. The rules were copyed from the Dino Attack RPG, and I must have forgot to change them.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC: Eh, Jackson Lake, Semick is in his T-1 still flying around. I dunno about Ospery, since that's up to you, but Rockford is at least on the ground, so that part seems okay. Otherwise, you might want to correct that.

OOC: Oh, oops. I got the impression from your last IC that Semick, Rockford, and Osprey were all in the same physical location. I'll try to come up with a way to fix my post.

OOC: If you're looking for an interaction, I do have a few characters available. You could meet up with Trigger. He's not exactly Semick in terms of personality but he should be able to fill out the same function.

OOC: But...but...He was the chosen one! The Avatar of all four elements! The famed Hero of Time! One of the four Heroes of Light foretold by the Light Prognosticus! The bearer of Excalibur. The holder of the Maelstrom Crystal! The legendary Dragon Warrior! The one born during the seventh sixth month who will defeat the Dark Lord! The Mockingjay that represents our crusade! One of the legendary Three Witnesses! He NEEDS to be the picture-taker-er. It's his DESTINY!/sarcasmIf someone can name every single reference up there, they win the Internet.Also, I noticed in your last IC Andrewnuva that you described Stranger's pet as a Mutant Raptor instead of a Mutant Lizard.IC:"We're here!" Sherlock yelled out. Zach tensed up slightly. Now was the moment of truth. He, Sherlock, Stranger, Stranger's Mutant Lizard, Andrew, and Minerva climbed out of the Fire Hammer. Before leaving, Zach looked around the vehicle for any kind of weapon. He found a small hand gun with several magazines of ammo and a combat knife. He was hesitant about taking the knife, but figuring his new-found skills at melee weapons transfered from Stromling-form to Minifig-form, he took the knife.They made a short walk through the jungle and appeared at an edge of a cliff. Looking down Zach saw a massive sea of liquid Maelstrom, violently crashing into the edge of the cliff. He knew falling into the pool meant instant death or corruption. He let his eyes drift upward to a small island towering above the Maelstrom Sea. Although it was more or less a giant black blob to him, Zach knew ahead of him lied the Temple of Creation, the true Maelstrom Temple."Over there," Stranger said, pointing to his right. Zach squinted, trying to see whatever Stranger was pointing at. Zach finally determined that Stranger was pointing to a bridge. The group suddenly started moving toward where the presumed bridge started. Minerva grabbed Zach's hand and dragged him along."Alright, until I find some glasses, could you at least act like my glasses?" Zach asked irritably, Minerva pulling him along. She smirked at him, but nodding."There's a bridge over there and we spotted some Agents and Dino Attack Agents near the bridge," she said."Wait, Agents? As in 'Agents Defense Organization' Agents?""Yeah," Minerva sounded interested as well. "I wonder when they showed up.""Hey, as long as they're here, I'll take any help we can get." They approached the bridge, where the agents seemed to be establishing a zip-line."What are these for?" Zach asked. "There is a bridge.""Your commander Semick's idea," an Agent remarked. "This bridge looks old and in bad shape. I wouldn't be surprised if that thing snapped if we sent too many agents on it. So we're building a zip-line to get agents across." Suddenly, a nearby radio sparked to life."Commander Vinyaya here," a woman's voice said from the radio. "I have the zip-line established. You may start agents over if you're clear."

Well once again I find myself posting well I have way more important things to do. I’ll get around to Naomi’s response to Hertz’s proposal eventually but in the meantime here are the responses to your comments.

Kate's close, but I'd always imagined her hair being longer, and I certainly wouldn't have used as enthusiastic a face.

Well like a said I did not think serious was the right way to go. I was hoping the smiling face would convey youthfulness but when I redo her I’ll try and find something more somber. I’ll also probably use the hair peace used for Herminone Granger.

Cabin's actually quite impressive. I would have imagined her wearing more of a jumpsuit and a ponytail, but otherwise you're not too far off.

Thank you. I knew Michelle Rodriguez was the actress to base her on so I tried to get that feel. Sadly I have no ponytails in black. I have the black hair form the hula girl but I did not think the flower was very fitting.

The one that I'll have to say is the most off would be Fuchs. The plain clothes are close, but much like Windows I'd always imagined him with a full beard and glasses.

I was absolutely clueless about what to do about Fuchs. I envisioned a beard but aside from that I had no idea what direction to take. I have since looked at some pictures of Joel Polis and intend to use ether the head of Space Port Scientist or Danju on my rework

With Barry Jackson I get you might have just been working with what you had, since I'd always imagined him wearing an actual military camo.

I very much like how Barry turned out. I thought the sniper rifle was particularly innovative on my part. If you want camo I can use the body from the Endor Rebel trooper and hopefully that should meet you specifications on my rework.

The Garry and Windows were rather surprising in how much different they were from my own vision (though it doesn't help that they were both inspired by characters from a movie only I have seen, which on some level had an impact on my visualization, so I guess it was inevitable that others would visualize them differently).

I particularly like my figure of Garry. In fact, I think he may be my favorite. After taking a look at Donald Moffat I still don’t really have any plains to change him. If I can get some advise that would be good, otherwise I'll keep him the way he is.

Rotor's an interesting case in that I was never too sure on the body, the one part I could vividly visualize was his face. The expression is spot on, and the sunglasses aren't too far from my own vision, though the head I probably would have used would have been from this guy:

Like I said, I reserved the black body for elite agents. I’m glad you like the facial expression but if you do want a new head the best I could do is from the World City Helicopter Pilot. I don’t think the smile is very fitting though.

Windows in particular I always imagined having a full beard and sunglasses (though I'm not sure if such a head exists) and probably being dressed a lot more casually than what in your picture.

Well I certainly don’t have a head with a full beard and sunglasses. I have a detachable beard that came with the collectible fishermen but I imagine white is not very appropriate. I have sunglasses heads with partial beards if you want that or I could just focus on the finding a good bearded head. I figured he should have the black elite gear. Since Windows is an elite agent I imagine he must have some field experience.

Bluetooth: ...I'm sorry, I'm so very sorry, but I burst out laughing a bit when I saw him. Seeing as Bluetooth is a techie agent, I imagined him more as a clean-shaven glasses-wearing guy (and specifically, I always saw him with Harry Potter's head). like someone you'd see in the office. Here, you made him look more like a traditional soldier. It's not a bad look, but it's not exactly how I pictured it.

The funny thing is, I had picked up a Harry Potter head, looked at it, and said NAH. Since then I have reworked my Bluetooth figure by giving him the dino attack mechanic torso and replacing his gun with a radio. I’ll also find that Harry Potter head for my next picture.

Mur: Obivously pre-arm loss here. Pretty cool design here. Makes him look a bit more unique. I've lazily picture him wtih the glasses headpiece Zach and B use. Your approach is a bit cooler.

I’m glad you like Mur. He is one of my favorites too. If you want I can add the robotic arm from the space villain for my rework.

Raider: Oh man, that face. I've always been confused by that headpiece. Considering it was Doc's from the Power MIners line, I'm guessing it's meant to show screaming fright, but I'm personally not seeing it. Regardless, I think it's rather fitting for Raider, though I usually see him as wearing one of those black rags like those the Pirate minifigs usually wear.

I always thought that head did not look very afraid either. For me it just looked like a big HAY! For my rework I’ll use the black pirate bandana and keep the rest the same.

Rockford: I like this, I really do. I did see him as using the Norman Osborne face LEGO City's been using for years, but your choice here says "ex-lawyer" much better than that face. Heck, yours even makes him look a bit like Jack McCoy from Law & Order!

I love Rockford too. I took a risk giving him side burns and making him older but I’m happy it paid off. I used the head from the detective

Stranger: Ah, the old Luke Skywalker head and the same black fedora I use. Most excellent here. The only thing lacking is dual pistols and a pair of goggles.

Easy fix. I can just stick a pair of goggles on top of his hat and add another pictol

Even though your images aren't entirely canon that guy, they look pretty good quality-wise. Perhaps you should be third legendary picture-taker-er of the Dino Attack RPG, following in the footsteps of Nura(I think?) and Jackson Lake. However, the links for you characters don't work (at least for me) and I am anxious to see them.

Yes, for some reason the camera did not download most of the photos of my characters so I had to use a sores other then brickshelf. Sadly it did not work so I’ll try again latter. Saran did work however so at least my new guy is visible.

Hmm. The Infiltrator uses the same torso as mine, but with Leis's head and a black ninja hood. I'll explain why tomorrow. Overall, its not bad.

Well I don’t have any ninja hoods so if you want a black hood that all I got. I was looking at the infiltrator page on the wiki and it said they had a robotic eye. The only robotic eye I have is from the space villain but I thought that looked too evil so I just used an entire faceplate.

The picture of Kara is great. As I had no idea how to build her other than her hair, I think I want that to be her picture. I was actually going to uses that same hair mold, just in the dirty blond of the Minifigures Series 4 Surfer Girl, as my friend Kara's hair is dirty blond. If you can do that, it would be perfect.

I don’t have any ponytails in blond so I’m afraid that is the best I can do. Let me know if you want my image to be canon.

I like what you came up with for Tracer, that guy. I never did figure out what he looked like, but I think I'll stick with your interpretation, at least for the time being.

Tracer is actually one of my blander figures. Finding a face for him was hard but I setaled on the head from the baseball player. I’m happy you selected him to be canon.So there you go. I’ll take your advice to heart and create some reworks of the figures. They might be up in the next few weeks along with some proper links for Dust and Hertz. I also built a wheelchair for Rex so that will be something to look forward too.Atton, you said nothing about Palmer and Lance so am I too assume they are canon?I promise to do an iC in the next few days http://www.brickset.com/minifigs/myCollection/?category=+All+categories&showOwned=1&showNotOwned=0 Edited by that guy from that show

That is all

Atton, you said nothing about Palmer and Lance so am I too assume they are canon?

OOC: Lance I'm going to go out and have to go out and say looks kinda silly. You seem to have gone for a stereotypical "surfer dude" look with the rediculously long hair and sunglasses. I'd never really imagined Lance as the stereotype. I kinda imagined him having a more average look, with maybe short blonde hair. I don't really imagine him wearing sunglasses either. The torso isn't too bad, though.As for Palmer, I was surprised. To be fair I'd never really given much of a description in his appearance, so from that stand point it was an interesting effort. For most of those characters, it would probably be far easier to just link you to images of their namesakes.Fuchs:http://images.wikia.com/thething/images/6/6f/Fuchs2.jpgGarry:http://images.wikia.com/thething/images/b/b4/800_large_the_thing_blu-rayx1.jpgWindows:http://images.wikia.com/thething/images/1/13/Windows.jpgPalmer:http://images.wikia.com/thething/images/4/47/3267-19343.gifMac:http://images.wikia.com/thething/images/f/f6/RJmacready.jpgNow that's not to say their RPG counterparts are identical down to the smallest detail, but most of them use a rough idea of their appearance as a point of reference.

OOC:Well, it's not really blond, I just can't describe it. Look up Lego Minifigures Surfer Girl, and you'll know what it looks like.I would also like to formally invite everyone to the Alien Conquest RPG. I would consider it a great honor to be able to count such great RPers as PeabodySam, Jackson Lake, etc. among its members.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC: I've been considering it, and trying to come up with a character, but at the moment most of my creative energies are being spent brainstorming with Zero Makuta for the Lego Universe RPG. In short, I might join, but I can't make any promises at this point.Replacing my previous IC...IC: "That may be true," said Hotwire, limping up to the three agents on the cliff's edge, "but somebody's gotta walk into it."The man who called himself Trigger turned and cocked an eyebrow. "And I suppose you're going to be on the front lines? Fantastic. The fate of the world in the hands of a team of cripples. But at least you don't need someone else to push you about like a baby in a stroller."Hotwire bristled at the slight towards Rex, but forced himself to let it go. Now was not the time for an argument. "Look, all I'm saying is that we've been in situations just this bad before. Where were you when Quadrant 14 blew? Or when Antarctica was engulfed by riots? Or when LEGO Island was wiped completely off the map? Too busy standing off on the sidelines, shaking your head at the poor fools walking into a deathtrap? I'll bet. I try to keep myself up-to-date on the DA database, and I've never seen you in there anywhere. So don't strut in here and assume you know what's best, because the world needs people who are willing to walk into deathtraps. The only thing that's different now is that we know what we're getting into."Helm hopped down out of the Fire Hammer and walked over. "Come on," he said to Hotwire. "Don't wear yourself out preemptively. Osprey asked me to report back when we arrived."

Edited by Jackson Lake

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

IC: "I don't think you quite understand the situation," Trigger said as he turned toward Hotwire and his comrades. "You ever fought a Stromling before? Trust me, it ain't easy, and right at the source of the Maelstrom's power they're practically invincible."

OOC: I'm sorry, I just had to get a comeback in here. :PIC: "Have I ever fought a Stromling?" Hotwire said. "Hmm, let's see. Why don't you go find the rest of my left leg and ask it that question?"

Edited by Jackson Lake

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

IC: "My point exactly," replied Trigger. "You couldn't even keep your own leg fighting one in the other temple. What makes you so sure you'll have even the slightest chance of surviving against thousands of them right in the source of the Maelstrom itself?"