Most Noobish Thing You Feel You've Done?

Jinkmeister

Gee, where do I begin...My first epic. My second epic.The time I godmodded on BZPRPG, and Friar Tuck came to give me my first strike.Most of the stuff I did in the RPGs before the Great Downtime. I mean, dear god, those posts were horrible! And I acted like a pretentious glitch throughout each and every one of them.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Most stuff I did in my first few years were noobish, but none more so than my first and only topic. Keep in mind though, this was in 2006, so I was 8 and I had little knowledge on computers.But basically, way back then, I read one of those 'If you were a toa what would your power be?' topics, and I was going to post in there but for whatever reason I didn't. The next day I remembered that I didn't post in it, and decided to go back. To my dismay I could not find it on the first page. So I just clicked on the second page, right? Ha, no, I was 8. I didn't have time for that. Well what then, did I use the search option? In my brief skim of the page I couldn't find the search option, so I gave up. Annoyed at this, I decided to do the next best thing.Now don't ask me why (because even I can't understand what I was thinking), but the next best thing back then was to create a new topic based on the already open 'If you were a toa what would you be?' topic. So I went right on over to General Art (the obvious place for it terrible dupe topics) and clicked 'NEW TOPIC'. I titled it 'What Would Your Name And Power Be If You Were A B'. Bionicle didn't fit. Then I posted this:

Sorry i couldn't finish bionicle in the title. But other than that title says all. It could be a new power like fingernail growing or it could be an old power like air.name-barneika power-barney dollsFEAR MY WRATH OF BARNEY DOLLS
You have to understand, there may have been a minor Barney thing going round that I didn't understand, but it was the 'random' and 'funny' thing to do at the time, so I thought I would get a laugh (It was not random or funny, no laughs were gained). I then left, and for a couple of years I didn't remember posting it. It wasn't until I looked at my content in 2010 that I even knew what happened to it and felt pretty embarressed. Needless to say, it had gotten shut down pretty quick. No proto loss though, I guess Tufi realised I was an 8 year old with no idea what I was doing.Also, I listed my location as 'South-East Queensland' instead of Brisbane because I thought if I said Brisbane someone would bomb the city with a fleet of planes over something I could have said. No, that is not a joke.... young me was kinda stupid. Edited by High Voltage

• 3 weeks later...

umm my worst ideas topic thts locked. :C

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032