The Island Of Pain

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

OOC: For some reason I thought you were attacking Dragons Roost.IC: Levacius / AshringNoting the environment changing, Levacius said, "We've got incoming. Amalia, search them out. Terizov, up with me."Flying up into the air, Levacius began looking for the source of the attacks and where their attackers were.What he saw as he scanned was a hiding Skakdi - Vertan (though he didn't see Reptak yet)"Ah, back for more!" he called down, gathering lightning. "You've already been marked as an enemy, Skakdi. You would be wise to flee while you can."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

OOC: Ugh. My chars getting attacked everyother second. What's a jutlin? I don't remember every mask name.IC: Darkon / Parched WastesDarkon felt his energy starting to drain. "Stop!" He yelled, not knowing where the attacker was. "We can be allies! I do not wish to kill another!" He yelled completely truthfully. To protect himself from the drain, he turned so intangible that the user of the mask would have to focus much harder to drain any faster than 10 minutes.IC: Tenu / Shadow TangleTenu amplified the power of the flames, and they broke through the shadow. He then concentrated on every shadow in the local area, making them be covered in flames. Before the Avsa could drain anymore, he created a geyser of pure heat below him, explodign the ground and covering him in flames, and also disruptign his concentration. Tenu took control of the moment, and ran towards Haven Cove at a ridicoulus and dangerous speed.In a few minutes, he had just ran down the side of a mountian, and was looking at a lovely beach. Littered with remains. "Oh fun." Murmured Tenu.OOC: Want Tenu to interact with Myr?

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Intangibility is no protection against the Avsa - it drains your energy.And we were nowhere near Haven Cove, we were bordering Shadowtangle. No matter how long your strides, it takes longer than that to reach there.IC: Suicavel / Toothy BaneSuicavel teleported before Tenu, creating a wall of shadow between him and onward, wrapping around and creating an arena like scenario.Warping out of the field, and covering the area with darkness only a toa of light could pierce - the exterior shadow as solid, as hard as metal - Suicavel continued his drain of the trapped being. With the spare power this granted him, he created tendrils of shadow that pulled at Tenu to bring him down.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

OOC: Uh, It's not fair to say "Only a ____ could break it." You just told me awhile ago not to do that with that protosteel wall. I'll IC When you edit. Oh, and everybody stated when they were last fighting you, we were in toothy bane. So I say it's fair to be in Haven Cove. IC: Darkon / Parched WastesDarkon, ran silently through the dunes, using his iron abilites to detect local amounts of iron. Armor shaped ones. He located Hexxon, ran up to him, counting the seconds the avsa was draining, and ripped the mask(s) from his face, turning them Intangible too.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: AshringLevacius did not see much up in the air, for it was clouded with black smoke. He may have seen Vertan, but he seemed to have dissapeared. But where?Down below, the heated air was beginning to swirl, rotating faster and faster and reaching up into the sky. The whirlwind threatened to catch the Lightning Toa as it neared, collecting the black pollutant from above and turning it dark and roaring. It moved over to Amalia and Terizov, being aimed to blind and throw them away.OOC: The Kanohi Jutlin is the Mask of Corruption, which allows the user to break down and rust inorganic substances.IC: Parched WastesHexxon smiled as the energy drain worked, revealing the curved fangs in the mask's mouth. His subject hadn't seen him, and he was crying out for an alliance. Just like he did with his former friends? he thought, chuckling internally. I work alone. The intangibility did nothing to stop the absorption process. Hexxon continued to sap the physical strength and energy from Darkon. Then he saw him come closer, trying to steal his Kanohi! The masks never did make contact with him, though, as he used telekinesis to pull them back in mid-flight. Then, reattaching them, he reactivaded his Avsa, sucking the energy from him again, hands on his face to prevent losing them. IC: Parched Wastes"Alright, then,'' Greel said, getting to his feet. ''Let's get started."He focused his telekinesis on the stone his chair was composed of, taking it apart and gently placing the rubble back into place. Then he did the same to other debris that littered the floor. Now they just needed a Kiril to "glue" the stone back together.

Edited by Magnus Greel

OOC: There's a difference between shadow and metal. Metal can only be so strong - protosteel is the strongest. I state that, because the most powerful of darkness (used by a Type 6 Kraata) blocks all light; only Takanuvas light is stronger. Since we don't have a Takanuva, I just said a toa of light.IC: Elynirus / Parched Wastes"Well, if it's repair time, what would you have me do?" she asked.IC: Levacius / Ashring Moving away from the whirlwind, Levacius' mask glowed as he activated the full extent of each spectrum. He could see shadows... hear the steps... not one Skakdi, two Skakdi! Fire and air, he supposed, based on the whirlwind and the heat. Smell was nothing but disgusting sulfur and touch was unimportant. Taste more so.Discovering the location of the twos hiding place, Levacius figured this - they couldn't see him, either, as his senses exceeded their own. Raising his hands, he created a ball of electricity in the sky. Bolts of lightning struck down one after another, multiples per second and with enough power to electrocute a matoran.Sure enough - though he didn't know if he hit anything - the air cooled down and the whirlwind broke apart, as he had provided enough of a distraction to interrupt the two.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: I still think that saying anything like that is not fair to the other player. Please edit.IC: Darkon / Parched WastesDarkon eyes narrowed as the energy drain started once more. He was strarting to feel dizy. He drew back his fist, increased the desinty of it to maximum, and punched Hexxon on his face, which would crush his mask, not to mention shatter concentration. IC: Ajax / Dragon's Roost"Yes. Allies are something rare on this Island." He said as he reached the top. "You were right. It's quite a view. Not a lovely one, mind you, but a view."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Grotir finally reached the top as well and sat down with back to yet another volcanic rock. The hybrid gazed down at the desert at night, moving her gaze all around as she scanned her surroundings."Now all we need's some water and food," she remarked, looking at Ajax. "We can see anyone coming and have a height advantage on any attackers. Speaking of which..."She unstrapped the scorpion tail and laid it on the ground beside herself. "I'll cook it whenever we get hungry."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Rynekk Simul - Parched Wastes/Oasis Ruins/RepairingRynekk nodded, and motioned towards a few pieces of scrap metal on the ground. They floated up, forming a patchwork of scrap over one wall, which was barely holding itself together.Plagia kicked in, using electricity, fusing the pieces into place, and a patchy, slightly odd, but sturdy wall was in place.Rynekk turned and nodded to the others, 'What do you think of that?'IC: Void - Toothy Bane/Suicavel and Tenu's location/About to open a can of hurt on the two of themVoid chuckled slightly, before leaping into the fray.He planted himself behind Suicavel, announcing, 'What a nice heart-light you have. Pity if a sword were to plunge into it.'-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Grotir grinned. "Oh, I'll take the armor of. 'Ll be making some extra armor for myself, if you're okay with that." It was somewhat troublesome to have an ally precisely because one had to add such a clause to the end of a sentence. But then again, judging by Ajax' look, the cons were heavily outweighed by the pros here.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: It is not my fault you attacked Suicavel without knowing all of the uses of his elemental powers. Creating something that doesn't exist is far different than doing something that can be done.It's not like you expected him to go easy on you, or try to talk. He kills. He fights until he has to flee or is fled from. If you want to beat him, you have to think of a way to get out.And I'm not going to edit what I posted - it's pure shadow energy, not just shadow. Light can beat it - elemental light from a toa of light, not just fire light.IC: Suicavel / Toothy BaneSuicavels form warped up to a small ledge up above, out of the reach of the Vortixx (unless she were to climb up the mountain). Tenu could probably get him at full size, but as the massive being was still being drained of energy, that didn't matter."You, vortixx, will be my next target once this fool is down!" he called out.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: AshringThe black smoke had thankfully blotted the Skakdi from view, but as only Vertan was moving (Reptak was standing still and hidden), Levacius only heard him. The dancing electrical bolts did distract both, but the existing air around the smoke from the previous tornado was swirled and pulled it back in again. Steering it back over to Amalia and Terizov, Reptak had it pick up volcanic rubble along the way. That would hurt.Beams of blazing, orange flames erupted out of the covering of smoke, shooting into the sky. They were not coming from a fixed place down below, but randomly, so Vertan must have been moving again. It was strange, though, because Levacius wasn't picking up any footsteps. The answer was that Vertan stayed where he was, commanding existing fire from around the area to stab into the sky, then retract into the ground. They kept coming up, some were getting very close to Levacius now, though the Skakdi didn't know that, but kept it up anyway.IC: Parched WastesThe punch never did hit Hexxon. As soon as Darkon pulled back his fist, it, along with the rest of his body, froze under a telekinetic hold. "You're starting to become an annoyance," said Hexxon. ''And if you're feeling dizzy now, then you should start getting faintish very soon."With that, he focused his telekinesis in order to send Darkon flying away with considerable force.

IC: Levacius / AshringLevacius, too, kept up his attack. Lightning bolts struck down - and lightning did strike twice in this case - blasting the area where he had last heard footsteps, and surrounding it.However, he could keep up something like this for very long. He needed to find Vertan, and quickly.Flying towards the ground and easily avoiding the random fire bolts, he found the Skakdi standing near where he had suspected."Long time no see!" he shouted, moving in and swinging his longsword at the fire user.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: It seems that the only way someone can defeat you is being desinged to do so. If you didn't teleport from every attack, it wouldn't be so annoying. And Void's a he.IC: Darkon / Parched WastesDarkon increased the rest of his density to maxium, straining under the Avsa's power, and making him groan. But it had it's worth. He wasn't flung back at all. In fact, all he did was skid about an inch. Darkon roared, and using about half of his remaining energy, he created 10 metal spikes that rushed from the ground, all aiming for different parts of Hexxon. One of them tipped in a hand, reaching to pull off the mask(s).IC: Ajax / Atop Dragon's RoostAjax nodded. "Anything, as long as it doesn't bring bodiliy harm to me, is okay. Besides, it looks to be you're the leader of the group."IC: Tenu cursed as he energy level got to the half-way mark. Knowing that the shadows around him couldn't be peirced, he did something stupid. Very stupid. He creat a gigantic fire, something that would rather hurt or kill anyone inside the dome, except for him. The Avsa user would have to break concentration and teleport out of view. Tenu, to be sure, sucked the heat of everything around the dome for a distance.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Perhaps. I make use of the tools I have.IC: Suicavel / Toothy BaneFrom atop the rocky outrcropping, Suicavel sensed less energy in this being - probably just used a lot of it, he would guess. Continuing his drain, he felt his own energies nearing full once more. Foolish being - attacking him!He would suffer, greatly.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC Kono - Ashring - Fighting: Kono whipped his weapon form its sheath, and sent out a wave of shadow with a slash of his sword, aiming for the cloud of smoke that Vertan hid in; the blast forced the smoke back as it flew along, controlled partially by Kono to sweep over he area hidden by the cloud. He then noticed a tornado heading toward Terizov and Amalia, flinging volcanic rubble around; he sent a blast of shadow through it, disrupting the tornado and making it disperse into nothingness. OOC: And ToDD, what happened to Klax's metal knives that he threw at Jontan?-Kono

IC: Ashring The lightning and shadow struck the ground around Vertan, sending both him and chucks of rock jumping into the air. Roaring from the jolts of pain, he came back to the stone, rolling to minimize damage to his body. Standing up, the Skakdi heard Levacius' shouts.A burst of fire came out from a nearby vent, which grew in size and temperature, and surrounded the Toa. A cage trapped Levacius in place, with bars closely knit together and white-hot.''Indeed,'' growled Vertan in responce. ''Last time we meet I was trapped! Now how does it feel to be caged, Toa?!''The red-skinned warrior moved around the field of fire cautiously, in case Levacius tried hurling bolts at him to disrupt his focus. The unexpected fire cage was enough to break his own over the lightning in the area.''How long do you think it'll take you to faint from the heat,'' he asked. ''Because I can take it!''With his tornado gone, the controller decided to send another attack, this one more deadly. The air around Kono's, Amalia's and Terizov's heads was growing thinner and disappearing, turning into a vacuum.IC: Parched WastesOnce Hexxon saw his attack didn't work on Darkon, he moved in. The disturbed sand alerted him of something coming below, and he tried to move, only to be caught in different places by metal spikes. They cut into his armor, tearing holes into it, but at least the plating protected him from being impaled. One wrong move, though, and it might be his last.Unless, of course, you wore a Jutlin under your Avsa. He ripped it off befoe the metallic hand seized it, and focused its power on it. The hand was redused to flakes of rust, along with one of those deadly shrapnels, and another... until all were nothing but useless rust dust, only adding to the sands of the desert.Placing his Avsa back on, Hexxon concentrated hard, leeching more of Darkon's strength more quickly. He also felt the need for a little telepathy here, so as to avoid another surprise attack.

Edited by Magnus Greel

OOC: You don't have to have a specially designed character, Darkon, just be a bit imaginative. I mean, Suicavel puts this iron-hard wall between him and you in an attempt to box you in and you just try to break the wall. Why? Why not use it?Suicavel shrouded the whole area in shadow with himself inside, meaning that he and the wall had a tangible connection. So you could have, for example, kicked the wall. The force would have transferred to Suivacel through the shadow connection, and since you're a super-strong character with a mask of growth, thats a lot of force. Doesn't matter if he teleports either, that isn't going to get rid of the intertia. At the very least it would have hurt him mentally. Creating a wall like that would requite a lot of mental focus, and there's nothing holding it in place except Suicavel's mind. So hammering on the wall would be like punching him in the brainIC: Blinding White swung out with ice pick, using it to block Zeus' sword. A bit of speed-freezing and the two metal tools were frozen together. The Toa then redirected Zeus' momentum, usingit to spin him round and put him in between Blinding White and Umaroth. He now had a convenient meatshield against Umnaroth. And two convenient meatshields against Rastaque's needles

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Levacius / AshringLevacius didn't say anything - a puzzling thing for a toa who always has something to say. He was listening, hearing Vertans steps despite the fire blocking sight, and judging the amount he moved each time.Two bolts of electricity - one, where Vertan was, one, where he would be in a second. Almost a guarantee of a hit.Adding onto it, he began hurling weaker, but still deadly bolts one after another. Electricity is not stopped by fire, and as such the bolts kept moving. The bars weakened in hold, and bracing himself, he flew at top speed through the fire and directly into Vertan, attempting to use his force to knock the Skakdi to the ground.The burns were bad, but it was better to suffer pain now that the field was weak than roast in there.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: I guess i'm just not that creative. :P Seriously, I think i'm just afraid of auto-hitting or breaking a rules. Basiclly, I'm trying to be a nice guy when i'm fighting. that makes zero sense.IC: Darkon / Parched WastesDarkon felt the few precious seconds of energy regain, and he used it. Turning intangible, he ran up to Hexxon, and turned intangible for a split-second to attack. he started by slashing insanely with his left hand, using a protosteel dager he made, and creating a mace of metal in the other hand, using it to try to crush the Avsa.IC: Tenu / Fighting SuicavelTenu cursed as the energy drain continued. He similed as a idea popped in his head. He put his hands out, absorbing the flame he had made, along with all the heat in the area. All of it. This replenished his energies enough for him to activate his mask, and go to full height. He pulled his hands back, interlocked them, and slammed them with all his might on the side of the dome. Suicavel would have quite a headache, and making him lose concentration over the large shadow dome, but probably not his mask. The shadow wall dissapeared, and Tenu continued to absorb all the heat in the sourronding 1/3 miles or so. His energy was full stock again, though it was being drained. He then and crossed the distance to Suicavel in 10 strides, and used his powers to suck the heat out of the mountian to the maxium, making a instant-freeeze iceland.IC: Zeus & Hades / Try to stay alive in Shimmering MazeZeus raised his sheild hand, protecting himself while he broke out of the ice weapon grip,and slammed his free arm's elbow into BW, shockign and repeling him.Hades rteleported behind Umaroth, raised his bow once more, and shot a arrow completely covered in deadly tendrils of shadow. He waited for the moment to shoot at BW.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Ashring Vertan's wariness had paid off; he was able to dodge the first bolt, but the second was to fast. Electrical pain stunned him, though that was quickly broken by Levacius. Both Toa and Skakdi went flying and tumbling around on the hot ground of Ashring. This was an oppurtunity, and he was going to take it.Ignoring the bumbs and rocks, Vertan grabbed onto Levacius with his great claws, and began to sqeeze, in order to crush his opponent. And, because he knew the Lightning Toa might do the same, he pumped intense, searing heat through his hands and to the Toa. If he wasn't crushed, then he'd be cooked. Or both, hopefully.IC: Parched WastesWith telepathy active, Hexxon could tell how and when Darkon would next attack, and avoided all the slashing. Now he called upon the power of the Jutlin, turning the weapons to rust like all the spikes and hand.Hexxon was hoping to finish his enemy soon, and stopped the telepathy and ate the rest of the energy Darkon had. The hybrid would be out within seconds.

Edited by Magnus Greel

IC: Darkon / Parched WastesDarkon felt the energy almost complete. He ran back, breathing heavily before he gave a last effort, using all the energy he had. He created a box of protosteel around Hexxon, filled with spikes at perfect angles that would keep him from moving. On top of the box, a large upside-down spike-trap like object was sitting, ready to kill Hexxon. the box was elevated by a similar object, except facing up. On either side of the pit, spikes jutted out of the ground in a slightly tilting angle. Darkon reeled from the concentration it took, falling upon his knees, and then completely on the sand.OOC: Not hurt, not dead (atleast not right now) Just trapped. You can think of a way out. (Don't use the jutlin, word of advice)

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Parched WastesWhile it was in the process of being created, Hexxon had used his Jutlin to make an opening in the death-trap box. It fell to the ground with a great thud, its occupant gone. The Psionics Toa looked down at the still Darkon, his energies gone now. ''Are you dead, Darkon?'' he asked menacingly.When Darkon didn't respond, he said, ''Of course not. This mask doesn't kill, only steals. You're energies were a tasty snack, I'll admit. Enough to satisfy my hunger and tests.''Hexxon reached into his bag and held his Kiril. ''You were getting dangerous, hybrid.'' he said as he placed the Kanohi over his Avsa. With a little focus, all the damge done to his armor was repaired, looking like there never had been any at all.''You see,'' he continued, taking out the Kaukau. ''You should've stayed with your former friends. Safety in numbers, remember that.'' Finally, he picked up his Kualsi. ''You were a good little test subject, Darkon.'' Hexxon put the Mask of Quick Travel over his other masks, feeling it wrap around his face, fitting them all on. ''I have to go now. Rest, regain your strength... and hope I don't come back to take it.'' Then the tall Toa was gone, vanished with his Kualsi. The experiments had gone very well.

IC Kono - Ashring - Fighting: Kono acted quickly, and teleported via shadow into the smoke, quickly locating Reptak in the darkness. He sent a concentrated blast of pure shadow directly at the Skakdi, activating his Felnas and using it on his opponent as well. -Kono

IC: Ashring There was a shattering sound as Kono launched his Shadow blast - much like crystal when it's been hit by something hard. As he grabbed around for the Skakdi to disrupt his powers, he only felt smoke. Where had Reptak gone? The black smoke was perfect cover for him, even the darkness of night was a good shroud, too. Reptak made his way over to Amalia and Terizov, focusing his next attack: solidified air spheres. In his physical form, he gathered surrounding air, and launched them in rapid fire at the two.OOC: The solidified air spheres are the same type of weapon the Matoran of Mahri Nui used to fend off sea creatures. Only, it's meant more for painful impact then becoming harmless gas.

OOC: Mwuahahahaha, Kono is surrounded by his element. >83 IC Kono - Ashring - Fighting: With the cover of night acting as his eyes, he once again located Reptak, and teleported via shadow nearby him. Using the mass of shadow that surrounded him and everyone else, he created a large shadow sword. Not one that he would wield with his hands, but one that floated above them all; he slashed at Reptak with this sword of his, aiming from behind the Skakdi. -Kono

IC: Void - Toothy Bane/Near Shadow Construct/Fighting SuicavelVoid pulled out both his swords, running up to the cliff face. Leaping at the last second, he buried the tip of his blade into the rock. Bringing his other weapon back he slammed it into the rock face, a little higher.He repeated these motions again and again, until he was only a few feet from Suicavel. Void braced himself, before pulling out one sword, pivoting around the hilt of the other, landing next to his opponent in one smooth motion.'Really? That all you got?' he sneered.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: AshringReptak watched as he fired the bubbles of compacted air at the two, grinning wickedly. There was a wooshing sound behind him as the sword took form, shadows being pulled away from them. He turned to see a giant blade jabbing at him, a surprised look on his face as he did so...A large gash appeared on his golden torso, green dust and shards flying out. With a scream of rage, Reptak fell to the ground, shards of green falling from him. As he landed, his body splintered into grains and shrapnels of green, leaving a pile and streaks of it across the rock. Kono had swung a little too hard, too viciously, because there seemed to be nothing left of the poor Skakdi, his remains blowing away on a warm breeze. OOC: Not actually dead, Skarloth. :P

IC Kono - Ashring - Fighting: Kono had never seen anyone die in that manner before... the falling apart, and his remains blowing away in the wind? It seemed a bit suspect to Kono, but he decided to go with it. He knocked the two spheres of compressed air off their course, leading them to hit the ground, instead of his friends. He then turned toward the rest of the battle, trying to find Vertan and deal with him. -Kono

IC: AshringThe particles of green were swept away by the wind, blown gently over to Kono. The next thing he knew was green - everywhere. It was shifting, a cloud of that hue comsuming his head. Looks like Reptak wasn't dead after all... and now he was attempting to smother and blind the Toa of Shadow in his mass of dust and crystal.

OOC: @Lord Darkon: At this point in time, I am leaving the decision to you.IC:As Myr finished the spring, and began to stretch out the weaker metal that would act as a cable, something to transfer the energy from the spring to the gear that would drive the whole assembly. Having made high-strength cables many times before, Myr finished the task quickly, and fused the end of the cable to the spring. Myr then carefully threaded the rest of the cable through the pulleys, and then through the gear that would be used to wind the assembly. Myr fused the other end to the gear, and then set about forming the notches in the spine that would allow him to launch his sword, or alternately, auto-sharpen it. When Myr cut the last notch, he felt a drop of water on the back of his head, and saw that the container had reached the end of it's structural stability. Myr gathered up everything he could carry and abandoned the container.

IC: Levacius / AshringLevacius did grab onto Vertan. He sent forth waves of electricity as he held onto the Skakdi, activating his jetpack.The pain - intense. However, what he lacked in the natural toughness of a Skakdi he gained in his resilience from years of training. He had suffered pain - and he knew it wouldn't last long, considering his plan.Releasing a pulse of electrical energy that would stun Vertan, he activated his jetpacks to full power - there was another Skakdi nearby, but that was about to change. Levacius was pushing/pulling Vertan with him, getting them away from the location so that his elemental powers would be lost.IC: Suicavel / Toothy BaneAfter recovering from the shock of his conjuration breaking, Suicavel looked forward to void. "Begone, worm!" he shouted, releasing a torrent of shadow energy much wider than the outcropping they were on - other than getting off, there was no escape - and carrying on towards Tenu, who its entirety would blast into.From those shadows, Suicavel reappeared higher up the mountain, at eye level with Tenu - about twice as high as Suicavel had been before.The Avsa, throughout all of his, continued glowing as Suicavel drained Tenus life energies. Gathering the shadows of every rock around him, he knew the titan would be down soon.Already - for the Avsa drains your life force, and no amount of gathering elemental energy will save you from it - the giant Tenu was swaying, his sight being distorted from a lack of energy. Not too long until he fell for the last time.Suicavel chuckled. What a fool this one!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC Kono - Ashring - Fighting: Kono wasted no time in fighting back against the attack, he activated his Felnas, focusing on the power of air that Reptak controlled, and then blasting away all the green crystal and dust with a very toned down nova blast, which only went out to about fifteen bio around Kono.-Kono

IC: Tenu / Fighting SuicavelSuicavel made a grave mistake. Appearing eye level. Tenu slammed his hand down, Destroying concentration and maybe the mask itself. Suicavel couldn't teleport. He had just sent every shadow in the area to attack Tenu, who had blocked the the shadow blast with a wall of flame.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: AshringVertan protested the pain, he would not let go. Actually, he couldn't let go; electricity was locking up his muscles. It was stunning - literally, but he tried increasing the temperatures he was putting into Levacius. Then he attempted to fire his eyebeams at the Toa, so as to break off his head. The Lightning Toa was going to have even worse burns after this, his armor was extremely hot to the touch, and no doubt his organics were getting fried.The pair wasn't just moving away from the area, but also falling. Levacius' jetpacks didn't seem able to hold up both him and a large Skakdi.Reptak mentally screamed as his cloud was blown apart. Even as he forced his form to rejoin, he cursed - but then realized something. Wasn't that the Kono character they had met up with in the mountains?His pieces that were closer together began heading to where Vertan was fighting Levacius. The Skakdi could both feel their elemental powers fading as the distance increased. His presence would be a surprise to the Toa - well, mostly. He must obviously have known that there was another Skakdi around to help Vertan. But at least he didn't know his powers.

IC: Suicavel / Toothy BaneUnfortunately for Tenu, who had misread the post, Suicavel had released the shadow before absorbing the shadows around him. Tenu was only staring at him afterwards, and as Suicavel saw the massive titan raising his fist, he warped from a shadow of his own making to another a good distance to the west away."You don't have enough energy to keep this up!" he shouted. "You will fall just like all others!"IC: Levacius / AshringNoting the Skakdis eyebeams lightning up, and knowing he couldn't survive a point blank blast, Levacius prayed silently to Mata-Nui his plan would work.It did - Vertans flames were gone. The moment that happened, he pushed back. The eybeams went flying past, pushing Vertan himself a bit and one of them hitting Levacius in the left arm, sending it flying back.Most likely scenario, the Skakdi would hit the ground and bounce, going flying.He attempted to hover down, tired and in pain. So far, it was most pain he had felt yet on the island.Panting, and moving forward to investigate his foe, he shouted, "KONO! KILL THE AIR USER, I HAVE HIS FIERY FRIEND!"Longsword in his right hand, he moved to where Vertan was, saying, "You were tough to get down here, mind you, but I'm not done yet. Let us have a test, Skakdi, to see if you can even hold a candle to me in true combat!"He considered - a Skakdi was, at heart, nothing but treacherous. No Skakdi fought with honor. They were cowards in every meaning of the word, and used ever cowards tactic. However, he knew that the only thing they loved more than winning was ripping an enemy apart with their bare hands.He was giving him two tough options. Now, to see which one he would pick.Which way would the Skakdi die?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: