To Save The World!

IC (Surge): Surge facepalmed. Not quite the impression they wanted to make. He decided to cause a small distraction so they could carry out their business uninterrupted, and maybe get Elliot out in the open. Using his powers subtlely, one of the copiers started spewing all its paper as fast as it could. Of course, Surge made sure to affect one that had just been filled.

NPC: Immediately half the heads in the room turned to see the malfunctioning copier. The others seemed to snap out of the daze they'd been in. The spell was broken, and now the heroes just had to deal with occasional, nervous glances their way and a general air of unease, as if everyone was just waiting for something to explode. A few even seemed to be eyeing the fire escapes. Only one was still staring - a tall, thin man in a cubicle with a nasty bruise over one eye.H-D

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC: SkyraSkyra turned away from Mystic before he responded, as to not distract her. He activated his communicator. "Well, I'm not really sure, when I tried asking I got yelled at in my mind. But she must be getting something, the way she's so focused."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Skyra"Right..." Skyra turned off his communicator. "Don't want to know about that one." Skyra wasn't really sure what he would pull someones teeth out with pliers, but he'd rather not know.

Edited by Snelly

NPC: The man suspected of being Elliot Thomas shrank visibly. "Y-yeah. Why?" He sounded shaky, and his eyes darted back and forth, as if checking for exits, or to see who's watching, or just because he didn't want to look at the superhumans looking at him. "Look, I don't know what you want with me, but you didn't need to come into my office, in front of all my coworkers."H-D

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

OOC: I guess it's time to see what Kaname had been thinking about..maybe.IC:Kaname had been meditating the entire time, not really knowing much of the carnage that was going on behind him. His thoughts of what he should do with his life and such was interrupted when Plasmafire had almost bowled into him. Soon after Plasmafire left he looked behind him and saw the fighting currently going on.He saw the other Fade and Plasmafire fighting, and he just kept watching until the Machine exploded. And now with fire all over the place, Kaname wondered what to do. Stella, this worlds only hope is K.O'ed with X-Caliber wounded greatly... it was that little bout that X-Caliber gave the Otherfade...Electricity. that seemed to work out very well. Although the Otherfade was not going to die because of that weird drug...But that was enough to slow him down considerably..He watched as the Otherfade tried running, and was now engaged with Fade. He then realized something from most of the fighting If I'm right...Fade cant phase when attacking with weapons, judging by when he avoided Plasmafire's attacks, and that little lightning show, this Otherfade is not immune to pain in the least..His Blades are conductive but i dont know about his armor..Guess theres no other way than to try. "Awaken." his sword appeared and using Lightning to speed himself up, Kaname then jumped at the Otherfade from behind just as Fade was swinging his blade at the double and slashed at a 90degree angle at the Otherfade's back, his sword was endowed with Lightning, thousands of volts of it. it would hurt alot if not more than what the Otherfade was hit with..--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------X-Blade was actually not trying to kill the small girl who was currently snuggling. It must be because how similar we are.. he was careful still of any other heroes who would be looking for him.The Little Girl was reflecting on her life. her Parents were monsters. She went through alot of abuse, she didnt show any of the scars or bruises that she had. Her parents drank, had parties, and the Girl was always alone. her father one night needed for for something. that was when she was planning on getting away. She she saw one of his friends she knew what was going to happen. So secretly she was able to gte away, but it didnt seem like he noticed or even cared. it has been six months since then.But tonight was different, she had seen a man appear that seemed to draw her closer. When she did get the courage she saw the nasty eyes he had, but they didnt seem all that scary, even when he sounded mean. It was then she knew that this man could understand her, not only how her life was, but also the strange power she had. She didnt know but she felt it, something that made her differnt. This man also showed that feeling in him as well. When she was being dragged away by a friend of her dads, it didnt seem like he was coming to svae her, but at the last moment time went by fast enough that the next thing she knew, she was sitting by him under his ragged blanket. very warm.. was her thoughts.X-Blade stared at her wondering what she was thinking, then he decided that he would take care of her for the time being.OOC I dont know what I did with Kaname was okay but i did it anyway.

Kenpachi Zaraki Captain of squad 11

Read This to learn about kenpachi.

odstreflect.png

Credit to Republic Commando Darman for the banner.

OOC (Surge): "First off, please don't start going insane and screaming. I really don't want a repeat of that last scene. Mystic would kill me. Second, we're just here to help you. We want to find the super that's doing this and stop whatever plan he has (I'm pretty sure he has a plan) and bring him to justice. And in order for us to help you you need to help us. So would you mind telling us anything you can about the super who beat you up and tell us what you told him?"

Edited by King Joe

IC: Plasmafire nodded to X-Calibur and ran off into the fires, trying to find Otherfade and stop him. As he went, he tried to control the flames, absorbing some and just stopping others.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

NPC: "I-I'm sorry... But, look around you." Everybody was staring at the heroes and the person they had singled out, some covertly, some openly. "Yesterday I was just another guy. I had a job, a family, a life. Now I've got superhumans suddenly in it. Villains beating me down, heroes questioning me, I never wanted this. I respect what you do, honestly, but when heroes show up, it's always because there's villains involved, and now I'm involved with one- The office isn't gonna forget about that."He slumped on the desk. "I'm not even the guy he was looking for, alright? He wanted William Elliott. And now he hasn't shown up to work today and... Oh god..." Apparently all this exitement was a bit much for him.H-D

Edited by Half-Dragon

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

IC: "However he's watching us - probably hidden cameras - this is a big building, it will be impossible for him to to monitor every part of it at once," murmured Gap as they walked. "That might be why it took a while before he attacked us. So if we get attacked again, be ready for me - I'll create a wormhole leading to a random part of the mansion. It might buy us time..."

Edited by Kumata

IC (Surge): "Hey, it'll be okay. You may even become the office hero for helping us out. I can't make them forget what happened, but I can give everyone something else to think about right now." With that, Surge made every printer and copier in the room start going wild. "Do you have someplace private we could go? The kid down on the first floor mentioned something about your own little office."

NPC: Elliot stared at the malfunctioning equipment. "You think that's gonna help?! Now they're just gonna remember you two broke it - and they can hear you, you know." He collapsed on his desk, trying to hide his face. "Look, the alley was dark and I never saw what the guy looked like. He showed up outta nowhere, hit me a few times, then said something about tracking down the 'Elliot' in the office. He wanted Bill, not me. He works in the office on the fourth floor, has his name on it, but he's not in today. That's all I know. Now please- Just go."H-D

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

OOC: Just to clarify, Kenpachi, X-Calibur's attack had nothing to do with electricity. It hurt Otherfade because an uncontrolled energy field just hacked up about half his shoulder.IC:Kaname's attack struck Otherfade from behind; his armor absorbed most of the force from the blade, but electricity still surged through his body. Unfortunately, since Kaname had timed his attack exactly when Fade was swinging a wristblade at Otherfade, the voltage shot through the blade and hit him as well. The surge blew Fade backwards, sending him crashing through a nearby shelf. Otherfade staggered slightly but quickly recovered once he got past the initial pain, swinging about to try and drive a wristblade through whoever had just attacked him."Hey... could you be a little more careful with that next time?" Fade groaned as he pulled himself up. "I mean, I'm all for you electrocuting the guy, but try not to get me as well, okay?"Meanwhile, Plasmfire's efforts hadn't fully extinguished the fire, but at least they were more manageable now. The blaze was almost a blessing in disguise; the heat and flames had been enough to convince Frigid to keep her icy claws at bay.---"I... I think... that I might have stumbled across... a memory... a facility... could be where they'be taken Miss Thomas..." Mystic muttered, hearing Skyra talking. "But I'm losing it... it's slipping away, I can't quite grasp it... not without him sensing me in his mind... I can try to go deeper, if Ultionis can keep him occupied..."---"Got it. Course, it'd be useful if we knew what the hidden cameras actually are..."Hivemind had broken into a number of high-tech facilities over the years, usually looking for some component or serum she'd thought at the time might aid her research. Over that time, she'd picked up thing or two about security systems."Well, they're probably not connected to any of those wires, otherwise they'd get fried when Tornado pulls his little lightning trick," Hivemind said. "There probably wireless anyway; harder to track back to the source. Of course, he'd need to... hide... it... somewhere..."Her voice trailed off as she looked around the hall at all the antiquities surrounding them. You could hide a camera anywhere in here. Then her gaze fell upon the stuffed remains of a tiger, posed in a triumphant leap just across the hall. A tiger with ever-so-slightly mismatched glass eyes."Dude... don't look just yet..." whispered Hivemind, "but I think he's watching us right now."[For Science!]

Edited by Chronicler of Ko-Koro

No one in the world ever gets what they want,

and that is beautiful.

Everybody dies frustrated and sad,

and that is beautiful.

IC: SkyraThat was all Skyra needed it here, he turned his communicator back on, "Ultionis, she almost has what we need, you just need to distract him a little longer so he won't notice when she tries to go deeper." He said rather hastily.

IC (Surge): "Okay, thanks. And if you ever see him again, you know where to call. And about the paper..." Surge quit manipulating the electricity inside the printers so they stopped spewing paper. Then he burst into his form of living light, and flashed around the room at lightspeed, replacing all the papers that had fell. In an instant, he was back at Magenta's side, and said, "Well, looks like we need to go talk to Mr. Hates-Heroes again to find Bill."

NPC: Ultionis gave no outward indication that he'd heard, but he did glance at Aquarius. The file stated that Aquarius was something of a scientist, so this might interest him. "Fun fact," he said mildly. "There was a study once that proved less than ten per cent of known superhumans in the hero or villain game have any actual enhanced durability in their powerset. You know, steel-hard skin, dense musculature, that sort of thing. Of those less-than-ten-per-cent, only one-point-seven per cent are tough enough to withstand a single shot from a .10mm semi-automatic pistol, available in some states to any thug with an ID. "Of the remaining ninety-something per cent of superhumans living actively hazardous lives, approximately twenty-four per cent have abilities that facilitate the creation of armor, like ferrokinesis or terrakinesis, or other forms of projectile deflection. Rounding up, that leaves some sixty-five per cent of active superhumans, hero or villain, with no protection. Of those, just under seven per cent ever think to wear any kind of armor, meaning that more than half of all active supers are not in the least bulletproof. Running theory is that giving an ordinary human being that much power makes them feel like they're invincible, even if they're not. Makes my job a lot easier, I'll say that much."He shifted a bit, getting more comfortable in the hard, metal interrogation chair (metal chairs added to the atmosphere). "Even those that are tough enough to take a .10 mm to the head can't usually handle a .50 calibre rifle, available commercially in the state of California without so much as a permit, especially with hollow-point anti-armor ammunition. As a rule of thumb, if it can punch through a tank, it can punch through a cape. I've only met two supers who could take one of those without damage. Turns out both of them needed to breathe."(H-D)

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

OOC: Here's the last hope of the Frigidverse... Stella!

StellaNew.png

We haven't seen the main universe's Stella for a long time. I hope she survived the invasion!Also, Lord Rahl is back and catching up on everything now, so I'll leave Aquarius for him to IC.IC: Gap followed Hivemind's gaze, feeling a pang of inadequacy - how could she have missed something like that? Her own home had hidden cameras in the eyes of its wall-mounted paintings. She should have been wary of things like that, but instead she'd been sloppy. Once again she felt glad that she had no responsibility to perform well on this mission,"Do you think he can hear us?" Gap hissed, pretending to scatch her nose so as to conceal her mouth from the camera. That would prevent any lip-reading, and she doubted that it had very strong, if any, audio monitoring capabilities...

Edited by Kumata

OOC: Indeed, here I am, back from hiatus. Sorry for the disappearance, but KN had it pegged; I've been pretty busy this month. Many thanks to him for manning Aquarius in my absence; this interrogation has been a blast to read.IC: (Aquarius)There was a subtle shift in Aquarius' mind, something Mystic noticed immediately. He was forcing his mind off of thinking about the Coalition's base, flooding it with mathematical formulae and scientific equations for genetic splicing. "You're right, that was fun," Aquarius replied, a sarcastic smirk on his face. "I've always found it incredible that some people have nothing better to do with their lives than to sit around and calculate utterly pointless statistics. People get paid to do the darndest things."He shifted in his seat slightly, as much as he could with his hands cuffed. Something about the move felt menacing, though. "I have a fun fact of my own, you know. I spent quite a lot of time with Midnight before you locked him up. Being that close to a psychic, you sort of get the sense that someone's pawing through your thoughts, digging for something they think you're hiding. Like an itch in the back of your mind. It's irritating, if nothing else."OOC: And there's our answer for whether or not he has any psychic defenses - mental white noise. ;)~Lord Rahl~

IC: SkyraSkyra had an idea, it was crazy, but the best ideas always were, "I know how to get the location of the base. What if Aquarius suddenly had trouble breathing? You think he'd probably be too occupied with trying to breathe to stop you from taking the information you need don't you think?" Skyra looked at Mystic with fierce determination, hoping she'd go for it.

NPC: A good soldier knows to trust his gut. That was one of the things that had kept Ultionis alive for years - instinct and reason, perfectly balanced. Right now his gut was telling him something bad was going on, while his head added that the man in front of him had escaped League custody gods-knew-how-often. It all added up to him keeping one hand on his gun - he was a scary fast draw - and the other on his comm. "Hey, can you drain the moisture from this room? Yes I'm serious, I've got Aquarius in this room and I don't enjoy being stuck in a block of ice." Another thing that kept him alive? A healthy dose of paranoia. "Look, get a demoisturizer, or a stove, or something."He glanced back at Aquarius. Through the whole thing his voice remained level and relaxed, if a tad condescending. "Well, it was worth a shot. I'm just amazed it took you this long to notice - or at least to shut her out. She's been at that since ten seconds after I started talking. You're not getting too old for this, are you?"(H-D)

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

IC: (Aquarius)Aquarius smiled as he settled back into his chair. In the span of half a minute he had turned the interrogation completely around; instead of Ultionis being so sure of himself, he was suddenly terrified that Aquarius was going to hurl something at him - even with the power-nullifying handcuffs holding his hands behind his chair."Hardly," Aquarius said offhandedly. "I'm a genetic scientist, not a psychiatrist." Time to push his advantage. "Another fun fact," he added. "Did you know that 57% of the human body, on average, consists of water? Imagine what were to happen if that were to be suddenly drained. Quite gruesome, I'd say."~Lord Rahl~

NPC: If Ultionis was terrified, his voice and body language didn't show it... save that his hand still hadn't left his right pistol. "Nice try. If you could do that, you would've done it a lot more often than now. Intel confirms the water in the human body is outside your control." Or at least he hadn't done anything like that yet in any battle his intelligence reports had any knowledge of. "I suppose, legally speaking, I am obliged to inform you that if you make any sudden moves at all, it will be interpreted as an aggressive action. Then I get to shoot you in something you don't need - you still have both kidneys, right?"Honestly he wasn't fond of the 'violent psychopath' act, it made him look unprofessional, but it was one he'd gotten good at in previous interrogations. Hopefully this one would be over soon and he could go back to being a soldier, not an unusually intelligent thug.(H-D)

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

IC: DreamcatcherCrystal drifted off to sleep. She began to dream. She found herself in a dark shadowy dungeon chained to the wall, deep within some catacombs. "Weird, I never would of dreamed this on my own, whats going on here?" She willed the chains to disappear, but they re-materialized. She sensed a presence within her dream, "Who's there....show yourself."

IC:"I'd guess not. The surveillance device is bound to be pretty small and simple, probably just a camera in the eyeball, wireless transmitter and battery. Of course, Typhoon is an old-school villain, so for all I know he's stuck an entire tape recorder inside that tiger," Hivemind responded. "However, this does give me an idea..."Hivemind leaned against the wall, staring at a exquisitely glazed vase on a pedestal next to her. By her estimate, probably Chinese, Ming Dynasty around... oh, 15th century-ish. Its value was probably incalculable. And them, with a casual brush of her hand, Hivemind knocked it from its stand, crashing into a nearby display case."Oh my goodness I am just so clumsy," Hivemind said, slow and deadpan enough that it would be unmistakable on camera to anyone who could read lips. At the very least, she wanted a bitWith that, she sifted through the broken glass, drawing a knife ornately decorated with gold trim. Hivemind stepped across the hall towards the spy-tiger, before mock-tripping and planting the blade into the stuffed beast's eye socket."Dear god why I am I such a klutz," she added for effect.With a twist of the knife the fake eye popped out, revealing a silver box on the end of some wires. Hivemind popped the cover off with the tip of the knife, then tucked the weapon away on her belt. She crouched down, fiddling around with the circuitry inside."Alrighty, then... let's see what we've got here..."---"That would probably not be the best course of action," Mystic replied to Skyra. "The brain needs oxygen to function, after all."So Aquarius had finally noticed her, and was trying to throw up mental blocks to stop her. Fortunately for her, she'd been limiting her influence to avoid detection; with that no longer a concern, there wasn't anything holding her back. Mystic clung on to the last fading traces of the memory before a wall of useless formulas started to obscure it, trying to draw it back to the surface. She also started to bombard his mind with questions of the fortress. Hopefully he'd probably end up answering one despite himself; the easiest way to start thinking about something was to try not thinking about it.[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC: Skyra"Right." Skyra started working on it immediately, the air around Aquarius began to get really thin, by now, he'd be laboring to breath, with the next few minutes, he'd be gasping for air.OOC: Nevermind...

Edited by Snelly

IC: (Aquarius)"I can only assume," Aquarius replied. "I've never disected myself to find out. But true, the water of the body is filled with enough minerals and chemicals to make in outside of my sphere of influence - but I happen to know a man whose sole power is to absorb the moisture from things, even people. He was a fascinating study, actually; absorption was the only method through which he could stay hydrated himself. If I see him again, I'll have to send him your way. Seems he got into trouble with the government for serial killing. No doubt you'd like to see him pay for trying to survive."Within his mind, he struggled with Mystic's sudden barrage. Split that gene so that you can splice it with the bat DNA...No, I can't, I won't, she can't force me to think about that...Divided by the square root of pi...It's not like they'd keep Danielle there anyway; it'd be too much to risk our headqu...NO!...As the cells repair themselves, they unintentionally reproduce the added effects...stupid girl...IC: (NPC)If Dreamcatcher was expecting to see some monster, or a haughty member of the Coalition of Corruption, she was mistaken. The being that stepped out of the shadows was no more than a teenager, dressed in a plain old T-shirt and jeans. His brown hair was ruffled in places, and his blue eyes were locked onto Dreamcatcher's."You can...see me?" he asked, cocking his head to one side.~Lord Rahl~

NPC: Ultionis suppressed a smug grin. It was clear he was getting distracted by something - seemed Mystic had stopped bothering with restraint. Good for her. He continued the conversation anyway, just to add another distraction that might hurt his concentration. "Because clearly a man who can absorb moisture from things has no option besides people. Couldn't be trees, grass, water coolers- Yeah, I don't think I'd lose any sleep. 'Sides, I hate vampire stories."(H-D)

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

IC:Where is Daniel Thomas? Where are your headquarters? Where is she? If she is not in your headquarters, then where is she? What other bases could serve to hold her? Where are your headquarters? Where does the Coalition maintain active bases? Where is she? Are there any Coalition safehouses she could have been taken to? Where is...Mystic let these and questions like it flow into Aquarius's mind like opening a floodgate. She'd felt him almost slip there; just put a bit more pressure on him and he might reveal something important. She also projected the imagery she'd seen in his memory, the cold steel corridors. She wanted to get him thinking about that memory again, potentially opening up more like it.[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC: Once the blaze was under control, Plasmafire flew through the chamber looking for Otherfade. After just a moments searching, he saw the fight between Fade, Otherfade, and Kaname. He rocketed towards Otherfade from behind, shooting a jet of flame towards the dark double, taking care to avoid his teammates.IC: Magneta had decided to take step back during this bit of the investigation and let Surge try his hand. When it seemed like they'd gotten everything out of Eliott as they could, she stepped foward. "Thank you for your help, Mr. Thomas. I apologize for any inconvenience we've caused you. Perhaps I could make it up to you? Who's the office 'gossip' here?"OOC: BTW, King Joe, it's Magneta, not Magenta. ;)

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Dreamcatcher"Well, this is my dream. I think...Shouldn't I be able to see you? And why can't I get out of these chains?! I control dreams after all I should be able to do it." Crystal tried to get out of them again, this time it worked. "Ah, that's better. Now..." She looked at the boy. "What's your name kid?"

IC: (Aquarius)God, you're ANNOYING! Aquarius thought as hard as he could, but at this point his face was scrunched with concentration. "Vampires?" he said, though his voice was strained. "I remember reading a report from one of the Coalition's scientists about some physical tests he ran on a vampire once. Interesting material; did you know that vampires are real? Surely you've come across one or two in your exploits."Cold steel corridors. The base that he couldn't think of. Where is Danielle Thomas? How the h*** should I know? The corridors. Siberia. He thought. D***, no! Antarctica! Finland. Greenland. The Canadian Rockies. Rykjavik. The Dark Side of the Moon. Maybe if he could funnel enough answers back to the psychic, he could prevent her from discerning the real location. There were hundreds of cold places in the world...IC: (NPC)"Your dream?" the boy said, laughing. "This is everyone's dream, and no one's dream. If you can control dreams, that is why you are here, how you can see me. You can call me Ethereal; I suppose that fits as much as my real name. Who are you?"~Lord Rahl~

IC:Otherfade spotted Plasmafire's approach as he turned to face where Fade had landed, and cast his heavy cloak to the side. The tough fur had survived both sword and flame alike, but he could use the extra mobility. He turned intangible, dodging the seering-hot flames around him, then swung a fist at Plasmafire as he approached, ready to put a hole through his chest when he unphased...---Mystic continued forcing the questions into Aquarius's thoughts, louder and more forceful with each time. His false answers were not fooling her; she could sense by his thought patterns they were the answers of a man trying to lie. Perhaps, if she got him to rule out every other place in the world Mystic could narrow it down, but she didn't have the time for that. Mystic spread her influence out into other parts of his mind, seeing what parts of his psyche she could alter before he caught on. She wanted to put him into a more agreeable state of mind; if she couldn't get him to give up a little information, then she'd just have to make him think he wanted to.[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC: Plasmafire halted his flaming approach and floated in the air about 10 feet from Otherfade. He wasn't sure what a phased attack would do to him in his fire form, but he wasn't eager to find out. So, he simply continued shooting jets of flame at Otherfade while hovering in the air.

NPC: "That won't help!" For a moment Elliot seemed angry, but then he deflated again. "I'm sorry. But you gotta understand - everyone respects what heroes do, but that's another world. You can't bring it here, to me, and using all those powers in the middle of the office, and think people just won't notice. The office you want is one floor up. Has his name on it. Search there if you like. But please, just... go."NPC: Ultionis shrugged. "Eh, once. Mostly that's League business. My job is cases they won't touch or aren't authorized to know. You know, international, covert ops, government secrets, wikileaks stuff. Mostly people who think the cold war never ended. But enough about me. You been anywhere interesting lately? Secret bases, that sort of thing?"(H-D)

Edited by Half-Dragon

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

IC: (Aquarius)Amidst the barrage of psychic questions and white noise, Aquarius was floundering. Gah! I can't let them break me down. Mystery would kill me, even if he had to come to the heart of Confinement to do it. "Why, yes, actually. I'm in one right now, am I not?" Stall for time...maybe if Loadstone were here...OOC: Not sure how long I can keep this going before I have to let slip something that isn't meant to be revealed yet...IC: (NPC - Ethereal)"I suppose you could say that," Ethereal said, looking around. "It's something a bit more, though. This place, it exists whether people are dreaming or not. It's just...shaped by dreams, by emotions. Like this room. It's a place you find restrictive, where you feel that you are being held against your will." He chuckled. "There are far more prisons here than you would believe. Everyone feels like they are imprisoned by something, even if it's nothing more than a dead-end job..."~Lord Rahl~