Aftermath 2

MT Zehvor

Great intro to a season, gotta say.

Mesonak: There’s always waterboarding.Brenmac: That’s illegal, you moron.Mesonak: Yeah, cause whether something’s legal or not has stopped us so many times before.Brenmac: ...fair enough. Screw our humanitarian policy. After all the ends justify the means, right?Mesonak: Your face will justify my ends.

......Sometimes I question humans. And by humans I mean myself. :|Chapter was hilarious as usual. Glad to see everyone's regrouped and are now back at the house. Have been looking forward to that happening for a while.Good work yo.-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

How do you get a clipboard soaking wet? Things absorb, like, no water!

It's made from 100% recycled sponges.

......Sometimes I question humans. And by humans I mean myself. :|

Since when did you classify yourself as human?Chapter 105: Pridak’s Evil PlanAt the house, upstairs...MT: Here they are. (opens the closet)Stormer 4.0: AHHHH!!!Furno 4.0: Begone, villains! We will never crack!Levacius: They’re not exactly what you’d call a joy to keep in a closet.Brenmac: ...I figured. And these are all the Bohrok, huh?JL: Yep.Gahlok: (headbutts Furno)*BONK!*Furno 4.0: Ow! Stop that.JL: ...they’re...um...well...very willing to headbutt people.PB: They look like overgrown chickens.Tahnok: (headbutts PB)*BONK!*PB: Ow! Hey!MT: They also really hate being referred to as...well...certain feathered birds. In fact, if you even say that word around them, they’ll attempt to headbutt you.Mesonak: What word? Chicken?Lehvak: (headbutts Mesonak)*BONK!*Mesonak: ...yep...that was the word.Brenmac: Well...thanks for the present...although it’s gonna take a while to learn to avoid saying that word around them.MT: Oh, it’s not that hard. Just watch. Chicken!Nuhvok: (attemps to headbutt MT)MT: (teleports on top of a chair) Ha ha! Now what?Nuhvok: ...(headbutts the chair leg repeatedly)*WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM*MT: ...what are you...?*WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM*Chair: (tips over)MT: ...oh frick.*CRASH!!!!!!*Nuhvok: (bizarre laughing noises)Brenmac: ...well...suppose we should get started with this interrogation before any more of you decide to try and tempt fate.Stormer 4.0: Regardless of what methods you use, we’ll never talk!Mesonak: Ohhhh....I believe otherwise. :evilgrin:Furno 4.0: ...wait...what’s with that face? I don’t like that face...that face is emitting waves of evil...Mesonak: (turns to Brenmac) May I?Brenmac: Why not. I suppose the rest of you guys have attempted humane methods of interrogation in our absence, so we’ll let Mesonak do his thing. It’ll lessen the chance of the rest of you guys getting headbutted by the Bohrok anyway.MT: ...or having chairs taken out from under them. (stares at the Nuhvok)Nuhvok: (stares back at him)MT: ...Nuhvok: ...MT: ...Brenmac: ...you ok?MT: Shush.Nuhvok: ...MT: ...Nuhvok: ...PB: ...what’s going on-MT: You got a problem, buddy?Nuhvok: Got a big fat one staring at me right now.Levacius: ...wait...they talk?MT: Oh, that’s it. You’re going down.Nuhvok: Come at me bro.MT: (charges at the Nuhvok) YYYYAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH-Nuhvok: (bizarre mechanical screaming) AISDNGAKNDGJANFDSJGNAJFGNA-MT: (tackles the Bohrok and slams it to the ground)*WHAM!!!*Nuhvok: (headbutts MT off of him)MT: (goes flying through the air)Nuhvok: (grabs a piece of rock and chucks it at MT)MT: (dives through the air, slicing the rock with his sword and nearly taking the Nuhvok’s head off)Nuhvok: (turns into a ball and rolls out of the way)MT: ...freaking...where’s MY morph ball upgrade? (fires his grapple beam and rips the Bohrok out of rolly-polly mode)Nuhvok: Heargh!MT: (rips the Nuhvok closer to him and freezes it with an ice missile)Nuhvok: ...MT: (slices the Nuhvok repeatedly with his sword, creating dozens of light daggers in the air)Nuhvok: ...sssaaaadddd ffffaaaacccceeee...MT: (turns around and sends the light daggers flying at Nuhvok) Rest in peace, chicken.Nuhvok: (collapses onto the ground)Levacius: ...Mesonak: ...Brenmac: ...you’re paying me for that.MT: What? He attacked me!Brenmac: You called him a...uh...certain type of feathered bird used commonly at KFC!MT: So? He still attacked me!JL: Y’know, just to be fair, you tackled him first.MT: (hops up on the windowsill and tries to demonstrate him falling) No, he hit me, on the chair, like this...and then I fell over, and-Nuhvok: RARGH!!! (comes out of nowhere and lunges at MT)MT: Augh!!Nuhvok: You’re going down, chunky! (tackles MT through the window)*SMASH!!!*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-*WWWWHHHHAAAAMMMMMM!!!!!!!*Brenmac: ...PB: ...Levacius: ...JL: ...Mesonak: ...sooooo....how ‘bout I get on with this interrogation?Brenmac: That sounds good. While you’re doing that...how about the rest of us go play some video games or something?Sonu: Ooh. Halo!Brenmac: NO. We are not playing Halo and all losing at the same time to you.Sonu: Aw. Nuts.Meanwhile, downstairs...Hydraxon: ...ohhhhh you gotta know when to hold ‘em, gotta know when to fold ‘em, gotta know when to-Tahu: Hey Hydraxon!Hydraxon: Hmm?Tahu: We need you to reopen your jail again.Hydraxon: My what?Tahu: Remember when you ran a jail for the Bionicles who broke the rules around the house? We need to put this guy in it. (holds up Ghirardelli)Hydraxon: ...that jail was a “baby pin,” and we didn’t put rule breakers in there, we put whoever was annoying you in there.Tahu: Yeah, well, annoyance to Tahu, breaking rules, same thing.Hydraxon: Not at all.Tahu: Look. Point is that I need a jail to put this guy in, and I need a jailer to keep watch over him. You’re the only guy I got.Hydraxon: ...Tahu: I’ll even pay you. Please?Hydraxon: Tell you what. I have an idea, and if you build it for me, I’ll watch over all the criminals you want for free.Tahu: For FREE?Hydraxon: For free.Tahu: ...free?Hydraxon: Completely free.Tahu: ...no hidden shipping charges?Hydraxon: Nope.Tahu: ...no gratuity or tips?Hydraxon: Nope.Tahu: ...there’s gotta be at least state tax or something-Hydraxon: I SAID FREE!!!Tahu: ...well...awesome! What is it that you want to build?5 minutes later, by the pool...Tahu: ...you have GOT to be kidding me.Hydraxon: It’ll be awesome. Trust me.Tahu: You want me...to reconstruct “the Pit,” in our pool.Hydraxon: Yep.Tahu: ...do you have ANY idea how much that’ll cost?Hydraxon: Less than the amount I’ll charge you in fees to watch this guy if you don’t build it for me?Tahu: All right all right...I’ll build it...I just gotta figure out a way to get air down there...hmm.Meanwhile, in the downstairs’ bedroom...Avak: Whoa. It’s Pridak. Thought you had gone to live in the wilderness.Pridak: My focus on regaining my freedom was interrupted by a mangy mutt, unfortunately.Avak: Shame.Pridak: For the moment, freedom will have to wait until I can fortify the trash can appropriately.Avak: So what are you in here for? Going to ask me for some protection?Pridak: Well...sort of.Avak: Sort of?Pridak: I’ll be quite honest with you, after that stuffed wolf nearly ate me earlier, I had absolutely no desire to ever encounter any character from MT’s selection of favorite video games again. But now...I think I may have changed my mind. Take a look at these guys. (hands Avak an article)Avak: ...Space Pirates?Pridak: Yeah. I mean, just look at them, and look at me. We both have crazy science facilities. We both have a thirst for science. We both want to take over the world-Avak: -you both frequently get beat up by a girl.Pridak: ...that was twice, and it was because Gali had already been ticked off by Tahu.Avak: Still counts.Pridak: ...whatever. At any rate, take a look at this article, and then back at me, and tell me what the one thing I’m missing from them is.Avak: ...hmm...(looks at the article)...futuristic weaponry?Pridak: Well...yes....but besides that.Avak: ...a giant dragon?Pridak: Besides that too.Avak: ...thousands of deadly space ships?Pridak: METROIDS, you fool! I lack Metroids!Avak: Thank God.Pridak: Thank whoever you want, that is what I need. Avak, I need you and your buddy Nuparu to make me some Metroids.Avak: ...ok, first off, why in the world would I ever give you bio-weapons that nearly lead to the eradication of all intelligent life in the game series it was in, and two, HOW do you expect me to create a creature that magically sucks life energy from its prey by a process so complicated that no one in the series even knows how they do it?Pridak: If you find a way to do it, I’ll stop sending you Farmville requests on Facebook.Avak: ...consider it done.Pridak: Awesome.To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

It's made from 100% recycled sponges.

Oh.

Since when did you classify yourself as human?

That's why he clarified he meant only himself. :P

Tahu: You want me...to reconstruct “the Pit,” in our pool.Hydraxon: Yep.Tahu: ...do you have ANY idea how much that’ll cost?Hydraxon: Less than the amount I’ll charge you in fees to watch this guy if you don’t build it for me?

Well then, that's a good answer.Another good chapter, made even better by making fun of Mesonak at the beginning. Because that's hilarious. :PSo yeah, keep it up and stuff. Kudos. Good job. Awesomeness.I suck at this today.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Several chapters for me to review, so I'll just say what I liked.The fight with me, Sonu, Mesonak, and the Dark Lord vs....gah, I forgot his name already...the creator of Nicro Xenon was pretty epic. I actually feared for my character's (along with Sonu's and Mesonak's) life at one point. Good job there. the scenes with Evil Tahu's new gameshow along with you teleporting the bus fifteen feet in the air before bringing it back down were quite funny. Good to have characers like the Bahrag, my Bohrok army, and Hydaxon making reappearences. Hope they're back to stay. Season Nine is off to a great start, and sign me up for this years AFL. Speaking of fighting tournaments, I still need at least Mesonak to PM me when he has the time.Also, I'll be holding off on updating Almost There until I'm through with my final exams at the end of the week. Think you can postpone the Fighting League for just a bit longer, MT?In unrelated news, I saw Prometheus yesterday. Was quite good, but also scary and gross during some parts. Then again, it's a "prequel" to the Alien movies, so what could I have expected?-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

In fact, I actually wanna challenge Sonu.
IT'S ON.Assuming you survive the zombies.I mean of course you can play him.Also yes I'll delay the AFL tournament. Which gives me time to implement this new story arc...Chapter 106: Apocalypse, Part 1Outside the house...MT: ow...Nuhvok: That’s what you get for calling me a chicken!MT: Get off me, you fat turkey. (kicks Nuhvok in the head) Nuhvok: Turkey?! That’s even worse than chicken! I don’t even look like a...aw...forget it. I’m just gonna take you down myself. (rears back and gets ready to slam his head into MT)MT: (teleports out of the way)Nuhvok: (slams his head into the ground) *WHAM!!!*MT: (appears behind Nuhvok) Pfft. Too easy. (rears back, ready to slice Nuhvok in half)Metroid: (comes up from behind and grabs on to MT’s head)MT: AAAUUUGGGHHH!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD-Avak: Well. Looks like the Metroid prototype worked out pretty well.Pridak: Indeed. How did you manage to do it?Nuparu Inika: ...Avak: ...Pridak: ...what?Nuparu Inika: Well...we sorta had to go through a process of thievery to acquire it...Inside...Toa Ignika: Ok, who took my mask of life and my plastic Metroid models? I’m seriously, give them back right now. Especially the mask, cause I’m gonna dissolve into nothingness if I don’t start wearing it soon...Back outside...Pridak: That’s brilliant!Avak: It was the only way we could think to get it to work.MT: RARGH!!! (rips the Metroid off his head and begins slamming it into the ground)Nuparu: Mhm. Only issue so far is the Metroid we brought to life originally was a little too big to fit snugly on Bionicle’s heads, so they can get ripped off with enough effort.Pridak: ...hmm. Oh well. I suppose it’s an issue we can work around. Are we cloning them currently?MT: (begins beating Nuparu with the Metroid) *BONK!!* *BONK!* *BONK!*Pridak: ...hey! Stop using my bioweapons as melee tools! They’re expensive!Nuparu: Oh, don’t worry about a lack of Metroids. We’ve begun cloninig them in the bedroom...the results are fairly promising.Avak: They clone incredibly quickly with suprising efficiency.Pridak: ...so...we have a lot of Metroids sitting around in a room.Avak: ...well...yes.Pridak: ...in a room that anyone could open...Avak: ...Pridak: And release all of them from.Avak: ...Nuparu: ...Pridak: ...Avak: ...well, there is a warning sign on the door.Nuparu: Yeah.Pridak: Oh, good. Well, still, we should probably go check on them just to make sure some moron hasn’t decided to ignore the sign...In front of the bedroom door...Tuma: ...hmmm...Skrall #43: What is it, sir?Tuma: There’s an obvious warning sign on this door to keep out...Skrall #43: ...“Danger: Deadly bioweapons inside. Keep out.”Tuma: ...Skrall #43: I dunno. Sounds...well...dangerous.Skrall #24: BUT, on the other hand...it could be something spectacular behind the door that someone’s just trying to keep us away from. Skrall #43: ...Skrall #24: It’s at least worth checking out. I mean, there’s a hundred or so of us here, so there’d have to be something REALLY powerful to take out all of us, right?Tuma: Fair enough. Let’s check it out. Skrall #43: Hang on, let’s at least-Tuma: Silence! I have made my decision! We shall go forw-(opens the door)Metroid: (glomps Tuma’s head)Tuma: ...Skrall #43: ...Skrall #29: ...Tuma: (points to Skrall #29) You’re fired. (dies)Skrall #29: ...Skrall #43: ...Skrall #29: ...man...well...I guess since he technically didn’t get to hand me a pink slip before he died, I’m not really fire-Metroids: (swarm out from the bedroom and begin attacking the Skrall army)Skrall #29: AUGH!!! (gets a Metroid on the head) GET IT OFF!!! FRICK!!! I HATE MY OWN IDEAS!!!Meanwhile, back outside...MT: (hurls the Metroid into the wall) Metroid: Rargh! MT: Good Lord! Die already! (launches an ice missile)Metroid: (freezes solid)MT: ...oh. Yeah. Of course. How did I forget that? (walks over and smashes it into a thousand pieces)Nuhvok: (grabs MT from behind)MT: Augh! (flips over Nuhvok and rears back with his sword)Voice: Plaaasssstttiiicccc....brrraaaaiiiinnnnssss....MT: ...Nuhvok: ...(turns around and notices the Piraka stumbling towards them, zombified)Zaktan: ...bbbrraaaaaiiinnnssss....(walks up to MT and begins sniffing his head)MT: ...Zaktan: ...no brains here....MT: Hey!Zaktan: ....let’s try this guyy...Hakann: (stumbles towards Nuhvok)Nuhvok: Uh...I vote no on that one. (tunnels into the ground and disappears)Vezok: ...fine....get....smaller brains....(begins stumbling towards MT, along with the other Piraka)MT: ...ok...zombie Piraka...no biggy...just gotta remember how I killed these in Minecraft again.To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Ono Tuma died. (Three seconds of silence)And zombified Piraka=really funny. The fact that we now have to deal with these along with the new Metroids that are currently being cloned does make for an apocalyptic situation for us. (Thought we'd have to wait 'til December 21st for one of those. By the way, are you still selling 2012 insurance?) Oh well, at least there's never a dull day around here. Good one, MT. Good one.-Zehvor Brenmac :) Edit: I'm an "Exo-Armored Toa" now! Could this used as an idea?

Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

Perfect time to make my way back into this thing! Although I must say, it is impressive how Skrall #24 vanished and convinced Skrall #29 to take the blame for him.-ibrow
You don't understand how often this happens in Aftermath 2.Other than that, good chappy. Metroids?I wonder if Prometheans can make their way into that.....

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Chapter 105 was hilarious; Nuhvok was.... interesting, to say the least. The Piraka were also lol-worthy as has become commonplace. Also Metroids :oChapter 106's title caught my interest immediately, and upon reading it, very interesting premise indeed for a min-arc. Introducing Metroids is a great idea; and Zombie Piraka? What the heck.Oh, also, Tuma and the Skrall were hilarious.Great couple of chapters and such.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Perfect time to make my way back into this thing! Although I must say, it is impressive how Skrall #24 vanished and convinced Skrall #29 to take the blame for him.
Skrall 24/29 was so good, he was assigned TWO numbers. :P
And zombified Piraka=really funny. The fact that we now have to deal with these along with the new Metroids that are currently being cloned does make for an apocalyptic situation for us. (Thought we'd have to wait 'til December 21st for one of those. By the way, are you still selling 2012 insurance?) Oh well, at least there's never a dull day around here.
This mini arc is going to be a bit more...shall we say...morbid than previous ones. A whole lotta people are gonna die, probably including some Zehvor.Though I seriously doubt anyone will stay dead for long. Evil Tahu's too lazy to watch over lots of people.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Have me and several other Zehvor along with Pridak, Xplode, and... hmm... Brutaka, and maybe a few Matoran holding the fort on the roof for the finale. That would be wicked.
STOP SPOILING THE ENDING RAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH-In all actuality, that was pretty close to the ending, give or take a few characters here and there.Now I gotta figure out something else.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Have me and several other Zehvor along with Pridak, Xplode, and... hmm... Brutaka, and maybe a few Matoran holding the fort on the roof for the finale. That would be wicked.
STOP SPOILING THE ENDING RAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH-In all actuality, that was pretty close to the ending, give or take a few characters here and there.Now I gotta figure out something else.-MT
What. No. .__. -ibrow

Rolling around the zombies trying to find a secret hideout up high in mountains where the zombie virus could not survive.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Chapter 106: Apocalypse, Part 2Pridak: (dashes through the front door)Avak: Slow down! Sheesh! I’m an engineer, not a track star!Pridak: We’ve gotta make sure that my Metroids are safe! (sprints down the hallway) I can’t wait up for people who-(runs into a Skrall)*SMACK!*Pridak: ...oww...Skrall #33: ...Pridak: ...dang...watch where you’re standing, ok?Skrall #33: Brrrraaaaaiiiinnnsssss....Pridak: Yes, I know, you lack brains. Now get outta my way before I-Skrall #33: BRAINS! (leaps onto Pridak and begins trying to bite him)Pridak: ...what the....get off me! What in the WORLD are you doing?Skrall #33: BRRRAAAAIIINNNNSSSSSS....Avak and Nuparu: (catch up)Pridak: Hey! A little help here?Avak: What in the world...Nuparu: (rushes over to Pridak and begins trying to rip the Skrall off Pridak)Skrall #33: (bites Nuparu)Nuparu: Ow! What’s wrong with you, you moron?Skrall #33: BRAINS!!!Nuparu: ...what?Pridak: He’s crazy! Just get him off!Nuparu: (pulls out his sword) ...man...this is gonna tick Tuma off...but we can’t have muggings in the hallway. (slices Skrall #33 in half)Pridak: ...ow...sheesh. Thanks.Nuparu: No problem. (helps Pridak up) What WAS that?Avak: It looked like a zombie. At least...it smelled like one...although Skrall smell sorta like rotting flesh all the time anyways.Pridak: ...well, whatever...let’s go check on those Metroids.Avak: ...uh...we may have a problem there...(points to the army of zombified Skrall in the hallway)Pridak: ...what the...where did all these zombies come from?!Avak: I have no idea...we gotta get this area quarantined as quickly as possible, though. Nuparu, since you’re a Toa of Earth, you’re inherently strong and all, right?Nuparu: ...I guess.Avak: Go get some of those wood planks lying by the front door. Me and Pridak will get the roll of duct tape, and we’ll fence these zombies in.Nuparu: Ok.Avak: Sweet. C’mon, Pridak. (heads towards the living room with Pridak)Nuparu: ....man...all of a sudden I feel really weird.Meanwhile, in the living room...Sonu: Since when did you get so good at Halo?JL: I had time to practice while you were dead.Sonu: ...fair enough.Levacius: Meh. I’m getting pretty sick of Halo. Who wants to watch me play some Dragon Age?Kpik: No one.Levacius: ...well, fine then. Be mean like that. We’ll find out who’s laughing after Halo 4 flops.Sonu: Shush, you. Halo 4 will be amazing.Levacius: Yeah, about as amazing as Nintendo’s first party line up of Wii U games.JL: ...Levacius: Too harsh?Sonu: WAY too harsh-*BAM!!* *BAM!!* *BAM!!*PB: ...what in the world? (looks at the window and notices 5 Piraka trying to break in)Zaktan: BBBRRRAAAAIIINNNNSSSSS...Thok: Ttttaaassssttttyyyyy...Vezok: Eeeatttt....fresh.....mmmm....PB: ...JL: Oh, look. The Piraka are doing their best zombie impression. How funny.TA: (passes by the window outside) Ha! That’s the worst zombie impression ever. What a bunch of losers.Zaktan: BRAAAIINNNNSSSS...(leaps off the window and jumps on TA)TA: Ow! Hey! Get off! What are you-(whirls a gun around and fires point blank at Zaktan)*BAM!!!*Zaktan: (gets blown to pieces)Vezok: (leaps on TA and begins biting ferociously)TA: Augh! Get off, you-Hakann: (leaps on as well and drags TA to the ground)TA: AAAHHHHH!!!!! (gets mobbed by the rest of the zombie Piraka)JL: ...Levacius: ...PB: ...maybe we should go check on that.Levacius: I personally vote for boarding the windows.Brenmac: ...actually...forget boarding the windows...I have a better idea. Come on guys.Kpik: Where are we going?Brenmac: We gotta get back to my Bohrok hive as quickly as possible.Meanwhile, upstairs...Mesonak: So...where were you exactly on the night when the other Zehvor were attacked at Legoland?Stormer 4.0: ...um...at Legoland?Mesonak: So you ADMIT to it!Furno 4.0: What? Admit to what?Stormer 4.0: Of COURSE I admit to attacking your stupid friends! That’s what I’m here for!Mesonak: WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR?!?Stormer 4.0: I’LL NEVER TELL!!Mesonak: WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR?!?Furno 4.0: WHAT’S GOING ON?!?Stormer 4.0: YOUR MOTHER!!Mesonak: I DON’T HAVE A MOTHER!!Stormer 4.0: THAT’S WHAT YOUR FATHER WANTED YOU TO THINK!!Mesonak: I DON’T HAVE A FATHER EITHER!!Furno 4.0: WHY ARE WE ALL SCREAMING?!Stormer 4.0: THAT’S WHAT YOUR BROTHER WANTED YOU TO THINK!!!Mesonak: MY BROTHER’S DEAD!!Furno 4.0: ...Stormer 4.0: ...ooh. Ouch. Sorry. Didn’t mean that.Mesonak: Perfectly understandable. You didn’t know.Stormer 4.0: ...Furno 4.0: ...Mesonak: ...well...back to screaming at each other?Nuhvok: Mesonak!Mesonak: WHAT?!?!Nuhvok: Is Brenmac around?Mesonak: Nope. Why?Nuhvok: Cause there was an army of zombies outside.Mesonak: ...zombies?Nuhvok: (nods) I saw them attacking that Toa that I got into a fight with earlier.Mesonak: ...MT?Nuhvok: I tunneled into the ground and got away, but they bit him before he could get away from them.Mesonak: MT...has been bitten...by zombies...Stormer 4.0: Meh...karma has gotten him back for wrecking that bus like he did.Mesonak: (turns to Stormer) MY BROTHER DIED IN A BUS WRECK YOU TERRIBLE PERSON!!!Stormer 4.0: AAAHHH!!! I’M SORRY!!! I DIDN’T MEAN TO BRING THAT UP-Mesonak: YOU JUST REMINDED ME OF HIM DYING AGAIN!!! YOU TERRIBLE PERSON!!!Stormer 4.0: I’M SORRY!! HOW CAN YOU EVER FORGIVE ME?!Mesonak: TELL ME WHO YOU’RE WORKING FOR!!Stormer 4.0: THE EUROPEAN HERO FACTORY UNION OF HEROES!!Mesonak: YAY!! I DID IT!! I GOT HIM TO TELL ME!! Now...(pulls a cart out from under the bed with a shotgun and a vaccine in it)Nuhvok: ...what is that?Mesonak: My zombie apocalypse survival kit. I told everyone it’d be useful sometime, but they didn’t believe me! (heads for the window)Nuhvok: ...where are you going?Mesonak: To save MT! (leaps out)Nuhvok: ...dang. I wouldn’t have told him he was bitten if I knew he was gonna go save him.To be continued...-MT

Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Nuparu:...man...all of a sudden I feel really weird.
It's just your hormones, Nuparu.The Piraka were funny in this chapter once more, along the conversation between Stormer 4.0 and Mesonak. I also liked it when TA got attacked by the Piraka-zombies. And I have a plan involving my Bohrok Hive while Mesonak has a plan involving a shotgun and a so-called "vaccine" that's probably filled with water, orange juice, chicken broth, and tomato sauce. Just like the protagonist in every zombie movie. And ono you've been bitten by the zombies. Looks like I'm gonna have to shoot you in the head. Sorry pal.Still, if Mesonak goes out there and ends up being ripped apart by the zombies, I want him to scream "Choke on 'emmm! Choke on 'emmmmmmm!" while being torn in half. That would make him even more epic than he already is. All in all, a good Part 2.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

I definitely liked the part where TA got attacked by Piraka zombies.:PYep, read those two chapters. Double dose of humor. Almost died of it. But the doctor prescribed it. Then again, his name was Doctor Malpractice.Nah. Couldn't possibly be bad.Mesonak saving everybody? That's just asking for trouble, man.All of those poor Skrall. And all of those Metroids. And all of those Zombies. And it's all linked.Mesonak is responsible somehow.ANYWAYS, that was a great two comedy chapters. Want to see something almost as funny (and scary)? Some girl did a fan video to a bieber (because I shan't address it as a proper noun, nor with a first name) song. Keeps her eyes wide open for like 2 minutes. Totally creepy. Look it up. Called JB Fanvideo. Terrifying stuff.Could make Pridak scared.But so could kittens with laser pointers.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

HOW DARE YOU NOT HAVE FAITH IN MESONAK.HE IS THE GLORIOUS SAVIOR.And we're all screwed.Chapter 107: Apocalypse, Part 3Outside the house...MT: Freaking zombies...gah...I gotta find something to wash this off with-TA: (stumbles towards MT) Bbbbrrraaaiiinnnssss....MT: Oh, not you too...(pulls out his sword, trying to shield his injured arm)TA: (pulls out a rocket launcher) Mmmm....brrrraaaiinnnsss....coffee brains tasty....MT: Oh Good Lord. Give me a break. (prepares for the ensuing fight)Frisbee: (comes out of nowhere and slams into the ground, creating an inferno)TA: ...mmm....firey brains...(walks into the fire and gets incinerated)MT: ...Taesh: (walks up to the Zehvor leader) ...that’s a pretty nasty cut you’ve got there.MT: ...what in the world are YOU doing here?Taesh: I found my way through a couple of computer databases on Delarax and obtained knowledge on where you were living. Figured I’d stop by and say hi like only I know how.MT: ...Taesh: Probably for the better, too. You looked like you were about to be zombie food.MT: Yeah, thanks.Taesh: Hmm. That’s not a very grateful tone.MT: Why are you really here? You wouldn’t come all this way just to say hi to me, especially after you were...Taesh: Yeah. I was supposed to be dead. But I’m funny like that, you know?MT: Mmm.Taesh: I react very adversly to death. So I decided against it. Anyways, the reason I am here happens to do with an ultimate power I seek.MT: ...Taesh: According to my records, several of your...friends...hold keys I need.MT: Why do you “need” these keys?Taesh: You’ve gotten slow if you don’t know the answer to that. Wherever there is an ultimate power, there are others seeking to use that power for evil. I must make sure it does not fall into the wrong hands.MT: So leave the keys here with us.Taesh: Apologies, fox from the cosmos, I am unable to allow you to do that. My employers wish for the power to be under their control.MT: And how do you know they won’t use the power for evil?Taesh: Simple. I’m self employed. (pulls out a pair of daggers) Now hand these power orbs over, or else this will have to get messy. And you are in no condition to fight. (points at the zombie bite)MT: Zombie bite or not, I can still beat you as easily as I did 12,000 years ago.Taesh: Ha ha. Very well then. I could use some excitement. The only other combatants I’ve fought here don’t seem to put up much of a-*PUNCH*Taesh: (goes flying into a tree)*WHAM!!!!*Taesh: ...MT: You talk too much.Taesh: Oh, yes, I forgot. Not a sentimental bone in your body. Very well then!Meanwhile, in the hallway...Pridak: ...where in the world is Nuparu?Avak: No clue. Not like him to be this late.Skrall #79: ...brrraaaainnnsss....(begins stumbling towards Pridak and Avak)Avak: ...uhhhh....I don’t like the looks of that.Pridak: Quick. We’ll have to make a makeshift gate with the duct tape. (begins taping across the hallway with it, making a barrier)Avak: ...dude...there’s no way this is gonna hold.Pridak: It’ll have to until Nuparu gets here.Avak: ...meh...I still wanna know where all these zombies are coming from in the first place...Pridak: Yeah...doesn’t seem like there was anything that happened recently that could have caused it. I mean, it’s not like anyone experimented with bringing things to life using tools that can animate dead or inanimate objects.Avak: ...Pridak: And, even if they did, it’s not like there was a long clonining process that could have somehow screwed up what was injected by the animating tools.Avak: ...Pridak: And even if that HAD happened, the probability of it being a creature that would actually attack someone is even LOWER. I mean, there aren’t exactly people demanding bioweapons here, right?Avak: ...Pridak: What?Avak: Oh, nothing, nothing at all. Just...Pridak: ...what are you not telling me?Avak: Have you ever had a moment where you feel incredibly guilty about something?Pridak: ...no. Clearly, I’m perfect in every way.Avak: Then you probably won’t understand what I’m feeling right now.Meanwhile, upstairs...Brenmac: (rushes in)Tahu: Oh, THERE you are. I’ve been looking everywhere for you!JL: Tahu, there’s some issue with zombies. There’s zombiefied Skrall running around the house, zombiefied Piraka just ate TA, zombiefied-Tahu: Shush, none of that matters now. What matters is that I have found Ghirardelli. (holds up Ghirardelli)Sonu: What?! That crackhead didn’t stay dead?Tahu: I need you to imprison him with the Hero Factory sets.Stormer 4.0: Aw! But he smells!Tahu: So do you. You can smell-ily coexist.Stormer 4.0: ...Brenmac: All right. Tie him up over there. (points to a shoe rack)Tahu: ...somehow...this doesn’t look like a suitable prison for a mass murdering villain...but whatever. (drags Ghirardelli over to the shoe rack)Kpik: ...where’s Mesonak? I thought he was supposed to be torturing these guys...Brenmac: Doesn’t matter. What matters...is THIS! (pushes aside some stuff from the back of the closet to reveal several Exo-Toa suits, redesigned for Zehvor usage)Pohatu: Aw, sweet! I don’t have to be flipped upside down to use it this time!Onua: And I don’t have to have my head taken off!Brenmac: Shush. These aren’t for you.Pohatu: Aw, man.JL: ...these are for us?Brenmac: Yep. We’ll use them to combat the zombies with no fear of being bit and turning into zombies ourselves.PB: Sweet.Kpik: Always wanted an Avatar suit.Brenmac: Now...let’s get in these things and move out! We’ve got some zombies to kill!5 minutes later...Levacius: ...so....wait....how do we move forward again?PB: I can’t feel my legs!JL: Where’s the freaking ignition button?Brenmac: *sigh*Meanwhile, outside...MT: (lunges at Taesh with his sword)Taesh: (dodges gracefully and knocks MT into the ground)*WHAM!!*Taesh: (grabs MT’s leg and hurls him into the air)MT: AAaaaaahhh-Taesh: (leaps into the air and nails a flying kick, sending MT flying into a tree)*CRASH!!!!!*Taesh: ...pfft. You know nothing about fighting. (walks towards MT, daggers outstretched) Now, tell me where the power orbs are, or I’ll-*BAM!!!*Taesh: (gets hit in the mask by a bullet and goes flying across the yard)*CRASH!!!*Taesh: ...(gets up as his mask splinters into pieces)...you...broke my mask.Mesonak: ...Taesh: ...how...dare you?Mesonak: (walks towards him, cocking a shotgun) ...back away from the Toa, cowboy ninja dude.Taesh: And who might you be? (pulls out another maks and puts it on his face)Mesonak: (slams his vaccine into MT’s arm)MT: OW!!Mesonak: They call me...(sunglasses)...Dr. Mesonak.Taesh: (pulls out a frisbee)Mesonak: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-(begins firing his shotgun randomly)Taesh: (ducks behind a tree and flips a stainless steel frisbee at Mesonak)Mesonak: (gets hit in the chest and flies backwards) *WHAM!!!*Taesh: ...pfft. You fight with primitive toys-Mesonak: Rocket launcher!Taesh: O_o*BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!*Taesh: (goes flying backwards and crashes into a clothesline)*CRASH!!!*Mesonak: :biggrin:Taesh: ...hmph. Do not think that I am that easily defeate-Mesonak: Bazooka.Taesh: o_O*BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!*Taesh: (goes flying backwards and crashes into a zombie Piraka)Vezok: Blargh!*CRASH!!!*Taesh: ...(kicks Vezok off of him and stands up) Your fancy toys will not-Mesonak: Grenade launcher.Taesh: WHERE DO YOU GET ALL OF THESE-*BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!*Taesh: (goes flying backwards and crashes into a swingset)*CRASH!!!*Mesonak: ...Taesh: (picks himself up) ...do not think that this is over by any extention of the word-Mesonak: (charges at Taesh with a shovel) LLLLEEEEEYYYYRRROOOYYYY-*BONK!!*Taesh: :dazed:Mesonak: (begins furiously digging a hole around Taesh and covering him up with dirt) JJEEEENNNNNNKKKKIIINNNNSSSSSS!Taesh: ...wha....what the?Mesonak: AIRSTRIKE, SUCKAH!!! (presses a button on a walkie talkie and hops up on one of the swings)Taesh: ...what? (notices that he’s buried neck deep in a hole) ...how did you even dig this fast?RC Helicopter: (flies over the area)iBrow: BOMBS AWAY! (presses a button)Bomb: (falls out of the copter)Taesh: ...you have got to be kidding me-*BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!*Mesonak: ...well...that went better than expected.iBrow: (lands the helicopter) Indeed. Where did you find this again?Mesonak: I stole it.iBrow: ...oh...well...cool then. I guess it’s ok if you use it for-Fire Lord: ...brrraaiiinnnsss...Mesonak: (whirls around) ...oh frick.iBrow: ...this doesn’t look good.Hero Factory Sets: Brrraaiiinnnssss...Mesonak: Well...time to kill some zombies!-MT

Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Taesh: Oh, yes, I forgot. Not a sentimental bone in your body. Very well then!
It got broken when fighting Nightmare like 150 chapters ago.
Levacius: ...so....wait....how do we move forward again?
That's how I felt today playing Deadspace, only not about moving forward, but about aiming a big gun at asteroids.Now I'm feeling sorry for Taresh. Nobody is supposed to be packing that many projectile explosives. Nobody. :PAnyways, another good chapter. I was grinning, so it must not be bad.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Now I'm feeling sorry for Taresh. Nobody is supposed to be packing that many projectile explosives. Nobody.
Actually, I seem to recall a Matoran not that long ago who had-Oh, yeah. Right. Him.Chapter 108: Apocalypse, Part 4In the yard...Mesonak: ...this went from bad to worse very quickly.iBrow: Why was it that bad in the first place? I found it quite awesome...flying helicopters...blowing people up...Mesonak: ...and you call me deranged.iBrow: Pfft. Anyone who doesn’t think that’s awesome is the one who’s-Fire Lord: (lunges at iBrow)iBrow: (shoves Fire Lord away) Get back, you freak! I don’t do snacks.Furno 2.0: (begins moving in)Mesonak: ...(pulls out a snickers bar)iBrow: ...uh...don’t think that’s gonna hel-Mesonak: (extends the glowing green blade from it)iBrow: ...where did you find a snickers bar sword?Mesonak: Flea market. (slices Furno into pieces)iBrow: ...dang...I need to check out those sometime-*BAM!!*Nex 2.0: (goes flying across the yard)Mesonak: ?Exo Toa: (fires a giant missile and blows up Witch Doctor)Witch Doctor: Blargh! iBrow: ...oh, gee. I’ve been saved by Lev. How swell.Mesonak: We totally had this!Levacius: No you didn’t. (grabs several Hero Factory sets with his Exo Toa suit and rips them in half)JL: You were surrounded. (begins stomping on the surviving zombies)Mesonak: ...meh. We would’ve survived somehow.Levacius: You would’ve gotten sent to the Core and found some stupid way back to being alive again.Mesonak: Exactly. We would’ve made it.iBrow: ...meh...at any rate...where are the others?JL: Taking care of a bunch of zombie Piraka by the front door.iBrow: Lovely. How many of these zombies are there?Levacius: Well, for the moment, all we know is that the Skrall have all been infected, and we’ve had to quarantine the hallway off because of that. The Piraka are zombies too, as well as most of the Hero Factory sets that you just met.iBrow: ...most of the Hero Factory sets?Levacius: A couple managed to escape to the upstairs. Breez, Nex, and Evo 2.0 I believe. iBrow: ...well...good I guess.JL: Why do you sound disappointed?iBrow: Hmm? Oh, I was just hoping for someone else to make it too...Levacius: Speaking of which, what were you guys doing out here anyway?iBrow: I was helping Mesonak beat up some Toa.Mesonak: MT gotten bit by a zombie, so I went out to help him, and I found him in a fight with some crazy Toa, so we...iBrow: ...Mesonak: Ofrick. I totally forgot about MT.JL: Is HE a zombie too?Mesonak: No! (runs off towards the spot where MT was) I got him with my anti zombie virus vaccine!iBrow: Mesonak! Wait! Don’t go running off while there are...ah, screw it. (chases after Mesonak)Levacius: ...ooh.JL: What?Levacius: ...well....I just now remembered that the zombie survival kit I bought him for his birthday didn’t actually have an anti zombie vaccine...it was fruit juice.JL: ...Levacius: ...I feel like a terrible person now.Meanwhile, outside...Pridak: (rushes out) Nuparu! Where are you! We need that wood for the gate!Avak: The duct tape is not going to hold much longer against all these Skrull zombies!Pridak: We seriously need-Rocket: (flies past Pridak’s head and nails Rediak in the face)Reidak: BRA-*BOOM!*Pridak: What the-?Brenmac: Get out of the way! (grabs Vezok and flings him away)Pridak: ...Avak: What is going ON?!PB: Zombie extermination! Now get back insid-(gets tackled by Thok) Augh!Kpik: I’m coming to help! (sprints towards PB)Pridak: ...man...this place is a disaster. What in the world happened to Nupar-*CHOMP!*Pridak: ...(turns around)Nuparu Inika: BBbbrrraaaaiiinnnnssss....Avak: OW! My arm! I’ve been bit! Aaaaaaahhhhh! !!!!Pridak: Ofrick. He’s a zombie too.Nuparu: Mmmmm....tasty....(begins moving towards Pridak)...Pridak: ....uh...nice...doggy...go eat Avak...he’s really tasty...I’m sure he’ll-Nuparu: BRAINS!! (charges at Pridak)Pridak: AAAHHH!!! SAVE ME-*BAM!!!*Nuparu: (explodes)Pridak: ...Avak: ...Xplode: (reloads his lava sphere launcher) Pridak: ...ohai.Xplode: You looked like you could use some help.Pridak: ...no...I don’t...I mean...I didn’t...Xplode: Mhm. Pridak: ...I...um...totally had this under control.Xplode: Right. Well, I guess if you have this all under control, I can just leave you here with all these zombies and go about-Pridak: No, wait...it’d be better if you stayed...for...um...company. It gets boring around here.Xplode: ...almost being devoured by zombies is boring?Pridak: ...I wasn’t almost devoured...I was just lulling him into a false sense of security.Xplode: Well, in that case, you can probably-Avak: Hey, um, don’t mean to interrupt or anything, but my arm’s bleeding, and I’m gonna turn into a zombie if someone doesn’t fix this.Xplode: ...right. Come on upstairs. I’ve got some stuff for that.Pridak: Upstairs?Xplode: Yeah. We’re about to quarantine the entire downstairs. Too many zombies. We’ve managed to install a gate at the top of the stairs that keeps zombies out.Avak: ...but....without downstairs...there is no TV...and without TV...there is no My Little Pony!Xplode: Don’t get your mane all ruffled up, brony. We moved the TV.Pridak: ...yuck. That is all.Meanwhile, upstairs...Ghirardelli: (wakes up) *Yyyyaaawwwwnnnn*-Stormer 4.0: Hey.Ghirardelli: (notices Stormer)...who the heck are you?Stormer 4.0: I’m-Ghirardelli: (looks around) Where the heck am I?Stormer 4.0: You’re in-Ghirardelli: (realizes he’s chained to a wall) Who the heck chained me to a-Stormer 4.0: Tahu-Ghirardelli: I HATE DYING!!Stormer 4.0: SHUT UP AND LET ME FINISH A SENTENCE FOR ONCE!!!Ghirardelli: ...Stormer 4.0: Thank you. Now, can you-Ghirardelli: I WANNA BE DEAD AGAIN!Stormer 4.0: (facepalm)-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

@Part 2 and everyone's comments in relation to it: That's right, I am the savior, and that automatically makes me better than all of you. Have a little faith; my service record clearly shows that your fears are unfounded. Oh yeah and great chapter. Poor TA.@Part 3: Wow. I actually did it. [insert witty remark here]. Little bit of overkill, but whatever works. I especially enjoyed the shovel. Nice touch. @Part 4: Excellent chapter; I found the part at the end with Ghirardelli and Stormer 4.0 to be hilarious, And wow just wow, Levacius. You've doomed us all with your lies and slander.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Sorry I haven't been on too much. Anyway...I hate Snickers, but now I'm tempted to eat one, you know, see if a green blade pops out of it. Also, I like the part with Ghirardelli and Stormer 4.0. It reminds me of my own comedy (Kazi gets interrupted all the time).Can't wait for the nex chappy.~TN:TS~

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

I hate Snickers, but now I'm tempted to eat one, you know, see if a green blade pops out of it. Also, I like the part with Ghirardelli and Stormer 4.0. It reminds me of my own comedy (Kazi gets interrupted all the time).
I hear they're making limited edition lightsaber snickers.
@Part 3: Wow. I actually did it. [insert witty remark here]. Little bit of overkill, but whatever works. I especially enjoyed the shovel. Nice touch.
What? Shovels aren't overkill. They're just plain awesome.Chapter 109: Apocalypse, Part 5In the Core...Evil Tahu: Zzzz...Matoran: (walks into Evil Tahu’s room) Evil Tahu?Evil Tahu: ZZ-what? Hmm?Matoran: We have...a...um...a lot of people here.Evil Tahu: Aw, man. Who decided to die at THIS hour?Matoran: I don’t know, but you should sentence them to eternal suffering for interrupting your beauty sleep.Evil Tahu: Duly noted. I’ll be over there in a couple minutes.Matoran: Oh, and there’s been a slight problem.Evil Tahu: What?Matoran: The...um...recent arrivals...well...you know your platform pop trivia game...the one where they have to answer the question right or you get sent to watching Richard Simmons for eter-Evil Tahu: I KNOW what game you’re referring to.Matoran: Yeah, well, they broke it.Evil Tahu: ...what?Matoran: Yeah.Evil Tahu: ...how do you break a bunch of floating platforms suspended above a bottomless pit?Matoran: Well, one of them managed to reach the ledge where all the platform controls are, and he tossed a rope to his friends, and then they had a dance off on the controls.Evil Tahu: ...a dance off?Matoran: Yes.Evil Tahu: *sigh* Very well. I’ll go take care of these morons. Man, I wonder who in the world would have the never to mess up my stuff like that.5 minutes later...Evil Tahu: Of course.Zaktan: Oh hey there! We haven’t met in a while.Meanwhile, upstairs...Xplode: (shuts a poorly made gate, blocking the downstairs from the upstairs)Pridak: Where did you manage to get a gate this big?Xplode: It’s actually a baby-proof gate designed to keep human infants out of potentially dangerous areas, such as a kitchen, a pool, or a room with a TV showing MTV. We found it dumped outside, and so we brought it up here. Turns out it works just as well on zombies as it does ba-Avak: Hey, uh, I don’t mean to rush anything, but I’M KINDA DYING HERE!!!Xplode: Oh. Right. Well...let’s check what we have for you...hey, Tahu!Tahu: Hmm?Xplode: We found a curse for the zombie virus yet?Tahu: Well, yes, believe it or not, so long as the person bitten hasn’t actually turned into a zombie yet, this should work.Xplode: Oh. Great. (grabs the vaccine from Tahu)Avak: ...this isn’t...gonna hurt...is it?Xplode: It hurts about as bad as you smell.Avak: ...wait...what?Xplode: (jams it into Avak’s arm)Avak: OWWW!!!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!! FRICK!!!!Pridak: ...man...he must smell REALLY bad.iBrow: Aw, get over it, you big baby.Tahu: Oh. Hey iBrow. Hey Meso.Mesonak: Hey.Xplode: Where you been?iBrow: Trying to find MT.Mesonak: We think he got turned into a zombie because Lev replaced my zombie lifesaving vaccine with fruit juice.Tahu: ...um...wait...ok, that doesn’t make any sense.iBrow: What doesn’t?Tahu: We found MT, and he’s right here.MT: Yo dawg.iBrow: ...Mesonak: How did you-?Tahu: He said he had been cured by you, and so we got Doctor Onua over here to examine him and extract a sample of the cure from his blood system, which we could then analyze and mass produce as a way to stop people who get bitten from turning into zombies.Mesonak: ...wait a minute...when did HE become a doctor?Onua: Are you kidding me? Just look at these claws! They were meant to be incision knives!Tahu: Anyways, all that to say that whatever you injected into MT is clearly the way to prevent bitten people from turning into zombies.Mesonak: ...iBrow: ...so that means...the cure to stopping the zombie apocalypse is fruit juice...Tahu: Well, not quite. It doesn’t turn zombies back into regular people, it just makes them very sleepy. (points to Carapar)Carapar: Zzzz....brains....zzz....brains...iBrow: ...that is bizarre.Tahu: At any rate, this fruit juice is excellent news! We only have to find a way to obtain lots of it, because cloning samples takes forever.MT: Especially when someone keeps breaking all the vials that we clone!Onua: I’m sorry! These hands are very unwieldy! And I have no opposable thumbs, either.Mesonak: ...there was a giant bottle of fruit juice that Tahu Nuva bought the other day...but he stuck it in the fridge downstairs.iBrow: You can’t possibly be suggesting that we go BACK downstairs.Tahu: That’s ridiculous. The place is crawling with zombies.MT: ...Mesonak: ...iBrow: We’re doing it anyway, aren’t we?MT: Yep.iBrow: Gah I want a Zehvor recall as soon as possible. Mesonak: On the bright side, I get to try out these zombie trip mines! (holds up a trip mine)iBrow: ...where did you get a trip mine specifically designed for zombies?Mesonak: Black market.iBrow: ...how in the world do you know anyone in the black-Mesonak: Oh, you would not believe how many people I know in the black market.iBrow: Like who? Who do you know?Meanwhile, sitting in front of the house...Vezon: Bombs for sale! Come get your bombs! Guaranteed to take down any sort of small living complex or apartment! All hand made! Free flash grenade thrown in with each purchase of 20,000 or more! Get your bombs!Fenrakk: ...*whimper*Vezon: Oh, don’t worry Fenrakk. I’m sure it’s just a slow business day...just like...every single other one before it.In the pool, sailing on a plastic boat...Takadox: Well...it would appear that we are safe for the moment.Ehlek: Especially since zombies can’t swim.Skrall #79: (falls into the pool) Ga bla bla bla blurgh. Hydraxon: Hey guys! Over here!Ehlek: ?Takadox: Oh, you.Hydraxon: Yeah, me! Mind giving me a little help?Ehlek: You tried to imprison us in the Bionicle storyline!Hydraxon: What? Oh, come on. Get over that. That was a poorly written hunk of a garbage anyway.Takadox: ...Hydraxon: None of that should affect the relationship between us! We can all be friends!Ehlek: ...well...I guess.Hydraxon: And if you come over here I can lure you into my new prison that Tahu made for me.Takadox: What?Hydraxon: Nothing.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

iBrow & Mesonak, off on another whirlwind adventure!^Tagline for new Season totally^This newest chapter was just as awesome as the rest have been. I must ask, though- will this zombie apocalypse be the main event of this new season? Because if so, that would be pretty frickin' sweet, even if it means a shorter season.-ibrow

Nice chapter dude! Nice that the house and the surrounding areas have been changed into a zombie battle-land.
Glad that you enjoyed the renovations.
:P
This newest chapter was just as awesome as the rest have been. I must ask, though- will this zombie apocalypse be the main event of this new season? Because if so, that would be pretty frickin' sweet, even if it means a shorter season.
The new season won't so much have a main event as it will be sort of a random getting back to original TBTTRAH style where the Bionicles just mess around at the house. The zombie apocalypse will probably take up a good fourth or third of the season, and there'll be other messes they get into(such as starting, or perhaps, restarting, a video game studio).
Chapter 109: Apocalypse, Part 5In the Core...Evil Tahu: Zzzz...Matoran: (walks into Evil Tahu’s room) Evil Tahu?Evil Tahu: ZZ-what? Hmm?Matoran: We have...a...um...a lot of people here.Evil Tahu: Aw, man. Who decided to die at THIS hour?Matoran: I don’t know, but you should sentence them to eternal suffering for interrupting your beauty sleep.Evil Tahu: Duly noted. I’ll be over there in a couple minutes.Matoran: Oh, and there’s been a slight problem.Evil Tahu: What?Matoran: The...um...recent arrivals...well...you know your platform pop trivia game...the one where they have to answer the question right or you get sent to watching Richard Simmons for eter-Evil Tahu: I KNOW what game you’re referring to.Matoran: Yeah, well, they broke it.Evil Tahu: ...what?Matoran: Yeah.Evil Tahu: ...how do you break a bunch of floating platforms suspended above a bottomless pit?Matoran: Well, one of them managed to reach the ledge where all the platform controls are, and he tossed a rope to his friends, and then they had a dance off on the controls.Evil Tahu: ...a dance off?Matoran: Yes.Evil Tahu: *sigh* Very well. I’ll go take care of these morons. Man, I wonder who in the world would have the never to mess up my stuff like that.5 minutes later...Evil Tahu: Of course.Zaktan: Oh hey there! We haven’t met in a while.Meanwhile, upstairs...Xplode: (shuts a poorly made gate, blocking the downstairs from the upstairs)Pridak: Where did you manage to get a gate this big?Xplode: It’s actually a baby-proof gate designed to keep human infants out of potentially dangerous areas, such as a kitchen, a pool, or a room with a TV showing MTV. We found it dumped outside, and so we brought it up here. Turns out it works just as well on zombies as it does ba-Avak: Hey, uh, I don’t mean to rush anything, but I’M KINDA DYING HERE!!!Xplode: Oh. Right. Well...let’s check what we have for you...hey, Tahu!Tahu: Hmm?Xplode: We found a curse for the zombie virus yet?Tahu: Well, yes, believe it or not, so long as the person bitten hasn’t actually turned into a zombie yet, this should work.Xplode: Oh. Great. (grabs the vaccine from Tahu)Avak: ...this isn’t...gonna hurt...is it?Xplode: It hurts about as bad as you smell.Avak: ...wait...what?Xplode: (jams it into Avak’s arm)Avak: OWWW!!!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!! FRICK!!!!Pridak: ...man...he must smell REALLY bad.iBrow: Aw, get over it, you big baby.Tahu: Oh. Hey iBrow. Hey Meso.Mesonak: Hey.Xplode: Where you been?iBrow: Trying to find MT.Mesonak: We think he got turned into a zombie because Lev replaced my zombie lifesaving vaccine with fruit juice.Tahu: ...um...wait...ok, that doesn’t make any sense.iBrow: What doesn’t?Tahu: We found MT, and he’s right here.MT: Yo dawg.iBrow: ...Mesonak: How did you-?Tahu: He said he had been cured by you, and so we got Doctor Onua over here to examine him and extract a sample of the cure from his blood system, which we could then analyze and mass produce as a way to stop people who get bitten from turning into zombies.Mesonak: ...wait a minute...when did HE become a doctor?Onua: Are you kidding me? Just look at these claws! They were meant to be incision knives!Tahu: Anyways, all that to say that whatever you injected into MT is clearly the way to prevent bitten people from turning into zombies.Mesonak: ...iBrow: ...so that means...the cure to stopping the zombie apocalypse is fruit juice...Tahu: Well, not quite. It doesn’t turn zombies back into regular people, it just makes them very sleepy. (points to Carapar)Carapar: Zzzz....brains....zzz....brains...iBrow: ...that is bizarre.Tahu: At any rate, this fruit juice is excellent news! We only have to find a way to obtain lots of it, because cloning samples takes forever.MT: Especially when someone keeps breaking all the vials that we clone!Onua: I’m sorry! These hands are very unwieldy! And I have no opposable thumbs, either.Mesonak: ...there was a giant bottle of fruit juice that Tahu Nuva bought the other day...but he stuck it in the fridge downstairs.iBrow: You can’t possibly be suggesting that we go BACK downstairs.Tahu: That’s ridiculous. The place is crawling with zombies.MT: ...Mesonak: ...iBrow: We’re doing it anyway, aren’t we?MT: Yep.iBrow: Gah I want a Zehvor recall as soon as possible. Mesonak: On the bright side, I get to try out these zombie trip mines! (holds up a trip mine)iBrow: ...where did you get a trip mine specifically designed for zombies?Mesonak: Black market.iBrow: ...how in the world do you know anyone in the black-Mesonak: Oh, you would not believe how many people I know in the black market.iBrow: Like who? Who do you know?Meanwhile, sitting in front of the house...Vezon: Bombs for sale! Come get your bombs! Guaranteed to take down any sort of small living complex or apartment! All hand made! Free flash grenade thrown in with each purchase of 20,000 or more! Get your bombs!Fenrakk: ...*whimper*Vezon: Oh, don’t worry Fenrakk. I’m sure it’s just a slow business day...just like...every single other one before it.In the pool, sailing on a plastic boat...Takadox: Well...it would appear that we are safe for the moment.Ehlek: Especially since zombies can’t swim.Skrall #79: (falls into the pool) Ga bla bla bla blurgh. Hydraxon: Hey guys! Over here!Ehlek: ?Takadox: Oh, you.Hydraxon: Yeah, me! Mind giving me a little help?Ehlek: You tried to imprison us in the Bionicle storyline!Hydraxon: What? Oh, come on. Get over that. That was a poorly written hunk of a garbage anyway.Takadox: ...Hydraxon: None of that should affect the relationship between us! We can all be friends!Ehlek: ...well...I guess.Hydraxon: And if you come over here I can lure you into my new prison that Tahu made for me.Takadox: What?Hydraxon: Nothing.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Awesome season finale, full of action and fight scenes!Oh and I'm loving this zombie thing. Reminds me of my Halloween special from last year, and speaking of that, I have a chapter ready for tomorrow, and will be working on more chapters.I'm also apparently not upstairs, so I guess I'll be consuming you guys, since I'm obviously the one guarding the fridge.

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

Glad you liked it. Also hooray for new chappy in AMH. Will check soon.Chapter 110: Piraka MutationUpstairs...Xplode: There. That should do it.Avak: Thanks.Xplode: You’ll have to stay put for a while to let the bite fully heal, so I would suggest sitting down and watching some TV. UEFA’s on, so, y’know.Avak: ..you way fa?Xplode: UEFA. It’s a soccer tournament in Europe. Here, check it out. (turns the TV on and changes the channel to ESPN)Pridak: (walks in) So, did you get Avak all...aw, come on. Soccer?Xplode: Yep. Or, as it should be called: “football.”Pridak: Pfft. As if.Xplode: ...what do you mean “as if?” Soccer’s mostly played with your foot. It should be football. Football should be referred to as “throwball” or something, cause you throw in football more than anything.Pridak: Yeah, well, if that’s the case, we should call soccer “flopball,” cause you fake injuries in it more than anything.Xplode: ...no, dude, that’s not even-Pridak: I mean, just look at these people. Professional grade actors. They get touched once and they go down as if they were just hit by a truck.Xplode: ...yeah, well, there’s also a lotta skill that goes into soccer. Pridak: Oh, I’m sure. Learning to flop that well has gotta take tons of practice.Xplode: I mean in actually playing the game. Scoring goals like that is incredibly stressful on the body. You have to train properly, you have to be incredibly athletic, you have to-Pridak: (collapses on the floor, clutching his knee in mock agony) OW!!! MY KNEE!!! YOU TOUCHED ME AND MY KNEE EXPLODED!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! OH THE PAIN!!! THE PAIN!!!! RED CARD THIS MAN HERE!!! HE DESTROYED MY KNEE BY TOUCHING IT!!! OWW!!!!Xplode: ...y’know what...forget it. I’m not even going to try and explain this to you-Avak: Let’s just watch something else that’s NOT as controversial. (flips to CNN)TV: Meanwhile, in other news, several sightings of so called “zombie attacks” have taken place across the country.Xplode: ...TV: People in Canada, New Jersey, Maryland, and Miami have all reported finding people attempting to, quite literally, eat other people, making only growling sounds when approached. The CDC has made it very clear that a zombie outbreak is likely out of the question, but others in the country aren’t so sure.Avak: ...good Lord.Xplode: I can’t believe it.Pridak: OWW!!! MY KNEE!!! I’M OUT FOR THE SEASON, REF!!! OR AT LEAST UNTIL WE GET A FOUL AND THEN I’LL BE BACK IN PERFECT SHAPE IN NO-Xplode: (kicks Pridak)Pridak: OW! Hey, that actually hurt!Xplode: Look at this!Pridak: ...yeah...it’s a boring news reporter. So what?Avak: The zombie virus has spread! Just look at the little scroll bar thingy!Pridak: ...sweet cracker sandwich...Xplode: I know, right?Pridak: I KNEW everyone watching MLP would have terrible effects on the nation!Avak: (facepalm)Xplode: Don’t you get it?!Pridak: Careful there. Your sharp words will hurt my knee again.Xplode: The zombie virus we started has spread! It’s gone out to the rest of the nation!Pridak: ...egads.Xplode: Soon...the entire nation will be taken over by zombies...and then...the world. Avak: Zombies will destroy everything!Pridak: Well...it was good to know you guys...sorry it had to end this way though-Xplode: It’s not gonna end this way, you moron! We’re gonna take back America!Pridak: ...wat.Xplode: We’ll fight the power! Destroy the zombies! And take back AMMMMEERRRRIIIICCC-Avak: Easy there.Xplode: ...Avak: How exactly do we plan to take back America from the zombies?Xplode: ...I’m thinking.Meanwhile, in the Core...Evil Tahu: So...you managed to completely destroy my process of choosing who to sent to eternal punishment and who to send back to the overworld.Zaktan: ...yeah...Evil Tahu: ...how...you weren’t even here for five minutes!!Hakann: ...Evil Tahu: HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO DESTROY THIS SO QUICKLY!?!Zaktan: ...Thok: ...sorry.Evil Tahu: THAT’S NOT EVEN HUMANLY POSSIBLE!!!Reidak: Yeah, well, we’re Piraka! We don’t-*SLAP!*Reidak: Ow!Evil Tahu: SHUT UP!!!Zaktan: ...well...we’re sorry...Evil Tahu: SORRY DOESN’T DO IT!!!Hakann: We’ll make you a new one!Evil Tahu: How would YOU make something that complex!Vezok: Aw, pssht. Avak’ll do it! He’s great with engineering and building things. Avak! Tell this guy that you’ll...(looks around and notices that Avak isn’t there)Zaktan: ...Evil Tahu: ...Vezok: ...oh...dang it.Evil Tahu: ...you five...have ruined this for me...and now...you are going to pay dearly.Thok: *gulp*Evil Tahu: *snaps his fingers*Giant Blender: (lands on the Piraka)Zaktan: ...what the?Evil Tahu: This is a blender. It will mash all your pieces together to make a bizarre MoC...that will serve my purposes.Hakann: Wait! We’re good people! We can-Evil Tahu: *snaps his fingers**WWOOOOOSSSHHH!!!!!*Bizarre Piraka Combination: ...rrraaaggghhhh...Evil Tahu: Your mission...is to hunt down that “Avak” person you were talking about...and bring him to me...or...kill him rather...He will fix my platform game.Piraka Combination: ...rraagggghhh...Evil Tahu: ...and...since you need a scary name...how about Nemesis?Nemesis: ...Avak....mmmm....Evil Tahu: Yes. Now, go get Avak! (snaps his fingers)-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Indeed, iBrow.This Zombie apocalyes arc is turning out to be really neat, with the Zehvor using Exo-Toa, killing zomies by blowing them up, most of the Piraka ending up in the core only to be merged into a fusion and then sent back to the real world to take out Avak, the cure (or rather sedative) for the zombie virus being fruit juice and the only way we can get to it is by going through the most infested area of the House, and now the virus has spread. I wish I could link you guys to an article titled "6 Scientific Reasons A Zombie Outbreak Would Fail (Quickly)" but with the site it's on having forums and not quite being for kids, I won't. You can probably Google it if you want though. Awesom, humorous Chapters Masonry Toppler.And as quickly as I have returned, I must disappear once more, for my cable has been disconnected once more by you-know-who and my Internet is sure to be next tommorow morning. However, when I return, a flow of Almost There chapters shall follow me. Until then...(Claps hands and disappears in a puff of smoke until July 3rd)-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Almost forgot to mention this, but there's only three more days until TBTTRAH's 5th anniversary!

Good chappy! I wonder what will happen to Zombie Nemesis....who obviously was based on Resident Evil's Nemesis?
Obviously. One of many zombie stereotypes I shall begin throwing to make this even more non-sensical than it was before.Also +10 points for the only good RoTF refence.Also Brenmac...KILL the CHARTER.
I'm also apparently not upstairs, so I guess I'll be consuming you guys, since I'm obviously the one guarding the fridge.
You're actually with the other Toa Zehvor outside killing zombies...well...most of them, anyways.And for that reason alone, I shall create this epic zombie chart, showing who is alive, who is a zombie, and who is dead.ALIVE:Meso, iBrow, MT: Heading for zombie sedative downstairsBrenmac, PB, Kpik, Sonu: Fighting zombies outsideLev, JL: Last spotted outside talking to Meso/iBrowPridak, Avak, Xplode, Both Tahus, Turtle Group, Toa Mata, Nuva: Camping upstairsToa Phantoka/Mistika: Hiding in a treeEhlek, Takadox, Hydraxon, Toa Mahri: In the pool attempting to resist a group of HF zombiesNemesis: Tracking Avak downGhirardelli, Stormer 4.0, Furno 4.0: Imprisoned upstairsEvo 2.0, Nex 2.0: Hiding on top of the freezerVezon and Fenrakk: Selling nuclear arms at the front of the houseNocturn and Gadunka: ???ZOMBIE-FIED:Remnants of the Skrall Army(zombie-fied by unknown means)Jetbug(bitten by Piraka)Kalmah, Mantax(bitten by Skrall)Jaller, Hahli, Kongu, Hewkii, and Matoro Inika(bitten by Nuparu Inika)Glatorians(bitten by Skrall)Most other HF Sets(various means)DEAD:Zaktan, Hakann, Thok, Vezok, Reidak(killed by Toa Zehvor, fused into Nemesis in the Core)TA(zombiefied by Piraka, killed by Taesh)Fire Lord, Drilldozer, Witch Doctor(zombiefied by Skrall, killed by Lev and JL)Carapar(no one cares)Most of the Skrall Army(zombiefied by ?, killed off mainly by being stupid)Toa Metru/Hordika(zombiefied by Skrall, mistaken for a gummy bear by Gadunka)Chapter 111: A Greater ThreatOutside the house...Brenmac: ...well...I think we’ve taken care of all there is to take care of here.Kpik: Agreed.PB: This is a lot of dead Skrull. Think we should have a funeral for them or something?Brenmac: ...meh...nah. Besides, they tried to eat my cat once.PB: You have a cat?Brenmac: I did. Then it got eaten.PB: ...I thought you said they tried to eat it...that would imply that they failed.Brenmac: They did fail. But they only failed because Gadunka got to it first.PB: ...ooh.Sonu: Man...what I really wanna know is...where all these zombies came from in the first place?*Squeak!*Sonu: ...(turns around)Metroid: ...Sonu: ...and I never thought I would regret being a Toa of Fire instead of a Toa of Ice.Metroid: (lunges towards Sonu)Kpik: (launches an ice blast and freezes it)Sonu: ...thanks.Kpik: No problem. (smashes the frozen Metroid)Brenmac: ...where in the world did they come from?Levacius: Where did who come from? (walks up, with JL)Brenmac: These Metroids.JL: Metroids. Where?Kpik: There was one right here...and it kinda seems suspciously timed with these zombies and all.Levacius: What’s a Metroid?Brenmac: Lunch. Let’s go back inside. I’m sick of all these zombies.Meanwhile, elsewhere...MT: (walks into the kitchen) He put it in the refrigerator, which should mean all we have to do is...*chomp chomp chomp*MT: ...Gadunka: (stuffs his face full of food from the fridge)iBrow: ...what in the world?Mesonak: It would appear that we have a slight impediment in our quest for fruit juice.iBrow: Gadunka...what are you doing down here?Gadunka: Gadunka.iBrow: ...oh...right. You can’t-Nocturn: (emerges from the fridge carrying a giant ham) Fridge Raid! Woo hoo!MT: ...Mesonak: Ok, well, guys, I’d love to let you continue on stealing food from the fridge, but we really need some fruit juice. (reaches towards the fridge)Nocturn: (lashes out at Mesonak) NO! MY FRIDGE!Gadunka: Gadunka.Nocturn: ...ok...our fridge.Mesonak: ....alllll right...., iBrow, MT? any ideas?iBrow: I vote we kill them both.MT: We’re not killing them.iBrow: Dang it.MT: Think of a relatively peaceful way to distract them and get them away from the fridge.Mesonak: ...I got this. (walks into the hallway)(zombie noises)Mesonak: (returns holding a zombie Agori)iBrow: ...what the...Mesonak: Hey, guys! Have you tried this one! He tastes just like chicken! Only better! (hurls him across the kitchen)Gadunka: ...gadunka.Nocturn: ...(shrugs) Why not? (lumbers over towards the zombie Agori and begins munching on it)MT: ...that was...Mesonak: “relatively” peaceful.iBrow: And relatively messy. Tahu’s gonna be mad when he notices that stain on the floor. (points to the bizarre meal)MT: Let’s just get the fruit juice and get out of here.Meanwhile, in a plastic boat in the pool...Hydraxon: Well, this didn’t turn out so bad after all.Ehlek: ...I guess...Ackar: BbbbrrraaaiiinnnssssVastus: Mmmmm....Strakk: Tasty....Takadox: ...this could do without all the zombies watching us from the deck...Ehlek: Hey. Can’t complain too much.Breez: Mmmm....brrraaaaiiinnnsss....Ehlek: ...ok, maybe you can-RARGH!!!!Hydraxon: (turns towards the deck and notices a large, slow creature coming towards them) Ooh. Look. Another zombie.Nemesis: ...Avak...is....tassssttttyyy....Malum: ...our brains....we here first...Nemesis: (grabs Malum and slams him into the ground)Malum: Augh.Strakk: (stumbles towards Nemesis)Nemesis: (picks Malum up and hurls him into Strakk)Strakk: (gets hit and flies over)Ackar: (gets hit and falls backwards into a fence)Vastus: Rargh! We....brains...Nemesis: (grabs Vastus and lifts him into the air)Vastus: Erk!Nemesis: Avak...tasty....(devours Vastus)Ehlek: ...Nemesis: (realizes that Vastus was not Avak)...rraaaaggghhh....AVAK!!!!!Takadox: I’m not liking this new development.Nemesis: (turns towards Takadox, Ehlek, and Hydraxon) ...Avak?Hydraxon: ...no...no we’re not...we are most definitely not Avak-Nemesis: AVAK!! (grabs Vastus’ thornax launcher) RARGH!!! (fires it at the ship)*BAM!!!*Ship: (springs a leak and begins to sink)Ehlek: ...well...now what?To be continued...-MT-MT Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1