Well, that was fast! And I hope Chath had to pay for the house. It's a nice house.You sold my underwear! But you got what you deserved!Time to get more boxers.
I forgot to mention they used Chath's money for half of it. Edited by -Windrider-

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~

The changes are nice. Specifically, the change to a kit other than Chimoru. :P (Just saying, because you've used Chimoru for the majority of your comics... But so have I, so look who's talkin'.)The backgrounds are nice, and I find it hard to believe that you only needed a small amount of help from me this time. They grow up so fast.The humor is same as it ever was. Wacky, strange, crazy... But these most certainly never fail to entertain.Great job! Can't wait for more!

naw man

I say, that comic was truly lovely, and a great start to 4th Gen. I'm really lovin' the backgrounds. They're very nice (apparently nice enough that you had to sell Sybre's undies). Not to mention that the change to RZMIK is awesome. Top notch. :)

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

The changes are nice. Specifically, the change to a kit other than Chimoru. :P (Just saying, because you've used Chimoru for the majority of your comics... But so have I, so look who's talkin'.)The backgrounds are nice, and I find it hard to believe that you only needed a small amount of help from me this time. They grow up so fast.The humor is same as it ever was. Wacky, strange, crazy... But these most certainly never fail to entertain.Great job! Can't wait for more!
Thanks!I agree the humor is the same as ussual.I'll try to post another soon.
I say, that comic was truly lovely, and a great start to 4th Gen.I'm really lovin' the backgrounds. They're very nice (apparently nice enough that you had to sell Sybre's undies).Not to mention that the change to RZMIK is awesome.Top notch. :)
Thank you!I like the RZ change too.Glad you like them.

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~

I'm pretty sure you'd have to sell more than Sybre's underwear to afford such a nice house. Oh wait, you also used Chath's money. That makes sense.The new season looks like it'll be pretty good.And I could give you a better RZMIK sheet of myself if you wanted.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

And I could give you a better RZMIK sheet of myself if you wanted.
I was just thinking of that. I could do it.
Thanks, but no thanks. I've got a sheet for myself already. Back on topic, Giggles got what he deserved, and you got to enjoy his pain and suffering. It's a win-win!

So let me get this straightNub is a Mouse-Matoran hybrid who likes Mickey Mouse?Lulu is a British Karate master?And Frank is a Cannibal who controls his love for human (Matoran?) flesh, and mostly just eats hot dogs?I think it's safe to say that you have the best characters in the entire Comics forum

naw man

New comic!
The inevitable has happened.
And yes, JiMing, those things are built tough.
There's strong, and then there's Barbie Strong.
Wow really?Yesterday I was ripping one to peices...@JiMing, your character was feeling I bit crazy that day.(Other words I needed a good idea so I just did this)

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~

That's just because you don't obey the rules of the universe. You could do whatever you wanted! (Oops, did I say that out loud? Whoops.)And technically it IS another world that this version of me lives on.

Oh how entertaining this series is. The latest comic was quite entertaining. It wasn't so much funny as it was depressing. I now want a little thing. Fill my life with little things Dr. Giggles!Anyway, The graphics in this series are quite good, I'm impressed. The text fits nicely with the speech bubbles, the jokes (although normally completely random) are normally entertaining, and the graphics are nice as well, I especially like the backgrounds. Although I normally dislike using photographed objects for use in backgrounds (like couches, chairs, doors, etc) I think it looks actually quite nice in this series and seems to fit well. I like the kit choice, RZMIK is an awesome kit and its nice to see it in use. In total I think that this is a really awesome series.Great job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Oh, my, I love this series.The comic, as Soran said, is quite depressing. Little Thing only wanted recognition; an identity, if you will. But, as usual, Giggles' ignorance robbed him of this, classing him only by his appearance rather than his accomplishments.Truly, it makes me sad that we may never know the name of this unsung hero, this 'Little Thing'. Alas, it was not to be. Thank you, I'll be here all this month. I do auditions.

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Oh how entertaining this series is. The latest comic was quite entertaining. It wasn't so much funny as it was depressing. I now want a little thing. Fill my life with little things Dr. Giggles!Anyway, The graphics in this series are quite good, I'm impressed. The text fits nicely with the speech bubbles, the jokes (although normally completely random) are normally entertaining, and the graphics are nice as well, I especially like the backgrounds. Although I normally dislike using photographed objects for use in backgrounds (like couches, chairs, doors, etc) I think it looks actually quite nice in this series and seems to fit well. I like the kit choice, RZMIK is an awesome kit and its nice to see it in use.In total I think that this is a really awesome series.Great job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran
Thank you, I am glad you enjoy them!
Oh, my, I love this series.The comic, as Soran said, is quite depressing. Little Thing only wanted recognition; an identity, if you will. But, as usual, Giggles' ignorance robbed him of this, classing him only by his appearance rather than his accomplishments.Truly, it makes me sad that we may never know the name of this unsung hero, this 'Little Thing'. Alas, it was not to be.Thank you, I'll be here all this month. I do auditions.
BRAVO!!!*CLAPS*You are good at speeches.
Poor little thing. :(WHY GIGGLES? WHY?Great job. Can't wait to see more.
Thank you.I'll have a new comic probably tomorow. (Gotta work more on my comics lease on avatars)
Oh how entertaining this series is. The latest comic was quite entertaining. It wasn't so much funny as it was depressing. I now want a little thing. Fill my life with little things Dr. Giggles!Anyway, The graphics in this series are quite good, I'm impressed. The text fits nicely with the speech bubbles, the jokes (although normally completely random) are normally entertaining, and the graphics are nice as well, I especially like the backgrounds. Although I normally dislike using photographed objects for use in backgrounds (like couches, chairs, doors, etc) I think it looks actually quite nice in this series and seems to fit well. I like the kit choice, RZMIK is an awesome kit and its nice to see it in use.In total I think that this is a really awesome series.Great job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran
Thank you, I am glad you enjoy them!
Poor little thing. :(WHY GIGGLES? WHY?Great job. Can't wait to see more.
Thank you.I'll have a new comic probably tomorow. (Gotta work more on my comics lease on avatars)

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~

Hmm, these look pretty good, specially with the use of speech bubbles. I shall come back for more.I much prefer this stuff to the last you've made, it looks very promising. I LOVE the good use of GIMP, the effects are very nice. I loved the first comic were Sybre stabbed you, that "oh shi-" panel being my favorite! I also loved how well you did the paint effect (don't worry, I believe that you're a shadow matoran).And the humor, it is very delicious.You, my squishie human author, have made me want to pay more attention to your comics.My only vice is occasional times when punctuation could be better, other then that, I loves it.I may even GS (PGS?) later on once I finish my new RZ kit.

Hmm, these look pretty good, specially with the use of speech bubbles. I shall come back for more.I much prefer this stuff to the last you've made, it looks very promising. I LOVE the good use of GIMP, the effects are very nice. I loved the first comic were Sybre stabbed you, that "oh shi-" panel being my favorite! I also loved how well you did the paint effect (don't worry, I believe that you're a shadow matoran).And the humor, it is very delicious.You, my squishie human author, have made me want to pay more attention to your comics.My only vice is occasional times when punctuation could be better, other then that, I loves it.I may even GS (PGS?) later on once I finish my new RZ kit.
Thanks!I'll be happy to give you a PGS spot.Little thing part 2New comic! Edited by Dr. Giggles Is The One

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

~ Dr. Giggles ~