The Rise Of The 4 Kingdoms

Apparently the Barraki; Pridak, Mantax, Kalmah, and Ehlek are now land breathers and are on Spherus magna. Could the Barraki come in to power again? Are they a threat to Spherus Magna? Will they be grateful to Mata Nui for reversing their mutations, and not cause trouble? BTW, that was the less likely idea... What do you think?

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

I'm positive they're gonna clash with the gold-skinned being over conquest of Spherus Magna. Skrall would probably join their ranks too.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

This question was asked to GregF:

Will the Barraki and their armies settle on SM peacefully or will they try to conquer the planet? I mean, many Toa and Glatorian have been killed in the battle against Makuta, and the Barraki seem the types that would rather conquer than go on their own way.I don't think "Barraki" and "peaceful" can really be used in the same sentence

I guess it mean the "peaceful" option isn't the right one.

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-- Greg Farshtey

This question was asked to GregF:

Will the Barraki and their armies settle on SM peacefully or will they try to conquer the planet? I mean, many Toa and Glatorian have been killed in the battle against Makuta, and the Barraki seem the types that would rather conquer than go on their own way.I don't think "Barraki" and "peaceful" can really be used in the same sentence

I guess it mean the "peaceful" option isn't the right one.
Aw man, what a tormenting quote. I bet if Greg wasn't so busy, we'd be reading about the Barraki trying to gather new armies on Spherus Magna.-Ced

I definitely think the Barracki would try to take over Spherus Magna now that they can breathe air again. (Well, Ehlek is still a water breather. But I digress.) Whether they would be successful or not would depend on if they could recuit enough beings for their armies and what kind of beings they recuited.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Come to power again? It depends on how good the Matoran's memories are. Some people might be swayed to their side, I would imagine. I also think that the Dark Hunters and/or the Skakdi might align with them. TSO was trying to broker a deal with them - depends on what has happened to him, and we don't have definate intention info on the Skakdi's new leader, but I think he would likely agree to a deal if he sees it to his benifit, and it probably would be. Also, there are other species in the MU that could be swayed to the side of them - again, depends on their memory. Threat to SM? The Barraki are mainly interested in ruling people - they are like Teridax in the fact that they don't really want to kill or even harm their subjects as long as they have their command and control. They could hurt a lot of beings in their quest for power, however. 

It could have been a tactical plan by Mata Nui, he knew the Barraki had OoMN fishbowls on their heads, and by unmutating them, they would drown? :PIn all seriousness, I reckon they'll have difficulty in forming new armies on Spherus Magna, and will probably have the issue of fighting each other as well. Of course all of them have got their own things going on at the moment, so ruling the new planet may not be uppermost in their minds.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Well, there are 2 nuva, several glatorian, several regular toa,, and the most Powerful Toa ever (Tahu) protecting the camp, so I think they could at least resist the League's invasion for a while.Yes, I frimly believe they are planning something, their armies where marching to Metru Nui when we last heard of them, so it is probable that they still have some, and I bet they will be able to find some in Spherus Magna..

We would know if the story was still ongoing. Which is why we as BZPers have to get permission from Lego and Greg to finish the story. Then we can actually have Greg's idea the Barraki will not settle peacefully come true. And he has a point, the Barraki will never be peaceful on Spherus Magna. Which reminds me, were Takadox's mutations reversed by Mata Nui as well? Or was it the four main ones?

IMO this sort of thing may be a big part of the reason we're not still getting SM story. So many old villains let loose on one place, it's just hard to keep track of who would realistically be doing what.But yeah, I imagine they would try to organize armies. Failing that, they would probably join somebody's army and work hard to rise in the ranks fast by whatever means they could (like hypnotism lol) and take over.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Let's not forget Takadox; no doubt he'll try his own power play.But I think the Skrall and Rock Agori are the most likely to join the Barraki's armies. I mean, their leader got his butt kicked by Mata Nui and then they were defeated twice; a few promises and they'll be fighting for the Barraki in no time.

"Ten thousand futures have I looked at. A hundred thousand. And in only one does mankind finally unite, and flourish...and survive. Only one. Doomworld."

210pxthe_master_doctor_doom.jpg