Test Chamber Zero (Ldd Moc Omg)

Interesting MOC. I'm sure there are some alien collectable minifigures that would fit in well here, or at least some alien conquest ones. I like the simplicity of the model, but the detail that is hidden in the simplicity. What I mean by that is that there are several little things that make this really cool, one of which being the blue lights or whatever on that wall. Overall, nice job, and keep up the great work!

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Obviously, Meiko's never played Portal.This is a brilliant MOC! The panels were well done, and I wouldn't have thought of that. The details are great, especially the sensor and thecube was cleverly done as well. It's nice to know so many people are using LDD's newest features to the fullest. The entrance was also creative, and looked very much like a real level. Great job!

Edited by Click

Interesting, I love Portal MOCs. I think it mostly has that "Portal 2" feel rather than "Portal 1".The walls in the first picture might need some more texturing, if that is at all possible. The button, door, and lights are brilliant and to a pretty accurate minifigure scale. The cube is also phenomenal. Now all you need is a Chell minifigure. :lol:

daringsig.png

"Remember the Heart of NINJAGO."
I might eat you if you get too close >:3

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. That is great. It really does capture the Portal feel. Just if the walls were more of a light gray instead of white, I think it would be more like the game.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like this would be really impressive if I'd ever played Portal. As it is, it seems like a nice MOC. The technic bases for the platforms look great. The walls could use more detail, but again, if they're plain in the game, leave them.

Edited by Lego Obsessionist

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg