Best Movie(S) You've Ever Seen.

- The Princess Bride- RED- Father Goose- My Fair Lady- Kelly's Heroes- Operation Petticoat- Gone With the WindJudging by the majority of the movies on the list, can't you tell I'm an old movie buff? :P

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

-Kung Fu Panda-Kung Fu Panda 2-How To Train Your Dragon-Batman: Under the Red Hood-9-Click-Donnie Darko-Pokemon the Movie 2000: The Power of OneEtc, etc. I'll probably end up updating the list regularly as time goes by, as I remember more and more awesome films I've watched.

Edited by Grimoire Albastru

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

My top 5-5. Evangelion 2.22: You Can (not) Advance4. The Lord of the Rings 1-3 (I'm counting those as one movie, since I always marathon all 3 when I watch them)3. The Avengers2. Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol1. Inception

Edited by Terminus

When I think of the 'best' films I've seen, these are the ones that come to mind:- Gone With the Wind- Lawrence of Arabia- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford- Schindler's List- Citizen Kane- Star Wars- Raiders of the Lost Ark- The Wizard of Oz- 2001: A Space Odyssey- And just for fun I'll throw the Lord of the Rings series on here as well.'Best' is a hard term to define, but I like to think that the best films are the ones that are critically successful despite being pretty ambitious projects. And of course there's my own bias of including films I've enjoyed more than others that might also fit that criteria.

BZPRPG

Ahh, I agree with V1P2. The Wizard of Oz and Schindler's List are worth adding to the list. However, I also forgot to mention Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade; Harrison Ford and Sean Connery were an awesome combo in that movie. Not to forget Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid - that movie has so many great scenes and lines.

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

slipped away...

2001: A Space OdysseyInceptionAvatarNapoleon DynamiteMr NobodyOctober SkyGroundhog DaySome Dean Martin/Jerry Lewis movies (don't care to specify...)I cheated and checked my profile XD anyways, I'm sure there are plenty more, but I'll leave it at that...=)

"Baby, in the final analyses, love is power. That's where the power's at."

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad

• 2 weeks later...

The Dark KnightWatchmenSin CityLord of the RingsFinding NemoFriday Night LightsThe Avengers

Edited by Mr. Fluffy

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

• 3 weeks later...

Add Ratatouille to that list. Adorable little rat cooking in a restaurant dominated by humans? Wonderful story indeed.

slipped away...

In no particular order...Transformers Trilogy (Yes, I even found the solution to all the supposed plot holes in each, which you can PM me about.)Avengers and all preceding movies in the same continuityStar Wars SeriesLOTR TrilogyHarry Potter SeriesSpider Man TrilogyThe Dark KnightA few others I can't remember, but these are the big ones.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Oh gosh, there are so many. First ones that come to mind:The Princess BrideThe AvengersStar Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes BackRaiders of the Lost ArkIndiana Jones and the Last CrusadeO Brother, Where Art Thou?Toy Story (1-3)The Dark KnightThe MatrixInceptionAnd as an honorable mention:Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Mega Max

ah, the princess bride.don't forget spaceballsrobin hood: men in tightsinceptionthe matrix (aligory of the cave, anyone?)i love wall-ethe sixth day (seriously, this one will make you think. watch it. now!)how could i forget the avengers? (epic quote fest)i'll add more later

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

don't forge spaceballs
I don't doubt it isn't a good idea to forge Spaceballs. It's probably made of rather durable stuff.~B~
bite me.you know what i meant... mumblemumble

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

I couldn't rank my favorite movies at a moment's notice, but my list of favorite films would include the following (listed below in no particular order):-Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings trilogy-The Matrix-The Others-The Toy Story trilogy-Monsters, Inc.-The Sixth Sense-Flight Plan (which was apparently very underrated by critics)-Inception-Cars