Selling All My Bionicles! Began Collecting At The Start...

Anthony_Dalek

Hey there,I began collecting Bionicles when they first came out (2001) and stopped sometime in 2006 after running out of room for them all. They've been stored in boxes around my house and i've tried selling them on this website once or twice a few years ago. Hopefully this time will be the last!Rules:I live in Bedfordshire, England so all money must be sent in £GBP.Buyer pays for postage and packaging (not included in prices listed below).I will only send the item(s) when I have recieved payment (Buyer sends first).What I Want:Money (via cash, cheque or paypal). Unless you have a Piano you no longer want (I am the King of optimism) or a copy of the Alan Shearer Testimonial DVD then a trade is not gonna happen.What I Have:I have set prices for each item however if you feel that the price is too high I encourage offers. Offers to be made by Personal Message.If buying a Bohrok, Bohrok-Va or Bohrok-Kal I will offer a choice from the Krana I have available. Otherwise one shall be selected at random.(Black = Available, Red = On Hold, Green = Sold)Masks (No set price - make an offer)2.jpg1.jpgKrana (No set price - make an offer)3.jpgSpinners (No set price - make an offer)4.jpgToa("Toa Mata"), all with instructions and canisters, £5 each:

• [*]8531 Pohatu[*]8532 Onua[*]8533 Gali[*]8534 Tahu x2[*]8535 Lewa[*]8536 Kopaka x2

Turaga, all without instructions or boxes, £3 each:

• [*]8540 Vakama[*]8541 Matau[*]8542 Onewa[*]8543 Nokama[*]8544 Nuju[*]8545 Whenua

Bohrok-Va, all without instructions but with boxes, £3 each:

• [*]8550 Gahlok Va[*]8552 Lehvak Va

Bohrok, all with instructions and canisters unless stated, £4 each (unless stated):

• [*]8560 Pahrak - with canister, without instructions - £3[*]8561 Nuhvok - with canister, without instructions - £3[*]8562 Gahlok - with canister, without instructions - £3[*]8563 Tahnok[*]8564 Lehvak[*]8565 Kohrak

Toa Nuva, all with instructions and canisters, £5 each:

• [*]8566 Onua Nuva[*]8567 Lewa Nuva[*]8568 Pohatu Nuva[*]8570 Gali Nuva[*]8571 Kopaka Nuva[*]8572 Tahu Nuva

Bohrok-Kal, all with instructions and canisters, £4 each:

• [*]8573 Nuhvok-Kal[*]8574 Tahnok-Kal[*]8575 Kohrak-Kal[*]8576 Lehvak-Kal[*]8577 Pahrak-Kal[*]8578 Gahlok-Kal

Mata Nui Matoran with Kolhii sticks, all with boxes and instructions, £3 each:

• [*]8581 Kopeke[*]8583 Hahli[*]8585 Hafu[*]8586 Macku

Rahkshi, all with instructions and canisters, £4 each:

• [*]8587 Panrahk[*]8588 Kurahk x2[*]8589 Lerahk[*]8590 Guurahk x2 (One has been opened but is otherwise untouched)[*]8591 Vorahk[*]8592 Turahk

Titans, all with instructions and boxes, £10 each:

• [*]8593 Makuta (now known as "Teridax")

Toa Metru, all with instructions and canisters, £4 each:

• [*]8601 Toa Vakama[*]8602 Toa Nokama[*]8603 Toa Whenua[*]8604 Toa Onewa[*]8605 Toa Matau[*]8606 Toa Nuju

Metru Nui Matoran, all with instructions and boxes, £3 each:

• [*]8607 Nuhrii[*]8608 Vhisola[*]8609 Tehutti[*]8611 Orkahm[*]8612 Ehrye

Vahki, all with instructions and canisters, £4 each:

• [*]8614 Nuurakh[*]8615 Bordakh

Titans, all with instructions and boxes, £8 each:

• [*]8621 Turaga Dume and Nivawk[*]8622 Nidhiki[*]8623 Krekka

Rahaga, all with instructions and boxes, £3 each:

• [*]4868 Gaaki[*]4869 Pouks[*]4870 Kualus[*]4879 Iruini

Voya Nui Matoran, all with instructions and boxes, £3 each:

• [*]8723 Piruk[*]8725 Balta

Visorak, all with instructions and canisters, £4 each:

• [*]8742 Vohtarak[*]8743 Boggarak x2 (One is brand new and sealed - £5)[*]8744 Oohnorak[*]8745 Roporak[*]8747 Suukorak

Titans, all with instructions and boxes, £8 each:

• [*]8755 Keetongu[*]8761 Roodaka

Limited Edition: Toa Hagah, all with instructions and canisters, £5 each:

• [*]8762 Toa Iruini[*]8763 Toa Norik x2

Films, £3 VHS, £4 DVD:

• [*]The Mask of Light VHS x2[*]Legends of Metru Nui DVD[*]Web of Shadows DVD

Books, all in good condition, £1.50 each:

• [*]Chronicles - 1, 2, 3, 4[*]Adventures - 1, 2, 3 (x2), 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10[*]Collectors Sticker Book (Current location: Unknown... I will find it if anyone is interested)[*]Mask Of Light[*]Bionicle Comics V.1[*]Official guide

DC Bionicle Comics, all in excellent condition, £1.50 each:

• [*]No. 1 (April 2001)[*]No. 2 Part 2 (September 2001)[*]No. 3 (April 2002)[*]No. 10/11 (March/April 2003)[*]No. 12 (June 2003)[*]No. 13/14 (September 2003)[*]No. 16 (March 2004)[*]No. 19 (September 2004) x3[*]No. 22 (March 2005)[*]No. 24 (September 2005)[*]Bionicle Activity Booklet

Clothing

• [*]Bionicle T-Shirt featuring the Toa Metru, in a canister (Size: Age 9-10) £3

As for references I did have some when I was last on this 'site a few years back. They may or may not be members anymore... and might not even remember but hey, i'll list a couple:Old: - Ids5621 - Toa Matoro Man - Toatapio NuvaNew: - Toatapio Nuva - ClickThanks for looking!Anthony

Edited by Anthony_Dalek

Would you put all of the Kolhii Matoran on hold for me?

Consider it done :)

Ah, so we've traded before, eh?I'm interested in the Mask of Light book and possibly the Bionicle Comic V.1. Is that the first Graphic Novel?

It would seem so!It may well be, it has all the comics from 1 to 15 as well as other little bits of information about the Bionicle universe.Hope that helps...

Ah, so it's this one then. I'm definately interested in it. Is it 3 dollars for that and the Mask of Light book?

Yeah that's the one, just noticed price on the back says $12.95 haha. Anyway, it's £1.50 for each book so £3 for both plus postage on top. That's GBP not dollars by the way cause i'm in England. Lemmie know if you're still interested :)

Yes, I most certainly are. :) And I know it's GBP, I just accidentally said dollars. :P Sorry 'bout that.Could you add the Bionicle Official Guide to the list as well? So I'll be buying the Mask of Light book, Bionicle Vol. 1 and the Official Guide.Would you happen to accept euros by any chance? If not, that's okay, but I decided to ask nevertheless.

Yes, I most certainly are. :) And I know it's GBP, I just accidentally said dollars. :P Sorry 'bout that.Could you add the Bionicle Official Guide to the list as well? So I'll be buying the Mask of Light book, Bionicle Vol. 1 and the Official Guide.Would you happen to accept euros by any chance? If not, that's okay, but I decided to ask nevertheless.

That's fine. Normally I would say no but i'm gonna be heading to spain in the summer so I guess it'd be okay. :)I'll find out how much it'll be to post them to Finland, how is it you intend to pay?

Like last time, sending the money in an envelope.Thank you for accepting euros. I don't have any pounds and conversion can be troublesom at times.

Not a problem. I have to say though that it is sent at your own risk so i'd suggest taping up all the edges and stuff. I've recieved empty envelopes in the past. I looked up postage and it should either be either £6.62 or £7.22 for the 3 books. Would you be happy if we said £7 for postage? So £11.50 all together which is somewhere between 14 and 15 euros. I hope that's okay :) Edited by Anthony_Dalek

Yes, it's fine, but won't you sell the books as one package?By the way, we should probably continue by PM. When I get your address, I can send.

Pm'ed :) Also, i've now put up pictures of my masks, krana and spinners if anyone is interested. Edited by Anthony_Dalek

What do you think would be a good price for all these masks? I'll offer $12 for a start (going by the Ultimate Price Guide), but I'll go higher.--2 Gold Pakaris--Gold Miru--Silver Miru--Silver Hau--2 Blue Mirus--Orange Komau--Yellow Komau--Green Kakama Nuva--Brown Pakari Nuva

Edited by Architect

What do you think would be a good price for all these masks? I'll offer $12 for a start (going by the Ultimate Price Guide), but I'll go higher.--2 Gold Pakaris--Gold Miru--Silver Miru--Silver Hau--2 Blue Mirus--Orange Komau--Yellow Komau--Green Kakama Nuva--Brown Pakari Nuva

Hey, all 4 Hau masks were sold yesterday so I can't do the silver Hau but the rest are still available :)So that's:--2 Gold Pakaris--Gold Miru--Silver Miru--2 Blue Mirus--Orange Komau--Yellow Komau--Green Kakama Nuva--Brown Pakari NuvaI'd be happy with £7 or £8. Do you live in the USA because you will need to add postage on top... :/

I'd be interested in some in your Krana, and perhaps Kraata if you have any.However I live in the U.S. So I'm not sure if your willing to send items so far.

I'm happy to send them however I do ask that the buyer pays for the postage. Hope that helps :)

Hey, all 4 Hau masks were sold yesterday so I can't do the silver Hau but the rest are still available :)So that's:--2 Gold Pakaris--Gold Miru--Silver Miru--2 Blue Mirus--Orange Komau--Yellow Komau--Green Kakama Nuva--Brown Pakari NuvaI'd be happy with £7 or £8. Do you live in the USA because you will need to add postage on top... :/
Yep, I'm in the U.S. of A. Shipping, or postage as you Europeans call it, shouldn't be too much, right? It's just an envelope with a few masks. Anyway, I don't want to make the purchase immediately; it'd be nice if you could just hold the masks with the Kolhii Matoran until I'm ready to pay, which should be within a few weeks.

Yep, I'm in the U.S. of A. Shipping, or postage as you Europeans call it, shouldn't be too much, right? It's just an envelope with a few masks. Anyway, I don't want to make the purchase immediately; it'd be nice if you could just hold the masks with the Kolhii Matoran until I'm ready to pay, which should be within a few weeks.
Yeah, that's fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Trade completed! Here's what I wrote about you in the trading records:Anthony_Dalek - I've traded with him two times. The first time was long ago, the second much later. Both times he was easy to communicate with, friendly, sent very fast and the items were all there, in good condition. Definately recommended.Thanks again! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Trade completed! Here's what I wrote about you in the trading records:Anthony_Dalek - I've traded with him two times. The first time was long ago, the second much later. Both times he was easy to communicate with, friendly, sent very fast and the items were all there, in good condition. Definately recommended.Thanks again! :)
Sorry for late reply, our internet has been down for almost 2 weeks through no fault of our own but it's all sorted now :)Thanks and no problem mate :)Anthony

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, I recieved my trade a little while ago. Thanks!Here's my review:Anthony_Dalek: Lost some money to Paypal and Shipping, but was fine with it. Items arrived faster than the estimate, which I really enjoyed. Definitely recommended.

Okay, I recieved my trade a little while ago. Thanks!Here's my review:Anthony_Dalek: Lost some money to Paypal and Shipping, but was fine with it. Items arrived faster than the estimate, which I really enjoyed. Definitely recommended.
Please don't post in topics that are inactive for more than 20 days in the B/S/T Forum. You can post your review of the trade in the dedicated review topic pinned at the top of this forum. :)Revival closed.

What is dead may never die.