Mnolg Speed Run?

<Reverb>

Le-Koro isn't the end of the game. :PAnyways, I just played through it in about three hours. ^_^

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

When I play Mnog, I love to take my time, looking around, talking to every single characters I see even tough I know exactly what they're going to tell me.I can play up to 4-5 hours. But I should try to do a speed run someday.

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

I wouldn't be interested in doing a speed run, because it would surely keep me from having time to take in the beautiful music, dialogue, and visuals. I imagine it would be much easier in this day and age than it would have been when the game debuted, though, due to the game's original loading times.

I have to agree with a lot of people here, doing a speed-run means missing a lot of the atmosphere of the game. On that note, a few of us tried to do a speedrun over the weekend but we only got to Onu-Koro or something. We kept getting distracted by reminiscing about the game, the story, and characters. Heck, it took us nearly half an hour to get past Po-Koro because we started talking about infected koli balls or something.For me, a speedrun involves clicking on everything, admiring the scenery and taking deep breaths between conversations. So I guess the last time I tried it took me around 7-8 hours. I don't think I can go any faster and live with myself.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

i agree that it doesn't make it much fun but it does make it a challenge.....i beat MNOG in 30min 43 sec.

How is that possible? I mean, even without talking to anyone, it'd be extremely hard to get this time.Edit: SWEET STICKY MOLASSES! THIS IS MY 1,000th POST! Edited by TheSkeletonMan939