Song Association

Swert

All The Young Dudes -- Bruce Dickinson

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Down To The River -- Metal Church

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Beautiful Lies - B Complex

I love that song, I dont listen to DnB much, but this one is pure genius. I've always loved it ever since I heard it, when somebody doesnt I just cant understand them.Piece Of My Mind by Mr. B The Gentleman RhymerThe genre is Chap Hop, look it up, its a very small genre, but its good. Edited by Rokroro

Thank goodness I'm not the only one to adore that song. If you check my blog, you'll see it's my most listened to song of my entire iTunes library. :PStraight Outta Surrey - Mr B The Gentleman Rhymer....Are you me? Music-wise, I mean. I just need to check. :P

Edited by The Wretched Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Lost -- James LaBrie

E8c8QpP.jpg

Losing My Religion -- Lacuna Coil (REM Cover)

E8c8QpP.jpg

Wild Rover Of H*** - Volbeat"Stereo pumping Metallica tunes, Ride The Lightning oh yeah!"

E8c8QpP.jpg