Bionicle Masks Real Life

toa electro

electros mask forgeHey whats up !Its me again !But this time im here to sell you all real life bionicle masks!I am willing to make any maskin any color,anyway you cann imagine!i can make it look likestone,steel,woodanything reallyprocess #1 pick a mask#2 gimme details on how u want it#3 send me the money!#4 you will have it and wear it or display itbuyer pays for shipping.i can accept paypal or checks and cash as long as i get paidso heres how i will make it :I first i make it out of paper mache orI put plater bandages over a wire base shaped like kanohi.I paint it in arcylic resin to make it realisticly hard,I paint it add any textures u want or any special logo or design (excample: i wan make a :hau: hau that looks like kai zx mask, or i will paint your logo on it) and its ready to send as a gift or just for funpricing:It depends on what u want, a standard mask like a red hau :hau: would be like 20 dollars( the arcyilic resin is expensive) i will make u an invoice and a reciept,and stay in communication with you throughout the procsess.available masks:pakari'sruru great and noblekraatas of any colorcalix'sinika time ignika's and normal ignikanoble rau'sthe kraakaanrahkshi headshuna's noble and greatkualsi'skadin'sinfected hau'sgold ahvokii'sa purple pakarigold vahi'srusted orange vahi's that look realisticcustom bionicle maks, like a kualsi ignika mixspecieal order masks!:GALI'S SCUBA MASK: :kaukau:I will acually incorporate snorkeling gear into the kau kauso you can feel what its like to be gali mataI resin everything in to make it watertight and water proofwith a realistic feel to it.whena's night vision mask: :ruru:i will add on to an exsisting noble rurua pair of night vision goglgesso you can acually see in the darkand special discount if u want to trade any bionicle memorabilia.most masks take about 7 days to make. unless u want a special paint job.heres a gallery of similar work http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=504545p6120021.jpg?w=549well hope u like it ! cya later buds

Edited by toa electro

Have you done any yet that we could see? And also you might want to put a cap list depending on how quickly you can get these done (which you should also mention the time it takes to finish one)Also, what acrylic resin are you using? Personally I have never heard of it. EDIT: Nvm, EasyCast, ClearCast?

Edited by CrunchbiteNuva

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

How much for a Pakari? :o
what color?
Have you done any yet that we could see? And also you might want to put a cap list depending on how quickly you can get these done (which you should also mention the time it takes to finish one)Also, what acrylic resin are you using? Personally I have never heard of it. EDIT: Nvm, EasyCast, ClearCast?
its my dad who's in charge of that part hes been working wit the stuff for years so he has the right equipment , he wont let me go near the stuff, all he tells me is that its expensive( i guess he doesnt want me to spill it or something) Edited by toa electro

Whats the price for these normally? More specifically an avohkii.Also, is it possible to mixture colors? Say an yellow-orangish gold?~Soran
for just a plain gold ahvokii? its about $17.00 unless u want 14 karat gold paint.
How much for a Pakari? :o
for a plain pakari it would be about 18 to 20 dollars. if u want i could do a little dino pattern on it or your name in bionicle letters

Just out of curiosity, did you ask CrunchbiteNuva about this before you made this topic? He may not like the idea of someone else making money on something that he helped work on without due credit, or even at all.Did you ask BNG? They may not like that someone is making money based on the models they made.And lastly, did you ask LEGO? I kind of doubt a business would approve of someone making money off of their IP...Not to be a killjoy, but it may be in your best interests to consider all of these things before selling things based on other's work, even if you are making the masks yourself...

Head of the Showdown (SSB) Project (AKA Emperor of the Omniverse)

bs42.png

-Credit to Cherixon for banner-

Just out of curiosity, did you ask CrunchbiteNuva about this before you made this topic? He may not like the idea of someone else making money on something that he helped work on without due credit, or even at all.Did you ask BNG? They may not like that someone is making money based on the models they made.And lastly, did you ask LEGO? I kind of doubt a business would approve of someone making money off of their IP...Not to be a killjoy, but it may be in your best interests to consider all of these things before selling things based on other's work, even if you are making the masks yourself...
hey whassup buddy. sorry i was under a short amount of time to post this, i did have the intention to contact them and i am in the process to do that. and also people have made money off os something lego did that part of your comment kinda seemed outta place, you should check ebay for people selling bionicle. and people making custom bionicle toy masks without Lego Bricks permission and they dont seem to mind. and one more thing dude do you know bng's e-mail i dont know who he is but it would help me alot if someone were to help me communicate with them.anyways best wishes-toa electro Edited by toa electro

That form of selling LEGO-related things is different from this, and likely still isn't approved by them. And in the case of completely custom masks, people have the defense that it's not infringing to be compatible with something. As long as you talk to LEGO before making a transaction, you should be safe. It's better to be safe than sorry. In the future, I'd recommend getting permission from all of the parties before doing something like this, because if anyone says no, there will be some disappointed people who were hoping for whatever service you're offering, and may not do business with you later because of it.BNG is actually a group of people, so I'd recommend contacting We Are Legion (formerly known as MicroSnipe) here.

Edited by Inferno630

Head of the Showdown (SSB) Project (AKA Emperor of the Omniverse)

bs42.png

-Credit to Cherixon for banner-

Still doesn't change the fact that you did make this topic with asking either and without proper credit to either party.And it isn't a matter of if LEGO would do something about it, but the possibility always exist, it's still infringed.

Edited by CrunchbiteNuva

Still doesn't change the fact that you did make this topic with asking either and without proper credit to either party.And it isn't a matter of if LEGO would do something about it, but the possibility always exist, it's still infringed.
sup, to start off sorry, and thats not one of those sorry's people just throw around all day, i am actually truly deeply sorry.Like I said before i did not even had time to think when i wrote this, and my mind wasn't in this at the time ( if everyone must know i was at a relatives funeral, my aunt succumbed to cancer a few days ago), I was and am constantly adding more and more to my topic if you can see , and i didnt expect that many replies as of yet, i thought by the time i get your permission i still would've gotten no replys. but i'm not using that as an excuse at all i do not blame unfortunate events and time spent wrongly, instead i blame myself and i encourage everyone else to do so also, in order to be a great member in society u have to take responsibility from everything around you. so this was not my aunts fault or my lack of inteligence or any of my disorders, if i had thought thsi through i wouldve asked all of you first. so as a punishment i will glady and humbly accept your permission to remove this post, and if you want never use your pepakura files anymore for recreational use or any use of that matter. before i finish this i had the urge to say i have no hard feeling over you or bng your products made simple days become adventures, and made me thank the lord that this was possible. and its not like you or bng hasnt humbly made a mistake like this before. so i will accept you wrath and hatred i deserve it.But i would like to thank you for your contributions and all you have given to us and for that i am sorry.sincerely-toa electro
That form of selling LEGO-related things is different from this, and likely still isn't approved by them. And in the case of completely custom masks, people have the defense that it's not infringing to be compatible with something. As long as you talk to LEGO before making a transaction, you should be safe. It's better to be safe than sorry. In the future, I'd recommend getting permission from all of the parties before doing something like this, because if anyone says no, there will be some disappointed people who were hoping for whatever service you're offering, and may not do business with you later because of it.BNG is actually a group of people, so I'd recommend contacting We Are Legion (formerly known as MicroSnipe) here.
i am sorry and regretfull for doing this thank you for giving me the opportunity to see what ive done wrong. and as a human, i should strive toward higher knowledge, thanks to you i will actually remember or think of all the possible wrongs that would stem from something like this, and to contact people before i post anything. no hard feelings from me i hope u have the same with me, and as for copy-write infringing, i would violate none from reasearch, people succesfully sell things that are not only lego related but also other themes or products such as kiss or the resident evil out of lego and make lots of money off of it succesfully , but again as i have done the mistake of rushing too quilckly doing this post i have learned to not trust my self so i will do further reaserch till im sure i will not infringe any copywrite. thank you again my friend any other complaints i will gladly accept them, and yeild to them Edited by toa electro

I was just very worried about the copyright issues and any repercussions it could have towards me and other people. Like you said, other people have made money doing stuff like this, but I would think those operations are usually all independent, they design and build the stuff themselves whereas here, the design aka pepakura files came from me and BNG. Well that's what I think. You can still use my files for recreational purposes.Another reason I was very cautious about this topic was the lack of pictures. You want to provide this service but how do people know exactly what they're getting? Custom Parts Builders do have examples of their work to show for potential buyers. For future endeavors, I think you need to show pictures of the process of how you would do this just so people can make an informed decision.

Edited by CrunchbiteNuva

I was just very worried about the copyright issues and any repercussions it could have towards me and other people. Like you said, other people have made money doing stuff like this, but I would think those operations are usually all independent, they design and build the stuff themselves whereas here, the design aka pepakura files came from me and BNG. Well that's what I think. You can still use my files for recreational purposes.Another reason I was very cautious about this topic was the lack of pictures. You want to provide this service but how do people know exactly what they're getting? Custom Parts Builders do have examples of their work to show for potential buyers. For future endeavors, I think you need to show pictures of the process of how you would do this just so people can make an informed decision.
thnak you i agree i will not use your pepakura files i will design my own and see what i can do . and as for the pictures i am still new on bzp and cannot navigate it very well but if i can i will upload them

sure it might take while tho are u sure you want thati can do a miru mata with a visor and

is it possible to get a light green phantoka miru with blue visor?
yeah it would take a while but i can do it! if you want i can make a miru mata or nuva with a visor attachment that goes up and down

Dude, sounds really legit! Hope business goes well for you! :)
dude thanks alot :)
I was just wondering if it is possible. it is. I might buy one, but I'm short on money right now.
it might be a little expensive cause they are all handmade so if u really want it now i can make it or ill put you a on a waiting list

• 8 months later...