Jeordeon's Massive Bionicle Sale

Nescent

Edit: I now have the following sets also for sale: Takadox (no squid, set and instructions only), Furno (full, pristine condition), Kiina (full, maybe a couple of the ubiquitous joint cracks but otherwise perfect), Kalmah (missing some pieces, but pretty much perfectly full, will give details if you're interested), Rahaga Norik (ask for details), blue Vahki (ask for details), red Vahki (missing a part, ask for details), and the two underwater scorpion guys (red and blue) (complete, ask for details).I'm moving and I haven't used my Bionicles in a couple of years, so it's high time I get rid of them. I have a ton! Mostly a big bulk collection of parts, but also some sets/misc. I'm in the US, and I'll ship to Canada. No international, though, sorry folks. Paypal please. If you want to mail in cash, I guess that's fine, but I'm not liable if it gets stolen. It's first come first serve (don't worry, this is obviously not a very active sub forum =P ) but the bulk parts will probably be an auction, depending on how many people may be interested. Some of these sets are listed elsewhere and are subject to run out of stock.I've been involved in a number of trades here a while ago, and all of them went smoothly (except for one where I was buying something and the salesman tried to hold out on me :sneaky: ).I'll start with the bulk parts. If there are any individual pieces you need, feel free to ask, but I don't wanna sell anything too small, i.e. a five dollar sale.It's organized into categories:TechnicLimbsArmorWeaponsFeetMasksI would like to sell all of those in one sale if possible. Shipping will be very pricey (50+ dollars) because it's huge; I'll probably use UPS. Let me know if you are interested, or if there are any specific pieces you want, and we can work out a deal.Edit: There are like three spray-painted masks, so if you see a golden one, it's not a prototype or anything rare like that.Sold:Pohatu Mata maskKopaka Mata maskKopaka Nuva maskKraata and KranaI am somewhat skeptical to sell these, but if you see any you want tell me and we can talk about it.Playing CardsIf you're looking for some awesome old-school Bionicle cards, here you go! Pictured is a stack (about forty cards) with a 20 card booster pack (the package in the image is empty, with its contents fanned out above it).Stars and Hero FactoryThese are in mint/near-mint condition, except for the Piraka and Gresh, which have a total of three cracked (yet functional) joints. (Sorry, I didn't realize this when I took the photo, but Bulk and Furno are not present; their containers are empty. Everything else is there, though.)Sold:StringerTahuStormerSurgeFurnoBreezeSets 1Sets 2Sets 3Thornatus V9 in perfect condition, with instructions but no box.Toa Ignika in meh condition, with instructions but no box. I have his weapon, it's just not in the pic. A couple of cracked joints, not a huge deal.Axalara V9, good condition, the ship is missing two parts, and the figure is missing his mask. Also the teeth in the back of it are blue instead of green. I have the instructions for it.Rokoh V5 (I think that's what it's called), meh condition, I think the ship might be missing a piece or two, but it seems to be fully functional. I have the instructions for it.Yes, I have Muaka (not in very good condition), but I don't want to sell it...let me know if you just *must* have it and we can talk.Meltdown, sublime condition with everything included.Xplode, same as Meltdown.I also have Rotor, not pictured. I'll have to make sure I have all his parts first, but he is also in perfect condition.EDIT: I also have Takua and Pewku, in full (set only).Books and MoreI think the movie works fine (I'll test it if anyone asks about it), and the bottom row of books show no sign of wear. The top row has some creases and stuff, and the one on the left is in perfect condition except for some (just a tiny bit of) cosmetic wear on the cover.Atlantis 1Atlantis 2Everything shown is in perfect condition, but I don't have any of the packaging or instructions. PDFs for all of them can be found online though (I'll link you if you don't know where).Here is the full gallery (not yet public).That's all folks. Let's hope this gets some attention, post away :fonz:

Edited by Jeordeon

IetTsFQ.png

I don't have a gold Krahkaan, sorry. The one pictured is spray-painted (I totally forgot to remove the golden masks when I took the pic), but ten dollars for the rest is a deal, plus a couple of dollars for the shipping. I do live in the US.

IetTsFQ.png

About how many parts are painted?
The Ignika, the Krahkaan, two Takadox heads, Takanuva's mask, aaaand I think that's it, maybe a couple other random parts. I was making a golden MoC but didn't have enough gold pieces.

IetTsFQ.png

ho much for the vezon ignika? or is that sold? please tell me its not sold!ooh. i see a "gold" kraahkan. how much?gresh's sword will be? and do yo have any zamors?

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

ho much for the vezon ignika? or is that sold? please tell me its not sold!ooh. i see a "gold" kraahkan. how much?i'm still looking.
The Vezon Ignika is available, but I don't have a golden Krahkaan (it's painted). I'm not sure I wanna sell just one mask though (unless you wanna pay like ten dollars), do you see anything else you want?

IetTsFQ.png

yeah. you must have started replying before the edit.gresh's swords and, do you have any zamors?oh, and thats why "gold" was in parentheses i knew it was painted

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

yeah. you must have started replying before the edit.gresh's swords and, do you have any zamors?oh, and thats why "gold" was in parentheses i knew it was painted
Alright, gotcha. Yes, I have both of his swords, and I also have tons of Zamor spheres/launchers. How many do you want, and any specific colors? I mostly have yellow and green.EDIT: I also have blue, silver, gold, opaque red, and possibly more. Edited by Jeordeon

IetTsFQ.png

any are good. i'm not picky.how much will all this cost me?
Also, you're in the US, right? Shipping will be $2 to $3 dollars, and there is a $1 PayPal fee. As for the parts, I'm thinking roughly $8. Does that sound reasonable? Edited by Jeordeon

IetTsFQ.png

• 2 weeks later...

What do you have in yellow? In particular, hand pieces, throwbot feet, and maybe a Hau?And if I'm lucky, Jaller(or Takua) 03's body?And what Noble masks do you have left?You know, other pieces that would be nice are any colored 03 Matoran upper legs/Visorak jaw Middles, Kopaka Nuva's weapons, ball joints, hordika heads, Keetorange Bohrok headplate and limbs, any other throwbot feet, and maybe Turaga Nuju's and Onewa's staffs. Have any of those?

Edited by Click

How much for all the parts?EDIT: and the vahki nuurahk(red one)

Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Sorry for my somewhat late response, I was off BZP for a few days.

What do you have in yellow? In particular, hand pieces, throwbot feet, and maybe a Hau?And if I'm lucky, Jaller(or Takua) 03's body?And what Noble masks do you have left?You know, other pieces that would be nice are any colored 03 Matoran upper legs/Visorak jaw Middles, Kopaka Nuva's weapons, ball joints, hordika heads, Keetorange Bohrok headplate and limbs, any other throwbot feet, and maybe Turaga Nuju's and Onewa's staffs. Have any of those?
I no longer have a yellow Hau (I sold Jaller and Gukko). As for hand pieces, if you mean the old pieces (non-Glatorian), I have lots, both pre- and post-2008 when they were modified. I have Takua and Pewku, but I wanna keep the set whole. As for the Noble masks, everything in the pic (I haven't sold any yet, just a couple of Mata and a Nuva). I have Keetongu's head plate, And yes, I do have Onewa's staff, but not Nuju's. Also at least three yellow Throwbot feet (probably more, I didn't look much), one of Kopaka Nuva's weapons, the white Hordika head (it's a little dirty though), and a bunch of yellow limbs, not sure about Keetongu's specifically though.
How much for all the parts?EDIT: and the vahki nuurahk(red one)
I was hoping you could make an offer. I'm not really sure what to sell them fore, since I've seen less than this on eBay sell for 200+ dollars. But that seems really high for Bionicles nowadays, so I'm not sure about a starting point. What seems reasonable to you?

IetTsFQ.png

About 130-ish. And the nuurahk?
Alright, that seems good, and please note that shipping will be very costly too (I am guessing 40-50 dollars), and the Nuurahk, maybe four dollars or so? It is missing a weapon piece and the disk.

IetTsFQ.png

Okay, so I'm thinking about your offer. I could use those yellow feet maybe, as well as any you have in blue and white, and if you have any Throwbots, in particular Jungle, those would be nice. What would you like for Takua and Pewku?Other pieces I'm looking for:Metru Chest Pieces (green and white)These pieces in black and brownSilver Hagah ShieldBlack and brown Vahki waist piece

Okay, so I'm thinking about your offer. I could use those yellow feet maybe, as well as any you have in blue and white, and if you have any Throwbots, in particular Jungle, those would be nice. What would you like for Takua and Pewku?Other pieces I'm looking for:Metru Chest Pieces (green and white)These pieces in black and brownSilver Hagah ShieldBlack and brown Vahki waist piece
Unfortunately I only have yellow, and no whole Throwbots (btw they are not bright yellow, they're Bionicle-color yellow, like on Keetongu). For Takua and Pewku, I'm thinking about $20-ish dollars. I have green, but not white Metru chest pieces, and none of those small pieces in black or brown I'm afraid. I do have black Vahki waists, and I have a brown one but it's Metru brown.

IetTsFQ.png