Waves Of The South

IC: (Sakrinil)Navigating the twisting streets of the city turned out to be harder then Kaladin had thought. Somehow he had gotten turned around and now stood staring at the gleaming ocean.He turned his head to the right and to the left, running his gaze over the vessels moored along the dock. Hmm. ships probably need doctors, he thought, beginning to stride past the plethora of docked boats and ships. And the boating business seems successful enough around here that the pay couldn't be too bad. OOC: Open for interaction

IC: Nivigate:Nivigate turned from the fight, apparently the criminal had not gotten away while the toa were arguing, now a new toa was running to the fight, it would probably end with the toa dragging a criminal away.Nivigate spotted someone walking toward the docks from the beach, “Maybe he would like to help buy a boat.” he thought. Nivigate walked up to the stranger, “Hello” he said kindly.OOC: This is for Kaladin

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

OOC: A net arrow? Three arrows can't be launched at once.IC: Revax was hit by the Net arrow, which trapped him. He now saw that it was pontless to resist, so he waited to be captured.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC-Cotan:"Xerxes, hold him," Cotan commanded, the prime species moving to do so, as Cotan turned to Amordis."You, so called 'Xankah Order member,' I'm taking you in as well. Please, just comply, don't try to run. I hate it when people run."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC(Amordis)[sakrinil]: Amordis had evaded the net arrow, and was now comfortably away from Revax. "Alright, I won't run. But why are you taking me in again? Don't you need a warrant, or at least reasonable cause?" There was a plant growing out from one of the cracks, a small thing, but Amordis knew it would become wooden if allowed to grew. It started to grow now, slowly at first, steadily twisting into a figure of a rahkshi.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC-Cotan:"The fact that, in the midst of a large group of people, all within earshot, you blurted out that you were working undercover for the Xankah Order in the Vermillion Dragon-in front of a Vermillion Dragon member at that-counts as probably cause." Cotan narrowed his eyes, though thankfully he still had his sword out, in case this person decided to attack.

profiles i guess

OOC: Yeah, I'm just going to skip Alfon's escape since it'd be too long and complicated.IC: AlfonMan, is this chow ever good! Well, so should everything after I've been fed slop for god knows how long. Hmmm? Where am I? Oh just sitting in a cabin, eating some piece of Rahi meat. Food's good but what's really important is that I've got a bed. With an actual mattress, blanket and a pillow! How awesome is that? Sorry, I'm getting beside myself. Turns out the attackers which nearly busted a cap at my beautiful face were a few boys from the Coastal Guard so they didn't mind me grabbing a dingy and rowing all the way there with a white flag.So they took me in, obviously questioned me and threatened to take me prisoner but after we got things sorted, they agreed to check my criminal record once we arrive at...I think they said Sakrinil. If everything's good there, I'm a free man. No, I'm not going to go wild with my new-found freedom. I'd just get robbed of it in a heartbeat and I don't want to sit in my own filth ever again. Seriously, it's plain nasty. Go try it, see how I felt. Well, I guess that wraps it up pretty good, right on time too: I'm sleepy. G'night. I'll talk to myself tomorrow.

IC(Amordis)[sakrinil]: "I said at the moment. The operation is just about over, so I've no need to go back there. I just haven't gone back for my identification yet." The wooden rahkshi was just about finished. As the last remains of the staff formed, Amordis bent, plucked the plant out of the sidewalk, and offered it to Cotan. "Rahkshi statue?" he said.

Progenitus Worldsoul

OOC: Minor bunny, because I'm getting tired of this. xDIC-Cotan:Cotan made a big mistake right there. Instead of keeping his eyes trained on Amordis, like a normal police Toa would, he did what a diplomat would-he looked down at the statue, taking it in his hands, if only to stay polite. He heard feet moving and looked up quickly, but Amordis was already down an alley, still running, most likely.Cotan sighed. There was little point going after him-he'd show up again sooner or later, and Cotan had gathered enough details from the Toa's appearance that he could send somebody out after him later. Now, though, he'd have to get Revax to the castle.He gestured for Xerxes to pick up Revax and follow after him, not checking to see if the prime would do so or not.OOC: And now I officially apologise to Darkon for bunnying Xerxes while he was gone, but I barely did anything as it is, so meh.

profiles i guess

IC(Amordis)[sakrinil]: Excellent. Now the only thing to do is get out of the city. His heart fairly racing, Amordis ran through the alleys, heading for the docks. While he run, he chuckled slightly at what would happen if Cotan were to search for the name Amordis had given him. He would have found the operative did exist, but was in fact, a toa of plasma, not plantlife.

Progenitus Worldsoul

OOC: I believe it's still morning, so I'm going based off of that assumption. I didn't see Lev change it since his post on page 18 or 19.Sakrinil / Waking up to a brand new day / IC:Villy slowly rolled over in her bed, hand escaping from the covers and hitting something on the desk beside her bed. The object, just some trinket, clattered to the floor, landing on top of several other noisy objects. Villy groaned and rolled over once again, the noises of life slowly reaching her ears, disturbing her slumber. She pulled the covers over her head and groaned.A cart rolled by her house, and the noise was too much. Moaning, she reached her arm out without looking and groped the desk for her mask. Her fingers found the familiar shape and she gripped it, turning her head to put it on.Energy surged through her, thanks to the mask. Others slept with their masks on at all times, but Villy liked the kick-start it gave her in the morning. Otherwise she would probably never be able to leave her bed, or stay awake for longer than five minutes at a time. Then again, she didn’t exactly have an elemental power anymore, so it really only sapped her strength, which any would be mask thieves wound find out to their surprise.She guessed that the energy leaving her body when she took it off also helped her sleep, considering she couldn’t exactly use her own power over sleep on herself, mostly because she was too nervous to try, although she wouldn’t admit it.Scratching at the back of her head, Villy swung her legs out over the edge of the bed and stood up, stretching and yawning at the same time. She then proceeded with her normal morning ritual of making the bed and cleaning up whatever she had knocked off her desk. She grabbed some bread and a glass of water for a quick breakfast and stared out her window.A realization came over her as she stared out her window at the activity of the beings outside. She had slept in, again. Well, perhaps just a few minutes off. Villy squinted, looking down at the shipyards. Huh, maybe a few hours, after all. Not that she cared, she worked whenever she was called, and she hadn’t been called yet today, probably because she had been asleep, but that was no matter.Drinking the rest of her water with one big glug, Villy dumped the cup into her sink, and grabbed her accessories. Making sure her eye patches were straight in her mirror, she slipped on her old boots, which did nothing for her other than being awesome. Tying on her sashes and buckling on her belts, she tugged on them to make sure they wouldn’t slip off. To top it off, she attached her wooden stand to her left shoulder. One day she would find a pet worthy enough for her.But not today. Probably. Today she was looking for adventure, not a pet, she decided right then and there. A quick trot around the shipyards and perchance a swim would be a good way to see what was going on and if adventure was to be had. If not, she would grab her work gear and make her rounds to those who had asked her to be on her route.Locking her door behind her, Villy was painfully unaware of the window she left open almost every day. A thief would have a hay day with her house, not that he would find anything of value amidst her piles of trinkets and assorted doodads.Humming to herself, she waved to one of her neighbors before heading down the road towards the ocean. In no time she arrived at the shipyard. She stood there for a few moments, trying to take notice of all the newcomers around her and saying hello to those she did know, like that one Toa from the Coast Guard that had just passed her.Perhaps today would be the day where she got her great adventure. She was finally getting restless in this city, and while she didn’t necessarily feel compelled to leave, she was still always on alert for news from farther south.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

IC(Amordis)[sakrinil]: Excellent. Now the only thing to do is get out of the city. His heart fairly racing, Amordis ran through the alleys, heading for the docks. While he run, he chuckled slightly at what would happen if Cotan were to search for the name Amordis had given him. He would have found the operative did exist, but was in fact, a toa of plasma, not plantlife.
IC: TanikaTanika, hearing they're conversation and seeing the toa of plantlife run, quickly fired a bolt of stuning electricty at the fleeing toa and ran after him Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

[GameMaster]IC: Guard Lieutenant ~ Castle SakrinilThe tall Prime that stood before Cadrhon was looking down at a tablet. He looked forward with disdain as the other Prime, of the more brutish species, sat in the cell. Cadrhon's mask hung on the wall behind the lieutenant, and his weapons were likely somewhere else entirely, stored there as evidence."Let's see... according to these records from an old census, your name is Cadrhon. Recently you've been a minor threat to us. Vermillion Dragon... not a very smart example either, are you? Perhaps that armor has stretched inside your thick skull and formed a defensive barrier around your logic centers. And kept them away.""Captured by the Toa Council. Who did it? Not telling you. And you assaulted me, in front of two of my guards and that same Toa, who had already bested you alone. You really are a piece of work, aren't you?"He tossed the tablet to a table nearby. "As it happens, another individual wants to see you. She'll be here shortly."With that, he walked out of the room, leaving Cadrhon alone in the cell dark, unlit cell. A stone rat scurried past his foot.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

[GameMaster]IC: Mysterious Stranger ~ Castle SakrinilThe figured that moved before the cell door was a strange one. Rather than the dark, black cloak that most beings trying to disguise themselves wore, she (that's how the guard had addressed her, after all) was of a bright white. Over her mask and face, the height of which suggested that she was a Toa or Toa sized individual, was a black veil of some sorts that completely obscured her from view.She reached up and grabbed Cadrhon's mask from the wall. Moving close to the cell bars, she extended mask through the sturdy protodermis bars... and then threw it to the ground, where a great crack went through rendering it, as with all damaged Kanohi, completely powerless.Her hand went back before the Prime could respond, and her hand went to the side. The sound of guards marching could be heard momentarily, but was suddenly stropped and replaced by the sound of... people falling down a stairway, their weapons falling with them."Cadrhon, is it? Tell me, what do you know of the Legion Scepter?"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Cadrhon"Not much, really. I know that it is said t obe very powerful, and it would net a large profit if sold to thr right individual." he said in response.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Xerxes & YasothXerxes did as he was told, hoisting the Steltian over his shoulder like a sack of flour, ignoring any protests that he made as the Prime followed Cotan. Yasoth ran to catch up with the Toa of Air. "Excuse me, but can I leave now, or should I report what happened?" She asked, brushing dust off of her clothes.IC: Zenonia"Well, that was exciting." Zenonia said dryly, drinking her wine in small sips, having listened to the events outside.

pNNgXax.jpg

[GameMaster]IC: Mysterious Stranger ~ Castle SakrinilThe figure rose her hand, and an intricate pattern of flames appeared in the air, forming a beautiful web that wove into a single image - a metal rod, about half a Bio in length, tipped with a grasping claw that wrapped around a huge, oval shape about the size of a Le-Matorans closed fist."Good. But you have no idea of its true value, do you?""Listen to me," she said. "Many others, both willing and unwilling, are racing to the same destiny as you. But whether or not they have fulfilled that destiny or not will determine if all is as it is meant to be. You have been chosen, by me, to track down the Scepter. Look to the southern seas, from what you call Dajon to the endless blue that lies beyond."The flaming scepter receded. Once I leave, know this. Behind you are two chains used for hanging prisoners up above. Pull the one to your current left, which will be your right when you turn around. It will open a passage into the sewers below, where a dead Toa with a mask identical to yours.She created a circle midair with her hand, and reached into the center. From the nothingness present, she pulled out Cadrhon's battleaxe, and threw it into the prison cell through the bars."Trying to escape any other way will get you killed. There are too many guards for you to survive. I suggest you take my advice. Oh, and do be careful... the sewers are very, very dangerous."OOC: Nothing but rats and goblins. Only the rats in the Matoran Universe include Kuma-Nui, which are some three to four times larger than a Toa. There aren't any goblins down there, and if there were, the Kuma-Nui would eat them.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Cadrhon, surprised that he had been chosen, said "One question. Who are you?" in a low voice, hoping to at least get that information out of the individual.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

[GameMaster]IC: Mysterious Stranger ~ Castle Sakrinil DungeonThe being turned to face him one last time, the veil still obstructing her face. "Not your enemy. Yet." she replied, before turning and walking up the stairway. A strange sound could be heard; if Cadrhon approached the bars, he would see nothing there; only an unconscious guard laying sprawled at the base of the stairway.OOC: If anybody else expects to be given a quest for being taken to the dungeons, they're out of luck. Deus Ex Machina is not Dos Ex Machina.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: CadrhonSeeing the being leave, Cadrhon decided to follow her instructions. He turned around, and pulled the chain to his right.OOC: Do you control what happens when he pulls the chain, or do I?

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Yasoth & XerxesYasoth nodded, falling back to Xerxes's side, content with the answers given to her. She had finally found an interesting Toa to study, though the subject (Cotan, to be exact) did seem a bit emotionless. The matter of them finding that she wasn't a "real" Toa was also in her thoughts. She could still claim she wanted to join the Toa Council, and had come from a distant land, though there was probably a hole in that plan.Xerxes whistled a melody, rising in tone and pace before coming back down to a slow, primal series of sounds. It was one of his tribe's chants, and it was utterly mesmerizing, causing listeners to turn their heads in interest.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: [Doriana Calam] - Effrah, ShipyardsDoriana, already nearing the shipyards, spotted the ship marked 'Azure Thunder' moored in the docks."HELLO!" the Toa shouted, hoping that at least one crew member would hear, "ANYONE THERE!"IC: [Dralack Illu] - Sakrinil, Castle SakrinilDralack glanced around the halls and corridors for a few minutes, looking for anyone who might be able to help him. Finally, he caught sight of a Prime Species guard (Guard Lieutenant) walk out from the prisons."Excuse me, sir," the Vortixx called out, striding over, "Could you help me for a second, please?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: I was thinking about Zenonia when I wrote her name down, but I didn't realize just how close the names where.IC: Yasoth "Matter of fact, yes. I come from Frumus, but I found it dreadfully boring there." She said, her smile never faltering. "So I came to Sakrinil in search of adventure. Can't say I haven't found it."

pNNgXax.jpg

[GameMaster]IC: Guard Lieutenant ~ Castle SakrinilAfter one passes through the gates of the Castle to the keep, the sight is still quite wondrous and imposing. The complex is multi-tiered. The first, down below, has two doors; one on the left and one on the right, at the far ends, that lead to the lower tier. This is the location for the guards barracks, armories, supply rooms and kitchens, and is built over the dungeons, which are simply modified sections of a mostly sealed off tunnel network used for supplies and the guard barracks before the above ground areas of the fortress were built. Many of those other sealed tunnels, kept isolated from the dungeons, were now used as sewers. At the four corners of the keep are four additional towers.The second tier is reached through a single door at the end of a stairway that cuts into the stone of the first tier and rises up a good four Bio to the second. Here, the higher ranking guard officers make their home, along with any officials and guests. Toa who work in the Castle stay here as well, given their own sufficient space. Libraries, great dining halls, and the like are also found.The third tier is reached by two stairways, one on the right and one on the left, that cut through the second tier. It is headed by a single building, withing being the Viscounts throne and his own meeting hall and personal quarters.The keep is surrounded by other buildings as well, mostly unoccupied. There are smithies, leather workers, and stables for Rahi all found. The place is very organized and well stocked, and has plenty of room - enough room is present to fit thousands more in times of crises.It was in the first tier that Dralack encountered that lieutenant as he came walking up from the dungeons below. He turned around and gave her an inquisitive glance. "Identification?"OOC: Sewers. I imagine that Bionicle characters still need to use the latrine. Probably barf everything up, the way that birds of prey do with castings. The less we speak of this subject the better.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Alfon (Sakrinil)"Wakey wakey, chump!" were the words I heard before I sprang awake, feeling a cold splash of water invade my sense of touch. Scrambling, I instinctively rushed the Matoran with a bucket, pinning him to the wall with a knife to his throat quicker than he could register what had happened. It took me a moment to come to my senses, diligently putting the frightened sailor down, frantically sprinting out of my cabin and leaving me to myself. Guy's lucky I didn't kick him on the way out. There wasn't really a towel in the room so I just used my bed's sheets to dry myself off then head upstairs.We had made it safe and sound and after checking my records, I was cleared to go. Finally, actual land and civilization! Surprising how such simple things can turn out to be so special once they've been taken from you for so long. First to make it off these docks though! Barely able to contain myself, I broke into a jog, yelling "FREEDOM!" and as I turned the corner, I slipped on a wet part of the floor then fell on a wandering Matoran. Great way to start your freedom, man, what luck. Picking myself up, I leaned over and offered my hand to the fellow."Sorry about that, chap."OOC: That's Kaladin, by the way.

Edited by Mr. Wade

IC: Keran | Sakrinil"Y'know," came a voice from above Kaladin and Alfon, "I've only been in this town a couple days now, but if everyone here was as interesting as you..." A sleek, leaf-green Toa hopped down from the two story building he'd been standing on. "I don't think I'd ever want to leave!" He was grinning broadly as he looked from one to the other. "This happen often?"^^H-D^^

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?