Waves Of The South

IC: Raknar (Azure Thunder)A third flash: Raknar, crouched over Song, trying to hold her protect her from whatever she was seeing, before being thrown violently backwards and hit with a dictionary. He had reached up to feel the blood, and then..."Braveheart?"-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Raknar (Azure Thunder)"Song," he sighed in relief, seemingly forgetting that he was supposed to be a blustery scoundrel with a nicknaming complex for half a second as he moved forward, ready to hug her. "I mean, uh...good to see you're alright, Cap."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: SongSong rolled her eyes, and telekinetically yanked Raknar forward. She wrapped her arms around him in a hug. Conveniently, this also helped hide the fact her eyes were watering. She whispered in his ear. "I'm so sorry."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Raknar (Azure Thunder)"Hey, don't be, alright?" he replied in a soothing whisper as he hugged her tightly. "I'm more bummed that your first mate poured about half of my best bottle of whiskey into my head wound."He grinned at her and wiped away one of the tentative tears from underneath her eye.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Revax walked into Sakrinil slowly, wanting to appear like a regular citizen. He kept walking through the city, looking for somwone to rob.OOC: That's for you, D.A.V.E

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Raknar (Azure Thunder)"I got lucky," was his only reply as he redoubled his hugging efforts and lifted her into the air slightly. "Apology accepted, then. Here, let me just..."He continued wiping away the tears from her eyes before they came and winked at her happily.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

[GameMaster ~ Sakrinil Ports]"I'm telling you, I saw it! I saw a dragon!""Sir, you're incredibly drunk, I'm going to have to ask you to stop with that. There's no dragon in the ports.""I was out fishing, I saw the water suddenly break, and this huge rock started flying away! A big dragon!""That's ridiculous, sir. Go back to your home and go to sleep."OOC: Can I also get an answer about the question I asked in Discussion?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC : Evex : Azure ThunderEvex had broken away from his hug to allow Raknar a turn. Still confused, he turned to the dragon. "... What... just happened?"

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung, instead of telling Evex what had happened, merely connected to the being's mind. He then showed him the memory in full of what had happened, cutting off once it was ended."Now, tell me, how much longer before we get to Effrah?" He asked, boredly.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Revax walked into Sakrinil slowly, wanting to appear like a regular citizen. He kept walking through the city, looking for somwone to rob.OOC: That's for you, D.A.V.E
IC: YasothYasoth, remaining in her current guise, paused, noticing a male Steltian, leader class, with blue and gold armor. He walked strangely slow among the bustling crowds. Smiling to herself, Yasoth walked over in his direction, her money purse tied to her waist, undoubtedly going to attract Revax's attention in a way she didn't mean to.
IC: Kiarak"Ouch, that's hurtful." Kiarak shrugged. "It's not a problem getting them to like me. That's easy. The trick is keeping them aftervtheybfind out what my job is."
IC: Zenonia"You had a hard enough time getting me to stand you." Zenonia said. "I'm not even sure if you've succeded yet.""So what is your job?"

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Kiarak must be tired from all the shrugging he's been doing. Oops, I mean, Liarak. :PIC: ZenoniaZenonia didn't pause. "And the bit that makes everyone dislike you is coming up when?" She asked, knowing that he had already said it, but clearly unimpressed.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: [Doriana Calam] - Effrah, Arkrak's General StoreDoriana dug into the folds of her cloak, pulling out a creased, faded and stained piece of paper. Unfolding it and tossing in onto the counter for Arkrak to see. On it, in bold lettering, read:

WANTED: DRIDAK

FOR MULTIPLE COUNTS OF MURDER

DEAD OR ALIVE

"Dridak," the Toa elaborated, "Mass murderer, wanted by both the Toa Council and the Xankah Order. And everybody else, too, I guess."She raised an eyebrow, "So... what do you say?"IC: [Dralack Illu] - Sakrinil, Castle SakrinilDralack scowled deeply. Did he really have to announce that he had been robbed for everybody to hear."I WISH TO SPEAK WITH A GUARDSMAN! IN PRIVATE!"OOC: Sorry Grochi, but I sort of needed to speed up the journey, so...IC: [Su'un Kanad] - SakrinilSu'un picked up his pace when he saw Sakrinil in the horizon, "Well then, you were curious about Sakrinil then, Tajeh? Feast your eyes on that."The Trytan checked the streets for any place that might accept his produce. At this point in his life, he might have even considered selling it to the Vermillion Dragon, or the Yheyn Rebellion, he was that in need of money.Plus, after a day of hauling them across the country, one got pretty sick of the smell of potatoes, apples and madu fruit.Almost immediately, Kanad spotted a wandering Toa of Iron, with particularly distinctive grey and orange armour (Stronin). Maybe he would want some produce..."Hello there," he shouted, waving, "Are you hungry, traveller?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: [stronin - Sakrinil]Stronin yawned as he walked through the streets of the city. He was having another boring day, and other than the arrest he had made, there wasn't much that helped relieve his boredom.OOC: Stronin open for interaction.
IC: TanikaTanika walked through the unknown city hoping to find someone who could tell him where he was or anything about his past. He spotted a toa of iron that looked like he was patrolling so Tanika decided to ask him; "hi there can you tell me where I am?" Tanika said.OOC: sorry I didn't refresh my page before I posted Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: RevaxNoticing a Ga-Toa walking toward him, he looked in the direction she was coming from. He noticed the money purse around her waist, and thought she looked like a good target. He walked toward her, and attempted to start a conversation to distract her. "Hello!" he said, not wanting to appear suspicious, and to look like he meant no harm.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: Well, everyone who didn't ignore it seemed contented with it, so...[GameMaster Post]The hours passed by across the Yheyn-Seas, and the moon and the stars above slowly faded away. Eventually, the sun rose in the sky above, bringing the warmth and light of day and the dawn.It was now 6:00, dawn. The shipyards of Sakrinil are now open to receive launch vessels.OOC: If the Azure Thunder was planning on heading to Effrah or Nibar, they're there. If they were planning on Dajon, they're halfway. If they're heading Moroni, it's quite a bit longer; same for Frumus or the Six Lights; Kantis is far away.[GameMaster ~ Sakrinil]After those long hours spent waiting, Dralack was finally called into the castle to file his complaint.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC-Aclaraung:"We're here," Aclaraung noted. "Very well. Song, I shall keep in contact. The rest of you, be good. I don't want to have to raze the island just to get you out." That said, Aclaraung jumped off the cabin, a few strained flaps of his wings gaining him height as he flew out to see, far enough away from Effrah that most wouldn't be able to see him as he swam.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: SongCarefully, Song elbowed Myr away from the wheel as she brought the ship into the harbor. "People, get ready to cast out the anchor. We've arrived on Effrah."IC: KiarakKiarak grinned. "Yeah, that's true."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(Xeno, Frumus): It was morning. His contact had disappeared, and his fire had gone out during the night. He sat up, and greeted the rising sun. He went down to the shore, carrying the lumber he had chopped and milled earlier. He began to assemble a small skiff, one that would get him off the island. Frumus had nothing more for him.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOC: Well, since Yasoth apparently found something better to do...IC: Keran | Sakrinil | Midnight (retcon)"Yeah, jungles are pretty great. Always something going on somewhere, even if you've seen a lot of it before. An... an..." He yawned loudly, suddenly looking quite tired. As if he'd just run out of steam. "And I'm tired now. Been a hectic day. Those beds inside sound pretty nice. C'mon." Without waiting to see if Astral would follow he turned on his heel and strode inside the Council chambers to find his bed. And if he couldn't, he'd just use another. Whatever works, really.MorningThe Toa of Air stretched out, yawning loudly, as the sleep finally began to desert him. It had been a good night, all things considered. Now to hope today turned out to be just as good. With that cheerful thought in mind he got up out of bed, still stretching out his back, and went wandering around the Toa Council chambers, looking for something to do, someone to talk to, or just whatever crossed his path.^^H-D^^

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC: Sakrinil"Okay goodnight." Astral made his way to an empty bed, sat down and quickly fell asleep....Astral woke up as the sun rose. He made the bed he slept in so it would be neat for tonight. The Toa strolled around the Council Chambers looking to see if they had a dinning room or hall to have breakfast in.

IC: Zenonia The shop loomed before Zenonia & Kiarak, it's doors containing the yellow glow of the light inside, save for the bottom, where the glowing illumination could be seen. Rushing ahead, Zenonia opened the door, holding it open for Kiarak. "Does this mean you think I think that men are below women?" She half-joked.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Dridak - SakrinilA lone figure garbed in a hooded cloak with a scarf covering his face wandered the streets of Sakrinil, heading in the general direction of a Mansion while avoiding large crowds and authority figures. From whatever information he managed to dig up from Vermillion Dragon members, this place served as an outpost and housed an information broker, or so he was told. Dridak had some questions he'd like answered, here specifically.After a long stroll, the Toa happened upon his destination and appeared comparatively small to its looming stature. He stared at it for a moment, taking in his bearings and making sure no one had followed him before walking up to the door and knocking.OOC: Man with the Hex, if you'd like to interact with Dridak, here he is.

IC: RevaxRevax walked up to Yasoth, and asked "What are you doing walking the streets?", slowly inching toward the bag of money.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Raknar (Azure Thunder)"You heard her," said Raknar, eyebrows raised. "Someone cast out the anchor."He turned to the captain again and winked, leaning on the mast beside her."Feeling better, Songbird?" he asked.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Raknar (Azure Thunder)"It's freezing out here," came the reply, as Raknar removed his marching jacket and slipped it onto Song. "How was that? Decent first step towards atonement?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME