Waves Of The South

IC: SongSong was sitting at her desk, hands clasped on top. Everything about her posture was rigid and tense. In fact, when she started speaking, she stared at the charts on her desk, refusing to meet Raknar's eyes."I wanted to apologize for my behavior earlier. It was rude, and out of line." Even her voice was tense.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Sorry I didn't respond to Salvinn earlier, I couldn't find a way to incorporate him in the situation.IC: ZenoniaZenonia, as she turned to walk outside, was knocked off balance by Salvinn, landing on her back with a surprised noise that stood somewhere between a whisper and a muffled shriek. Getting back on her knees, Kiarak momentarily forgotten, Zenonia wheezed slightly. "I-I'm sorry..." She wheezed as she slapped her palm against her chest, trying to get her lungs to process air once more. As she did so, she looked up, and her mouth literally fell open in shock. She recognized the face from last night, and though the details were fuzzy, she remembered this being helping her. OOC: Yet another rival for Kiarak. Not that he had much of a chance.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Kiarak"Here you go."Kiarak said, as he helped Zenonia to her feet. He sighed. "Ya don't need CPR, do you?"IC: SongSong was quiet, quite obviously not sure how to proceed. She had been figuring out what she had been going to say for a while, and now she didn't know what to do.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Stalva)Stalva continued her nocturnal patrol. Her weapon always in a half raised position, she had learned over the years that she could never afford to let her guard down. Not in this city at least. Her factory seemed secure enough tonight, but she refused to allow herself to be drawn into the trap that was a false sense of security.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: Last one until in-game dawn, folks.And Tyler, if you break the fourth wall one more time, you're squid meat.[GameMaster Post ~ Sakrinil]A flash of black passed in the corridors before Stalva, moving faster than anything she had seen before and vanishing into the darkness. Even a Kakama user couldn't possibly....There was a rattling behind her. Another flash in the corner of the eye.Were she to look across the room and in her own private chambers, she would find the crescent moon against the wall, and many of her own personal belongings missing from within.OOC: But not if she didn't look, that wouldn't make any sense. Bonus points to the first person to figure out what's going on.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

OOC: Knew this was coming the second I saw you viewing the topic. :PIC (Stalva)Stalva reacted quickly, perhaps the thief or being was already gone, but nonetheless she raised her weapon and moved to block the entrance to her room. She had some stun gas on her and she planned to make use of it. She picked up a grenade that would normally be fired from her rifle and released it. Flowing from the grenade, stun gas began to fill the room. Her chemical suit would protect her from the has and if the intruder was still around, she doubted he/it would be as lucky.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: ZenoniaZenonia stopped staring at Salvinn to glance at Kiarak in annoyance. That done, she looked back at Salvinn.She had, technically, not said no, so Kiarak had a loophole.IC: Yasoth, SakrinilA female Vortixx, tall and regal, exited a small building, apparently a residence, but, because of the lack of anything signifying any certain type of structure, it was left to guess. As she continued to walk, she watched the world with cold, calculating eyes. The female Vortixx rounded a corner, noticing that the streets were near empty. It was quite normal, considering how late it was. A male Toa of Earth came around the other side. The female Vortixx was nowhere to be seen. Straightening his vest, and carefully dusting off his bowler hat, the Toa walked down the street, calmly observing the world around him.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC (Stalva)Stalve murmured several very creative strings of profanity under her breath as he she began to search the factory. The stun gas had revealed nothing and she was at a loss. She knew she had little chance of finding the intruder, but it never hurt to check.

IC: [stronin - Sakrinil]"Well, I'm off," he said, walking away.OOC: Open for interaction.
IC: Cadrhon had been walking through Sakrinil, trying not to draw attention to himself. Soon, he saw Stronin walking, and went up to him. "Who are you?" he asked in a gruff voice.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: ZenoniaZenonia, struggling to control her rising anger, glanced back at him, whispering something obscence, disturbing, and above all, insulting at him. She still didn't say no, however.Well, at least not directly.IC: Yasoth, SakrinilYasoth, uncaring if others were around, transformed into a hawk-like creature, flew to the top of a nearby building, reformed as a Ga-Toa, rather attractive. Yasoth was hoping to study some Toa tonight, and thought that this guise would help him as he did so.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Krissuk: Sakrinil Docks:Krissuk and Aiolos reached the docks. The former jumped up some crates and onto a rooftop, from which he would be more likely to see any individuals to recruit.

IC: SalvinnGrabbing his food, Salvinn realized he had the perfect opportunity to escape. Of course Salvinn also realized that Zenonia seemed to be quite annoyed by the other being. Sigh, I bloody hate having a conscience. It's so annoying. Smiling his normally charismatic smile, Salvinn spoke, "Sorry about that Zenonia, seems I've lost a hold of my wits." He then leaned over and whispered in her ear, "This guy giving you trouble, or is he a friend?"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Sollin: Near Stalva's Factory:If Stalva looked out her window, she would see a dark figure slowly crawling out of a trash heap. The toa of earth crept over to the door and tapped lightly on it.

IC (Stalva)Stalva whirled about and raised her weapon. Then she lowered it as she spotted the figure. It couldn't have been the thief, the shape was....probably different, the thief had moved to fast for her to verify the shape. Nonetheless, it was probably another fugitive from the Council seeking her assistance. She would not turn such a being away. She walked over to the window and opened it with one quick motion. "Inside. Hurry. They could be watching."

IC: Gaioli (Doix ) Footsteps. She could hear footsteps. Her hand tightened around the handle, and she took out her sword, still with her rifle in the other hand. Thinking quickly, she disappeared into the galley, where she proceded to cut the floor out. Dropping into the cargo hold, she went to the stern and repeated her action. 'Better to lose the 'Doix' than my life.' And as she slipped into the water, the boat began to slowly sink.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Vorasku and one other crew member followed Gaioli, toward the galley. Vorasku then noticed the boat beginning to sink. "Fool." he thought. He then told his crew to get to the open area. They ran onto the deck, and stood, looked out, hoping to see Gaioli.IC: Cadrhon, when he saw the pistol aimed at him, had activated his Hau, effectively blocking the attack. He then deactivated it, and swung his axe at Stronin.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Cadrhon, using the full strenght of his body, pulled the axe away from Stronin. At the same time, he activated his hau to block the bullet.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Gaioli (Sea) She floated there for a second or 2, just waiting. Then she focused, activating her mask. And like a Fader Bull, she teleported away, leaving only the ghost of an image. (Island between Nibar, Effrah and Dajon) Gaioli appeared 3 feet above the ground, with her right arm stuck in a leaf. Stifling her scream of pain, she ripped the leaf off the tree and stumbled forward. She lay there, exausted at using her powers, mask and sword that much. 'I'm alive... for now...'Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC (Stalva)"I do what I can. Who told you of this place?" Stalva gestured to a nearby room. "The workers for use it for their breaks, most who come here are hungry. We should have some food left over..."

IC: CadrhonKnowing he was at a great disadvantage, Cadrhon decided to let himself be arrested.IC: VoraskuSeeing no sign of Gaioli, Vorasku ordered his crew to get off the ship, except for two t ostay behind and guard. They then want on to the island, looking for a sign of life.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Sollin: Stalva's Factory:Sollin walked into the room. He was rather hungry."People tend to think fugitives only hide in hay bales and the like. That's why I hide in trash heaps. People have looser lips around them, and my pursuers don't search them as often. Anyway, I'm starved. I'd eat a boot if you put it on a plate."

IC (Stalva)"Clever. Several fugitives I've heard of have used the sewers to that same end. Can't say they smelled pleasant." Normally Stalva would have been worried about if this was a member of the Toa Council in disguise, but he didn't seem to have the arrogance. Besides, worse came to worse she was confident in her combat abilities. "I believe we have a few sweet cakes left over..." She rooted around in a cabinet fro a moment. Moments later she withdrew a small plate with several honey-covered pieces of cooked dough upon it. "Hopefully this will help." She set the plate down on a nearby table.

IC: Gaioli (Island)She frowned, still in pain. 'More footsteps.' She stood, thinking. Then, getting an idea, she climbed into the trees, quickly making room for herself among the tops. She waited, not daring to breathe. OOC: I'm very sorry, ToSJ, but I've got to break the interaction. I'm leaving on a 2 week trip, and so will just need to have Gaioli's interaction stop. :( She'll just be stuck here until I get back.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg