Waves Of The South

IC: Song"Who was pullin' rank? Just making a point." Song said, trying to steer the conversation into a more cheerful zone. "Do I look like someone who pulls rank?"Fury reached out, so Raknar could hear her. Say yes. For karzahni's sake, be honest with her.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Evex : Sakrinil : Azure ThunderEvex winced, drawing back. "S-sorry...""But, yeah. The Ny. Apathetic. I was told They are aspects of nature and the mind, made real, though not necessarily physical. Usually depicted in artwork as vast beings, towing above the mountains. Perhaps an exaggeration, or perhaps They can be whatever they want. They usually don't notice us, but if they do, well, there are whole epics about what occurs when the whim strikes one to change the course of a man's life. Usually ends badly for him, however much good he did. A guy exploded once. Long story.""But, we were drifting away from those beliefs by the time I left. Some wanted a more benevolent God, who would listen to them. Others fell into worshiping... things." "The Witch Cults of Uru`shulk went to the far west. Exodys and his followers left for Destral. Conith and his court traveled north. And the rest of us who left just went our separate ways, and have been wandering about.""... Kinda sucks for us, I guess."

Edited by The One who is Gone
They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

IC: Taronak"Excellent." he said as the boat left the dock. Now there would be no chance of the Vermillion Dragon catching him.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC-Aclaraung:"My species suffered something similar," Aclaraung said. "But this was even before the days of speech. We communicated through pure thought." Aclaraung squinted, looking carefully at Evex."I feel like a met a Ny, once. Or, at least, what you would call a Ny, though I am not sure. Would you care if I shared the memory? It would help me to learn something."OOC: I'll let you describe the memory as true or not, because I'm too lazy and I would invariably go for 'True.' :lol:

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir nodded. "Fragmentation, only natural when there is no strong force holding a society together. Apathetic gods, different religions struggling for power....I must say, the fact you didn't tear each other apart in a series of bloody wars of conquest is quite impressive. Yours must be a level-headed species or at least, one that does not war easily with itself." Fenrir made a mental note to show Evex the idol he had found, perhaps it was linked to one of these cults. The chances were slim of course.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Raknar (Azure Thunder)"I don't suppose y' have a mirror on this ship, then?" he asked, grinning again slightly. His cornflower blue eyes slowly began to regain their twinkle.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Evex : Sakrinil : Azure Thunder"Um, yes... sure. Go right ahead." And hopefully I won't lose my sanity... "Conith was one of the big guys in my pack. He kept us together. I left soon after he did. I probably should have gone with him..."OCC: I get the feeling we are all wondering how we can tie together our character's backstories into an epic adventure. Inevitably, we will all have different ideas. :PAlso, Raknar? You're doomed.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung nodded, reaching out with his mind to Evex, opening the torrent of thoughts and emotions that might flow-though he controlled it, damming it down to a single stream, that which he wanted to show to Evex, a silvery flow of the ephemeral past, brought again to the present to discuss."I always say you're beautiful by a Toa's standards," he thought to Song.OOC: And you are a-go. This is also when Aclaraung would be really, really young. Like, just reached a Dragon's full maturity.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Vorasku - Off the coast of YheynVorasku went to check the cargo hold to make sure they had enough provisions. When he got back up, his crew members did not see a pleased look on his face. Vorasku, in a furious rage, yelled "WHAT FOOL STOCKED THE PROVISIONS? WE ONLY HAVE ENOUGH FOR TWO DAYS!" In a furious rage, he turned the ship back toward Yheyn, and after he got there, he docked his ship in the same place he had set out. HE then went into the city to purchase provisions.OOC: Open for interaction.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC:I don't think you understand, Seprillan. The last one that did anything close to flirting with her ended by a gibbering wreck."Good to know. Assuming you're still around at the time, we'll see about what you'll get in return."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Raknar (Azure Thunder)"Don't worry about it, Zigzag. I'm perfectly housebroken. Not to mention I can do tricks. Why wouldn't I wanna stay?"-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Raknar (Azure Thunder)Raknar seemed to be contemplating something for a moment before standing up and moving over to the chair, motioning to the bed."Take a seat, Zigzag. Time to play an old Dricigil game."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Raknar (Azure Thunder)Raknar reached into his jacket and pulled out a small bottle of vodka, no bigger than Song's index finger. Examining it, he tossed it over to her and then pulled out one of his own with a grin."What did you think I was doing in that backroom, admiring th' architecture?" he said, smirking. "Game's called I Never. I name something, and if you've done it, you drink. You name something, and if I've done it, I drink. You start."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Evex : Sakrilin : Azure ThunderIt was dusk, the sun seting on the horizon. The stars were bright. The land untamed. No settlements for as far as he could see, from his vantage point. He was alone, with only the winds and the stars to accompany him through the sky.Then everything bent.The wind shifted without warning. The light of the stars themselves was bent.It was thick and oily, floating on unknown winds of thought and aether. Long, black wings hung still, translucent. Green veins bulged and glowed. It drifted down to the forest, where the trees shuffled aside, as if afraid. It landed, taking no particular form. It began to mold itself, rearing its head back. The oily shadow pealed back, and twisted bone showed, a cruel skull filled with fangs, withered green flesh barely holding it together. It took the shape of a being like Evex, but at the same time so beautiful and terrible. Green flames licked the corners of its snout. The black oil wrapped around it, forming a thin, translucent skin. It reached out with a hand of bone, long fingers brushing against trees. Those plants swelled, then turned grey, and collapsed upon themselves. Beneath those trees had been a stone vault, which it brushed its hands against again. The doors opened inward, though the laws of geometry don't seem to apply, as they slid through what should have been solid rock. The opening in the ground seemed to consume light. The black thing slid in, even though is should have been much too large. The stone vault slid shut, then sank into the ground, and out of the world...Evex gasped for air.

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung quickly cut off the contact, before Evex would suffer any adverse effects."And there were numerous signs that something was afoot before that," the Dragon said to the gasping Regian before him. "And so, I left, to see the stars. Language was just being formed amongst you lesser beings, as I tried to keep up with you. Ah, the days when the world was young..." Aclaraung sighed, before turning back to the port hole, watching the other two.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir noted this interaction between Evex and the Dragon with interest. He doubted the Dragon's claim to be older then language for a variety of reasons, mostly because that would mean it predated even primitive grunts and roars....something that was logically improbable for any number of reasons. But still, it was interesting to watch the being at work.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Raknar (Azure Thunder)"Touche, Cap'n Crunch," said Raknar, eyebrows raised, as he took another drink. "I never allowed myself to get drunk just to humor a crewman."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Raknar (Azure Thunder)"That sounds a lot like your last question," he said with a grin as he took another drink. "But hey. You don't hear me complaining."He bit his lip for a second, thinking."I never told anyone I loved them."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME