Waves Of The South

IC: I was eager to do as Atorre suggested, as were the other crew members - apparently I wasn't the only one who'd spent a long day travelling. Though it was probably easier for me than for most, what with my mask. Heh.In any event, I was dozing off within minutes, the gentle swaying of the ship rocking me off to sleep as though I were an infant again. Truly, there is nothing like life at sea.

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: Oh, I forgot to have Artorre correct Takir, but it's Artorre. =PIC: Krissus: Bar in Sakrinil:Krissus grinned as the toa spoke. He sheathed the sword, but didn't answer the question. Half of the people in the building blinked and turned away, not knowing what had come over them.After a few seconds, he spoke. "Well, since that doesn't seem to be working, I'll play fair. So go ahead, tell me why you were looking for me. I just hope for your sake you didn't come here to try and kill me."

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

IC: Aiolos, Bar in Sakrinil:"I have been looking for you because I need to put a group together, for a voyage south." Aiolos explained. "And I've been led to believe that you would be able to help me in that endeavour... I wish to find a treasure that will aid in the destruction of a certain group."

IC: Song"Alright. The first order of business is to decide what we shall be doing." Song broadcast what she said with her mind, so Fenrir could hear as well. "We will need to stop on Effrah for supplies. Following that, we have two major options. We can either explore the known islands, or we can set out for the south. Discuss."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Evex : Sakrinil : Docks : Azure Thunder"It might be best to go for places that we know about first, just so we know where we are. Technically, we still need to learn how this crew behaves..."

Edited by The One who is Gone
They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

IC: Krissus: Bar in Sakrinil:Krissus arched an eyebrow. "Really? And let me guess: You came here to beg me to lead you, right? Well I can certainly see why. Sometimes, you just need a devilishly handsome, manipulative hypnotist in a leadership position to get you anywhere."

IC: Song"Evex makes a solid point. This crew is brand new, and we don't yet know how we work together." Song thought for a moment, tapping her chin in thought. "In that vein, I propose we stop at Effrah to get supplies, before continuing on to Dajon. The island is still mostly unexplored, so we can explore and get to know each other.""Anyone disagree?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: "That's a good point, but one could deduce our location by looking at the stars. However, should we stop for supplies..." Myr began to retrieve from various locations about his person the items that had been in the vault at his shop. He placed several small bags of widgets on his lap. They contained the sum of many years of saved wages, a small fortune in widgets. "I can provide some monetary assistance."

IC: Gaioli (Doix, that island between Dajon, Effrah and Nibar)Gaioli was still sleeping. The small ship simply floated, anchored to the sand below. The island just to the west was calm, for all the Rahi were sleeping. At least, the ones that could be heard. The scent of cooked Kahu had faded from the air, and the salted bird itself was hanging on the rigging. The waves rocked the Doix gently, and the Toa slept on. OOC: Still open for interaction. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: SongSong nodded. "I thank you for the assistance, but we should explore Dajon first. If I'm going to have someone try to mutiny, I'd rather it be on dry land than on the ocean."She turned around. "Evex, Raknar! Mind the sails! Myr, keep an eye on the ocean! Someone go get Fenrir, he'll be navigator! I've got the helm."Song made her way to her post, and ripped it tightly. Her expression might be calm, but she was far from that glorious state of mind.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Losseta -- In between Niban and Effrah): Losseta rowed quite eagerly towards Effrah. Even in a dinghy, she had quite a speed. If she kept this up, she might hit Effrah soon. Losseta felt like singing, but there was nobody to sing to. "It would be a waste of talent." she whispered to herself as she continued her steady pace of rowing.

WIP

IC: SakrinilKeran looked behind him, up at the sign. "What? Wait- Wasn't I just sitting there?" He was. He may not be the most astute but he never misjudged a jump. Slight push upward to assert control, fall to the ground directly, legs bent and braced for impact. "...Drak." He shook his head. "Well, whatever it is they wanted me for, they're probably asleep now anyway. Bet they'll have forgotten all about it in the morning. What brings you here this late?"^^H-D^^

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

OOC: Well guys, I've made my choice.~{~ GameMaster Post - Sakrinil ~}~The clock put the time at just short of half past twelve. Half past Midnight. That was when it happened.Dralack, were he to peer around his shop, would find large numbers of the items within - thousands of widgets in the smaller things contained - missing, in an equally as mysterious manner.All paled in comparison to what Sarillia, the Vortixx leader of the Traders Guild, would find as she awoke at her desk. Peering around the room, she noticed nothing out of the ordinary.And that was the problem - everything that could be easily carried was gone, including some of the experimental weapons that had been taken. At first she fumbled around, trying to see if it was an illusion; touching things, trying to see if they were merely invisible. The scream that echoed from the office when she was proven wrong could freeze the blood of a Zyglak.When she turned, she found the same symbol that shops and houses across Sakrinil and the surrounding area would all view - a white, crescent moon imprinted into the wall of the room, unwashable and permanently scarred into the places it appeared.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Zenonia & XerxesZenonia sat opposite of Cotan, and Xerxes opposite of Kiarak (He would have perfered to stay away from Zenonia, in case the male PS happened to be her boyfriend or something of that sort, but alas, the table was the only one open). When the waiter came to the table, Zenonia ordered a cup of a small cup of coffee with an even smaller amount milk and sugar, a salad, and a small, sweet seed-cake. Xerxes ordered a economical bowl of stew and hunk of bread as he leaned his axe against his chair. Zenonia, somewhat akwardly, decided to try to begin a conversation. "I'm sorry, I don't believe we've met. The name's Zenonia." She said, extending her hand to Xerxes. As she did so, she smiled warmly. "Uh, Xerxes." The tall, muscule-bound being said, stammering at first as he shook her hand quickly, glancing over at Kiarak as he did so, still unsure of what the relationship between the two was.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Cotan:Cotan quickly noticed the animosity that Kiarak felt towards Xerxes."Well," he said, clapping each of the beings on the shoulder, "How about a spot of wine to start off a happy evening, eh?" He grabbed the bottle that he had bought a while ago, holding it suggestively.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Oh, this is going to turn out great. XDIC: Zenonia & Xerxes Zenonia stopped chewing, and swallowed, her eyes intensely boring into Kiarak. "What did that look mean?" She asked, speaking slowly, her cheeks growing slightly red.Xerxes said nothing as he looked from Zenonia to Kiarak. While everyone else was ignoring Cotan, Xerxes glanced at him. "I'd like that."

Edited by D.A.V.E.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: [Dralack Illu + NPC (Raleo)] - Sakrinil, Illu & co.Dralack was having a very pleasant dream when it happened.In the dream, he was out in the wheat fields of Yheyn, where he had always enjoyed playing as a young boy. It was night, a beautiful, dark evening, with tiny, glittering diamonds of light scattered across the sky. A gentle, cool breeze swept through the air, transforming the tall, immobile stalks of wheat into a magical sea of silky silver.Dralack felt his dream-self smile as he watched the sky, free from all the troubles that so often plagued him. Free from his master, free from his daily struggle to survive. None of that existed here. It was only him, the sky, and the wheat.Gazing up at the star-speckled sky, Dralack stared in awe at the enormous crescent moon, hanging over him. A sickle of white marble, emblazoned into the night sky.Perfect, Dralack thought, Perfect.Dralack closed his eyes, allowing the wind to carry him away. The only sounds were of the gentle breeze, the croaking frogs, the harsh cry of a Matoran."Mr. Illu, sir! Mr. Illu!"

~~~

The Vortixx was shaken awake quite rudely, as the Matoran's cry continued."Sir, sir, you've got to see this!"Slowly, Dralack opened his eyes, immediately catching sight of the white, crescent moon in the dark.Oh, he thought, I'm still dreaming."Mr. Illu, wake up!" the voice cried, followed by several jarring shoves from the left.He was about to close his eyes again, when he suddenly became aware of the hard, wooden desk against his chest. Slowly, yet suddenly at the same time, Dralack came to the realization that he was in his workshop, not in a field of wheat."What is it, Raleo?!" he snapped, turning his head to regard the Ta-Matoran who had so hurriedly interrupted his dreaming."We've been robbed sir!" the apprentice cried, his panic absolutely palpable."What?!" That certainly got Dralack's attention."Robbed, sir," Raleo repeated, "See for yourself. They took all the wrist-sundials that were brought in for repair, the braces, the prosthetics..."As the Matoran checked off a long list of items, the Vortixx looked around the shop for himself. While all the missing merchandise worried him (the sort of losses he would be victim to would be unacceptable), the most troubling sign of disturbance, was something the robber must have left.It was the symbol of a white, crescent moon, scarred into the far end of the workshop.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: KiarakKarzahni. Abort, abort! Dangit, how do I spin this...."What look?" Kiarak asked, and sipped his coffee. He looked at Cotan. "I think that'd be a great idea, it's been too long since I had a drink."Yes. Smooth sailin'

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Cotan:Cotan raised an eyebrow, looking knowingly over at Kiarak before he poured each of the other males a glass of wine."Would you like a glass yourself, miss?" He asked Zenonia politely. "Unless, of course, you don't drink."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: SalvinnAfter reading over the list Arkrak had handed, and finding nothing of note, Salvinn had left the store, vouching for something to eat instead. Of course the late time meant that he would have a limited variety of shops to chose from, so he went with the closest place available. A small cafe located in the middle of the street. Stepping inside he searched for a place to sit, before discovering to his dismay, the only place open was an area where Zenonia happened to be sitting. Now he had nothing against the lass, but he wasn't one to form connections. Second encounters were notoriously good at such a feat. Normally this would be the point where he turned around and left, but his stomach was already protesting at such a thought. Wrapping his cloak around himself, and pulling his hat down, Salvinn hurried to the counter for some food. Hoping to get food and go. If I'm lucky, she won't notice me.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Zenonia"The look you just gave Xerxes." Zenonia said, her cheeks growing redder. "Yes, I'm going to need one." She said in response to Cotan's question.Xerxes attempted to scoot down further in his seat, but he still stood taller than everyone else.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: KiarakDiversionary tactic failed. Switching tactics."Did I give Xerxes a look?" Kiarak sipped at his wine. "It's late, I must not have realized it."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Aiolos, Bar in Sakrinil:"You're hardly handsome." Aiolos said drily. "And it appears I was right- you are indeed a hypnotist. Well, it's just unfortunate that they don't appear to be working at all, isn't it? That said, I also do not feel in the mood for begging. Nor do I wish to be led. But..."Aiolos trailed off, examining his scythe as he spoke his next words."Why don't you lead with me? Together we can form a crew, a powerful one. And when we hit the seas... we will make sure that all others on the waters learn to fear us."

IC (Stalva, Sakrinil)Night had fallen on the city and for Stalva, that met another long night walking about her factory, trying desperately to keep one of the Trader's Guilds from destorying all of her hard work. They'd already tried twice this year, and if she knew how they operated (and she did) they would try again. The Vortixx in charge wouldn't let such a blow to precious pride remain standing if she could do anything about it. Thankfully, Stalva was fairly competent when it came to security and she'd developed a few variety of chemical weapons that, while not deadly, were painful. She'd considered hiring a night guard, but she didn't know who she could trust. So she erred on the side of caution and kept watch on her own. Thus far, she had managed to keep herself in operation.She managed to get some sleep in during the day, her workers were diligent enough and even if a few of them could have been spies, she was certain there was at least a few loyal ones that would inform her if anything were to happen. The factory was fairly small and the layout was easy to remember, so it wasn't an impossible task. She was currently patrolling the storage area, a small room filled with crates and packages. There were no Toa here tonight, though a month or so ago she'd helped a rouge escape the area. She knew that if the Toa Council caught wind of this...well, she'd be a fugitive in short order. Still, a small price to pay for doing the right thing.OOC: Open for interaction. Anyone's guess how you'd manage it, but open nonetheless.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Krissuk: Bar in Sakrinil:Krissuk's grin grew even larger."Sounds good to me. As for the hypnotism..." He turned to the barkeep. "Hey, give me a couple more of those free drinks we talked about."

IC: Gaioli (Doix, that island between Dajon, Effrah and Nibar)Gaioli was still sleeping. The small ship simply floated, anchored to the sand below. The island just to the west was calm, for all the Rahi were sleeping. At least, the ones that could be heard. The scent of cooked Kahu had faded from the air, and the salted bird itself was hanging on the rigging. The waves rocked the Doix gently, and the Toa slept on. OOC: Still open for interaction. Zakaro
IC: Vorasku, having properly supplied his ship, set off again, this time toward Effrah. He sailed rather eventfully for some time, but later he encountered a strom, which drove him off course, toward Nibar. Soon the storm subsided, and he found himself between the two, near a small island. Soon, he noticed Gaioli's ship, anchoured to the shore. He told his crew to prepare for atttack, and readied his musket, pointing it at the ship. "Identify yourself." he said in a commanding voice, intedning to rob the ship.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC (Malok, Sakrinil Docks): The toa of iron went below decks as the captain told him, but he didn't just go and pick a room. He wandered over the entire ship, familiarising himself with all the rooms, supplies and equipment they had on board. It seemed to him that the ship was well equipped for a long voyage.After he snagged a bit of bread from the galley, he proceeded to the crew's quarters to have his midnight stack. He picked a room on the starboard side with a porthole he could look out of. He hung a hammock across one corner to sleep in and then went about making the space his own.Metal flowed from his fingertips and squirmed over the walls and ceiling, forming into patterns dictated by his thought. The roof over his head was covered by a a jagged surface of tiny silver mirrors intersperced through dark covers. The chips caught and reflected the faint starlight and the moonlight off the water, and made their own constellations to decorate the ceiling. On two walls, strands of copper wove themselves in with silver threads and formed themselves into the likeness of a kahu bird in flight. The image seemed to be flying towards the corner where he had strung the hammock, its beak slightly open in song. Malok had always admired the kahu, the way they rode on the winds and soared with unmatched speed and agility, so he made this one to keep with him as he travelled. Finally, he went back outside to put his name on the door. Gold runes embedded themselves into the dark wood, clearly stating who the occupant was: :m: :a: :l: :m_o: :k: . Tired but satisfied, he closed the door behind him and got into his hammock to sleep.

ppg2.png

IC: Aiolos, Bar in Sakrinil:As the bartender happily obliged, the Toa of Air swept a drink to himself using his powers, catching it with ease and taking a sip. "Useful, I will admit." He said. "If necessary, however, I have my own less... subtle ways of convincing others to do what I want- if they don't feel like losing control of their minds to you."