Waves Of The South

IC: Sollin: Stalva's Factory:Sollin grabbed the plate, held it up to his mouth and tilted it up. The cakes slid into his mouth and he chewed them for an entire minute before he could swallow.Seeming to forget Stalva was in the room, he began mumbling about how the Council would pay and how they needed to be stopped. Several times in his rant, he mentioned unifying the rogue toa against their oppressors.

IC (Stalva)Stalva paused for a moment, he sounded quite bitter and possibility a mite bit unstable. She wouldn't begrudge him that, being on the run from the Toa Council was hardly good for one's mental state. "I would agree with that sentiment. The fact that those who merely wish to be left alone are forced to run or submit....it's sickening."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: ZenoniaZenonia's eyes narrowed, their beauty overshadowed by the sheer malice in them. "I seriously doubt that you wanted to perform CPR was for my benefit." Turning back around to Salvinn, her eyes lost some of the malice, but a layer of annoyance still resided there. "He's certainly not my friend," She started to reply, glancing at Kiarak. "In fact, I'm wondering why I haven't reported him to the police yet. He did sneak into my room in the middle of the night while I was intoxicated." Pausing, Zenonia turned around once more, looking at Kiarak with anger. "You could have done anything during that time." She said softly through gritted teeth. She seemed to be saying a lot of things through gritted teeth recently. Especially since Kiarak arrived.OOC: I rather enjoy writing Zenonia's banter with Kiarak.IC: Xerxes"Er, I don't even know them. I open a door for the female, the male glares at me, there's only one table open, and bam, she tells me her name." IC: Yasoth, SakrinilYasoth, momentarily changing his apperance, turned into a small, hawk like bird once more, swooped down to an area that looked promising, turned once more into the female Toa of Water, and began to walk down the street, her arms crossed and a cold look upon her stunning face.OOC: Open for Interaction.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: KiarakNow, Kiarak truly was offended, and it showed. His voice lost all traces of its previously joking nature, and took on a hard edge. "Yes. I could have. But there is one question you don't seem to be asking."His next words were spoken slowly and deliberately, like a verbal slap. "If I'm as evil as you seem to think I am, why didn't I?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: ZenoniaZenonia stared at Kiarak saying nothing. As seconds passed, her eyes became slightly softer as she was unable to find an intelligent, sensable response. Sighing, Zenonia spoke. "You're right." She said, her voice somewhat less icy. "That doesn't justify your slipping into my room, but you've proved your point."At last, Kiarak had made a breakthrough. A small one (Nigh microscopic), but it was something.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: @Zakaro: That's fine. I'll just have them explore the island and overlook her or something.IC: Vorasku and his crew, having lost track of Gaioli, decided to explore the island, looking for other residents, and hoping to resupply their rations.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC(Amordis)[sakrinil]: Ahh, just before dawn. The perfect time. These were the thoughts of one toa, wandering through the city. Amordis smiled, surveying the common folks going about their business.Only these weren't the majority. These were the rowdy fools, the drunkards, those that could afford to stay up all night. It would practically be common courtesy to rid the streets of one of them. But not now. Not yet.OOC: Amordis open for interaction.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Sontarok sailed his ship near the shore of Yheyn, near Sakrinil, looking for lawbreakers.OOC: Open for interaction

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC(Amordis)
IC: Kaladin -Kaladin's gaze shot from one sight to the next as he walked down one of Sakrinil's busier roads, trying to take in as much of the strange new land as he could.It was still that half-light state after the night had ended but before the dawn had really begun.Forgetting to look ahead of him as he did, Kaladin almost tripped over the feet of a passing Toa of Plantlife. He flailed around a bit before regaining his balance and taking a few steps away from the Toa. "Ahem- Sorry about that," he said apologetically. "I should really remember to keep my eyes on the street ahead of me."

IC: SakrinilAstral chuckled. He wasn't yet used to the city either. He looked around, wondering if anyone else was awake. "I was heading back to the council chambers to rest. I'm still sort of new and got lost walking back here a few times."IC: DajonMaelstrom sat on the beach by a small camp fire and cooked some fish he had caught. He picked up one of the fish and popped the entire thing in his mouth and chewed it noisely.He blinked a few times as he was getting sleepy. After his meal he would sleep.

Edited by paragon

OOC: @ ToSJ: Thanks for being understanding. :) @ all: Last post until 7/21/12. Gaioli closed for interaction. IC: Gaioli (Island)From her point in the trees, Gaioli watched as the Doix, along with any hope of getting off this island anytime soon, sunk into the depths. She sighed. Laying her rifle and sword down, she let herself fade into sleep.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: SalvinnWhen Zenonia had originally told Salvinn that Kiarak was not a friend, Salvinn had been ready to try and use some of his wit and charisma to put a halt to his pestering. However now, after listening to all the bickering between the two of them, only one proper response remained. Salvinn laughed, the Prime let out a nice and hearty laugh, because at his heart the whole thing was pretty downright funny. The way Zenonia kept reprimanding Kiarak, and how the other replied with his look of feigned innocence. It was all downright hilarious, if only they could see it. Well, I suppose that bit lies to me.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: TanikaTanika woke up on a beach and looking around he wondered how he got there since being in the water would short out his electric field and there were no footprints in the sand, then he wondered how he knew he had an electric field since he had no memory of his past, he decided he must of had his mind wiped, then he wondered how he knew what mind wiping was, he decided that must have been part of the mind wipe. He looked down at his left arm and saw a protosteel shield and started to wonder how he knew what protosteel was but he stopped himself.Tanika stood up and felt a lump on his back, taking it off he saw it was a small lizard encased in a toa seal, as he looked at it his mask glowed and he felt the lizard's speed, agilty and hunting instincts flow through him, he looked down at himself and saw he had changed colour to match the sand around him, he tried to change his colour but he only succeeded in changing from a lighter brown to a darker brown. "It would probably come with practice" he thought, as he put the lizard back on his back and deactivated his mask. he looked around and saw a city not to far away, he decided to go there and see if anyone needed help, just then his stomach growled and he added find a job and get something eat to his to do list.OOC: Open for interaction

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Keran | SakrinilKeran grinned. "That is exactly what happened to me! Well," he amended, "I was running, but same thing. Just more fun. I actually just got off the boat yesterday - day before? What time is it? Whatever, I've only actually been here once. How're you finding this town?"^^H-D^^

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir, oblivious to the current conversation, barged into the cabin. He sounded quite pleased with himself. "Captain. I've have the third iteration of our course completed. I cleared up the minor errors with the route and tried redrew a few things to ensure our travel time is optimal..."

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: ZenoniaZenonia ignored the laugh of Salvinn, thinking it was directed towards Kiarak's faked innocence. "Kiarak." She said, snapping her fingers at him. "You tell me what that look meaned right now, before I decide for myself." Zenonia hissed, her eyes narrowing. "And trust me, you don't want that."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Raknar (Azure Thunder)The Dricigil played with his unlit cigarette awkwardly for several seconds."Listen, Zigzag, I--"And then Fenrir walked in, cutting off what he was about to say.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Sontarok sailed his ship near the shore of Yheyn, near Sakrinil, looking for lawbreakers.OOC: Open for interaction
IC:TanikaAs Tanika walked along the beach he looked out too sea and saw a ship "I wonder if they can help me." Tanika thought, and he decided to get their attention with a lightning bolt. He raised his hand to the sky and shot a bolt into the sky.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC(Amordis)[sakrinil]: Amordis scowled at the sprawled matoran. "Indeed you should. Others might not be so forgiving."
IC: Kaladin -"Yes, yes. Er-you wouldn't happen to know anyone of need of a doctor?" Kaladin said, staring up at the Toa, slightly apprehensively. Kaladin had always had a healthy respect for what the Toa "heroes" could do if you pushed them to far. "I'm in need of employment, and have no idea where to start, you see."

IC: SalvinnChuckling again, Salvinn stepped between the two, acting as a deterrent to the bickering of the two. His gaze meant with the Toa Zenonia was chastising, "You asked me what's so funny, well," he grinned, "it's this," He laughed again. "This whole arguing the bickering between the two of you is downright hilarious.Step back and look at the bigger picture for a moment, and trust me the two of you will laugh as well. Of course maybe I should just walk you through it,"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: KiarakKiarak sighed. "I thought he seemed like a sexist prick. I was trying to tell him to leave." It wasn't technically a lie, just not all of the truth.IC: SongSong glanced to Fenrir, almost relieved by the change. "Good work, Fenrir. How long do you estimate til we arrive?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Fenrir)"It will take awhile. Perhaps half a day. A day at worst. If we storm hits however, things will likely get messy. I would suggest we divert ou....you know all of this don't you?"

IC: CadrhonThe captive Cadrhon walked alongside Stronin, wondering where he was being taken.IC: SontarokSontarok and the others on the ship saw a toa shoot a bolt of lightning, evidently trying to get their attention. "Do you need help?" he yelled at the toa.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET