Waves Of The South

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir's demeanor brightened up considerably. "Excellent!" He turned about with a smile on his face and every intention of dragging Myr into a conversation about the finer points of ship construction. He'd read a book or three on it and he believed, with another's input, he could determine the cultural influences in the Azure's construction.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: SontarokSontarok and the others on the ship saw a toa shoot a bolt of lightning, evidently trying to get their attention. "Do you need help?" he yelled at the toa.
IC: Tanika"sort of, I don't know where I am or how I got here."Tanika yelled back.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Tanika"Thanks" Tanika yelled, and turned to begin his trek along the coast to the near by city.OOC: Thanks for all the information

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Raknar (Azure Thunder)Raknar refused to meet her gaze; the normally proud and blustery Dricigil seemed oddly vulnerable in that moment."I know what it's like to be hurt and have to bury it," he said quietly, the whisper dulling his southern accent to the point of almost non-existence. "I didn't mean to dig that up for you. I'm sorry."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Song"This ship alone digs it up every second I'm near it."Song raised her head to look at Raknar, but suddenly, he wasn't Raknar anymore. In his place was a leering Fe-Toa, dressed in expensive clothes. A black suit, with a golden pocketwatch gleaming from his breast pocket. His fingers were adorned with an array of expensive rings, most of them with a gem inside. His pride and joy, a ring of palladium interlaced with white gold and topped by three nearly flawless diamonds was the only ring on his right hand, worn on his pointer finger.He grinned. "Hello, babe." Song was forced to watch through her own eyes as she turned to look at him. She felt her mouth turn into a grin, even though she wanted to scream."Hey! I've been looking for you! What did you have planned for the night?"He simply grinned, and offered her his arm. Song hated the ease with which she took it, despised herself for being so weak. He started to lead her toward Sakrinil's port, his grin widening. "Why, I thought we could go for a sail, my dear."Song giggled, something she hadn't done in years. "Alright then."************************************************************************************************************Moments later he had helped her climb into the boat. Normally, she could have done it herself, but it wasn't an easy feat in a beautiful, gray dress. She had dressed beautifully, but not provocatively. Her dress was of modest cut, but Song wished she had simply worn her usual attire. Not that it would have made much of a difference.Her suitor leaned over and kissed her, causing Song's cheeks to go red. "Well, someone is rather bold this evening." She whispered.She should have taken that as a warning. Should have jumped ship right then and there. But she didn't.**************************************************************************************************************"Where are we going?" Song's voice held a trace of confusion. She didn't recognize the sea, or the island in the distance. "Why, we're here." The Fe-Toa said as he dropped anchor. He turned around, and straightened his coat. His grin seemed almost malicious to Song in the present, knowing what was to come. "A quiet spot, just the two of us.""Are we having a picnic?" Song asked, a note of concern creeping into her voice as he advanced. She didn't realize the horror she was about to endure."In a way." the Toa answered, as he took hold of her hand. It wasn't a loving gesture, but one of restraint, of control. His grin was now without a doubt one of evil. Song started to shake, realizing that not all was well. "We're going to have some fun, you and I."In the present, only a matter of seconds had passed. And, seemingly out of the blue, Song threw herself out of her chair, and started screaming.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung grunted, having seen something similar to this before, though never quite this much of such a vision. He quickly shifted his mental concentration to include both Fury and Raknar."Fury, you do what you can to help Song get her mind under order," the Dragon growled. "Seprillian, you should get her up into a bed. Some place better than the floor. Don't forget to grab some water as well."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Raknar (Azure Thunder)What in the seven circles of--Raknar was down on the ground in an instant, holding Song's hands and trying to get her to realize where she was, what was happening."Cap? Cap, it's me. It's Raknar. C'mon, Zigzag, it's Seprillian. You're on the Thunder."He closed his eyes, his heart breaking at the sound of her heartbroken, fearful screams."Song?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:I can't, Aclaraung! Fury snapped. She's keeping everyone out. Only another Psionics Toa could get through to her mind.Song's eyes snapped open. But they weren't the sarcastic, clear and calm orbs they usually were. Instead, they were panicked and fearful.With a shout, she telekinetically shoved Raknar back. "Get away!" She screamed, hugging her knees to her chest. "Don't touch me!" No!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir thought, for a moment, that he heard screaming. He cocked his head and listened again. If there was an intruder aboard the vessel...OOC: Your call if he hears it or not Krayzikk.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Raknar (Azure Thunder)The shout threw Raknar back several feet, and he slammed into the bookcase: a large, heavyset volume flew down and slammed into his temple. Semidetached, Raknar reached his hand to his forehead and had just enough time to feel the blood start to flow before he fell unconscious.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir heard something collapse and his eyes narrowed. He didn't wish to sound the alarm until he had confirmed an intruder was aboard however. His hand on his pistol, he moved towards the captains cabin. With one swift motion he opened the door and beheld all that lay within in it. The scholar had read many shocking things in his life, has seen many strange things and heard of things even stranger. Nonetheless, he was able to utter only two words as he gazed upon the scene before him. "Oh my."

Edited by Basilisk

IC-Aclaraung:All right, time for desperate measures. Aclaraung forcefully inserted his mind into Song's, holding himself there, in the outer reaches of what could be described as Song's thoughts."Song!" He growled, mentally and physically, not paying close attention, "Get a hold of yourself. We can't have you falling apart like this."

profiles i guess

IC: SongSong stared at Fenrir, her eyes alight with terror. "Don't let him.... She choked out.When Aclaraung reached into her mind, she would find no logic there, no reason. Her mind was in turmoil, smother itself in it's own thoughts and memories.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir's mind was working overtime, trying to put together what had happened here. Song seemed like a stable individual and, regardless, she was the captain. If what he thought had happened...had happened, then there was no time for doubt. He pulled his pistol from his pocket and pointed it at Raknar's slumped from. "He is unconscious, we can turn about and bring him to the local authorities." He said, trying to keep his voice calm. If the evidence was to be believed, Raknar had proven Fenrir wrong for a second time today. He had not thought the man was that sort.

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung looked down, his eye facing through a porthole, straight at the surprised Fenrir."Child, put down that weapon," he growled. "Bring Song out to me, while you try to get Raknar awake. You've got the wrong idea of things here."

profiles i guess

IC (Fenrir)"Somehow I don't think she's open to suggestion at the moment. Regardless, what I see is an extremely...disturbed women and a man laying unconscious. The situation speaks for itself. " Fenrir didn't holster his pistol, it brought a certainty to the situation. The dragon, unless he was monitoring the situation from the start likely didn't know anymore about the situation at hand then he. It did, however, occur to Fenrir that the dragon had known Song longer. The scholar shook his head. Calming Song down had to be the first priority, evidence could be examined at a later date.

IC-Aclaraung:"And you aren't going to calm Song down by pointing a gun at Raknar, you fool!" the Dragon roared in anger. "You will holster that weapon, and try to get Raknar and Song out of that cabin right now, or I'll take a bite out of you once I rip the top off of this cabin." Aclaraung growled, and smashed a horn against the metal rim of the porthole for emphasis."If you had any bloody idea what had happened, you'd be listening to me. Obviously you don't, so you should still listen to me. Understood?"

profiles i guess

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir more or less reacted automatically. He holstered his weapon and dearly hoped the Dragon wouldn't eat him. He began to approach Song. "Captain? M'am? I think you need some air." His hands were held firmly at his side and he took pains to move as slowly as he could. His voice was low, soft, as calming as he could make it. This wasn't the reaction of a victim, this seemed to be some sort of psychotic break. Song had seemed so....stable.

IC-Aclaraung:After some deft manipulation of his tail through the porthole, what of it would fit, Aclaraung managed to push Raknar over into the hall, where, after shifting position, he was able to pull the Dricigil out of the space and into fresh air as well.

profiles i guess

IC: SongSong stared at Fenrir's face, the barest flicker of recognition in her eyes. "Fen...rir......?"Her whole body was shaking, her heart rate was elevated, and she seemed to be sweating.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Fenrir)The Vortixx nodded. "Yes. The scholar...a member of your crew. Captain, are you alright?" Slowly, ever so slowly, Fenrir crouched down to meet Song's gaze on an even level. "There appears to have been an incident here. Some fresh air would do you some good." His voice was still calm and level, though inwardly he was panicking. While he was familar with the concept and had studied it, he was no therapist and had no idea what might set Song off again.

Edited by Basilisk

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir was at a loss. Thinking quickly his mind decided on what it believed to be the right course of action. He tapped his chest and nodded. "Yes. Fenrir." It wasn't much, but any communication had to be a good sign.

Edited by Basilisk

IC: Song"Fenrir.... Don't let him.... Don't let him hurt me...." Song started to shake again, her eyes tearing up with fear.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir paused for a moment before responding. "He's gone. He's been chased off. You are safe." His voice was still calm, but there was a reassuring tone to it.

IC (Fenrir)"Yes. He is gone. You are safe. He will not trouble you again. You have my word." Fenrir was doing his best and he seemed to making progress. But this type of damage was long-lasting and probably permanent. He knew it was beyond his abilities to do more then calm her down. It would take someone far more skilled to stand a chance at defeating Song's demons.IC (Evex)By now, others were starting to notice. Evex had dropped down from his post and was awkwardly observing the scene from afar. Unsure of what he and the others should do. Song had comforted him, he should return the favor. But the situation seemed...unstable.

Edited by Basilisk

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir shoot Aclaraung a dark look. The last thing Song needed at this juncture was insults. However, the dragon was better equipped to handle the situation. So Fenrir remained silent.

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung sighed, repositioning himself so that his eye was looking through the porthole again, at Song."Down," he said, Song complying. "Left. Little more. Little more. Back a bit. Just a bit more. Alright. There you are." He glared balefully into the room in general."Hi."

profiles i guess

IC: [stronin - Sakrinil]Soon enough, the two arrived at the gates of the castle.OOC: Is there some sort of procedure for things like this?
[GameMaster - Castle Sakrinil]The sight before Stronin was a magnificient one. What the Castle lacked in the great beauty of the Shimmering Palace, it made up for it in pure practicality and imposing power - it was a place built to hold off an army of thousands, not to look beautiful. The blocks used in its construction were pure stone dragged southwards and carved away by the master stonemasons of the island. The walls were lined with guards, including Toa from the Council who were prepared to reinforce the walls against elemental attacks and provide extra artillery abilities. Huge banners hung from the wall, the symbol of the Alliance and of Yheyn both proudly displayed.The castle was build around a moat, with walls standing over four times as high as Stronin himself and with four walls, and four great towers at the corners. As Stronin dragged his prisoner down the long road leading to the castle, he came directly to a massive gate with a drawbridge pulled up, blocking any way of entrance.Two guards stood at the Castle gates as Stronin approached; both were members of the lower class of Steltians, the one to the left was wearing plate armor and a tabard bearing the symbol and carrying a waraxe and a tower shield, and the one on the right similar attire with a massive spear along with a helmet and a huge, flowing cloak. As Stronin came close, the spear wielder moved close and raised his off hand in a stopping form, saying "Halt!" in a deep, imposing voice that sounded suspiciously like he had been rehearsing that one word.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)