Riakla: Discussion Forum

Blessed Blade

Here; lemme try. Someone has to do well.Antagonists: The Hand of ArtakhaIf this fails, then at least we each got a try. =PLev: That's true. Maybe the Vorox death would be a merciful one, then. =P

Edited by XIII. Roxas

Okay, Grochi, Blade, you guys just suggested Hand of Artahka vs. Toa Empire. With the Toa Empire as good guys.How does that work?@ Blade; Vorox will be merciful. Not. At least they don't have blood magic.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Lev: More merciful than the construct, I meant. =PGrochi/Lev: Well, after Tuyet was killed, the Toa Empire was taken over by Lesovikk and co. Problem is, the Hand of Artakha decided to choose that moment to restructure their organization and reform. Or, rather, power hungry beings simply took that name, and due to the alternate universe being so corrupt, the old HoA members rejoined for conquest purposes. Seeing the threat, the Toa Empire set out to stop the Hand of Artakha, taking the upper half of the domes, while the Hand took the southern half. Metru Nui would be the base for the Toa Empire, possibly Artakha for the Hand; with the Continents being the battle field.We should do this more often. =)

I looked up pictures of wyverns and Skyrim dragon and they do have different ways their wings are attached. I'm still wondering am I allowed to have a dragon shaped like a European dragon or do they have to be shaped like wyverns? I also thought up a three syllable name that is not related to Skyrim dragons.I thought the next contest was a theme one.

Basically, it's like a cross between a European Dragon and a bird. I call it a Pterodrago, for short, since it's thought to be part of the dinosaurs in this. =PCosmic: We have no clue what next contest will be like...(Technically B6 said that the last contest would be a themed one, the contest before. =P) I was mostly just responding to the what-if scenario, I don't know if Lev and Grochi are actually planning something or not. =P

BladeDon't forget that big thing we had plannedHowever, I feel that we should modify itAnd release it in multiple installments.Good idea?
I haven't forgotten it. =P Multiple installments, though?
Nevermind then. Creative really seems to be low in this story...
No; that's just Grochi trying to get minions to take over the story. =P

Nevermind then. Creative really seems to be low in this story...
I'm offensive and I find this angry.But I'm always offensive when Skyrim crashes. Luckily I quicksave every ten minutes.Four hours straight of Dawnguard WOOOOTTTT-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

A Haiku and your posts come out much the same when you say them out loud. They also look more or less the same if you don't try and get into the mechanics of what a haiku is.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Alright. This is the first (and probably only) time I'll be offering power boosts, unless Blade says not to. Then I won't, and all your characters will get is being ripped off. This is going for the Machine only, since the Faithful have more people, and it's the price you get for my 'minimal interaction with own characters' policy. Blade can handle them later.Don't worry about the 'you might die' thing, that only goes for NPCs. Any player character will survive and be given limited blood magic powers. Very limited, since, well, no Faithful members, Neutral characters, or the like will be getting them. It wouldn't equalize them against a PC Dragon, but they might be able to handle an NPC one if they're smart.And then everybody gets out of the ruins and I'm done doing Co-GM stuff until Blade needs a description or the time comes for the Resedomanadia Arc to come back around and bite everybody in the butt.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Nope; this is fine. Given that everyone had the chance of death until now, and technically still do, on the way out. =PAlso, with this done, or at least, nearly done, it's time to kick things into high gear; we have 1/15 or so ruins completed, and it's just over one month since the start of the RPG. It's time to speed things up a bit. =)

The fact you refer to him as a thing is offensive, Burnmad.Maybe Shaaltar would like to be called a thing. Maybe he would like to turn into a giant rock monster who called 3 PM 'Clobberin Time'. Maybe he would like to be an evil alien monster that can assume human forms and OH GOD THE BLOOD JUMPING UP IS THE SCARIEST PART IT'S WORSE THAN SPIDER HEAD.@ Grochi; He's right. The goblet needs to be filled completely. Luckily, the Being (<_< Burnmad) doesn't worry about fainting and the like.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Alright. This is the first (and probably only) time I'll be offering power boosts, unless Blade says not to. Then I won't, and all your characters will get is being ripped off. This is going for the Machine only, since the Faithful have more people, and it's the price you get for my 'minimal interaction with own characters' policy. Blade can handle them later.Don't worry about the 'you might die' thing, that only goes for NPCs. Any player character will survive and be given limited blood magic powers. Very limited, since, well, no Faithful members, Neutral characters, or the like will be getting them. It wouldn't equalize them against a PC Dragon, but they might be able to handle an NPC one if they're smart.And then everybody gets out of the ruins and I'm done doing Co-GM stuff until Blade needs a description or the time comes for the Resedomanadia Arc to come back around and bite everybody in the butt.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Is Arontak included in that? He technically isn't a Machine member, but he is traveling with them, and signed up as one.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Is Arontak included in that? He technically isn't a Machine member, but he is traveling with them, and signed up as one.
He's there, isn't he? <_<-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: If elemental powers and masks that let you hear the other persons thoughts don't count as magic then I don't know what does.The guy is just unconscious right?
Elemental powers and masks that let you hear peoples thoughts were developed from Protodermis. Protodermis isn't magic, or technology, or nature, or daemonic power. It's... just it.Even the Magi and Daemon summoners in Resedomanadia never knew of EP. Not even the Daemons themselves. Nobody expected the Shattering to happen until the first EP bubbled from the core of the earth. If they had, they would have used it, much like the Agori and the Great Beings did. Perhaps they would have put it to use and made solid protodermis like the Great Beings. Maybe they would have made it more powerful and malevolent and brought the worlds end sooner. Impossible to say.Oh, and he's just unconscious.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Anything that uses the laws of physics to get the world to do what you want is science. Anything that happens in such a way that it goes against the laws of physics is magic.Not much in the middle.However, since this is not my RPG I will just go with what the Co-GM says.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1