Rpg: Transformers Alignment

OOC: Is Magmatron a Headmaster? The universe may never know. :PIC: FirestormThe soldier, surprisingly, didn't turn red at Alphonus' remark. "We are paying attention. We were simply making comments about the possible function of Magmatron's helm-wings," she unabashedly replied, twitching her doorwings to accent the comment.At the same time, she carried on the private conversation. "That would be good." Inwardly, she was wondering what the word 'flirt' meant. OOC: :P-Inferna

IC - Crosswise: "Turmoil is a large black Decepticon with the biggest cannon. He fought Shatterquake. Probably turns into a tank and blows stuff up. Magmatron is the Decepticon Warlord with dual Scatterguns and head-wings. Ran away and ripped off your hand." Crosswise recited off the top of his head. He yawned as he finished. This was nothing compared to Ultra Magnus's thousand-page edition of the Autobot Code."Great! I'll check our schedules and see when we're both free then." Crosswise kept his faceplate cooled off as he prepared to engage Alphonus in another hour-long staring match.

Edited by Nebula 2.0

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

OOC: Either way, I doubt Firestorm and Crosswise will be able to take Magmatron seriously now that that mental image's been implanted. Goodbye dignity. :PIC: Painkiller "Don't question the Private; he pays more attention than you think," Painkiller said dryly, as New Iacon appeared on the horizon. "Continue."OOC: Off for the night, gents. -Inferna

Edited by Inferna Firesword

IC: "Good. Seeing as there are no questions, we will move on to the next Decepticon, Shade. Shade is a Shifter, and therefore could be any one of us at any given moment. However, I doubt she is at this time, as we all saw her retreat." He looked at Evo, who would have some experience dealing with her."She is a scout, and like most Decepticon scouts, a jet. Due to her small size, she may be able to sneak up on you, compounding her stealth threat. The best way to fight her is to get into a position where brute force will, in fact, win out. Unfortunately, her weaponry appears to be designed to compensate for this threat. It creates glasslike projections of solid light, to block the view of enemies, and to form various weapons or fire bullets. Due to her hands being disproportionate to her body, it would stand to reason that they are gauntlets of some sort." He looked at handless arm again, just because of the thought. "Now, on to her weaknesses. Obviously, this weapon is not invincible, and is limited in its use. She seems to rely on small tricks, and not overarching strategy. Also, she seems to have a vendetta against a certain Decepticon who I will discuss immediately afterward. Use this to your advantage. Use him as a distraction. She fought him openly, in the process saving Evo's life, despite the fact that she knows him as well. Therefore, she hates this Decepticon even more than Autobots. My summary is this: Distract her with those she hates, and then defeat her in close, brute force combat, as quickly as possible."Though he doubted there would be any, this was an interesting type of Decepticon. Therefore, he did ask. "Are there any questions?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: TNG, I suppose Alphonus wouldn't know this, but Turmoil's arm doesn't convert to a cannon, it is a cannon, and it's permanently like that. Unless you got it wrong on purpose for realism's sake, in which case I commend you :PIC: Turmoil (Briefing room)Turmoil was standing in a dark corner of the room with his arms crossed (or at least, as much as you can cross your arms when one of them is a huge cannon). All that could be seen was the sinister glowing highlights on his body.

IC: Shatterquake"I think we've arrived." Shatterquake said, as the transport landed.IC: Star SaberOperators in New Iacon worked tirelessly, updating the status of the war effort. Reports were made, plans adjusted, all of the data being poured into the computer network.Deep within the command tower, all but forgotten, another device was wired into the network. Moments after the loss of the mine was filed, a single light turned from red to green.The cover to the device was frosted over, obscuring the contents. Gas hissed as the first seal was broke.Parameters met. Beginning defrost protocol.First seal; broken. Cryogenic emitters deactivated.Unit 0154 Stasis Pod occupant; Online.*******************************************************************************In the control room of the tower, a light flashed on Grindcore's console, and on the terminals used by the medics. The pod had been opened.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: FirestormShe was glad when Alphonus moved on from the subject of the private comms to his lecture, though she wasn't pleased by the subject: the shifter wasn't high on her list to see again. Especially since she had been tag-teaming with that mech that refused to fall.Nevertheless, she paid close attention to the description, though he wished he would've just come out and said who 'Shade' hated more than the Autobots. As the transport landed, she took a few moments to leave, as much as she wanted to go get the muck off her armor and out of her gears, making sure to hear every last detail about the Shifter before she left.IC: Painkiller The medic sighed in relief as the transport opened up, and she quickly disembarked. Sending private comms to both Alphonus and Crosswise, reminding them she needed to see them in the medbay as soon as possible, she transformed and sped off to her domain.-Inferna

IC: GrindcoreGrindcore shook his newly-fixed leg and got off the transport. Suddenly, his communicator beeped."Unit 0154 Stasis Pod occupant; Online," it stated mechanically."Could it be?" he wondered aloud. He opened a private channel with Firestorm."Firestorm, this is Grindcore," he said, "I need you to check something for me."IC: WideloadWideload stepped off the transport and reported to Alphonus."Need help getting to the medical bay?"

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: FirestormShe grumbled a bit mentally -- couldn't it wait until she'd submersed herself in some nice hot oil and she actually looked like herself again? -- but she duitfully opened the comm. "Yes sir. What needs checking?"-Inferna

Edited by Inferna Firesword

OOC: So are you guys going to end up doing briefings on all but the most recently created PCs? Even if not, you should do Tsunami just so you can display a picture of him hanging from Raining Fire. =PIC: Raining Fire: Mine 1543:Raining Fire stood next to Burning Sky, bored, having followed her to this room after arriving at Mine 1543. He half-listened to the briefings on the Autobots. As far as he was concerned, they didn't have personalities, they didn't have fighting styles, and they didn't have a chance against his flamethrowers.OOC: So where is Tsunami right now?

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

OOC: Alright, thanks. And I fixed the thing about New Kaon.IC: Tsunami: New Iacon:Tsunami stepped off the transport. For now he figured he'd just go wherever Aphonus went, he wanted to hear about the Decepticons. Conveniently, he was headed for the repair bay, and Tsunami hadn't had a chance to ask Painkiller if she was done fixing him up.

IC: Firestorm"Understood, sir." Still a little annoyed about the fact she looked like she'd just walked out of a swamp, but taking Grindcore's word that the guards would allow her to do ... whatever it was she needed to check up on ... she transformed and headed to the command towers.IC: Painkiller"Just in time," came the reply, as the CMO herself arrived, carrying a new hand for Alphonus. "Took me a while to dig up a spare hand, but it'll work. Need anything, Wideload?"-Inferna

IC: Painkiller"Alright then, but if that changes you know where to find me and the others." Turning her attention to Alphonus, she checked his hand socket, and started clearing the cavity of any debris and holdovers from his former hand before she began wiring in the new one. Once she finished, the data that lay in his Spark would reformat the appendage to match the old one.-Inferna

OOC: Alphonus canon appearance is now up! http://images.wikia....honus_Prime.png His wrist-mounted smokestack machine gun is displayed as well. IC: Alphonus was relieved to have his hand being restored. "In addition, a large armor plate and some circuitry fell out of my back, and my faceplate was shattered. Can you do anything about that?"

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Firestorm"Thanks," she replied, as she headed towards the door.IC: Painkiller"The circuitry I can fix, but the armory would be better off to get replacement on the faceplate and back armor," she replied, as she started to rewire his back.-Inferna

IC: The new hand began to collect extraneous stray matter to increase mass and reformat into the proper shape. "Thank you. I will go to the armory immediately after for both new armor...and a few grenades." That had been quite the learning experience. OOC: I just realized that Magmatron still probably has Alphonus' crushed hand inside his body somewhere, since it was torn off at the wrist when Magmatron blasted him.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Aw. I only mentioned it because I wanted to see him pull it out of his tailpipe in front of everyone. XDIC: "Get on with it!" the impatient Hurrazor yelled. "What other scum should we be prepared to kill?"Alphonus walked out to the armory, his repairs finished. Going through the armor, he found a back plate that suited him, and it reformatted to be more specific to his body. After he got a new faceplate in the same manner, he went to the weapons section and got three grenades. "Time to roll out." He transformed and went for a smooth drive, now with all the necessary components. He patched in Grindcore on a private channel. "What's going on? A few Autobots seem tense. Firestorm just drove off."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Firestorm"What's special about this chamber, if I might ask?" she asked as she walked around through the lab, helm turning to examine the numbers.IC: PainkillerAfter seeing Alphonus off, the femme cleared up, and once again took out of the virus tube that she had prepared for Crosswise's Spark-splitting surgery. Opening her private channel with him, she sent an indicator to him, requesting he come to the medbay when he could.-Inferna